FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot Hot Hot Tub ~ A Virgins Surprise

Hot Hot Hot Tub ~ A Virgins Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was working as a self employed worker when I received a call from 'FillMyBuilder.cum' it was to attend to a hot tub located in a rural log cabin, as I arrived at the gate I saw a note pinned on it which read 'Please Cumm around the rear entrance!' And I'm thinking I hope she's fit or the fella is illiterate!! Anyhow, once I approached the log cabin and as I the door opened these two fellas greeted me with "Thank fk your here, we've got a faulty knob on our hot tub"

It turned out its the knob that controls differing jets and to get it sorted, it will require 2 pairs of hands to fix the hot tub jets whilst I adjust the control knob, It was very hot and massive (The Tub not the knob btw;) Now to do this I'd have to get in which would mean taking my clothes off OMG... I had to strip down to my 'Asda George Hipster Specials' and hop into the tub to get to the controls on the far side, I plucked up the courage and as I did this I apologised for my lack of sophisticated attire but I never thought these underpants would be seen publicly! To which they replied that if it makes me feel better then they would both take everything off and get into the hot tub to help me fix the jets whilst I'm working the knobs!!

Before I could refuse or say 'Slap my arse with your big wet Willie's' they were both standing next to me in the hot tub bollick naked!!!

I was so taken aback, I slipped but managed to save myself by grabbing hold of the side of the tub with my arms in doing so I'd knocked one of the other lads feet and sent him splashing into the water, as the other fella looking at me bent at 45° still grasping the sides decided to take advantage of the situation and pulled my underpants down and proceeded to spread my ass cheeks with a hand on each side, the 1st fella had submerged and came back up between me and the back of the hot tub leaving his head inches from my rapidly growing cock, in one coordinated movement I felt a hot tounge darting into my hole and my cock was engulfed with a warm masculine mouth as I felt a hand cupping my balls...

Well I was pleasantly surprised at how cool I was about it or maybe a bit scared and frozen to the spot, either way this was a feeling to remember alright, I was melting into thier very capable hands as I found myself putting a hand on each head as they were munching on me and pushing with their rhythm until I was about to explode my sack full of cum they both stopped and pulled me under edging me!! The pair of buggers, I wanted to shoot my load so much my cock ached, was twitching and throbbing under the water as I sat back the two men started necking, I'd never seen men necking in front of me let alone two horny naked men!!!

As I was sitting there still horny and feeling braver I told them that I've always wanted to be pegged whilst I'm being made to suck on the peggers husbands cock in a spit roasting fashion every fantasy had a woman in it WoW I was being brazen now, The lads then glanced at eachother before standing up and taking a step towards me as I was still sitting their cocks were now right in my eye line I stuttered that I'd never been so close up to a cock before nervously and with that they both slapped their cocks against my cheeks as they told me this session does indeed involve a woman as I was now thier bitch for the afternoon, I couldn't stop myself from lunging at the fattest cock between the two and standing up still attached to his cock sucking on it like a salmon getting the last worm at sea!!

In doing so I sent him crashing backwards as his ass planted itself directly over the underwater jets, I was now bent over still sucking on that cock whilst I parted my cheeks with each hand and was generously Filled!!

Thank the lord for

FillMy Builder.cum'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Enjoying this. More please