FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Cinema trip

The Cinema trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugardadcleaner OP   Man  over a year ago

cirencester

Our children enforced a reality check on our rather perverted lifestyle, clubs, parties, meets, dogging and the occasional taboo sesh. However a rare window opened up as both children were farmed out to fathers at the same time, bit like winning the lottery,

Hollie was in a horny mood, and despite a morning fumble it was nowhere near what was needed. Why not visit a sex shop I suggested,

So into the car and off we went, Neither of us dressed for fun as it morning and a browse for toys didn't warrant. Me in chinos and shirt, Hollie in leggings t shirt and her non sexy underwear.

She 30, tall, long dark hair. 34dd (still lactating) shaven with a yum arse. Me 5'9" 62 total pervert and absolutely love watching and listening to Hollie get used.

I googled sex shops but after a 20 mile trip the shop was closed, damn I said so a coffee then home, however Hollie said try another pretty please. So more miles and google and satnav and we arrived.

We parked up in the carpark opposite and giggling like teens we walked in. A bit like the Tardis, large and brimming, the place was packed with every type of perversion anyone would need. Hollie loved wandering and looking both at the clothes and toys. After a typical girly shop time lol we bought a pvc cat suit with holes for her boobs and open crotch. Great clubwear she said!

As we paid I asked about the cinema door I had seen in one corner, it is open we were told and if we wanted please feel free to wander in, the staff said they would look after our purchase if we did. What you think I said, Hollie said she wasn't dressed for fun, but what the hell, it wouldn't hurt to look.

I stroked her bum as we walked in, the film on the screen lighting up the room. We were surprised how clean it was with sofas instead of rows of chairs and dotted about 5 guys watching the film. All eyes on us as we sat in a sofa in the 2nd row, Hollie giggled and whispered in my ear about the film they were showing. A young blonde was being spitroasted and the cinema filled with her moans.

W watched in silence after that for at least 15 mins, and despite the occasional glance by the other guys the film was the major entertainment. 2 more men came in, as the door opened all eyes looked to see who entered then back to screen. Hollie whispered lets go as this boring, ok I said let me go to the loo first then we will go,

I got up and walked out heading to the loo. I got a bit distracted after looking at the rows of videos, thinking this might be a good pressie for her so it was about 10/15 minutes before I re-entered the cinema, Hollie was no longer alone on the sofa as the old guy in front of us had moved back to sit and talk to her. He had an arm around her shoulders, I sat next to him on the sofa, a bit of a squeeze but he pushed up against her making room.

Shall I continue guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Yes of course!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our children enforced a reality check on our rather perverted lifestyle, clubs, parties, meets, dogging and the occasional taboo sesh. However a rare window opened up as both children were farmed out to fathers at the same time, bit like winning the lottery,

Hollie was in a horny mood, and despite a morning fumble it was nowhere near what was needed. Why not visit a sex shop I suggested,

So into the car and off we went, Neither of us dressed for fun as it morning and a browse for toys didn't warrant. Me in chinos and shirt, Hollie in leggings t shirt and her non sexy underwear.

She 30, tall, long dark hair. 34dd (still lactating) shaven with a yum arse. Me 5'9" 62 total pervert and absolutely love watching and listening to Hollie get used.

I googled sex shops but after a 20 mile trip the shop was closed, damn I said so a coffee then home, however Hollie said try another pretty please. So more miles and google and satnav and we arrived.

We parked up in the carpark opposite and giggling like teens we walked in. A bit like the Tardis, large and brimming, the place was packed with every type of perversion anyone would need. Hollie loved wandering and looking both at the clothes and toys. After a typical girly shop time lol we bought a pvc cat suit with holes for her boobs and open crotch. Great clubwear she said!

As we paid I asked about the cinema door I had seen in one corner, it is open we were told and if we wanted please feel free to wander in, the staff said they would look after our purchase if we did. What you think I said, Hollie said she wasn't dressed for fun, but what the hell, it wouldn't hurt to look.

I stroked her bum as we walked in, the film on the screen lighting up the room. We were surprised how clean it was with sofas instead of rows of chairs and dotted about 5 guys watching the film. All eyes on us as we sat in a sofa in the 2nd row, Hollie giggled and whispered in my ear about the film they were showing. A young blonde was being spitroasted and the cinema filled with her moans.

W watched in silence after that for at least 15 mins, and despite the occasional glance by the other guys the film was the major entertainment. 2 more men came in, as the door opened all eyes looked to see who entered then back to screen. Hollie whispered lets go as this boring, ok I said let me go to the loo first then we will go,

I got up and walked out heading to the loo. I got a bit distracted after looking at the rows of videos, thinking this might be a good pressie for her so it was about 10/15 minutes before I re-entered the cinema, Hollie was no longer alone on the sofa as the old guy in front of us had moved back to sit and talk to her. He had an arm around her shoulders, I sat next to him on the sofa, a bit of a squeeze but he pushed up against her making room.

Shall I continue guys? "

Please continue:..

I’ve had experiences in sex cinemas too

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please ..this is my favourite fantasy and Im stiff just thinking of it mmmm

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

Please carry on

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Yes more

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm more please

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

please do

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Love a visit to the cinema , .I am imagining I am one of the gents in the audience , please carry on

By *renadier4Man  over a year ago

Codsall

I know this cinema it's Angels in Walsall

cirencester

As I squeezed on the end I saw that Hollies hand was down the front of his trackies and when the screen was light I could see it moving. After a few minutes he started to nuzzle her neck and ear, a turn on always for her. He started stroking her boobs through the t shirt as she lay back more.

Obviously encouraged he pulled her t shirt up and off, Hollie offering no resistance. I was hard in my chinos and unzipped getting my hard cock out. I looked around as Hollies actions were starting to get more attention than the film showing.

She lay there in obvious bliss her tits encased in the rather bland blue bra, but as the guy played with her wet areas showed in the bra as she started to ooze milk. He apologised but Hollie then I both said it fine and she said she loved it. she reached behind her back undoing the bra and handing to me along with the shirt.

It took the guy nano seconds to latch a mouth on her left nipple sucking hard. Hollies moans easily heard by all.

A guy stood behind her reaching over and stroking her right boob, sending a squirt of milk into the air and onto the old guys head. oops he said sorry, but both guy and Hollie said was fine. I was wanking hard now as Hollie openly was enjoying. A guy stood at the side of the sofa with his black cock hard level with her mouth, she needed no encouragement and turned before licking his tip a sliver of precum linking mouth to cock. The look on his face as she then swallowed his whole cock was brill. Hollie can deep throat without gagging and easily took his cock deep. One in her throat, the old guys cock in her hand and both nipples getting attention SUPERB.

More?

Codsall

Absolutely got me hard....

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm so horny

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Angel's is a great shop and cinema. Hope you post the rest of the story

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Great so far

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous! I do love Angels.

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

We love angels too

cirencester

Thank you for your comments.

Hollie was warming up and sucking the guy deep he pulled out a saliva covered cock wanking hard before the first of several big heavy shots of sperm arched over her forehead and a lot into her hair, the second jet up her cheek and chin, the third into her open mouth and the fourth dribble onto her tongue. He immediately muttered thanks and withdrew. This short break gave Hollie a chance to stand, the old guy pulling her leggings and knickers down as she looked about.

She looked stunning standing there her hair and face covered in thick spunk her eyes sparkling.

The old guy moved Hollie to the arms of the sofas next to me, thoughtful! she lay back 2 guys standing at her head wanking and holding an ankle each, she was wide open to his cock he shuffled forward and holding his cock he pushed into her. Hollie moaned in pleasure, I reached across turning her face to me as I licked the spunk off her cheek before kissing her deep running my tongue into her mouth tasting the salty spunk.

She was groaning into my mouth as the old guy really pounded her her body shuddering with each thrust. I sat back and watched as my missus was fucked hard her tits shaking with droplets of milk on both nipples. The fucking obviously took effect as she went rigid as she came for the first time, her cunt muscles contracted causing the old guy to cum, he shuddered into her before collapsing onto her, surprisingly kissing her as he did.

I looked about, a few cocks were being wanked and 2 guys waited at her cunt hoping for a go.

I love cinema sex, guys are after just one thing, and a pretty girl to help will only mean one messy ending.

manchester

Hope this wasnt the ending...Ive already spunked once over the story and now stiff again

Codsall

Great story, Angels is the perfect place for a bukkake or gangbang.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

wolverhampton

Fantastic story

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great so far

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

cirencester

I thought she might call it, but with a silly smile she said to all around her, DO ME cover me, milk me! Jeez it sparked a free for all about 10 guys used her or came on her she was in heaven. I called time much to the crowds dismay, just cum on her then lads I said. 4 more loads were wanked onto her, as she pulled on her leggings and t shirt I grabbed her bra but her knics were gone tho.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific

manchester

If I pursuade my fb to strip would you guys promise to wank off in front of her while she played, but noone touch her unless she asks

..shes shy...but horny

manchester

She sucking me hard no while I imagine you all wanking off for her...oh fuck its good

wolverhampton

I bloody love angels and sinners!

Nice

Codsall

"If I pursuade my fb to strip would you guys promise to wank off in front of her while she played, but noone touch her unless she asks

..shes shy...but horny"

Yes, that scenario happens a lot.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Keep going

» Add a new message to this topic