FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife the maid Part 8

My wife the maid Part 8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Part 7 about to become full so starting new thread.

Will post links to previous parts soon

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

submissive land

When I got home to Sirs, I walked in as he gave me a surprised look.

" Didn't expect you back so soon Evelyn, is everything okay" he asked me.

" yes well no Sir" I replied.

"Oh?" He loked at me puzzled.

"Well when I went in to Dave's house he wasn't downstairs. I thought I heard music coming from his bedroom. And when I opened the door there stood not Dave but Sabrina all fully made up. I was stunned Sir. How could he?" I told him now showing how upset it had made me.

"No!!, he must have known you would like be coming round Evelyn, I told him yesterday I was sure you would " Sir told me making me angrier at Dave.

I was thinking he must have knowing then there was a chance I'd catch him dressed. Did he want me to see him dressed as Sabrina?. But he must have known that would likely upset me before we had chance to talk about it and for me get my head around everything.

"I cant believe he did that Sir" I said.

Sir took me in my arms, kissed my forehead telling me " I don't know Evelyn, maybe now that he's released that inner female side he has it just got stronger. A bit like the whore released in you. Don't be too hard on him okay"

" thank you Sir, you are so wonderful, but I do need to give us both time and space to think about who Dave/Sabrina is" I said to him.

" Evelyn I've told you, you can stay here as long as you wish. It's your home too" Sir held me tight telling me this.

" And Evelyn, I had a call when you were out" Sir told me.

" A call, from who Sir?" I asked.

"Oh someone requesting your services again " he smiled at me.

"Who Sir" I again queried.

"Matt" he told me with a big smile.

"Matt !!" I said, the pleasure in my voice probably obvious to Sir.

" Yes Matt, seems he too couldn't stop thinking about fucking you last weekend and wants you again tonight." Sir advised me.

"What did you say Sir, as you know I'm your whore, I only meet who you want me to meet" I said but with a def sparkle in my eyes now.

"Oh I told him yes Evelyn, I know how much you have craved his cock this week"

"Ohh thank you Sir" as I kissed him for letting me scratch this itch I seemed to have for Matt's big cock.

"There's only one thing Evelyn" he said to me looking slightly concerned.

"What is it Sir" I asked wondering now.

" Well he wont be alone" he said.

Then continued "he told a few of his friends who have had trouble finding women who could take their big, thick cocks too and they want you too Evelyn"

"Oh god how many Sir?" I queried

"Four, Matt & three of his friends. But I can call him and tell him it's off if you wish Evelyn " Sir told me with concern in his voice now.

"No Sir it's okay, I want to do it, I want all of their big cocks to use your whore." I told him.

Although inside I was worried.

Worried I could take them all knowing the painful after effects of Matt having fucked me with his huge cock last week. But I also didn't want to let Sir down. He had nly agreed to it, thinking after what I'd told him about my thoughts and dreams, it's what I needed.

Oh god this was going to be a long night I'm sure.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I would love to be Evelyn

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

"I would love to be Evelyn "

And I would love to see you in satin, taking turns with others to fill your slut holes

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Did the brothers know that Sabrina sucking them off was a man?

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patiently waiting for the next horny snippet. X totes fabulous

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

a long hard night for sure

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

loving this

submissive land

I busied my day around the house, doing nothing important really, but getting all excited, about not only feeling Matt’s big cock inside my cunt, but also knowing that id be taking 3 other black cocks just as big.

My mind was having so many thoughts, maybe they will be even bigger, Sir did say they couldn’t find woman who could take them all.

Such thoughts having the effect of making me so horny, that my nipples were constantly hard & my cunt wet, sometimes very wet.

Sir would pass me with a naughty smile and brush my breast and nipples making me tingle al over and once he had me pinned against the worktop , his hand sliding up under my skirt , up my stockinged thigh until he found my cunt.

” Oh fuck Evelyn, you are soaking” he exclaimed. ” your def looking forward to being used by four huge thick Black cocks, arn’t you my little whore?”

As he had his fingers in my cunt I couldn’t stop myself and cum flooding his fingers with my juices ,

” Shit Evelyn I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this horny, this needy so far” he told me.

he continued fingering my cunt hearing and feeling his fingers squishing around inside me. ” tell me what you want Evelyn” he whispered into my ear as he then nibbled and lightly bit my neck.

” Oh God Sir I want to be used by the four Black cocks like the whore I am, I want them to fuck my mouth . cunt & ass. I want them to leave me a gaping mess of a whore. i want to make you proud of the whore I am for you Sir ” i managed say, my voice trembling as I orgasmed again as sir had been fucking me deep and hard with 3 or 4 fingers.

” Ohhhhhhh MMMM fuckkk Sir” I screamed out

He held me in his arms as I came down from hiving two orgasms in quick succession.

As i recovered he told me now go shower and get ready, just wear what’s on the bed laid out nothing more.

I just said ” Yes Sir i understand” as i turned and kissed him before heading to the bedroom to get ready.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Aylesbury

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Better and better

Barnsley

Near MK

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Just gets better.

So we'll written

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

Dublin 13

Lincoln

Flip22,her latest pic,10th Feb,is how I imagine Evelyn looks for her Sir

Dudley

submissive land

"Flip22,her latest pic,10th Feb,is how I imagine Evelyn looks for her Sir "

In her see through top & dkort skirt yes def could be

"Flip22,her latest pic,10th Feb,is how I imagine Evelyn looks for her Sir

In her see through top & dkort skirt yes def could be "

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Just done part 7 in one

beverley

Amazing x

beverley

[Removed by poster at 11/02/20 14:12:42]

beverley

"

Hell yes ! She is 100% what I see when reading this amazing story, she’s very sexy

Telford

submissive land

After showering and making sure my cunt was nice and smooth and bald of any hair, i went to the bed and lifted up the lingerie left laid out for me.

I picket up the red corset which had no bust cups, the corset just pushing my pert breasts up so they were showing over the top. I would likely need Sirs help to ensure it was laced up & tied properly.

However in the meet time i took the red Seamed stockings and slid them all the way up my legs and attached them to the clips coming down from the corset.

Beside the bed were a pair of Black 6” high heel shoes which i slipped on my feet.

Sir arrived in the Bedroom just then. ” Sir can you help me with the corset make sure its laced and tied properly at the back Please.” as I asked for his assistance.

He told me to turn around so my back was to him pulling on the laces ensuring it was tied tight sucking my waist in even further,.

” How does that feel Evelyn” he asked me.

” Just fine Sir it’s bot to restrictive but I can feel it pull me in at the waist. does it look right” i asked.

” Turn around, ” he ordered ” Ohh Jesus Evelyn you look amazing” as he gave a small gasp seeing me in this outfit.

“What dress/top/skirt am i to wear Sir” I asked looking around.

He laughed ” Hahaha No that’s everything, Just a coat on top to travel Sir told me.

” Oh wait there is something else ” he remembered.

He went to a wardrobe and pulled something out of a bag.

“Turn around again Evelyn” he ordered me.

I then felt him putting a collar around my neck which he secured with a small padlock at the back of my neck.

He then came around in front of me and took two chains attached to a ring at bottom of the collar and with his fingers pinched my nipples hard making me moan.

He then took clamps that were attached to the chains and clamped first one to my right nipple making me moan and bite my bottom lip, then attached the other to my left nipple again making my elicit a small moan as i felt the clamps bite into each nipple.

he then went back around to behind me and felt him pull at a chain or rope from the back of the collar. he slid a finger in my wet cunt before then slipping the finger in my ass unexpectedly. ” Ohhhh God sir” i exclaimed with surprise.

“relax Evelyn” he told me. ” I’m just going to slip this anal hook ball in your ass” as I flt him rub and push the ball until I felt my ass open up and swallow the anal ball. ” Ohhhhhhh Goddd” I moaned out.

he then adjusted the length of the chain at the back so that it held the anal hook snugly in my ass.

That’s you ready now Evelyn” he said grinning, as he helped me slip a black knee length coat on which only had one but around my midriff are.

Walking with the anal hook in my ass wasn’t easy at first however was easier when realised if kept my head back and high then it didn’t pull.

This however forced my breasts up and out and with the coat open to the button at midriff my cleavage and parts of my breasts were on show to all.

Sitting in the back of the car was painful as was sitting with the anal hook rested in my ass against the leather seat, but i managed grimace m way through the journey to the hotel .

As the driver opened the car door i took his hand to help me out not wanting to lean my head forward and pull on the anal hook more.

I walked up the steps to the entrance of the hotel and entered the reception area where my Boss Rob was on duty tonight. It was only then that I suddenly had thoughts that I hadn’t been to work all week spending every day at home with Sir.

Rob came over to greet my, looking me up and down, and I was thinking I better apologise for not being in to work, but Rob interrupted my thoughts saying to me ” Jesus God, Evelyn you are such a gorgeous woman”, then whispering in my ear”and from everything I’ve heard from Sir, such an insatiable dirty whore now”

He pressed the button for the Penthouse Suite telling me with a grin on his face

“Your guests are awaiting your arrival Evelyn” as I headed in to the lift and up towards the Top Floor.

As the lift stopped and the doors opened I exited the lift into to the lobby of the Suite.

I could hearing talking & laughter coming from the living area and as I walked in they all stopped turned and looked at me.

Matt came across to me Kissed me then turning to his friends ” Didn’t I tell you she was the most gorgeous whore you will ever meet”

All four were already stripped down to their underpants and even in a flaccid state I could tell that they all def had big cocks.

” Hi I’m Evelyn I said ” I am here to pleasure you in any way you wish tonight” i told them as I undid the button of my coat and let it fall from my shoulder onto the floor.

” Fucking hell, Amazing” One said

” Fuck what a body" another said

The third friend just looked and said to Matt ” all very nice Matt, but so were the other whore’s you introduced us too, but they were no fucking use for taking our cocks. Will this one be any different?”

Smiling i just walked over towards him swaying my hips seductively. as i reached him I kissed him hard and deeply and without warning I sunk to my knee, tugging his pants down as i went. I immediately took his big cock in my hands , and lent forward kissed the tip of his cock, before i stretched my mouth wife and took his huge mushroomed head between my lips.

” fuck hat will do for starter whore” he said laughing.

I felt him grab the hair at the back of my head and pull me onto him forcing more of his cock in my throat.

I really didn’t want o not please Sir after he’d arranged this for me and after his comments I certainly wasn’t going to let him say i wasn’t a worthy whore.

So I set about giving im a blow job to remember, tilting my neck slightly so that his cock could slide deeper in my throat.

” Fuck Matt she is good, I‘ll give her that” he said as he continued pushing deeper , as i concentrated on not gagging, well not too much .

He then pulled on the chains attached to the clamps on my nipples making me moan around his cock.

“Mmmm bit of a pain slut as well are you Evelyn” he said

One of the others then said to the man fucking my mouth ” and the whore also has an anal hook in her ass,”

Matt giggled “Evelyn is just making sure her ass will be ready take our cocks when time comes boys”

The three friends almost spoke in unison ” What you mean she will take our cocks in her ass too???”

” yes Evelyn’s the best three hole whore their is” Matt advised them, then added “last weekend she not only took my cock fully, but 20 of my work colleague cocks in her mouth cunt and ass, three at a time.

All this talk was def having an affect on the one using my mouth as he started pulling my head in and out around his cock. I was now taking him fully, so that his groin was touching my lips, as he pounded my throat.

However as my head was pulled forward, this tightened the chain to my anal hook, causing me to try squeal out but every sound stifled by the cock completely filling my mouth now.

suddenly he held my head deep around his cock as felt him tense.

“Ohhh Fuckkkkk im cumming bitch, I’m gonna fill that pretty mouth of yours” as his cock jerked and he unload strand after strand of hot spunk in my mouth and deep down my throat.

Mmmmmmmm my long dirty night as their whore definetaly had begun .

Wow !!!!

Telford

Aylesbury

Oohh!

Dublin 13

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Such a perfect whore. Now to be left gaping and wide open after their hugs cocks, leaking spunk and cunt juice, it slathering and creamy down her thighs and up onto her corset, staining it, barely able to walk after such huge black dicks,her belly full of spunk, while her sissy husband has to clean her up, his faggot tongue lapping and cleaning like a bitch dog in heat

Fantastic

beverley

” yes Evelyn’s the best three hole whore their is”.....brilliant

Near MK

Poole

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Brilliant as usual

submissive land

” Ohh fuck what a wonderful cocksucker she is” he said to the others before speaking to me “That was the best blow job ive had in so long Whore”

That was the signal for the other three to step in and soon i had fingers roughly pukking the clamps on my nipples and fingers in my cunt and someone playing with the anal hook in my ass.

Fuck i was cumming all over the place from the way the three of them were abusing different bits of my body. Matt’s hand was covered in my juices flowing from my cunt.

Matt spoke to one of them now. “Take that ok out of her ass , if you want to fuck it” he told him.

I felt his fingers touching my collar as he unclipped the chain from the ring on my collar. He then just, yanked the ball attached to the hook & chain, roughly from my ass, making me scream out “FUCKKKKKKKKKKK” louder than I ever have with anything that had happened to me since becoming the whore I am.

He just laughed. saying ” I think she’s ready now”

The three now dropped their pants, leaving me open mouthed. I knew Matt was huge but the one tugging at my nipples was easily an inch or two bigger still , wondering if id be able take that cock, knowing how much Matt had stretched me last weekend. Theother was similar to Matt in length but def thicker . Shit i was probaly going to get ripped apart tonight.

Matt told the one pulled hook out, to lie along the couch, then told me to straddle him, saying ” you know the score from last weekend Evelyn”

As I straddled his hips I reached behind me took hold of his cock, rubbed it against my wet cunt lips before pushing my hips downwards, feeling the head of his cock stretching my cunt. it definately felt easier to take in me than the cocks last wee. perhaps my cunt was looser now.

once i’d manage to lower myself almost fully around his cock he began lifting his hips pushing up into me, making me moan as i enjoyed the pleasure flow through my body. Something else different from last week I thought, no pain.

We then began to fuck harder as i started lowering my cunt down onto his cock as he thrust up deeper inside me until finally his cock filled me fully. ” Mmmmmmmm oh God yessss ” I moaned out.

Matt then began to pour something over my ass as he started to lubricate my ass with his fingers.

I knew this would so be a test as whilst I had taken Matt’s huge cock in my cunt, he didn’t fuck my ass last weekend.

” you ready Evelyn,to take my cock in your ass?” Matt now asked me.

” oh god yes I’m ready Matt ” I replied as I concentrated on the cock in my cunt helping me to relax.

Matt climbed up on the couch behind me as I felt his cock touch against my hole..

I again gave out a scream as, thinking he would have eased himself in gently, an inch at a time perhaps. But No Matt just shoved his cock roughly in my ass

unexpectedly,.

This time I definetaly felt pain as I cried out loudly. ” fuck fuck No oh god fuckkkkkkk”

” Such a good whore Evelyn, I know you love your ass being fucked, so enjoy whilst we stretch it over and over ” Matt, he definetaly not the considerate male he seemed last week.

Eventually both began to find a rhythm , one sliding in as the other pulled up.

MMMMMMm could still feel some pain in my ass but now also the pleasure and offset by the feeling only of pleasure as the other one fucked my wet needy wanton cunt.

Now the other Black man stood in front of my face,his body chiselled and muscular, stomach taught like an iron board, and that cock!!. Oh fuck that cock

Must be over 12 inches long and a thick as a Coke can & now he wanted me to suck him.

As he looked down into my eyes, he said “Fuck boys, this one has a look of lust in her eyes I don’t think I’ve ever seen before, She’s not only taking our Big cocks fully, she’s loving it” .he told the rest.

As he rubbed his enormous head along my lips he spoke to me ” tell them Evelyn, ell us all just what a whore you are and tell us what you want tonight”

I knew what he wanted me to say and id say it. not because he wanted me to but because it was all true.

” Oh fuck please, I’m a dirty married needy owned whore, and I not only want you all to use me with your Huge thick Black cock’s, i need you all to used me. To use all my holes. i need to have your spunk anywhere you wish in my mouth ,in my cunt , in my ass and anywhere over my body you wish. Ruin my holes make me such a whore huge black dicks , Please, Please I want it”

Fuck i really struggled open my mouth wide enough to take his cock in me, but somehow I managed, although it felt like the corners of my mouth were tearing apart.

I was now full of at least three feet of cock a they made me so completely water tight Im surprised I didn’t faint from lack of oxygen as they now fucked all three of my holes. deeply,hard, roughly, sometimes brutally. but i didn’t want it to stop as i was just in a continual state of orgasm now. One merging into the next as i was being their dirty Black cock whore.

the cock in my cunt was the first to twitch with tell tale signs he was about to cum.

before he shoved up into me deeply holding himself there a he shot his spunk deep in my womb.

The friction caused by my mouth being so tightly wrapped around the extremely huge cock, had him grabbing my head, by my hair & pulling me tightly onto his cock. I even surprising myself, that I took him so deep , not fully to the base , but fuck almost.. He was ramming his cock in and out my mouth as best he could, due to the tightness, but he pushed deep giving out such a caveman like grunt as he must have unloaded which seemed like gallons of cum in my mouth.

I was gurgling and spluttering around his cock, as he shot so much cum, as I tried everything I knew and learned to try swallow as much as I could.

As he pulled out he shot another string of cum this time over my face & spunk started flowing from the corners of my mouth. My mouth ached from being stretched so much.

He wiped his cum covered cock over the cheeks of my face as gave a small laugh ” Fuck I def can’t wait to fuck that cunt and ass now. Fucking amazing whore”

Matt now spoke ” I can now finish fucking this gorgeous ass properly” as he pulled at my hips as he slammed & pounded my ass with that wonderful cock of his. I no longer felt any pain just had me moaning ” yes fuck me harder” as all i could now feel was pleasure.

I think Matt took that as a challenge as he quickened his pace until I moaned loud ” Ohhh Fuck Matt yess, Im going to cum Im close”

” Don’t you dare Cum until Im ready too whore” Matt said fucking me now as hard and as deep as he could. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh reverberating around the Suite.

“Fuck Evelyn” Matt moaned now ”I m close, cum now you dirty whore”

I wasn’t going to say no and was glad as wasn’t sure if I could hold off much longer as i started squirting juices from my cunt as Matt shuddered also send shot after shot of his hot spunk deep in my bowels.

As Matt pulled out making a noise, like I had farted, he spoke to the others ” well who wants what hole next”

They then all moved around Matt watching this time as the one with the bigger cock lay down on the couch saying ” ‘Cmon whore my turn fuck that soppy cunt now”

Despite the fucking & stretching Id already taken to my cunt, he still had trouble pushing his engorged head through my cunt opening.

” Cmon whore we were promised that you would take us all fully, now show us just how much of a whore you are” he told me as giving another push I then felt my cunt stretch more as the head pushed inside with a loud audible plop.

” That’s better whore” he laughed a he now bean to raise his ass off the couch pushing his cock deeper.

” Ohhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkk ” was all I cried out as I cum immediately feeling my cunt stretched and so full of cock like never before. My mind wondering , how the fuck could I take this?

I could feel my cunt lips were gripping his cock so tightly as he now move up and down fucking me, pushing his cock deeper each time. He carried on like this Until I started having small constant orgasms with every thrust it seemed. However the juices swirling around in my cunt made me more lubricated and became easier for him to go deeper in me.

Id never felt anything like this My cunt constantly spasmming around his cock , my mind was just in wonderland. I even felt like was having some out of body experience a could see myself on the couch fucking this huge thick Black cock. Fuck yes, I was fucking him back now pushing my cunt down onto his thrusts until I felt him bouncing his cock against my cervix.

Matt spoke laughing “ woo wait for the others Dan”

Dan slowed down his fucking of my cunt much to my disappointment as I now took the other two cocks in my ass and mouth now, all three using me.

The cock in my ass didn’t last very long as he came mixing his spunk with Matt’s inside my ass.

This left the cock in my mouth and Dan’s powerful cock now free from alternating his fucking with the cock previously in my ass

i wanted to have Dan fucking me alone so concentrated my efforts into making the cock in my mouth cum. I licked , sucked and ran my tongue around his cock using my now considerable cock sucking skills to ensure he could hold out and was rewarding as felt his body tense before he unleashed his cum in my mouth.

Now it was just Dan’s cock in my cunt.

I was now bouncing up and down on Dan’s cock like a woman processed. (perhaps I had been processed) as Dan also fucking me with renewed vigour plunging his cock up as I pushed down, now just fucking like two wild animals.

” jesus Fuck” One said ” look at them fuck. Ive never seen Dan like this he loves that whore’s cunt for sure”

My breasts were wildly flaying around making the clamps dig in making me moan even more.

I could tell we were both building up to a crescendo as his cock became a blur to the others fucking me faster and harder.

I was pushing my cunt down deep on his cock taking him completely to the hilt now , my lips grinding against his groin, as my whole body shook as I had the most wonderful powerful orgasm I had ever experience, I was squirting so much juices it was somehow managing o force its way out between the tight cunt locked around Dan’s’ cock covering Dan’s balls and onto the couch.

this set Dan off as soon he was thrusting up until my cunt had completely devoured his cock , and he again was shooting a huge copious amount of spunk but this time like he was shooting it straight into my womb he was so deep in me.

I collapsed on top of Dan hugging him and laying there as tried to recover from such an amazing wonderful fucking.

We were both brought out of our dreamy state as matt shouted ” Okay you too time for being lovey dovey later if you wish” which had them all laughing with even me joining in.

They again changed places and I was subjected to then fucking and fill my holes for god knows how long. i just took cock after cock & load of spunk after spunk as they just used me. Well used me as the whore i was, but now def a whore for huge cocks.

The only thing that hadn’t; happened yet was that Dan hadn’t fucked my ass.

Matt spoke to me now, as I was lying on the couch ” Evelyn do you want Dan’s cock in your ass, i will understand if you don’t and Im sure he will too. No one has fucked him like you have tonight. i think he def is a bit smitten with you if being honest so he will understand too”

” matt you know Im Sir’s Whore and he sent me here to fuck you all, to take you all fully in every way Yes?” I replied

Matt kind of shrugged his shoulder’s ” yeah i guess , but...” I cut him off ” No buts Matt, if Dan wants my ass he gets it. I kinda want it too” I told him as he looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

Matt stood up ” hey Dan the whore want you fuck her ass, Go for it”

Dan with open eyes looked at me “Seriously, Evelyn??” he said

” yes Dan I want that cock of yours in my ass. Ive loved you all fucking me I need it now”,

Dan couldn’t hide the pleasure in his eyes as he told me “bend over the arm of the couch Evelyn, and I’m going to stretch that ass so wide it will never close back”

hearing that just made me tingle and send a shiver through my body. partly from excitement but also because i knew that he might just be right .

I got up and I bent down over the arm of the couch. One of the others shouted ” WAIT” as he lay down on his front facing me. ” I need to see the look on her face”

as he also reached out his hand and tugged on the chains which held the chains with clamps digging into my hard erect but now sore nipples.

Dan got behind me now, ” Spread legs wider whore” he ordered me as he pushed my feet further apart fully exposing my already gaping ass hole to him.

I moaned as he first slid his cock over my cunt lips before Shoving it in. Luckily it was still open & loose from the fucking i taken from them all.

he then pulled out ” That ought to make it lubricated enough” he said

He then rubbed the tip around my ass before he slowly began pushing his cock against my hole. Fuck despite the other three having stretched my as wide open, it still didn’t make it seem easier for Dan to slide his cock in my ass, albeit his def was bigger and thicker than the others.

“fuck Evelyn, Im sorry but I don’t think there’s an easy way for me to do this ” as I screamed out in pain ” Jesus fuckkkkkkkkkkkk” as he just pushed his cock in my ass, my hole resisting some even though it must have already looked a cavernous hole full of their spunk.

Dan pushed again and suddenly felt my hole open wider that it seemed he was tearing me apart “ Fuccccckkkkk Fuckkkkkkkk, Nooo yessss ohhh fuckkkkk” i was screaming most likely totally incoherent to them all though.

He shoved harder and then he was in. Not all the way but maybe only a third.

” Hahah I cant tell if that look on the whores face is pain or pleasure. I think she gets off equally on both” the one lying looking into my face tugging occasionally on the chains pulling at my nipples told them all.

Dan then started to push in and out of my ass slowly at first then beginning to get faster and harder. Now had at least half to two thirds deep in my ass.

” Mmmmm Evelyn you are just the most incredible whore Ive ever met” Dan said.

Can you take me all, Do you want me fully inside you Evelyn? Not sure if it was a question or statement, but answered just in case.

” Oh Fuck Dan yes fuck me just fuck me I want all of your big black cock in my ass” I moaned out as best i could.

”You sure Whore?” definetaly a question from Dan now.

“YES YES FUCK MY ASS DAN PLEASE” I screamed out now.

Dan laughed ” was just playing with you Evelyn, You don’t have a choice here whore” as he now started fucking my ass properly. Holding my hips he just began pounding in and out of my ass now. The spunk of the others being squished around and leaking from the sides around his black cock.

Matt and the other stood watching, both wanking their cocks and matt filming everything also now.

Dan kept shoving deeper and deeper until finally!.

” Ohhhh Fuck she’s taken it all, Fuck what a whore” Dan told the others.

Matt was smiling ” Didn’t I tell you all that she was the perfect and most dirty whore i had seen”

My body began shaking and my cunt started gushing as i orgasmed again & again soaking the arm of the couch and the floor beneath my heels.

Dan fucked me for all he was worth until he succumbed as he slammed his cock deep in my bowel’s right up to the hilt as he unloaded a massive load of spunk inside me.

” Yesssssss Yesss Take it Whore” Dan shouted almost like it was the first time he’d cum in a woman.

As Dan came down from his own high he pulled out of my ass now leaving me with nothing but an empty feeling , well apart from a copious amount of spunk dribbling from me.

Don’t know why but the though of Im just glad Im not the maid who will have to clean up here tomorrow came into my mind just then making me smile to myself.

” Fuck she’s just smiling after that brutal ass fucking. she def is an insatiable whore” the one on the couch said.

“Turn her over” Matt told them

Dan took hold of me and turning me around placed me down on the couch on my back where the other man had now vacated.

Matt & the man who had been wanking, now stood over me as they both grunted and came, shooting strands of their spunk over my face, breasts and over the red corset. “Yesssssssss Oh god wonderful”

They left me there holes gaping and looses and filled with multiple loads of their spunk. Spunk in my hair, covering my face and breasts. totally fucked but happy, but unable to move

They were obviously all finished with me as they began to clean themselves up and dress.

Matt came over and spoke to me. ” Fuck Evelyn, you were just a magnificent whore. You should know that Dan has never found anyone to fully take his cock in their ass, and only a few in their cunt. So. don’t be surprised if he pesters you for a repeat.” he laughed then continuing “and Im sure when word gets around, there are lots of our brothers with cocks that no one can take, wanting time with you”

i don’t know if such a thought frightened me or excited me, probably a bit of both.

“Anyway its all been recorded to send to your Sir, but he also agreed we could post it on some websites we told him about. You about to become a Porn Star Evelyn. A whore for huge big Black cock.” Matt said.

They then all left high fiveing each other as they got in the lift.

I just lay there and curled up into a ball and fell asleep on the couch, sore, but a happy, satisfied & totally fucked & cum filled dirty whore.

Barnsley

Bloody fantastic x

Wow

submissive land

Thank you all for wonderful comments and reaction to my story xx

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Is that the end xx

submissive land

Should it be the end?

Is it becoming too long now?

If it must end I do hope Evelyns journey will continue with further escapades real soon .

Dudley

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

I definitely think Sabrina still has a part to play in this.

Atleast before it ends.

Dublin 13

Lincoln

Wow !!

Telford

Poole

submissive land

I was woken with the sun shining in through the windows, my mind immediately drifting back to last night and the pleasures the four black cocks had given me.

Fuck they were all huge and I took them all in every hole especially that last fuck from Dan's enormous cock in my ass.

I could still feel their spunk dribbling from my cunt & ass as they had filled me with so much cum last night.

I had dried spunk in my hair, on my face and over my body. The couch had a huge damp spot of cum, which I'm not sure the cleaners would manage remove.

As I lay there all alone I thought of the events of the past week.

So much it seemed had happened.

From meeting Susan and having sexy fun together, going to the awards dinner feeling so elegant and a million dollars with Dwayne and being finger fucked by 11 of his employees under the table during the event.

Then the after party , oh fuck the after party!!

God knows just how many black cocks used my whores body that night.

But then discovering the next day that the sexy looking maid sucking cocks across the room was really my husband, a sissy maid called Sabrina???

Then spending the week with Sir like a couple was just amazing, so loving.

Then finally Sir talking me into going to speak to my husband, but shocked me finding him all dressed up as Sabrina again.

I found that hard to take especially finding out he had been dressing in secret for most of our married life together.

Then there was last night, after having thoughts all week of Matt's big black cock fucking me last night, Sir had arranged the surprise of Matt & three other hung black men to fuck me silly. And fuck they def managed that.

But I loved all the fucking I'd taken although as I tried to get up off the couch, I def could feel the effects of last night. Globs of spunk dropped from my cunt & ass and both still felt so loose and gaping and sore.

Where do I go from here I wondered.

Was I now addicted to bigger cocks?

I knew I would crave and need such cocks to satisfy me properly now.

I loved my husband still, but I knew things had changed for ever, I know he could never really satisfy me now and then there was Sabrina!! Could I accept that side of him, could I embrace his female side. I really don't know the answer to that right now.

Then thinking back there was the pain side of me. Remembering my night at the club as sub to Melv & Beth and how I'd cum from being spanked whipped and canned by the Dungeon Master.

They had had me gang banged in the cinema room after that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

All these thoughts had my nipples ha5d and my cunt flowing with juices, making more of a mess of the couch.

My fingers reached down and slid inside my loose and squishy cunt as I fingered myself to orgasm, all my thoughts just making me a horny whore.

I told myself, I am a whore and that no matter what, I could never go back to my previous life now.

My body & mind wouldn't let me. I craved to be used, craved to be fucked, the bigger the cock the better I felt it seemed. But I also craved to be used as a pain slut too.

I had to shower, and knew I shouldn't think this through too much.

I just needed to be who I am.

I'm Sirs dirty married little whore.

Nottingham

Hell yes ! She is 100% what I see when reading this amazing story, she’s very sexy "

100%

Excellent story, first class

Poole

Dublin 13

Is that the end or is there more?

I'd love to see my Mrs with a BBC !!

Whiteley

submissive land

As I showered, the feeling of the water cascading over my body, had my nipples hard & erect, my cunt tingling so much that i again despite the soreness fingered myself until my juices were gushing onto the shower floor.

My body was still on fire after last night, from taking such huge cocks the thoughts making me feel proud that Id managed take all four fully where other woman hadn’t managed that.

A I came out of the shower and was drying myself the phone rang. Picking it up I said “Hello”

A voice I knew & recognised as Sir’s replied ” well how is my little whore Evelyn this morning?”

” Oh I’m marvellous Sir, but just so horny. I’m sorry but ive had to play with myself twice already just with thoughts from last night” I told him.

” Ohhh you def are horny Evelyn arn’t you” Sir laughed as said this to me.

” how was last night, matt gave you such a glowing report and told me that Dan can’t stop talking about you Evelyn” he said then pausing.

“Oh God Sir I loved it in so many ways. I loved that I managed take them all fully , wishing to be a good little whore for you Sir. I loved how full my body felt with their big cocks filling all my holes. I loved the amount & intense orgasms they gave me. I loved them filling me with all their spunk then finally how they covered my face & body in cum before they left Sir” Im sure he could hear the level of excitement in my voice.

” Ohhh def sounds like you enjoyed the experience Evelyn” he answered.

” I think you might have turned me into a whore for huge black cocks Sir” I said with a giggle.

” Well I know for a fact that there are others bigger still than Dan who can’t find women to fuck, as they so big. So I wouldn’t be surprised, once word gets around, that I receive several requests for your services y little whore” Sir told me, the thought making my whole body tingle with need. was I craving even bigger cocks than Dan’s?.

” However they will have to wait, if they do, as Your services have been requested elsewhere” sir advised.

” Ohh they have Sir” I enquired.

“yes my little whore. The Club you went to with Master Melv & Mistress Beth are having a BDSM night on Wednesday and the dungeon master has requested if he could have you as his sub for the evening. Ive agreed and also told him that he can be as severe as he wishes with you, as I know how much you enjoyed the pain both there and at the restaurant before that” Sir just told me , no question, no asking and he knew I would obey his wishes.

The thought of this had me sliding my fingers over my cunt lips once more, making me wet just at thought.

” And we will be going to the restaurant again on Saturday evening Evelyn” Sir said, with no further information.

I then remembered the mess id made of the couch and carpet in the living are. ” Sir” I said softly. ” Yes Evelyn” he replied.

” Im sorry but last night, with the intense orgasms they gave me, and the amount of spunk they shot in and over me, I think Ive ruined the couch and the carpet by arm of the couch has a large stained spot, where I my juices and spunk dropped from my holes when Dan fucked my ass & I stood up, Sir” i advised him sheepishly.

” Oh dear Evelyn, I may have to punish you for that my whore” Sir scolded me, well sounded like he was. ” Do you still have your collar on?” he asked.

“Yes Sir, I do you padlocked it at back of my neck so i cant take it off” I told him.

” Okay, i want you to wear your white sheer see through blouse , with the plunging neckline, your short tartan skirt with black stockings & suspenders and your Red 6” high heel shoes” sir commanded me now.

” yes Sir” i just replied obediently.

” Then i want you to go and find Rob in the hotel and tell him I wish him to reattach the clamps to your nipples under the top & to put the anal hook back in your ass. He can then fuck your cunt if he wishes before sending you back here in the car waiting for you. Do you understand all that Whore?”

“Ohh yes Sir I understand and will do all that you asked of me thank you Sir” i said again excitement evident in my voice.

” I will see you soon Evelyn” and with that Sir hung up the call.

I finished drying and then getting dressed wearing only what Sir had ordered. No Bra, no panties. But then that was normal for me now.

Once fully dressed I head down in the lift, and walked across the floor to the reception desk, where Janice, an older woman was working today.

Janice looked at me exclaiming “EVELYN !!!” shocked at sight of seeing me dressed as I was.

“Hi Janice ” I greeted her as if everything normal. ” do you know where Rob is?” I then asked her.

She just stared at me before she finally managed to stutter out an answer. ” I..I..I Th...think he’s in his office”.

” Thanks Janice ” i just replied as turned away and walked off in the direction of Rob’s office the sound of my high heels making a loud clacking sound on the marbled floor of the empty reception area.

As i walked along the corridor I stopped outside the Manager’s office and knocked on the door.

I heard Rob’s voice shout out “ come in” and I opened the door walking into the office. Rob lifted his head from his paperwork looking me up and down, before his eyes settled on my bare breasts through my sheer top.

Hi Rob Sir ordered me to ask if you could help me” I told him

“Oh and how can I help you?” he asked me.

” Well Sir would wish that you reattach the clamps from my collar back onto my nipples, and then wished you to put the anal hook back in my ass Rob” i told him in a matter of fact way.

” Ohh is there any reward for doing this” he asked me.

“Well i hope you think its a reward, as you are allowed to fuck me if you wish” i said giggling.

Rob walked around his desk and taking hold of one of the clamps, he then pinched my left nipple, then attached the clamp over the nipple making me give a small moan. he then took the other clamp and pinched my right nipple now and again attached the clamp to that nipple. Again i gave out a moan as felt both the clamps bite into the nipples now.

Robe put his hand in my blouse and adjusted my breasts so that my breasts stood out and the clamps were in the right place.

He then told me to turn around, and took hold of the chain under the back of my blouse and fed it down under the waistband of my skirt. he then lifted the hem of the short skirt up over my waist as he took the anal hook and rubbed the ball around the entrance to my ass.

” Fuck Evelyn you must have been fucked by some size of cock last night as your hole still gaping” as he manoeuvred the ball into my open ass then giving my ass cheeks a spank.

Rob then said “Turn around whore and kneel down. then take my cock out and get it ready to fuck that used loose whore’s cunt of yours Evelyn”

I did as ordered kneeling down and unbuckling his trousers and pulling both them and his pants down to his ankle, feeling the anal hook move with me in my sore and tender ass hole.

I began working on his cock with my lips, tongue and mouth, feeling his cock grow as I did.

” MMMM had forgotten just what an amazing cocksucker you are Evelyn” as he soon became rock hard in my mouth.

He stopped me & helping me to my feet said ” bend forward over my desk whore” which i complied with immediately placing my hands on his desk in front of me as I arched my back and pushed my as out and spread my legs wide.

however these actions caused the chain to my anal hook tighten making me moan both with some pain & pleasure.

My cunt was already soaking wet as Rob just eased the head of his cock in my cunt and easily shoved it all in in one go.

” Fuck Evelyn, this cunt def a lot looser than last time I fucked you. how big were they last night?” he asked me.

“Well three were between 10 & 12 inches rob and the fourth, fuck he was bigger still and as thick as a can of ” I told him

“Jesus Evelyn Im surprised you can feel me, can you feel me? he asked quizzically .

” Mmmmm yes I can still feel you Rob, not as tightly as last time you fucked me though I have to admit” I said wanting tell the truth but not wanting to make him feel he wasn’t inadequate.

Rob was pounding me as hard as he could, the sound of flesh slapping flesh loud.

My cunt though still tender from last night i could feel his cock just rub at that tenderness which was enough to make me cum my juices flowing from me again.

However it took rob longer to cum this time as as much as I tried squeeze on his cock with my cunt muscles it def wasn’t the same.

However i must have managed tighten around his cock just enough as he slammed in me one more time , holding his cock deep as he grunted as unloaded his cum in my cunt..

As he pulled out he handed me some tissues to clean myself slightly as I thanked him for fucking me.

But I knew, that I would need those huge cocks fucking me to truly satisfy me. now.

I kissed rob as i opened his door and headed out of the office back through reception waving bye to Janice as headed out to the car and back home to Sir.

Dublin 13

Dudley

Barnsley

Lincoln

Poole

Near MK

Hell yes ! She is 100% what I see when reading this amazing story, she’s very sexy

100%"

Yep, that's how I imagine her x

Telford

submissive land

Once home with Sir we had a quiet Sunday evening together with me wrapped up in his arms on the couch watching TV with him asking questions about my night with the four huge black cocks.

How did I feel.?

Did I enjoy it?

Did it make fucking with Rob feel different?

Did I prefer their Bigger cocks to say Robs 8 inches.?

would I like more bigger black cocks?

I answered them all truthfully to Sir

” It fell amazing feeling so full and Orgasms had were huge.”

“Yes I def felt looser when fucking Rob and his cock whilst not small didn’t give me the same sensation as he had before and I really had to work my cunt muscles to make him cum”

The answers to last two were easy and simple ” Yes” & “Yes def”

I was looking up into Sirs eyes hoping to find his reaction to my answers, if he was pleased or displeased, happy that Id been a good whore for him or worried that I might be addicted to bigger and Black cocks.

But nothing showed in his face or eyes of his thoughts right then.

I was allowed to rest on the Monday, but on Tuesday i was given a list of rooms at hotel ” needed serviced” and was driving to work that morning.

Throughout the day I served 3 rooms.

A young single male staying in the hotel, as attending a works conference, who needed release and fucked the hotel maid, he discovered cleaning his room.

An older couple, and the Wife had arranged the three sum MFF for her husbands Birthday. we both enjoying turns riding his cock, as he either licked his wife’s or my cunt.

The last one was a woman in her early 30’s and from speaking to her, I discovered she was married, but was submissive to another man, and her husband knew nothing about this side of her life..

This was her first time with another woman, and had been ordered to do this as a task, by her Master.

It turned out I found it was a very sensual experience as I guided her through our time together.

However by the end, I was lapping at her cunt, she holding my head tightly to her lips, as I made her cum loudly and hard with my tongue and fingers.

Then to finish, she enthusiastically lapped, licked and sucked my cunt so wonderfully until, I surprised her when, I cum, my juices gushing from me squirting all over her face.

Sir told me to relax on the Wednesday during the day, and to pamper and prepare myself for the club on Wednesday night. The thought of being given over to the Dungeon Master again, but for the whole evening this time,def had my body tingling all over.

After I had a long soak in a lovely bubble bath, making sure my cunt was all smooth & bare I began to look out what I could wear to the club, aware what id likely be subjected to when there.

Hmmm do I wear my whores outfit, see through white top with plunging neckline, short tight black skirt ( maybe my leather one tonight) with just lack stockings with my black rubber 6 strap suspender belt ( that would look good when my skirt pushed up over my hips as was being spanked I was thinking.

Or

The black PVC Mini Dress, haler neck with see through cups for my breasts, the skirt looser so floats as I move but still so short.

Perhaps I should let Sir decide?

I called through to Sir who joined me in the bedroom. ” What outfit should I wear for tonight Sir” I said showing him what I’d laid out.

” Ohh fuck Evelyn you look such a horny whore in either” he said looking them over.

” However I think you wear the see through white top” he said as he rummaged through my drawers. ” Ahh yes and this, as held up my Robber spanking skirt which has no cover over my ass.

I then got dressed first putting on the rubber suspender belt, then slipping the stockings up my legs and attaching them to the metal clips.

Then i pulled on the see-through top , adjusting my breasts so they sat as best they could to show.

The Rubber spanking skirt was next as pulled it up over my thighs & hips ensuring was sitting correctly so that my ass was on complete show.

Finally slipping my feet into my 5” High heeled sandals & fixing the straps around each ankle.

Smoothing everything down ” How do I look?” I asked Sir.

” You always manage look amazing no matter what I have you wear Evelyn ” he replied

“From dressed normal , well saying that, this is mostly normal for you now” he laughed ” or Dressed so elegantly, like you were for the Awards Ball last weekend,. You did look amazing. Just in lingerie well you could model it better than you see in magazines or even on TV” he complimented me, making me blush slightly hearing such a compliment coming from My Sir, My Master, My Owner.

The clock shows 7pm. Right just one thing more before we go and he brings out a leather collar with ‘WHORE’ written across it. He attaches it around my neck, securing the buckles at back.

The O is actually a ring which only attached to the collar at the top so can be pulled out, and Sir then attaches a leash tot he ring.

” Okay lets go my little whore. .Remember Evelyn,tonight you have no safe word, no limits” he reminded me as we began to head out to the waiting car, Sir leading me by the leash.

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

Telford

Lincoln

Poole

Dudley

submissive land

When we reached the Club, the driver opened my door and waited for Sir to take hold of my leash and lead me out of the car, my bare breast and hard nipple visible to all and my bare ass framed in suspender straps open in the cut at back of the spanking skirt.

People were greeting Sir as we headed in the door to the club, me being tugged close behind him by the leash.

The Dungeon master , who I remember from my previous visit, met us inside the main door, and both him and sir made a big thing of Sir giving me to my new master for this evening.

“You have had the pleasure of using my whore previously” he said to the Dungeon Master of the club. Then continuing ” However tonight will be different, as I am gifting you full ownership of Evelyn, the whore, for the whole evening. Tonight she will have no safe word & no limits, you can use her in whatever way you wish in the demonstration of your BDSM skills, which I know are plentiful. She will also be available to anyone wishing try how it feels to be a Dom/Domme and administer pain to another person, no matter how well versed they are in being dominant or not.” he spoke as an audience gathered around us now listening to Sir.

The Dungeon Master then took the leash from Sir. “Thank You Sir, for showing trust in me to take the gift of your whore for tonight, and use her wisely.”

Turning now to the audience ” Thank you all for coming along to the Club’s BDSM evening. We have set up two dungeon rooms tonight, One will be for you to use, with your own submissive if you have such with you, whilst the other normal dungeon room, will be used by me to demonstrate the full range of equipment that can be used to inflict pain to a submissive.” he told them.

“And as you heard I am lucky that tonight to enable me to demonstrate everything to its fullest, I have this magnificent pain Slut Evelyn to show you as you heard she will have no safe word , therefore no limits to the pain can be inflicted on her tonight” he told them all, causing some to gasp hearing that i would be taking whatever pain comes my way as had no way of stopping it should i wish.

however my nipples hardened through the think sheer material of the top, and my cunt was already wet at the thought.

“The first demonstration will begin in half an hour once I have set things up with this wonderful pain slut. he announced as he tugged at the leash leading me through the throng now gathered and up the stairs to the Dungeon room.

When we reached the dungeon room he shut he door behind us and locked it.

” Now Evelyn you understand you only address me as Master at all times yes?2 he asked me.

“Yes master I understand”I replied.

” Good. Now you realise that you have no Limits, No safe word, tonight, therefore you will be used to demonstrate some severe painful & sadistic BDSM practices. However I promise you that you will be safe that I will look after you, However from your last visit here I know you get off on pain and can handle more than were subjected to that night.” he smiled at me, a slightly evil smile really.

” As much as I love our outfit Evelyn, take off the skirt and the top” he ordered me.

I removed the top over my head my fairly pert sill breasts now fully on show & as I pushed the waistband of the skirt down over my hips the skirt fell to the floor around my high heels . Stepping out of the skirt i placed it with the top over a chair.

” Mmmm let me inspect you Slut” Master commanded ” hands on back of your head”

I did as told, and he walked around me, slowly, .His hands roughly grabbing my ass, then when in front of me, grabbing my breasts and then pinching my nipple on each breast so tightly making me moan.

he then ran his fingers over my cunt lips. ” already so wet Slut” he observed then unexpectedly he slapped his hand onto my cunt.

” Ohhhhhhh” I gave out a squeal as he sniggered having caught me unawares.

You have the most wonderful body Evelyn, its almost a pity to mark it, but marked it will be tonight I can assure you” he told me in no uncertain manner.

he then took hold of the leash and began to show me around the room explaining some of the equipment.

” you know about the St Andrews cross ye”he asked

” Yes Master i do” I answered back.

” You will be cuffed to it tonight” he told me. he then showed me the spanking bench which id been strapped to previously

Then there was a cage. “At times during the evening when i need a break you will be kept in this cage until i return ” he said.

There was a heavy duty cable suspended from the ceiling which puzzled me.

” Please master may I ask what that is for?” I enquired of master

“That is used for rope bondage Evelyn, for being suspended by the roes that bind you. Do you wish try that?” he said obviously not having intended to use it.

” yes master I would It dos sound something different” i told him

“MMmmm well you know you will be either whipped or fucked whilst suspended yes ” then laughing said ” or who knows I might decide on both”

Fuck the thought of being bound suspended from the ceiling being both whipped and fucked had me so horny i def could feel my cunt juices dribble.

I def knew all about anal hooks which he had with a chain from the ceiling also which could be raised or lowered.

Other intriguing items were electro stimulation equipment. Master told me that he had Violet wands, vaginal plug, Butt plugs and electrodes to use on me tonight.

i didn’t know what everything was, but i now knew for definite that when I left here tonight, my body was going to be bruised, battered and been abused, but strangely it all just made me more horny and wetter.

Lincoln

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Oh yes xxxxx

Dudley

Mmmmmm can't wait to hear what happened next

Telford

Poole

Poole

submissive land

Master then ordered me over to the St Andrews Cross, where he proceeded to cuff my wrists high up on the crosses. Then my ankles were cuffed ,open wide against the base of the crosses.

” Are you ready Little Whore?” he asked

” Yes Master” I just replied as I was cuffed spread-eagled now, my front pressed onto the cross, my back and my ass facing into the room.

I heard Master unlock, then open the door to the dungeon.

” Good Evening Masters, Mistresses, Submissives and all who may even just be curious” he was greeting the crowd as I could hear them walking into the room.

” We have quite an audience tonight Evelyn, my whore” he said

Addressing those in the room Master began ” as you can see this little submissive whore has been cuffed to the cross, and will begin to warm her up for all of tonight’s proceedings to come”

I heard him walk closer to me then a swat, of palm of his hand, on my ass making me clench my cheeks slightly. It was firm but I def knew it wasn’t full blast, YET.

He continued to swat my ass with his hand, alternating between my left and right cheeks as he spoke to the crowd.

” As you can see Evelyn’s ass is beginning to get a nice rosy colour to it.” then another couple of swats. ” For a pain slut like Evelyn, this will just cause her to tingle rather than feel pain at present.” he told them.

“However, if this was someone’s first time, always check, that theyare okay with the level of spanking & relative pain, giving them as I’m sure you will all understand, that every person’s pain levels differ so much”

Master then began to gently rub the palm of his hand over and around each ass cheek.

“Even such pain sluts like Evelyn need this too, helps them relax and takes their mind slightly off the pain. This is especially true when you get to a point when you are perhaps pushing their Limit’s past where they have gone before” He said then reigned down two more heavy, harder swats of his hand to either cheek. to which I gave out a soft, though silent moan.

As he had told them, I could feel the tingling in my ass and the wetness between my cunt begin to form.

I then felt Master lay what I recognised the feel of a wooden paddle on my ass, not striking me yet just touching my ass, rubbing gentle on the skin, so I would know what was to come.

He then brought the paddle down on my left ass cheek, again firm but still not his hardest.

Master began to build up the strength of the spankings with the paddle, giving me Five swats to each cheek, each time getting harder making my ass begin to heat up. once he had finished each five he spoke to them all.

” You can see how redder the paddle makes her ass” as he then ran the palm of his hand over my ass again soothing me, making me tingle at his touch.

He also ran his finger under and along my cunt lips.

” Evelyn is one of those Whores who definetaly gets off on receiving pain” he told them, as imagine he was holding his finger up to the crowd sowing them my wetness already.

” I require two volunteers? ” he said then continued” Yes, You and you Thank you”

“Run your fingers over the whore cunt lips feel just how wet she is already” he told them both.

I felt the first finger rub roughly along my lips as he said ” god yes she’s so wet”

Then the next finger so much softer and tender, i was sure it belonged to a woman this time, which was confirmed when she spoke. “ mmm definetaly such a turn on for her it seems” in a soft woman’s voice.

Master then told them ” Lick your fingers , both of you, taste Evelyn’s sweet juices”

A voice from the crowd behind me “Fuck lucky bastards” making everyone giggle, Including myself.

Master then whispered in my ear ” Now Twenty smacks of the paddle for you my whore, and I won’t be holding back”

No matter what level of pain you can survive hearing that being whispered in my ear always makes me tingle both with some trepidation, but also with excitement.

He then began smacking my ass with the paddle harder than before, my ass beginning to burn a bit more now as he passed Ten.

The second Ten were definetaly harder still making me moan out at each swat.

I could hear ohhs and ahhs from the crowd behind me some obviously aghast at how hard Master striking me now but Im sure there would be a few submissives wishing they were in my place right now too.

” Twenty well done Evelyn, are you Okay?” he asked me.

” Ohh yes wonderful thank you Master” I replied with a smile on my face but also feeling a definite heat emitting from my ass now.

I heard Master then say “You” obviously to someone in the crowd. Then heard him whispering to someone behind me , but couldn’t make out what being said.

Then suddenly I felt a fluffy, soft hand, well mitt really, gently sooth across my ass cooling my ass down with nice pleasurable feelings.

” And up over her back and spine” Master said as the mitt now travelled over my back and down my spine which gave me wonderful pleasurable shivers as he did so, before coming back and rubbing once more over my ass.

” Sometimes when they think they couldn’t take anymore, soothing and comforting them, let them know you looking after them well too, can enable them to relax and let you push them just that little bit further.

As the mitt pulled away from my skin, I heard master thank the person.

their was a pause probably not as long as it seemed before I then felt slight swish and tails of a whip gently swat over my ass now.

The whip was then swished back and forth slowly over my ass, eventually getting faster & harder. The whip now striking over the top of my ass, down over the bottom of my ass cheeks and then over the tops of my thighs.

Master carried on whipping me over my ass area, before I then felt the whip being swished over my back now.

Again the intensity, of the whips over my back, started low but graduallybuilding up again, until I could feel the tails of the whip striking into my back so hard it left me wondering if they would be leaving welt marks on my body.

Well I had been told my body would be used and abused, my mind thinking, as I was trying not to grimace to much feeling pain now.

But through all this, parts of my body were reacting sexually to the abuse. My Nipples were hard and sticking straight out and if they rubbed against the wooden cross, this made me quiver with pleasure.

My cunt was getting so wet and I knew it wouldnt be long before it would juices would be dribbling down my thighs and visible to many looking on.

Ten hard fast swishes of the whip over my ass and back had me moaning biting my bottom lip so as not to squeal out.

Then the soothing softness of the mitt again.

Master spoke ” This is a pin-wheel. exactly what the name says a number of small pins around a wheel” as i then felt him run the wheel across my whipped ass now squealing as I def must have some welts on my ass as so felt the pain as the pins ran over them.

As the pin-wheel was taken away I then felt the length of a cane rub over my ass making me bite my lip knowing that master would now likely make sure I was suitably marked from the cane.

I heard him swish the cane behind me not touching me yet just hearing the sounds of the cane, making me tense slightly but also now feel the excitement rush through my body.

Then the first blow to my ass with the cane, no build up this time just a loud smack as the cane hit my ass, then again.

” Twenty I think whore” Master said ” and count them for everyone to hear” he ordered me

” Yes master” was all i replied now waiting

Then the swish of the cane and the feel of it striking my ass hard.

” Ohhhh One Master” I said.

Then quickly another ” Two master”

This time he administered two swipes of the cane in quick succession, before I could speak.

” Ohhhhhh three, Four master” I managed get out now though.

Then another two.

” Shit” I said then adding ” Five , six Master”

My ass was burning mow really burning., but the blows continued mostly on my ass, some top of my thighs as i counted them out as ordered.

“Fifteen, sixteen” I was gritting my teeth and squealing now

Then the final Four blows were made in very quick succession

“OH godd fuck 17, 18, 19, 20 Master” as I heard Master whisper in my ear ” Good girl”

Master brought me a bottle of water to take a drink.

” I will let you all have a look at this whores marks before moving on” Master said as I could then feel people mill around me some touching me feeling the welts and lines Master had given me.

Lincoln

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmmmm great

Barnsley

Fanny twitching again x

submissive land

"Fanny twitching again x"

Glad to be of help lol x

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

Whiteley

Near MK

Brilliant

Telford

submissive land

Once anyone who wished inspect my body had done so, Master came over and un-cuffed my wrists and ankles holding me until was steady enough on my heels by myself.

I took this opportunity to kiss Master and thanked him for the way he’d used me.

He then took my hand and led me over to the other side of the room where he had ropes lying close to the chains dangling from the ceiling, a large ring attached at end, with a pulley system for lowering & raising everything. I realised that as he told me earlier I was to bound by rope and suspended by the chains

” You have seen an example of this whore cuffed and flogged as cuffed to a St Andrews Cross and now I hope to show you some rope bondage techniques using my whore” Master told those still in the room.

Master lowered the rings attached to the chain using the pulley system. he then thread a total of 9 ropes through the rings and hanging down now.

He told me to lie face down on a piece of carpet below the ring system, which I did immediately..

” Now spread those legs wide whore” he commanded me.

He then wound the outside ropes to each of my ankle so that i was almost in splits position now. Tying them around the ankles. Further ropes were tied around my legs just above each knee and gains just around the tops of my thighs.

With my legs tied wide like this my cut was open and on view to all.

He then took another rope which he tied around my waist, just above my hips..

“Lift your top half up whore” he then ordered me.

As I pushed my upper torso up of the floor on my hands he wound a rope around each breast then around my back and tying the knot to hold the weight to the ring suspended from the ceiling as had done with the others.

He then pulled my hair into a ponytail before intertwining it again with rope so that my head was also secured and tied to he ceiling systems.

Lastly he took my hands and bound each one with rope. Taking the other end of the rope he now bound this to the ropes holding my ankles, leaving me spread out so that when suspended my breasts would be uncovered (apart from the rope binding them) and my cunt wide open.

He then checked the ropes again ensuring that didn’t dig into me to tightly but that the rope would hold me and suspend me from the ceiling , he advised.

Once he had finished he then began to pull on the pulley, which started to lift me up off the floor suspending me totally in the air.

Once I was about level with his groin he stopped, and tied the pulley rope to rings in the wall.

I was now totally suspended bound only by ropes,completely open and vulnerable to everyone watching.

master then turned me around 360, on the ropes, so that everyone could see me in the bound state I was in.

I then felt him slap my ass with a riding crop ” Ohhhhh” I let out small squeal.

He slapped me a few more times with the crop on my already red, bruised and marked ass causing me to squeal out each time with the pain.

He then flicked the crop underneath my legs and ran it gently and slowly over my cunt and clit, before he jerked his hand, feeling the crop slap at my cunt lips

” Ohhh Goddddddd” I moaned out loudly as this new sensation sent shivers through my body making my cunt wet once more.

Three or four more slaps the same, my clit and cunt now tingling .

He then ran the crop up my mound over my stomach towards my breasts, feeling the tip of the crop circling my nipples which were so hard like little bullets now.

Again he flicked his hand and the crop slapped against each nipple in turn.

One, two, three, four, five then a sixth to each. every slap of the crop harder than the one before.

Fuck i was squealing loudly even before he returned to slapping the crop over my clit again. ” OMG fuckkk mmmmmmmmmm”

But at same time my whole body felt on fire now, my juices leaking from my cunt.

master then spoke, ” You two I need your help” as i could see two well built men walk towards us now from the crowd.

master spoke to them and I could see them both nod some sort of affirmative towards him.

Master then produced a coin which he tossed and one of the men said ” heads”

Master responded ” Heads it is your choice”

“I’ll have the whores cunt” he then said with a smile.

He then stood between my splayed legs as the other man stood facing my face.

With my hair bound by the rope I was looking straight at the man’s crotch as he then unbuckled his trousers, pushing them down along with pants, to his ankle.

Mmmm an impressive sized cock sprang free pointing at my mouth. I assumed that the other man had also done the same and then I knew as felt him rub his cock over my wet throbbing needy cunt now.

The man in front rubbed his cock over my mouth as Master said ” Open up little whore , let these men enjoy you”

As soon as I opened my mouth he shoved the head of his cock past my lips into my eager mouth as Master said ” Show everyone what a wonderful bound cocksucker you are Evelyn”

at the same time i felt the other man’s cock push open my cunt as he slid in feeling what also felt like a good sized cock stretch my cunt open now too

They both just wanted to use me and both were thrusting their cocks in my mouth and cunt at the same time..

Master spoke ” Let the ropes & the whore do the work” as he showed them to swing the ropes so that i was pushed forward onto the cock in my mouth before being pulled back onto the cock stuffed in my cunt now.

They began to get the hang of it finding a rhythm as i was moved back and forth one cock to the other now.

As i was enjoying the sensations of being spit roasted like this i suddenly felt the crop again being rubbed over my ass, then as i was being fucked at both ends i again felt the slap of the crop on my red, welted, bruised and marked ass.

I tried scream out but the cock kept stuffing in and out my throat as he gently held the rope in my hair guiding me.

Oh My God this was the most exquisite pain & pleasure Id ever felt as all three continued their assault on my various body parts. each cock slamming deep into me now as the crop reigned down relentlessly on my abused ass.

My body began to quiver, shake and convulse as I felt the beginnings of a huge orgasm flood through my body.

All three just kept fucking me and whipping me throughout my Orgasm, my juices squirting around the sides and finding a way out of my saturated cunt.

Then I heard the man fucking my mouth ” Fuck im ready to cummm”

Master telling him to fill his whores mouth, which moments later he did shooting globs of his spunk deep in my throat.

Master then stopped his beatings with the crop now leaving the man fucking my cunt free to really pound in and out of my throbbing cunt.

Fuck I needed this , i wanted fucked , I wanted him to fill me full of spunk.

I was creaming out now as he fucked me hard “ FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOU SPUNK”

He pulled hard on the rope pulling me deep onto his cock as he grunted and shot his cum in me feeling the spunk swirling around inside me, causing me to have another Orgasm. not as huge as before but my juices mixing with his spunk which flowed from me as soon as he began t pull out.

Master thanked the two men who cleaned up and left us.

” Open that mouth whore” master ordered as he twirled me around so that everyone watching could see the remnants of cum in my mouth and watch as the spunk dribbled from my cunt.

Master now lowered me to the floor before undoing the ropes fully and helped me to my feet.

he then led me over to the cage in the corner where he opened the door ” Inside whore” he commanded.

I crawled inside and lay down my knees up to my breasts in almost fetal position due to restricted space.

Ladies & gentlemen we will take a break for say half an hour then I will demonstrate some of the electro stimulation equipment using my whore again.

With that the crowd began to head out of the door, although I heard a few ask Master if they could stay and use their own submissives in the Dungeon.

” yes please do, there is here and also the other room set up tonight” Master told them

Dublin 13

Whiteley

Telford

Lincoln

Aylesbury

Near MK

Poole

Barnsley

Dudley

submissive land

Master then left the room leacing the couple on their own in The Dungeon , with me locked up in the cage rolled up in a ball.

The Man looked at me and then spoke to his female partner. “Fuck what an icredible submissive whore, Evelyn , over there is, Dont you think Slut”

She looked over at me too now smiling ” Oh yes she is wonderful Master. I wish I had the confidence to be as big a whore as she is for you Master”

” ohh dont you worry my little slut, You will be in time” he then told her.

He then proceeded to have her bent over the spanking bench cuffing both her wrists and ankles to the bench.

Then I watched him finger her pussy and could see just how wet she was getting and could hear his fingers squelching around the juices of her pussy.

The action going on before me was making me so horny again but trapped in this cage meant there was nothng I could do about it but just lye here and watch & listen as he then took out his cock and proceeded to fuck her silly bent over the bench.

She was screaming out in pleasure as he fucked her and spanked her arse. Im sure this was all done for my benefit. But if im honest despite making me a completely frustrated soaking wet little whore, the whole thing was so erotic and so turned me on.

It wasnt long before she had a huge loud orgasm as he cum deep inside her filling her with his spunk.

As he pulled out he turned and smiled at me saying ” Shame you all locked up Evelyn or I’d have had you ome and lick my slut’s cunt clean of my spunk.”

Fuck he was toying with me, making me hornier. had master asked them to do so?

He freed her from the cuffs as they both sorted themselves and as leaving he spoke ” I hope you enjoyed the show as uch as we have enjoyed watching you so far you dirty submissive whore” both blowing me kisses as left through the door.

Oh god I just needed fucked right then & thoughts of Dan’s huge Back cock just kept entering my mind as i waited for master to return to the Dungeon, now all alone in my cage.

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow!!! This little whore loves it!!

Dublin 13

Telford

Aylesbury

Barnsley

Poole

submissive land

It must have been another twenty minutes or so before Master returned to the Dungeon.

“How’s the little whore have you enjoyed yourself so far?” he asked me.

“Oh go yes, yes I have,. And watching the couple you left in here, when you left, fucking has made me so horny Master” I told him.

“And did the fact you were caged up, unable to join in, being denied, make it seem hornier or not?” he asked watching me.

” I didn’t think of it as being denied” I said,But now pondering in my mind about it. ” but yes knowing I couldn’t, as trapped in here, but also because I knew I’d need your permission Master, and you weren’t here to give that, did seem to make me need & want it more ” I said thoughtfully now.

” Good girl Evelyn” was all he replied as he unlocked the cage and taking my hand helped me out. Helping me to stand for a moment after being all curled up in a ball in the confined space of the cage.

He must have told others that he would be restarting soon as people began to again file into the dungeon.

Master took me over to a chair which had a huge black dildo attached to it.

” I want you to sit down on the dildo Evelyn” he whispered to me

Everyone now watching again as Master made me take hold of the dildo and rub it over my wet cunt lips before i began to gently push myself down until the head of the huge dildo was in my cunt now.

“That’s it my whore, push deeper. fill yourself up with cock” he was ordering me now in front of everyone.

I did as was told and lowered my hips further pushing my cunt even deeper down around that cock.

” Ohhhhhhhhhh” I moaned out as i did, my needy cunt now taking the huge cock fully inside me.

He then lowered a rope from the ceiling which had wrist cuffs attached to it and he put the cuffs around my wrists, making sure they were secured and locked. I then felt my hands being drawn upwards as the rope was raised now until my arms and hands were held in place above my head. My breasts were pushed out and my nipples so hard they just stuck out in front.

Master then knelt down and he also cuffed my ankles to the legs of the chair.

Master then picked something up from a table which as he ran it over my skin could see it was some kind of wand.

suddenly as he ran it over my breasts he pressed a button on the wand and I felt a jolt like a small electric shock run through my body ” Ohhhhhhh goddddddd” I moaned out as I felt the sharpness of the shock

Ladies & Gentlemen this is what we call an Electro Violet wand which when touched against the skin sends small electric shocks through the persons body. Evelyn has been through a full medical so that know that we wont cause her any damage if had an existing condition especially to the heart. So its important you know your subs well before trying this.

As he talked to the others he touched my breast and nipples with the wand before e again pressing the button making me squirm from the shock sent through my body, making me squeal out each time.

He then picked up a mouth gag and placed it in my mouth and fastened it behind my head.

He then began rubbing the running the wand over my body . My breasts, my nipples my stomach , pressing the button on the wand at varying times making me scream out around the gag in my mouth. However the more i squirmed the more I fucked myself on the dildo stuffed fully in my cunt also.

He then ran the wand down over my mound, over my clit & cunt lips again pressing the button sending electric shocks through my body.

As he shocked my clit i lifted my hips up off the chair , my cunt rising up on the dildo. And when the shock stopped my cunt just fell back down over the huge dildo.

After just three or four times doing this I couldn’t stop myself and I felt myself cum my juices flooding out around the dildo.

” MMMMMMMMMM FMMFMMUUMMCCMMKKKMM”

I moaned s, squealed and screamed all at once it seemed.

Master then put the wand back on the table as I tried to relax and cum down from my orgasm.

Master then stood behind me, presumably soo everyone could see as he reached over me and attached a clip/clamp to each of my nipples. I screamed out as felt them bite into my nipples.

Then he took a further two clips and attached one to my cunt lips each side of the dildo , pulling them out from the fake cock stuffing me full.

He then moved around into view holding some sort of control attached to the leads coming from the clamps.

Then turning a knob on the control I felt the clips vibrate with little electric shocks to all four clips on my cunt and nipples. “Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk” I tried scream out through the gag in my mouth as once again i was squirming around on the cock in my cunt.

” That was level one whore” he announced to all watching.

Just as I began to relax he turned the knob again and felt the electric shock flow again this time he kept it on longer as i was once more squirming and fucking my self on the dildo filling my cunt. My juices sloshing around inside me I was sooo wet

” Maybe we should try level two, what do you think?” he asked those watching.

” Yes, yes, yes” was all I could hear.

He turned the knob again and this time the shocks were def a higher intensity as i lifted my ass up off the chair, my upper body squirming also from the clamps attached to my nipples.

Master turned the control On, Off, On , Off, On ,Off, On Off, in quick succession, now squirming around like mad cumming, my juices squirting around the cock in me. Then turned on a fifth time but held on ....................

” MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK”

before master turned it off.

Smiling at me He said “only three more levels to go my submissive whore. are you okay?” as he let me come down from the high hed just sent through me.

Master turned to our audience ” Who would like a shot of controlling the intensity and this whore”

I think every Dom/Domme in the room had their hands up & must have been a few submissives too, which made me giggle slightly to myself.

Master picked out three, two males & a female.

” You ready whore?” Master asked me

” Yes Master Im yours to use as you so wish” making him give an evil grin at me.

Master then handed the device to one of the males “ Level Three, don’t hold on for too long or we wilt be swimming in this dirty whores juices” he told him making him and the others watching laugh.

As soon as he turned on the control and I felt the electric shock surge through my cunt and body I was cumming again my cunt squirming more and tightening around the cock in my cunt.

he copied what master had done Five quick On & off sequences but thankfully didn’t hold the last one like Master had done before.

As it stopped my cunt was still convulsing around the dildo still having small constant orgasms.

“Level Four now my whore ” Master announced

He handed the control to the other male, who immediately began turning the knob on & off quickly more this time maybe even 10 times which had again made me squirm and cum over and over.

The chair beneath me and the floor were soaking.

He held the last buzz longer .............................................

and at level four I was screaming through the gag

” Fuckkkkkkkk, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk”

and squirting more juices, a puddle on the chair which i splashed around as I slammed myself down over the cock as the buzzing stopped.

I seemed to be in a constant state of arousal and orgasms even though the control was switched off.

My breathing was heavy and was sure everyone could hear the thudding from my heart as it raced away.

Master thanked the man then turned to face the woman now.

“Well you have the pleasure of inflicting level Five on the whore” he told her. she smiling widely

He then whispered something in her ear which I could hear.

it was the woman who spoke to me now “are you ready you dirty whore, i think Im going to enjoy this” she said laughing.

Master replied to her ” She’s all yours” as he stepped back

She turned on the control at what I knew straight away was level five as the intensity of the shock was enormous and she held it on..............................................................................

I was creaming shuddering , my body shaking in the binds on my wrists and ankles as I cum soo hard, before she turned it off.

i barely had time to relax before e she turned it on again and held it on.................................................................................

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk”

I was in such ecstasy & agony. I was slamming myself up and down on the cock so needy so wanton now. Then Off

“Two down three to go” she giggled as she turned it on again each time holding it for same time seemed.

each had the same effect on me

Then a fourth time the same. Then off

She waited longer at off this time ” Final one whore, enjoy” she told me.

Then she turned it on Holding it On ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

i was throwing myself around like a rag doll now, lifting myself up and down on the cock then squirming around, I wasn’t really sure what i was doing all i could feel was the electric shocks pouring through my body.

My nipples had never ever felt so hard they really did ache.

My clit was just totally engorged and my cunt was on fire. Even the amount of juices flowing & squirting around and from me could contain the fire.

Then OFF

I slammed back down hard on the cock as the shocks stopped, giving me a massive Orgasm once more. My Body just shaking uncontrollably.

The woman kissed my cheek then whispering in my ear “Fuck I wish you were my whore Evelyn”

” That’s the show over for tonight folks, please feel free to try all the equipment you seen demonstrated on this gorgeous whore tonight” Master announced.

Then added ” can you use the other room & give me half hour to clean up in here then this dungeon will be open as well. They all apart from a few males began leaving the room.

Master unclipped the clamps making me moan out loud as I felt the blood pour back into my nipples and cunt lips.

He then un-cuffed me and helped me up off the chair off the huge cock which kinda disappointed me as i really need fucked right now.

Master saw that look of disappointment and laughed

” Don’t worry my little whore, Ive kept back the five men with the biggest cocks who are going to fuck you now and fill you with cum, I knew you would be needy right now” as he led me over to the spanking bench.

He then ordered me “Now bend Over Evelyn, im not going to bind you as I think you will enjoy the fucking more if can move Im sure”

I bent over the bench as instructed.

” Okay you know the score ” Fuck her, fill her and go” Master told the Five as the first stepped forward and sliding in easily just started fucking me hard.

Once he cum & filled me he left and his place immediately taken by the next until all five had fucked me and filled my whore’s cunt with load after load of spunk.

I was still so sensitive from the electric stimulation that i was just having one long amazing Orgasm as they all fucked me.

Once they had all left master Took me in his arms , thanked me for such an amazing evening, and kissed me.

He then just re attached the leash to my collar and led me down the stairs to lots of clapping and whistling from the others. He then led me out of the club to Sir’s waiting car.

As I got in I was surprised to see Sir there but oh so happy as he pulled me to him kissing me deeply and lovingly.

“Did my little whore enjoy that?”

” Oh yes thank you Sir I loved it” i said as laid my head on his shoulder, exhausted now from the abuse my body had taken.

Great !!

Barnsley

Telford

Lincoln

Poole

Near MK

submissive land

As soon as we got home to Sir’s house and went to bed I was fast asleep in no time but had to lye on my front dues to the bruises and welts on my backside.

I didn’t wake up until 10 am the next morning definetaly feeling more refreshed but still feeling the effects on my body from the night before.

Sir was already up and as I got up and wandered through to the kitchen , still naked, Sir greeted me.

” Good Morning Evelyn, how are you feeling today?”

” Im feeling good but bit sore Sir” I replied rubbing my bum softly and tenderly.

Sir grinned ” I think the Dungeon Master has done a good job last night then, as i know just what a pain slut you can be Evelyn”

I punched his arm playfully ” Ohhh Sir, what you trying to say about little innocent me” before putting my arms around him as we enjoyed a long sensual, passionate kiss.

” I don’t think I have to say anything Evelyn, Those marks on your bum and back say it all” he laughed.

The next few days were spent home with Sir relaxing and having long soaks in the bath & applying ice packs to my bum area, trying to heal the scrapes & bruises for Saturday night at the restaurant.

By Friday evening I was feeling a lot better the welts had began to fade and whilst there was still bruising the soreness had began to disappear.

I asked Sir what was in store for Saturday, remembering my last trip to the Restaurant, but he told me I would just have to wait and see, not everything was about me, he told me.

Hmmm he definetaly had me wondering now.

On Saturday I started to get ready for going out, showering and making sure I was smooth and bare all over.

Once dried I came out into the bedroom, where Sir had laid out a red tight cocktail dress, which was about mid thigh length, not as short as usually has me wear I thought. However the rest was like my normal wear , black stockings with red back seams and a red 6 strap suspender belt. Six Inch open toed high heel shoes.

I was wearing my jewellery sir had given me before Dwayne took me to the awards dinner. My “SIRS SLUT” Necklace, the bracelet and also the ace of spades anklet.

” You look amazing as always Evelyn” Sir told me.

As we travelled through town to the restaurant Sir held me close to him kissing my forehead lovingly.

On our arrival as we got out of the car others arriving at same time greeted both Sir & me, like a couple.

“Good evening Sir & Evelyn. God Evelyn you look so gorgeous, elegant, but so sexy. You definetaly have found treasure this time Sir. be careful not to let her go” H e giggled with Sir who replied to him.

” Oh I definetaly don’t intend to lose her” Sir said smiling at me.

We entered the restaurant and were shown to our seats like last time, however me and Sir weren’t alone at the table like before as there were a group of four other couples who joined us.

Our food was served and there was a jovial atmosphere at the table with everyone in conversation and always including me as like an equal. Not like i was there as Sir’s submissive Slut.

However I loved it all.

Once we had all finished Dinner Sir stood up and addressed everyone.

” If we have a 15 minute break for drinks & toilet we will begin the evenings activities thereafter.” as they them began head to toilets and order drinks from the waiters.

I wondered what things id have to do his time remembering the table of group of young men, the Doms & Dommes table id served last time. i noticed they were all here again although i hadn’t seen Mistress Fiona who seemed to be missing from their table tonight.

Once the 15 minutes were up and everyone back sitting down, Sir again stood up and addressed everyone in the restaurant.

” Im sure you all remmeber our last get together when I introduced you all to this beautiful amazingly sexy woman Evelyn. and some tables were lucky enough to be drawn out of the hat to enjoy the whore that she is. Well im so pleased that she’s still with us and here at my table as my guest tonight” he said.

His Guest? Am i not to be used by the others tonight. I didn’t know whether to feel happy at that or disappointed that i wasn’t going to be used like the whore i had so become for sir.

But tonight is all about Mistress Fiona.

I looked around as I definetaly hadn’t seen her at the table earlier.

So tonight Mistress Fiona wishes to introduce us to her new Sissy submissive. The rules as normal shall apply a table number will be drawn to determine who has the pleasure of using Mistress Fiona’s sissy slave.

So before I blabber on too much I will ask Mistress Fiona to bring in her new slave.

i watched as beyond the people standing at the other tables i could see Mistress Fiona leading someone in to the room on a collar & leash, just as I had been previously.

Sir spoke again above the noise.

” I like you all to welcome Mistress Fiona’s sissy slave. ‘Sabrina’”

No it can’t be, it can’t. WTF!!!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

cant wait to see sabrina perform

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

Oooh goody gumdrops

Lincoln

Need the next chapter please Daves going to be used

Near MK

can hardly wait to see what happens next...

Dudley

Whiteley

Nottingham

Oh shit!?!

Wasn't expecting that

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

So keen for the next part

submissive land

"So keen for the next part

"

Hopefully get time this afternoon to post next part

submissive land

I looked at Sir, who was smiling as I looked at the sissy slave Sabrina who i could see was my husband Dave in his female ego again.

“As always we draw table numbers out of the hat at random, first table drawn will have an hour with Sabrina, then we will have a half hour break and then another table will be the lucky winner of Mistress Fiona’s new sissy slave. However that will be it all for tonight im afraid” Sir told the audience to groan of disappointment.

” I will ask my guest Evelyn to draw the first table number tonight” Sir said holding out the bag towards me.

I was stunned and kind of shook my head a little feeling I couldn’t do this, but Sir looked at me and spoke ” Evelyn draw the number please my little whore”

So reluctantly I reached my hand into the bag and pulled out a counter and handed it to Sir.

Sir looked at the counter then announcing ” Evelyn has pulled out Table............................8”

Table 8 began clapping and cheering as they all stood up . I could see it was a table of men.

Sir whispered in my ear ” Ohh you have picked a wonderful table for Sabrina, Evelyn, all Bi Men who have a fetish for TV’s”

I watched as though in a trance as the head of the table came down to take hold of the leash attached to Sabrina/Dave’s collar and led her back to their table.

Sabrina was then taken to the room, behind a curtain where Id previously been thoroughly used by table of Dom men & Domme Women.

Sir turned and kissed me. ” lets go watch Evelyn” he said although i wasn’t sure if I wanted to or could watch my husband be used by these men as their sissy slave/slut.

Sir could see the torment in my mind , in my eyes telling me

“Evelyn, your husband has supported you in discovering the real you, the whore that needed to be freed. You should be happy that Dave, after so long keeping it secret from all, is now able to find his true self as Sabrina. So go watch” he now ordered me.

He took my hand and walked me over to the room finding space where I could see everything going on.

The leader of the table already had his cock in Sabrina’s mouth telling her what a wonderful cocksucker she was.

Another of the men then went behind Sabrina who was now kneeling down on a fucking bench her head bent over the bench with that cock deep in her mouth now.

The man behind her, I needed somehow think of my husband as Sabrina & as her, lifted the hem of her maids dress up over her hips. I could now see Sabrina’s ass framed in Suspender straps attached to stockings. he pulled down the sheer black panties she was wearing and I could see that she had something stuffed in her ass.

Mistress Fiona stepped forward and spoke to us all now.

” Ladies & Gentlemen you can see that my lovely sissy maid has been truly plugged. She has been for the past few days getting her ready. As whilst you can see she is already an accomplished cocksucker, she is still a Virgin and tonight will be first cock she has taken in her hole” She told everyone.

I gave a little gasp at hearing this, Sir squeezing my hand tighter comforting me in some way. But how do you prepare yourself to watch your husband used and fucked like a sissy slut!!.

Mistress Fiona then looked at me, then spoke to Sir. 2 may I borrow Evelyn for a minute Sir?” she asked him.

” Yes of course you may” he said his hand in base of my spine pushing me forward slightly.

Tentatively I moved forward towards Mistress Fiona, the thoughts running through my mind, does everyone here know that Sabrina is really my husband??

I stopped at Mistress Fiona who whispered in my ear so that others couldn’t hear.

” Evelyn i ant you have the honour of removing Sabrina’s butt plug from her ass. No-one knows its your husband” which at least answered the thoughts had in my mind.

Again still tentatively i stepped up behind Sabrina and my fingers found the end of the plug embedded in her ass.

Fuck its huge was my first though as I slowly began to twist back and forth almost unscrewing the plug from Sabrina’s ass.

I could hear her moan around the cock in her mouth as I did so and hearing the man in her mouth tell her ” Don’t stop sucking my cock you little bitch”

I tried to remove the butt plug as tenderly and softly as I could not wishing to cause pain to my husband.

Finally with a final pull the plug came free of her ass with a loud plop, as i gasped seeing her ass gaping open. Now wondering is that what my ass looks like too, after been fucked by those huge black cocks.

More clapping & cheering and shouts of “well done Evelyn”

I walked back to Sir who just hugged and kissed me saying “Good Girl Evelyn”

the man behind Sabrina now was lubing up his cock as another lubed up Sabrina’s ass more using his finger.

The man behind Sabrina told her that he was the lucky one, who had won the right to take Sabrina’s virginity.

I then watched again just staring really , as he rubbed the tip of his cock against Sabrina’s gaping hole then pushed the head of his cock in the opening.

Sabrina moaned out as loud as she could with her mouth full of cock as she was obviously feeling the pain of being penetrated for the very first time.

I heard myself say “oh please don’t hurt her” something id meant only say to myself but louder than intended.

Mistress Fiona spoke to me ” Don’t worry Evelyn , Sabrina wants this , needs this we have spoken of this all week”

hearing this from Mistress Fiona i began to wonder how long this had been planned for?

Who had introduced my husband to Mistress Fiona?

Did he know this would be happening tonight when I’d gone home to speak to Dave last weekend and caught him dressed??

So many unanswered questions running through my mind

I was brought back from my thoughts on hearing the slapping of skin on skin as Sabrina was now being fucked hard at both ends.

Sir had his arm around my waist as I could hear people from the audience speak.

” Such a natural sissy slut”

“you sure this first Cock she’s taken?”

Mistress Fiona turned to Sir again ” may I borrow Evelyn one more time Sir?”

” Of course” he just said as I again walked over to Mistress Fiona.

Again she whispered in my ear so that only the two of us knew what was being said.

” I want you to kneel down in between the bench and Sabrina, Evelyn. i want you to take his little cock in your mouth as he will blow his load being fucked for first time, and I believe t only right that you as his wife receive that first load”. she told me.

Mistress Fiona ordered the two men to stop for a minute to allow me get in between the bench and my husband.

Once in place I took the tip of his cock in my mouth as Mistress Fiona ordered the men to recommence fucking her sissy bitch.

They were both no longer holding back and were pounding Sabrina deep and hard. I could feel my husbands sissy cock push into my mouth with every thrust to his ass now.

I could taste the pre cum leak from his cock to my tongue.

God I’d done this so many times in past but this was different so so different.

The leader of the table grunted and he tensed as he cum spilling his spunk in my husband’s, Sabrina’s mouth.

This seemed to spark a chain of events with firstly the cock fucking Sabrina thrust in so deep , pushing Sabrina’s cock deep in my mouth. he then grunted and his body tensed , then moaned ” Ohhh fuck yes Im cumming Sabrina, take your first load of cum in that hot hole of yours”

This sent Dave over the edge and he cum too filling my mouth, his wife’s mouth with his spunk, which I greedily swallowed and sucked up all now.

The biggest surprise to me was that I came too only slightly but could feel my juices dribble down my thigh.

Everyone was cheering and hollering ” Oh fuck that was incredible”

“two wonderful dirty sluts”

I crawled out from underneath Sabrina and Mistress Fiona helped me to my feet, kissed me and again whispered ” fuck that was incredible I hope you enjoyed too Evelyn”

I just nodded unable really to find words say.

I walked back over to Sir who held me as he kissed my cheek and forehead.

I was stood there for the rest of the hour Table 8 had Sabrina for

watching as she was fucked time and time again at both ends her mouth had some cum dribbling from the corners but her ass was flowing with spunk by the end.

Sir then spoke “ Unfortunately Ladies & Gentlemen & Table 8” which drew laughter ” That’s the hour up. Mistress Fiona can you take good care of your sissy slut and after a half hour break we will draw out another Table.

We all headed back to our tables, my mind so confused. had I enjoyed it? or had I not? I wasn’t really sure and all those questions from earlier were still playing over in my mind.

Near MK

Barnsley

submissive land

I watched as Mistress Fiona went to Sabrina and kissed her. Kissing my husband!!. Then could just make out reading her lips, that she was asking if he/she was okay.

She then watched open mouthed as she just pushed the butt plug back in Sabrina’s now gaping spunk filled hole and led her away disappearing towards the ladies toilets.

I thought then excused myself to Sir and headed off to the toilets also, wanting check Dave was okay.

When i walked in sabrina was bent over a sink regaining her breath and composure. I approached saying ” Dave, Dave are you okay?”

Mistress Fiona then appeared from a cubicle ” Evelyn please when you speak to her always call her by her name which is Sabrina” she told me.

” but its my husband Dave i can call him what I please” I said annoyed with what Mistress Fiona had said to me.

” Evelyn, ” She said to me in a much more stern voice now

“You have given up all rights to Dave the husband and you are Sir’s whore are you not?” she looked at me as said this.

“yes, Yes I am but...” she then interupted me.

“Well I hope you are not going to make me speak to sir and tell him of your disrespect to me and to Sabrina are you?”

I paused........” N No” I said

“NO WHO WHORE” she now shouted at me

” Sorry No Mistress Fiona” now remebering my place.

Then turning to my husband 2 What’s your name bitch/” he asked him.

” Sabrina Mistress Fiona” he replied.

” And who owns you Sabrina” again asking him

” You do Mistress Fiona, Im your sisy slut” he said hocking me a little.

“Your Sir gave Sabrina to me to own Evelyn, So suggest you speak to him if for some reason you not happy with that. NOW PLEASE LEAVE” again ordering me in a very stern manner.

i wanted to rgue but knew it was pointless so i turned opened the door and left as walked back to the table.

As i got near to the table Sir looked at me slightly perplexed 2 are you Okay Evelyn?” he enquired as could see by my expression something was up.

” Did you give Dave to Mistress Fiona to own Sir” I asked him probably first time Id ever queried anything hed said or done.

” Yes Evelyn I did. But its what Dave wanted. He has been so relieved that his feminity and dressing has come out in the open as keeping it a secret, from all, had been causing him lots of stress” Sir told me as I stood a little shocked hearing this.

” Evelyn ive always told you if you want this to end just say and you can go back to your life with Dave but Im not sure if you can go back as you have both changed so much” he said

I knew he was right I couldnt go back, Any day im not being used , even if Im recovering from being battered and bruised from being a pain slut, I still crave cock its in my thoughts always.

Sir then spoke in much more stern tone than hed spoken to me before. ” You have barely spoken or had any consideration for your husband over the past month Evelyn. But only now when you see him be the person he wishes to be you have thoughts for him?”

He was right I was so wrapped up in my own new way of life that I hadn’t really paid any attention to how dave might have felt especially that night he had seen me gangbanged by around 20 black cocks. That must have been a shock to him too.

Also I had grown feelings for Sir always preferring to go ‘Home’ to Sir rather than to my husband.

I now knew that my marriage if there was one had changed totally and would never ever be the same again and I was resigned to always now being the whore I had become.

Telford

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I hope that this isn’t the conclusion of Sabrina’s story xxx

Dublin 13

submissive land

“Please take your seats” Sir announced and we will recommence with the second draw.

” I will ask Mistress Fiona to come up and draw this one. bring the sissy slut with you too Mistress Fiona” he told her.

Mistress Fiona led Sabrina towards our table by her leash, tugging her along behind her.

She then reached into the bag and pulled out the second counter of the evening and handed it to Sir.

” Oh dear” he laughed i think sissy Sabrina will be in for a torrid time. IT’S TABLE THREE” he announced loudly

More clapping and hollering as saw table three was Table of Female Dommes, which I knew from experience meant that Sabrina would likely be spanked , whipped & caned roughly.

This was the table Mistress Fiona had been at previously the night i was the entertainment.

She handed over Sabrina to the women, who once more guided her over to the room behind the curtains.

They wasted no time in securing Sabrina’s wrists and ankles to the relative cuffs so that she was bent over the spanking table.

Two of the women lifted up the hem of Sabrina’s maids dress until around her waist.

They then both picked up paddles and took turns striking her bum for 10 hard swats each..

Dave, sorry Sabrina was screaming out with each swat as her bum cheeks turned a lovely shade of red.

As they spanked Sabrina they kept asking him things in between each two swats of the paddles

” Who are you?” ” Im Sabrina” was the reply.

Swat, Swat

” What are you?” again a reply ” Im a sissy slave & slut”

Swat, Swat.

Who owns you?” ” Mistress Fiona” managed moan between the pain being inflicted on her bum.

Swat, Swat.

” Did you want this bitch?” ” Yes yes i wanted to be owned by Mistress Fiona.

Swat, Swat.

I realised that this was now being done for my benefit making it clear to me after my slight run in with Mistress Fiona earlier

” Are you prepared to be Mistress Fiona’s sissy slave 24/?” they then asked .

“yes yes I want to be owned by her completely” Sabrina moaned out loudly now. stunning me in the process. Dave, my husband, was gone in that one moment the transformation to Sabrina now complete it seemed.

Mistress Fiona stood there looking at me with a smirk on her face now.

I turned to Sir. ” How could you make this happen, Fiona told me you gifted my husband to her?”

Sir was quite stern in his response to me. ” yes I did, as like you Evelyn it is what he wanted. No longer needing to hide Sabrina from the world , to fully live as her.

” I think you have been quite disobedient and disrespectful to Mistress Fiona I believe earlier & now me” Sir told me.

He signalled to Mistress Fiona to us.

” My little whore needs to be punished for how shes reacted to seeing Sabrina finally flourish as the girl she wishes be. Take her and tie her beside Sabrina and they can be punished together one last time” Mistress Fiona just smiling wickedly and nodding to Sir.

I thought of protesting but realised that would be futile and likely lead to further harsher punishment for me.

Mistress Fiona led me over to the spanking bench and tied my ankles to the bench telling me bend over before binding my wrist to the other side, holding me in this bent over position.

She lifted the hem of my short red cocktail dress up over my hips and undid the zip at the back so that my bare back was showing also.

Mistress Fiona told the others to concentrate on Sabrina and that She would deal with this little disobedient whore.

She then leaned in and whispered in my ear ” You will learn not to disrespect your owner or any other Master or Mistress Evelyn”

She then took a paddle ” The whore needs to catch up on Sabrina”

She then swatted my ass ferociously twice, making me squeal out with the pain of each.

“ What are you Evelyn” she asked as others had done to Sabrina. I managed reply “I’m a whore Mistress Fiona”

SWAT, SWAT both again harder than id ever felt before. i had upset her.

” Whose whore?” ” I’m Sir’s whore” I squealed out my ass already throbbing especially as now on top of the beating id taken on Wednesday night.

SWAT, SWAT, she seemed spank me even harder each time

” who owns you whore?” as I managed say through gritted teeth now ” Sir owns me Mistress Fiona”

SWAT, SWAT. ohhh fuckkkkkk so hard

“Who’s ring is on your wedding finger whore?” OHHH SHIT I hadn’t worn my wedding ring since Sir removed it last weekend. Dave/Sabrina was looking up at me know a puzzled look on his face.

” Sir’s Ring Mistress” I said softly not wanting hurt my husband , not waanting him find out this way. I didn’t wear his wedding ring now, but Sirs Slut ring instead.

SWAT, SWAT hard & fast. ” Speak up whore”

” I wear Sir’s ring only on my wedding finger” I squealed out now seeing a stunned look on My husbands face.

SWAT, SWAT, SWAT fuckk three hard spanks my ass was on fire right now

” Ohhh Fuckkkkkk” I screamed from the pain.

” Why whore, why do you wear Sir’s ring & not your Husbands?”

I wanted to say please stop, i don’t want humiliate my husband more, but I knew i couldn’t stop this now, Mistress Fiona intended to humiliate Dave/Sabrina.

SWAT, SWAT ” well whore”

” I love Sir” I screamed out, “I belong to him, he owns me. Im totally his” not wanting to look at my husband now but couldn’t stop and i saw his head now just hanging down , not looking at me.

SWAT, SWAT, SWAT SWAT four last hard spanks with the paddle had me screaming and holding back tears in my eye only just.

Id never felt such heat in my body as felt at this moment in time.

My ass was red , sore and sending shivers through my body.

Mistress Fiona now spoke to the other women you two pick up the whips and give me one. Again you concentrate on Sabrina.

I knew Id upset Mistress Fiona earlier, but sir would step in surely if she took this too far, would he not?

They all began swishing the whips over both our ass’s now Mistress Fiona again more severely than the other two were being with Sabrina.

Sabrina wasn’t as used to this, It seems, as I had become used to as her squeals and screams matched mine even though Mistress Fiona was whipping me severely again.

She then even started to whip me over my bare back causing welts to form now both on my ass & my back.

Only Sabrina’s ass was whipped which i was thankful they did so.

I must have hurt her finding out i didn’t wear my husband’s wedding ring anymore & confessing that I loved Sir and so didn’t wish her take such a beating as i was receiving from Mistress Fiona.

” You two get prepared with the canes & you two know how to prepare for after that.” she told the other women now.

After four or five further whips over my back & also to Sabrina’s ass the whipping stopped then. i again was just thankful that Mistress Fiona was taking her anger out on me and not on Sabrina, as Im not sure she could have handled it yet. fuck i was even struggling handle it this time.

I now heard the swish of the cane as Mistress Fiona had a few practices.

Then without warning I felt hard stroke of the cane on my ass which im sure must have drawn blood with the intensity , the ferocity she used the cane on my already sore welted ass.

I heard Sabrina scream out as the other Mistress followed Mistress Fiona’s lead now

Then once more the stroke of the cane on my other ass cheek now, again hard and feeling though again drawing blood.

I could hear gasps & Ohhs from the watching audience now.

“” will you be disrespectful again Whore?” she asked me now.

” Through the tears I was now shedding I managed sob out ” N..No Mistress Fiona, I wont be disrespectful again. Ive learned my lesson Thank you”

Then the swish of a cane and now Sabrina screaming out also & sobbing too.

Both me and Sabrina were subjected to at least another 10 strokes of the cane each. Both screaming, we both im sure crying as tears were def running down my cheeks now.

And then it stopped.

” Okay you two Fuck Sabrina let her enjoy and cum. I wish to take care of fucking this dirty little whore ” she said

The two women were wearing strap-ons about 8” id say, as Mistress Fiona was rummaging through a drawer in front of my eye line.

” Ahh this what looking for” she said as my eyes opening, wide as she picked out this huge thick black strap on, god knows how long it was maybe 13/14 inches, but def huge & so so thick. Was even thicker than remember Dan’s cock was.

The two women were taking turns pounding in and out of Sabrina’s ass now and as I looked at her, I could see she was def enjoying it.

Dave def was a sissy slut, but Dave, my husband, had gone and I now accepted that it was and would be only Sabrina from now on, if we ever met again.

Mistress Fiona now stood behind me and rubbed the huge cock against my cunt.

” No lube required Im sure Evelyn, I know how wet such a beating will have you made you” she told me.

She was right my cunt was flowing with juices, all down my thighs as she just shoved the cock in me, feeling my cunt being stretched so fucking wide. ” JESUSSSS FUCKKKKKKKKK OHHH GODDD NO YES OH FUCKKKKKK” I muttered loudly, but incoherently.

Mistress Fiona showed me no mercy or respite just kept shoving the huge cock in my stretched and now sore cunt.

I couldn’t believe the pain I felt like a shark stinging as she pushed deeper telling me ” What a dirty whore you are Evelyn just taking this huge fucking cock like it was natural”

Her hips pushing now against me as the tip of the cock was pushing against my cervix, “In time your ex husband Sabrina will be taking such cock too. Just a pair of whores who need fucked need punished and need cock. Isn’t that true Whore?” she then asked me.

” Fuckkkk ohh god fuck yes yes I need cock I love cock, big cocks

I NEED TO BE USED AND ABUSED” I was Screaming out now.

Sabrina was just looking over towards me, whenever she managed open her eyes during the fucking and pounding she as taking from the other two women. Fuck my ex husband ( as Mistress Fiona told me) was becoming a pain and cock whore just like me.

Mistress Fiona began to fuck me with this huge strap on cock now feeling the head bump at my cervix with every thrust which had me squirting my cum juices all around inside me and dribbling form my cunt now.

I then heard Sabrina give out a grunt and knew shed cum also from being a little whore for his new Mistress.

When Mistress Fiona finished with me, she just pulled strap on out in one go, my cunt making like a farting sound as air escaped from my gaping hole of a cunt now.

Sir then spoke ” Well that’s the time up, and two whores for the price of one it seems” he said laughing along with everyone else.

As both of me and Sabrina were untied from the bench I reached over and Kissed her ” Im sorry Dave” I said, I never meant for all this to happen but I couldn’t stop myself. I really am a whore” i added.

He looked at me and just said ” well we both have life’s as someone’s whore’s now and you will have to live with it” as he was then pulled away by her leash by Mistress Fiona.

I was stunned and shocked by his response. and could feel tears welling up in my eyes, when Sir came over seeing me like that took me in his arms and just holding me tightly to him, placing several soft loving kisses on my forehead as everyone else began to disperse