FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fond memory

Fond memory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Like to share something that happened 37 yes ago,still a memory I think about that I find erotic,I was a highly sexed teen as most people are,had a one night stand with a girl same age as me 18,she had a bit of a reputation for being promiscuous,the sex was great,6 weeks later got the news she pregnant ,done the right thing we got married,fay had twins,luckily our family helped us,we got a rented flat and things were going well,all ways skint mind,our sex life took a big dive,understandably as twins were demanding,in those days there were no internet etc,I used to buy contact magazines,and other mags,for the stories mainly,I used to read her stories sometimes when we in bed,if lucky it might put fay in the mood,moving forward couple of years,our sex life was getting better,used role play,day used to wear my fav ,stockings and suspenders etc,she was very attractive,5,3", strawberry blonde hair,pretty ,bubbly personality,her breasts I thought were loverly,she not happy they had become slightly saggy after breastfeeding ,I thought they were better,not big,a nice handful,one night reading her a story,she asked about the contact ads,I showed her ,all with po boxes for replies,her face lit up as she looked at the ads with pics,is this real she asked,yes they are real people wanting to meet others,she seemed engrossed in the pics of men naked,look at the size of his etc she saying,

Moving on a few months,I took some pics of fay in her black stockings,she thought it was fun,me with the instamatic polaroid,remember them lol,she didn't know I sent them to some of the contact ads,I had to be on the ball with the post after sending them,sent 3 ,got 3 replies,2 were a bit weird,well not weird but didn't seem genuine,one was a really nice letter and pics from a guy,about 12 miles from us,George ,a 62 yr old,a naturist,divorced over 10 yrs, very impressed with fays pic I sent,said how livery she was,and how lucky I was,and how he would love to give her a naturist massage,not expecting nothing in return,he sent 3 pics,one fully naked,first thing I noticed was how well hung he was,not erect and it looked twice my size,definitely blessed,uncut full foreskin covering a good sized head,he had a slim body,well tanned,quite hairy,all over,trimmed around his genitals,

A few days later we were in bed,me started reading a story for her,when I suddenly blurted out what I had done,we had been drinking lol,fay was like,what the fuck ,I managed to calm her down and she became curious,I only showed her the letter and pics of George,I think she was flattered by his loverly letter,asked her if she would let him massage her,and I wouldn't mind,telling her how proud of her I am,she dismissed idea,I was sort of happy really deep down,then 2 days later asked me if I was serious,I couldn't bottle out ,so said yes I am OK with it,if you sure I will give it a go,inside my heart sunk,but I needed to know if fay would go through with it,I phoned George ,he sounded very nice and friendly,arranged babysitter,told fay we going out for a drink,she dressed up nice,remember a tight little black dress,stockings ,heels,looked nice,she kept asking where we going,I wouldn't say,I arranged to meet George in local pub near his house,once in pub,we were sitting at a table and George approached,introduced his self,shook my hand,kissed fay on cheek,telling her how loverly she looked,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychap86Man  over a year ago

wrexham

Great beginning

By *ornysarahswanseaCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More