FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older guy

Older guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend had just started work in a new pub. They had opened an american diner style restaurant. It was 1988, my girlfriend was 18, petite, pretty and very naive, as was I. She had to wear a uniform, a cheerleader like short skirt with a top emblazoned with the name of the diner. The guy who owned the place obviously had a type, as all the waitresses were petite, small breasted and pretty.

We had been together 6 years, grew up in the same village, went to the same school. We had only ever kissed each other, apart from one trangression on her part. Her friend had taken her to a party at her boyfriends, in the City about 20 miles away. They had stayed the night and a guy she had danced with slept with her on the sofa, they had kissed and he had touched her breasts. I was devastated when she told me, but she assured me that was all that happened and she was sorry.

I usually met her after work and drove her home, other times her friend would drive her home (the one who took her to the party), as she also worked there.

The one night I picked her up, she told me that the boss had asked all the girls if they would help advertise the place, just for a bit of fun. He wanted to take pictures of their legs and hold a competition in the bar and let the regular customers choose the best legs. Only the legs would be seen, so no-one would know who the legs belonged to apart from the boss. The pictures would be displayed for a month and the ones with the most votes would win. She had a polaroid picture that she showed to me. My heart skipped a little as I looked and saw that she was holding a banner with the restaurant name on it. She had no skirt on, the banner was level with her knickers, but they could clearly be seen as she was stood on the bar and the picture was taken at an angle to show all her legs and the crotch of her knickers. Her legs were locked together and the picture wasn't at all flattering, but it was so sexy to me. The thought that her boss had seen her in her knickers had my mind racing. I was jealous, angry, confused, excited. My mind flashed back to her at the party, being kissed and groped and I realised that now excited me as well.

We talked about the picture and I told her she could do better than that, she confessed that she was nervous as a friend of her boss took it as her boss encouraged her to pose more seductively. She said she felt strange, taking her skirt off in front of them and seeing both of them looking at her in her knickers. At this point I just about attacked her, kissing her, groping her. We had recently started having sex and this revelation had sent my hormones in to overdrive. We fucked in the car, then talked about the photo. She admitted to being turned on at the time which I understood. I then suggested that she ask her boss if she could try again for a better picture.

I dropped her off at work the next evening, knowing she was wearing her sexiest underwear under her uniform. I was on edge all evening waiting to pick her up.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

The time came for me to pick her up, I sat outside waiting for her, my mind racing of what might have happened. My cock was hard as I imagined her dropping her skirt for her boss and his friend, imagining their faces as they saw the sexy knickers she had chosen. My mind was wandering when I was suddenly jolted out of my thoughts. My girlfriend was tapping on my window.

I got out the car and she told me that they were going to take some more photos. She had asked if I could be there, which threw me for a second, but I soon recovered and all sorts of thoughts went through my head.

We went in the pub, which was nearly empty and through to the restaurant, where a few of the staff were sat around. Her friend saw me and looked a bit confused, as they preferred boyfriends to wait outside. They all left eventually, including her friend who eyed us suspiciously, but nethertheless went. A few minutes later her boss came in, accompanied by another man of a similar age, mid forties. He had the camera.

Her boss took control straight away. He told my girlfriend to take her skirt off, so, in his words, we can get this done and get home. He didn't live on site, his bar manager did.

She took her skirt off and we all looked at her, stood there in her top and her small bikini style knickers, her camel toe prominent. I was instantly hard as the two guys helped her on to the bar, her boss putting his hand on her cute ass as she knelt, before standing up.

Kettering

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Loving this so far xxx

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *immy_5belliesMan  over a year ago

f

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Brill

When she stood up, her boss started directing her pose as the other guy took the pictures. He was touching her legs quite often to get her in the best position and every time he did, it was like a bolt of electricity running down my body to my groin.

It didn't take long until they had some great pictures of her legs. They helped her down and her boss had another feel of her ass in the process. We stood by the bar as we looked at the pictures, both her boss and his mate were complimenting her, telling her how sexy her legs were. Her boss had his arm around her running his hand up and down her back and over her ass, I couldn't believe how excited it made me.

The talk had turned to her maybe posing for some pictures, with her blushing and saying she would be to embarrassed, while they both laid the compliments on her and me agreeing with them, telling her how beautiful she was.

I saw her shift her legs slightly, I looked down and her boss had his hand on her ass with his finger extended between her legs. He was rubbing her pussy and she was letting him. He looked at me and asked if I was okay, I just nodded, unable to speak, I felt light headed, confused and excited. He turned her towards him and she looked at me for a few seconds before they started kissing.

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

V Nice

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Great story. Keep them cumming mmmm

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Hmmmmmm

By *urplehead55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Loving this story mate, don't keep us waiting too long please..

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Wow , this is hot, keep it going??

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good so far

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow. .love this..

As they kissed, his hands started to wander all over her body, feeling under her top, over her ass and inside her knickers rubbing her pussy. I watched as her hand ran down his torso to his groin and she was rubbing his cock through his trousers. I was on the verge of an orgasm from just watching them go at each other. His friend was taking pictures as her top came off with her bra revealing her small breasts to all of us, her nipples hard and extended revealing her excitement.

She had undone his trousers and pulled his cock out, wanking it as they kissed with his hand inside her knickers. He pulled them down, revealing her pussy to me and his friend, lifted her on to a table and pushed his cock in to her pussy. He was fucking her right there in front of me and I just stood frozen, watching as his cock slid in and out of her, her legs around his backside pulling him in. She came hard on his cock, only the second one she had experienced, the only one other than mine to be inside her, the only one that had ever made her cum.

She kissed him hard and pulled him in deep as they continued fucking for a good five minutes before he came inside her. I had already cum by then, couldn't stop myself wanking as I watched. He pulled out and I remember how beautiful she looked, sat on the table naked, her nipples hard and red where he had been playing with them, her neck flushed and her pussy and surrounding area a bright pink colour.

Dudley

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

'We had only ever kissed each other, apart from one trangression on her part... a guy she had danced with slept with her on the sofa, they had kissed and he had touched her breasts. I was devastated when she told me, but she assured me that was all that happened and she was sorry.'

From this to full on fucking of the boss in public! We're only hearing your side of the story, I wonder if she was already his regular by the time you saw them.

She slid off the table , grabbed her clothes and rushed to the ladies. Her boss got dressed and went in to the bar area while his friend sat there looking through the polaroid's. I wasn't sure what to do, now the sexual rush had gone, I felt a bit stupid, just stood there. Nobody spoke and it seemed like an age before she came out of the loo, she grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the car.

I drove her home in silence, neither of us wanting to speak first. As I pulled up at her parents house she started sobbing, telling me she was sorry. I tried to kiss her, but she pushed me away, jumped out and ran in her house.

Driving home, the memories of what had happened flashing through my mind, my cock hardened and the excitement returned. I spent most of the night playing with myself as I went over the events again and again.

She called me the next day and I went and picked her up. We drove for a while, then parked up and started talking.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

belfast

More

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Blackburn

She told me again how sorry she was and that she just got carried away. She said the fact that they were both older really turned her on and confessed that the first time they took pictures of her, her legs were tight together because she was so wet, the front of her knickers were soaked. her boss had noticed and commented on it, which made her blush but also excited her. I asked her if anything had happened, she told me no but did admit to playing with herself that night in bed, thinking about them seeing her pussy.

She asked me why I had just stood there and let it happen. I confessed that it turned me on, seeing other guys getting a look at her sexy body and that I got carried away in the moment, unable to stop it happening and not wanting to, either, even though it made me jealous.

I told her that I was upset when she had told me about her being kissed and groped at the party she had been to, but it had also turned me on.

Torbaydos

She then told me that the guy at the party was a lot older than her as well, at which we both laughed as I said she obviously had a thing for the older man.

We talked about our feelings and she admitted that she was dreading going in to work and I wasn't able to reassure her that everything would be okay. We decided it would be best to call her boss and ask if we could meet before she was due in.

Blackburn

Keep going.. loving this

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

Munster

Hot story

Similar happened to me at a party a few years back, a girl was looking at her bf while she pushed against me and rubbed my cock, she said he loved it

We met with her boss and he was really nice to us, said he understood her nervousness, apologised to me for going too far, then told her that nothing would be mentioned and she should just come to work as normal. I mentioned the pictures, so he called his friend and arranged for us to call around to his house to pick them up.

We were both very relieved, living in a small community, it wouldn't have taken long for the gossip to spread, which would have been devastating. We drove straight to Pete's house, the photographer friend and rang his bell.

Loving this..

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Dudley

Blackburn

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

He let us in and he went to get the photos. He sat on the sofa with us when he came back in and spread the photos on the coffee table. I picked a few up and instantly became hard seeing a picture of her bosses cock halfway inside her, covered in her juices.

As I looked at them and passed them to my girlfriend, he promised they were all there. He then asked if he could keep a few of them, which made her blush bright red, she looked at me and I shrugged. He went on to say how sexy she looked in them and that he would love to take some normal (which made us all laugh and relax) pictures. He went through the tamer pictures with my girlfriend and suggested some nice head shots would look good.

We were all a bit more relaxed now and she agreed to having a few shots taken on another day, which delighted him and excited me. The talk turned a bit more sexual as we looked through the photographs again and he offered to let us use his spare bedroom anytime we wanted, as we both lived with our parents and sex was mostly done in my car up a quiet lane.

As we were about to leave, he once again asked if he could keep two of the photos, this time she agreed without even checking with me and let him choose which ones. We got to the car and she leapt on me, kissing me hard as her hands found my stiff cock. She told me to drive to our favourite spit as she wanted to be fucked.

Blackburn

Great story. In my Uni days I had a thing for older guys, probably to get my grades up, and fucked a lot of much older guys. A learning experience on its own.

We had a quickie in the lane before I dropped her home, nothing discussed, just left it hanging.

The next few weeks went by without any talk about our situation because every time I tried to bring it up she would cut me off. I was fantasising about it constantly, wanking every night. The next time I picked her up from work she told me that she had arranged for us to go to the photographer's house that night so we could use his spare bedroom. It was a bit strange that first night, knowing he knew what we were going to do, but it was great having the use of the bed and the room. Leaving was a bit awkward as well, but we got used to it and soon we were there nearly every night.

He had taken some really nice pictures of my girlfriend, all clothed and hadn't even hinted at anything more and we had forged a nice friendship with him over that first month, we could even joke about noises he could hear while we used his spare room. I was still having crazy fantasies and would voice them to her as part of our foreplay.

The arrangement started to change when I let my fantasies take over and she participated in acting a few out.

Blackburn

Loving this

Loving this

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

very nice

Dudley

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The next time we were over and using his spare room, we were both fired up with lust, I had her naked on the bed and pretending that I was going to go and get him, she was really excited and I even got to the door before she told me to stop. I walked back and went down on her pussy, licking and nipping her lips, driving her to an orgasm, before stopping again. She _oaned her disapproval and I told her that unless he saw her naked then I wasn't going to make her cum. She just said fine, pushed me off and went out of the door, stark naked. I could hear them talking and laughing, my cock was almost exploding when she walked back in, jumped on the bed and pushed my head between her legs. She came very quickly on my tongue, then pulled me up and guided me in to her hot steamy pussy.

We had a loud frenzied fuck, before dressing and saying our goodbyes.

belfast

this is good

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Kirkby in Ashfield

Torbaydos

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

Blackburn

The next time we were at his house, the sexual tension was fizzing in the air. We did the usual chat and drink and when I asked if we could use the spare room he replied "yes, but you don't have to, you are fine here". We looked at each other for a few seconds before she leaned in to me and we started kissing. We were both very aware of him being there and the excitement I felt as I slowly undressed her in front of him was immense. Her small tits looked great as I pulled her bra off, her nipples as hard as I had ever seen them. Her slim toned tummy, her bare legs and her pretty pussy with a thin downy heart shape just above her smooth pussy. She loved showing her body to him, but was still shy enough to blush from head to toe as he told her how gorgeous she was.

I had settled between her legs and was licking and teasing her sodden pussy. I very nearly came as I saw her pull him in close and run her hands over his bulge, guiding his hand to her breasts. I moved off her and he took over, I sat watching this middle aged man devour my girlfriend, saw her actively helping him, getting him naked and desperately wanting his cock inside her. He fucked her to an orgasm, only her second orgasm from penetrating sex, the first one having been her boss. I watched as he came in side her, grunting as he filled her. Then I took his place and not 10 seconds later added my cum to his. As I pulled out he lifted her on to his lap and was tenderly stroking her as we all came down from our lust filled adventure. We all sat quietly, the tv in the background, all seemingly contemplating our actions.

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Great story

Mayo

Torbaydos

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I sat watching them both as he was stroking her hair, her nude body perched on his lap, his penis swollen to a semi hard on. She asked me for a drink, by the time I had got it he was inside her again. Perched on his lap riding his cock, she looked so naughty, causing me to sport a full erection as I watched her using him for her pleasure. The beginning of a long erotic journey, through our engagement and marriage, a journey we both enjoyed and remember fondly.

He became our mentor, guiding us in many erotic adventures, constantly pushing boundaries.

The next few months were a frenzy of illicit fucking, it seemed like she would do anything he asked her. He had turned her in to an exhibitionist, we would all go out together and some random guy would see down her top or up her skirt, supposedly accidentally, but we and she knew better. We would then go back to his place and she would demand he fuck her, her pussy always wet from her flashing. He would fuck her to a screaming orgasm while I watched.

Mayo

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

A R

Love this, brilliantly written

Gloucester

Great love this story

Dudley

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent story with hopefully more to come.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Great

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Loving this story

Kettering

Wonderful, love reading this

The frenzied activity of the first few months had slowed down a lot. From being at his house most nights, we were now only visiting once a fortnight. It was still exhilarating and taboo when we did visit, but restricting the visits seemed the right thing to do and made them something to look forward to.

He had invited us on holiday, a first trip abroad for us, we had recently got engaged and family and friends (who thought it was just us going) assumed it was a celebration holiday. He had booked and paid for two weeks in the south of France. A one bedroom apartment with a sofa bed on a hotel complex. There were a lot of beaches, mostly topless and even a few nude ones, we tried them all. He fucked her a lot that holiday and watching them always excited me. We had never had a threesome, the closest was the first time he fucked her, when I was inside her and she had pulled him close to feel his cock and he rubbed her tits as I came in her, then moved to allow him to fuck her.

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

We had befriended a couple (more like our photographer friend had) on the holiday, a mid thirties couple with two young children. They were good fun to be around and by the second week they were joining us on the beach. I could see the confused looks they gave each other when our photographer friend would put suntan cream on my girlfriend and in the water when messing around and his hands would wonder a bit, nothing too obvious but definitely not appropriate.

We had all been out together the one evening, of course our photographer friend had my girlfriend flashing and I knew the guy had seen her bare pussy more than once as well as her nipples. I was really excited about this and I knew my girlfriend was. I think his wife picked up on the fact that her husband was doing a lot of looking, as she told him she was tired and wanted to go back to the apartment. The kids had taken a shine to me and wanted me to go back with them as well to read them a story, to which I agreed.

She pulled her husband aside and seemed to be laying the law down, as he came over to us and said they were going back, the kids grabbed me and I went with them, leaving my girlfriend with our photographer friend.

We got back to their apartment and I went with the kids to their bedroom. A few stories later they were both fast asleep. I went out and they were sitting on the sofa, she was in her nightie and looked pretty good, I could see her breasts through the material, tried not to stare. He got me a beer and we were chatting away, when she just blurted out about my girlfriend and our photographer guy, how friendly they were. I told them everything, not sure why, but it all just came out. Every detail, my feelings, my excitement, my fear and jealousy, I really opened up, how she flashed other guys and how excited that made me. She told me how her husband had been trying to get her to do the same kind of thing, with the flashing, but she didn't have the confidence. I assured her she had a great body, her husband agreeing, telling her he told her so.

He pulled her on his lap and they kissed, her legs were facing me and his hand was on her knee, pulling her knee away from her other one. I saw her pussy and stared. As they both watched me looking, he took hold of my hand and placed it on her mound. We all got naked pretty quickly and soon I was sinking my cock in to her pussy as she sucked him, my first ever threesome.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Great story, leaves me hard each time I read a new episode

Mayo

By *obawfettMan  over a year ago

South Wexford

Love it great writing

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Love it great writing "

Torbaydos

Oh yes

I was a bit sheepish after our tryst had ended, unsure of the etiquette, surprising given the situation I was in with my girlfriend. They were kissing and cuddling a lot, so I gathered my things, asked them if they wouldn't mind not mentioning this to my girlfriend (she was awfully jealous, pretty rich given the fact she was being fucked regularly by an older man) or our photographer friend. They agreed and I snuck back to our apartment hoping they would keep their word.

My girlfriend and the photographer were asleep in our bed, both naked and signs of recent sex on their bodies. Excitement surged through my body, seeing her like that and I had a quiet wank stood at the foot of the bed. I went out to the sofa bed and slept like a log.

The rest of the week flew by, we didn't see much of our new friends but when we did they acted as normal, which was a massive relief for me. Nothing else happened with them and we all parted as friends at the end of the holiday.

When we got home, my girlfriends bestie, who she worked with, had moved in with her boyfriend and we were invited round to tell them about our holiday. We had a stack of pictures, all pretty decent, although there were one or two where it was obvious my girlfriend was either topless or naked, but nothing actually on show, our friend was a very good photographer. None of them showed us together, apart from one or two, so it looked as though one of us had taken them, we were very devious back then.

I wasn't a big fan of her friends boyfriend, he was a right big headed twat who thought all the ladies loved him, confident, cocky and annoying.

He became very attentive when looking at the photo's of my girlfriend practically naked, making a point of sitting next to her and going in to great detail how good she looked which annoyed not only me, but also her bestie.

fantastic story and so well written

Mayo

Really enjoying this

My girlfriend was regularly going clubbing with her bestie and would often stay over at her place, which always pissed me off, as her boyfriend, who I disliked, lived there as well. He had started being very friendly with my girlfriend after seeing her practically naked in our holiday photo's. Considering I was happy to watch her fuck our photographer friend, it was bizarre how jealous I was of his attention to her. Maybe because he was closer to our age and maybe I saw him as a threat to our relationship, who knows.

I picked her up from her besties one Thursday morning and as soon as she got in, I knew something was up. She wouldn't look at me and eventually she burst in to tears. She told me she was sorry, that something had happened. She knew how much I disliked her friends boyfriend, so I started yelling at her, accusing her of fucking him, she denied that and told me to calm down and she would tell me later, as I had to get to work. When I got home to my parents house, after work, she was there waiting for me. We got in the car and drove while she told me what happened.

They had been clubbing and on the way home, it absolutely poured down with rain, typical September in the UK. They were both drenched and when they got back to the flat they went straight to the kitchen and took off their wet clothes. Her friend had shouted to her boyfriend to bring some towels for them. He wandered in as they stood dripping in just their underwear, him in just a pair of shorts. She told me she felt embarrassed as her underwear didn't match, she had a white bra, that was very transparent and a tiny green thong. Her friend had whipped her underwear off and said she was going to shower, seeing her get naked and having her boyfriend looking at her stood in her underwear had made her excited and she told me her nipples had hardened and were pushing against the fabric of her bra. The boyfriend told her he would get her something to put on, he came back with one of his t-shirts. She went to put it on, he stopped her and said your bra looks wet and brushed his hand over her breast to confirm it. He told her to take it off and she did, exposing her small breasts and her hard nipples to him. He took the towel and dried her chest, she pushed him away and put the t-shirt on, noticing his cock was hard in his shorts. He asked if her thong was wet and put his hand under the t-shirt, rubbing her pussy. She pushed her groin against his hand, enjoying the sensation of his fingers, then put her hand in his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his fully erect cock. They kissed as they played with each other until she came to her senses and pushed him away.

Kirkby in Ashfield

Mayo

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Great story - long may this continue

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

She is breaking you in so nicely

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *entleRMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wow, new to this thread, but very very gorny and reminds me of previous exploits.

Keep it going thanks

Torbaydos

I was extremely angry when she told me what had happened and didn't want her to be around him any more. I would arrange to pick her up if she was going out with her bestie. It was obviously noticed by her friend and it was revealed that her friend had encouraged her boyfriend to try it on with her as they had been fantasising about having a threesome with her.

Over the next year, we had bought a house and got married, as had her bestie, in our early twenties, broke but happy. We had started socialising with them, spending weekends at each others houses. I still didn't like him, knowing they had kissed and she had felt his cock, but the excitement of watching her fuck our photographer friend was waning and I was regularly masturbating, imagining her besties twat of a husband was fucking her in a threesome with her friend. It both appalled me and excited me thinking of him with my wife. I had started bringing the scenario up in our foreplay and love making, she played along and soon it seemed almost inevitable that it would happen.

A few months later she was staying at her besties, as her husband was working away, and her friend hated being alone in the house. They had been drinking and the talk turned to sex and "that night" they got soaked. My wife asked if they had found someone else, which they hadn't, then jokingly said that if they got soaked again then they wouldn't need to look elsewhere.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great stuff. Eagerly await the next instalment.

Mayo

neath

Nice

Gloucester

Great keep it going

She had been out with her bestie and I was picking her up, sat waiting at the usual spot. She knocked the window, told me they were staying a bit longer and she would stay at her friends. She kissed me hard before I could say anything, rubbed my cock through my trousers as we broke the kiss and said see you in the morning. I started to speak, but she stopped me, winked and walked away. She looked so hot, walking away, her short skirt accentuating her cute little bottom, her slim waist and her hair down her back. I knew the meaning of what was going to happen, my cock had stiffened and my heart was in my mouth. Jealousy was coursing through my veins, I wasn't sure I wanted that arrogant wanker fucking my wife.

They got back to her besties house, they were going to create a similar scenario to "that night". Her husband was waiting for them and they both went in the bathroom. They showered, her friend first, then her. Her friend had left the bathroom by the time my wife had showered, she wrapped the towel around her naked body and walked in to their bedroom.

They were both lying on top of the duvet, her friend had a towel wrapped around her chest and a pair of knickers, her husband was naked, his erection pointing to the ceiling. My wife joined them on the bed, the towel wrapped tight around her, both girls had wet hair, like "that night". He kissed his wife and then mine, his hands exploring both their bodies, discarding the towels and touching their breasts, his fingers dancing over and inside their pussies as they both caressed his solid penis, two hands stroking his cock and his balls. He pushed on top of their heads and they both went down and started licking and kissing his cock. My wife manouvered her legs up by his head and as she sucked his cock he was busy fingering her. As they both concentrated on his cock, their lips would meet, and small periods of them kissing would happen. Her friend pulled her up and the were knelt either side of him, his cock, rock hard between them as they embraced and kissed each other properly as he lay watching. Their hands travelled across each others bodies, brushing each others breasts and nipples, then further down, my wife felt her friends fingers touching her pussy, sending an electric shock through her entire body. She reciprocated and let her fingers press against her friends knickers, feeling the heat and dampness down there.

They both then concentrated on his cock and it didn't take them long to make him cum, his semen covering their hands. They were both then kissing him and feeling his cock, trying to get him hard again. As he recovered, my wife was doing her best to get his cock inside her, she had rubbed her pussy up the entire length, leaving her juices on his cock, but her friend had other ideas and was soon riding her husband while my wife looked on. Her friend must have had second thoughts and as she fucked him she asked my wife if she would leave them to it, which she did. She spent the rest of the night in the spare room and left in the morning to come home to me.

neath

Oh no

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Mayo

Whiteley

Gloucester

Kirkby in Ashfield

Southampton

The realisation that he hadn't actually fucked her was initially a great relief, but as the months rolled by, that relief was replaced by disappointment. I became obsessed with the idea of them fucking, we were still socialising with them and I would persuade her to wear the sexiest outfits she owned so I could watch him ogling her. Afterwards we would fuck while she would retell the story of their encounter and I would suggest scenario's to enable them to satisfy their lust for each other.

Torbaydos

Mayo

neath

Nice

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

hope he gets his wish it must be so frustrating

She had started a new job shortly after we married in the offices of an international heavy plant sales company. She would dress appropriately, but still looked very sexy, her boss had taken a liking to her (shock) and she enjoyed working there. Her colleague, a woman 10 years older than her, had fallen pregnant and was about to go on maternity leave for 6 months. She would be paid extra by the boss for putting certain clients up at her home while they were over on business and she often told my wife how lucrative it was and how it helped her and her husband afford a nice holiday every year. When her colleague was on maternity leave her boss had asked her if she would put up one of his clients, he would pay her £100 a night, money we could do with, so I was all for it. The client was an american, a huge bear like man, hands the size of shovels, very loud, very tactile and in his fifties.

The first time he stayed was for 4 days and as I said, he was very tactile and was always touching my wife when he spoke to her, nothing inappropriate, but enough to get my imagination going. He was great company and the final night of his stay, he had taken us out, we all had a few drinks and when we got home, we had a few more drinks, put some music on and chilled out. He said his goodnights and went to bed. We started a heavy make out session on the couch which ended up with us fucking in the living room. As we headed to bed, her naked with me carrying our clothes, he came out of his room to use the bathroom and saw us in all our glory. He apologised but had a good look at her before we all burst out laughing, we said our goodnights again and went to bed.

neath

Nice

Whiteley

Gloucester

Ooh lucky bugger

Mayo

Torbaydos

It was nearly 8 months before he was back in the Uk, her colleague was back in work and she was putting him up. He, however, had managed to invite himself to our house for dinner one evening and my wife was busy preparing both herself and the meal. She was going to great lengths to make sure both were perfect. He arrived in a taxi as my wife was putting the finishing touches to the meal, I let him in and he grabbed me in to a big bear hug before doing the same to my wife. Watching him hug her, her looking petite in his arms, her short cocktail dress riding up her thighs, had my imagination running riot. Dinner was great, we were on the second bottle of wine, the conversation good, when he addressed us both with the following speech. He stated how much he appreciated being our guest, that he was grateful for our hospitality.

Dudley

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

more please

neath

Nice

By *ork68Man  over a year ago

York

all over Ireland

Mayo

Kirkby in Ashfield

Gloucester

Ooh more more

We settled down on the sofa, him in the chair, drinking and chatting. Her little black dressing high on her thighs with the occasional glimpse of her stocking tops keeping his full attention and he made no secret of looking. My voyeuristic nature had kicked in as well as her exhibitionism, I was rock hard and I could smell her arousal, so knew she was excited. When she went to the kitchen for more drinks he followed her. My heart was thumping and my senses were alert as I listened intently trying to hear what I was hoping might be happening.

I waited probably five or ten minutes, then went to the kitchen, I could hear my wife _oaning with pleasure before I went in and thought they were already fucking. Her dress and knickers were on the floor, her breasts were naked, her nipples hard, he had a finger deep in her smooth pussy, his thumb working on her clitoris. Her one hand was stroking his erect penis, her other on the counter keeping her balance. Her neck and chest were flushed and her vagina was a deep red. I remember thinking how beautiful she looked as this great big bear of a man aroused her to an orgasm. She cried out as she came and wrapped both her arms around his neck and they kissed. He lifted her and asked me which bedroom, I told him ours and led the way.

neath

Nice

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Great story

Torbaydos

all over Ireland

He lay her on the bed gently and her knees fell apart giving us both a lovely view of her aroused vagina. The lips were puffy and the surrounding area a deep shade of pink. He undressed and stood naked between her legs, his penis erect and curving away from his body. He shuffled her back to the top of the bed and grabbed a pillow which he placed under her backside. He lined his cock up and eased it inside her, causing her to gasp and cry out. He started to fuck her as I stood watching, masturbating as this bear of a man thrust his cock in and out of her, her head thrashing around as the pleasure coursed through her body, seeing her cum several times until they finally both orgasmed together as he filled her with his semen.

He kissed and stroked her as they lay together, his thick semi-erect penis still inside her. They were both glowing from the exertions of their intercourse, coming down from the high of their orgasms. I went and got them both a drink and placed them on the bedside drawer. She grabbed me and kissed me, pulling me on to the bed. She undressed me as he mauled her body with his huge hands, then straddled my cock, sliding her used pussy right down to my pubis and started riding me. He kept up his assault on her body, tugging her nipples and pinching her clitoris until I felt her shudder and scream out she was cumming. A new feeling for me, the first time she had cum on my cock, it was fantastic. I was pretty close behind her and seeing her take him in her mouth sent my sperm flying in to her to mix with his.

Torbaydos

Yummy

neath

Mmm nice

Mayo

all over Ireland

brentwood

Wow

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please... great story

Dudley

By *urplehead55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Superb stuff mate, thanks.

bradford

By *ezzie80Man  over a year ago

inverness

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ighting 50Man  over a year ago

Retford

Fabulous story

"Fabulous story"

Just love women who flash

By *olly sub4olderCouple  over a year ago

chester

Older guy thing is massive turn on im hooked lol x

Southampton

Great story enjoyed every word and was very well written thank you for sharing ??

Gloucester

Ooh I enjoyed that. Must clean up now

Gloucester

Love it keep it going

Kirkby in Ashfield

She was sucking his cock as I lifted her off me and went to shower. When I got back they were fucking again, my libido had waned a little, so I left them in the bedroom and went to the kitchen to clean up. I sat on the sofa listening to the headboard banging against the wall as they fucked each other, my cock hard again, I went to the bedroom door and masturbated as I watched. Once I had cum, I went back to the sofa and fell asleep.

She woke me in the morning with a kiss as they were leaving for work, telling me I needed to get going, as I had work as well.

For the next three years or so, up until we were both 24/25, he continued to visit us when he was in the country for work. He would only stay the one night at ours, trying not to raise suspicions at my wifes's place of work. We got in a pattern where we would start with a threesome until I had cum and then I would slip away as they fucked for the night. Usually going back when I had recovered to watch and wank until sleeping in the other room.

Gloucester

Mmm I’ve got to say. It’s a great arrangement.

bookmark so I can finish this later

Great so far

bradford

brentwood

Torbaydos

More please