FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Annex to master bedroom (Lodger 3)

Annex to master bedroom (Lodger 3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualkink OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel or at yours

Will post after work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

hotel or at yours

Jen's anger at Mark turned into lust for Jay when she felt his cock fully grow in size. She checked outside and saw no movement from her husband. Jen turned over and gently licked Jay's nipples with the full knowledge of what she wanted to do next. He was half asleep and his cock was on full mast and Jen bit his nipples and continued to lick down towards his cock. She tasted herself on his cock, she gave a good suck and heard another grunt from Jay who was awake.

Jen locked eyes with Jay and saw lust in his eyes and smiled. She came up and bit his nipples without loosing eye contact as if egging him to act. He returned her smile, Jen knew that smile and realised that he liked her to be playful and bit him harder. Jay held her hair, dragged her head down to his cock and started fucking her face. She knew how to take him deep and gleefully opened her mouth and felt herself drool on his cock and made a huge mess everytime his cock reached further back in her mouth. She wanted to see if Mark is still out there and saw him on the side of the window looking in with what Jen thought to be a childish fascination. This triggered something dirty in her, Jen lifted her mouth from Jays cock and started licking his crotch, balls and heard an appreciative grunt from him.

Jen looked up to see that Mark hadn't moved an inch, this spurred her on and she started licking all the way down the dark cock, balls and further down. She lifted his legs and licked him under her balls, Jen wanted to show her husband that she will do anything to please their lodger. 'Fuck Jen' was all Jay could say as he held her hair as she licked him deep and took his balls in her mouth. Jen came up for breathe and looked out the window to see her husband watching her every move as if glued in place. Jen briefly looked at her husband and licked her lips deliberately and slowly, Jay pulled her all the way up and kissed her and they snogged with his one hand holding her hair and another around her neck. Jen kissed him back hungrily just as she felt him enter her flooded pussy from below

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oshfellaMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

good story but cant find 1 and 2

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"good story but cant find 1 and 2"

Click on the green arrow next to the OP name and look for Lodger and then Landlady (Lodger part 2). They’re towards the top of that list.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

hotel or at yours

"good story but cant find 1 and 2

Click on the green arrow next to the OP name and look for Lodger and then Landlady (Lodger part 2). They’re towards the top of that list."

Thanks

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow just read all 3 parts

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *exual_DelightsMan  over a year ago

guernsey

Great story

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

wolverhampton

I hope that there’s an update soon

hotel or at yours

Too many conference calls at work.. its almost like they dont care about Jen. I will post something tonight / morrow

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Just read from start to now Ohh Wow wonderful . I have a spare room and def need someone like this lodger who can awaken my wifes sexual, slutty side.

So looking forward to more now

hotel or at yours

Jay takes over..

I had an amazing morning, from waking up to the warm mouth on my cock to fucking her pretty face and for the first time watching this wonderfully sexy woman's head bob as her tongue teased and licked me like never before. I wanted her and feeling her tight pussy grip my cock that made him twitch inside her. The noises she had been making all morning had me on the edge constantly.

I saw the red streaks on her breasts from my earlier spanking and I ran my fingers over it and twisted her nipples. Every time I push her from pleasure to pain, I could feel her pussy gush and grip me. It was a control high that I was getting addicted to, I was pinching her nipples with her riding me and her mewing noises going through the roof. I was pulling on her nipples when she reached down and bit my ears.

Jen was playful almost wanting me to punish her every time I get to a stable rythm. Her teeth must have left it’s mark, I pinched her harder that made her relinquish and gasp. She slowly ran her tongue over my ears kissed them and dragging her lips along kissed my lips. It was sensual, desperate and felt intimate. I never had experienced that level of intimacy in my life. Ri knew what she wanted and never got close emotionally. Jen felt like she wanted me at a much deeper level, she didn’t care about anything else and was fully present in the moment. She wanted me to make her mine, fully submitting to what I put her through. She was so vulnerable and submissive, it made her so sexy. Jen was everything I wanted, no needed; I didn’t know that I wanted it, her before that morning.

I bit her lips and sucked her bottom lip into a hungry kiss. I felt her speeding up her hips and I went back to twisting and pinching her nipples as we kissed each other. I could feel Jen riding me hard and my bouncing on my cock harder as she landed. After every landing, she almost paused and gripped me with not just her pussy but with her whole core. I was so close when Jen landed on my balls, grinding them. She came as she fell on me with her warm pussy holding my cock in a vice like grip.

I didn’t know what triggered my orgasm, it could be her pussy or the surprise of catching Mark’s face inside my window. As Jen fell, I held her in an embrace trying to soothe her down from her high and turned my head to see her husband looking straight in. I should have been shocked and made for the door, but the intensity of Jens orgasm and her husband watching her with such focus made me cum. It was a powerful orgasm and I could see Jen arse tremble when she felt my cum land deep in her womb. calm. For her part, she flexed her pussy and tried to suck me dry with her pussy walls.

Jen’s face was on my chest and we relaxed after the amazing high, I nodded at Mark and he looked at me with astonishment. He was a gent during my interactions, well-built, friendly and good looking. But at that instance, he looked insecure and it appeared that he was waiting for my instruction seemingly unable to move. I smiled reassuringly at Mark and signed with my hands for him to come through the door. After a cpl of goes it registered and Mark moved reluctantly. He didn’t really want to move from where he stood watching his wife and made his way to the door and I heard it open.

‘Will you do anything I ask’ Jen responded by kissing my chest. ‘Stay where you are and don’t move’ Mark was listening intently as I spread Jen’s arse to show to Mark and pointed at her rosebud and mouthed ‘lick’

wolverhampton

Fantastic

hotel or at yours

"Fantastic "

hope it was worth the wait

wolverhampton

"Fantastic

hope it was worth the wait "

Definitely and I’m looking forward to see how it develops the dynamic.

By *exual_DelightsMan  over a year ago

guernsey

"Fantastic

hope it was worth the wait "

May I ask if this is based on a true series of events?

Torbaydos

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Selby

hotel or at yours

"Fantastic

hope it was worth the wait

May I ask if this is based on a true series of events?"

Jen turns 60 this year..

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Dublin 13

ayr / glasgow

Poringland

swansea

More?0

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

Caught up with all 3. Bookmarking for the update.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Near MK

By *adboybuilderMan  over a year ago

Torquay

hotel or at yours

Mark stepped forward and stood on the side of the bed, I spread my legs and motioned him to get in between my legs. By this this I was kneading Jen’s arse with her breathing gently and her head on my shoulder blade. My cock plugged her pussy, I wasn’t soft, just a permanent semi blocking my cum in her.

Jen stiffened when she felt the weight on the bed ‘relax sexy girl, you are safe here’. I could feel her body melt and her fingers caressing my ears, she whispered ‘I don’t wanna talk to him’ I felt the anger in her voice and I lifted her face and kissed her ‘you don’t need to’. Mark was on the bed with his face flushed, it could be shame or arousal, I had no idea. But it looked like he was blushing ‘she will not talk to you Mark. If you are here, make yourself useful. Lick your wife’s lovely arse’

Mark bent over and Jen stiffened as soon as his hands touched her ‘don’t touch her, I just want your tongue touching her arsehole. Nothing else, if you can’t do that, leave the room’. I knew that he could pretty much take me out if he wants to, he was built for it. But I wanted to make Jen comfortable and that was worth taking the risk. Marks demeanour and body language didn’t change.

He tentatively kissed her arse cheeks with his mouth nowhere close to her rosebud. I watched him not even trying to lick, my hands spread his wife’s arse wide ‘you lick in the middle where it’s crinkly’ and watched him kiss around her crinkled hole. I was getting impatient watching him and could feel Jen stiffen uncomfortably. ‘Get your tongue out and lick her mate, it’s not difficult and she tastes divine’ this time he did. Jen lovingly licked my ear and whispered ‘I love what you are making him do’

It was a power trip like no other to have a sexy woman whisper that she likes me instructing her husband to lick her arse. With my cock still in her pussy, my cock twitched even in its tired state which made her moan in my ear and that triggered another twitch, it was a viscous circle of control feeding arousal that had me pull her hair and kiss her. Jens arse was now pushing back on him which was making it uncomfortable for him. But I wanted him to suffer as it made Jen happy and she was trying to swallow my tongue appreciatively..

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Enjoying the continuation and also bookmarking!

Dublin 13

bathgate / benidorm

Torbaydos

submissive land

ayr / glasgow

Wow hot

By *llez WorldWoman  over a year ago

SE London

Looove this!!

Selby

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

By *inky PinguWoman  over a year ago

My Igloo!

Near MK

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

wolverhampton

Fantastic

weston super mare

swansea

More more

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

He best story and best writing on here

hotel or at yours

"He best story and best writing on here "

Thanks all for the encouragement and I am loving the comments. Will post more in a bit

hotel or at yours

Jen started grinding me with her pussy which made Mark move all over the place and he was making a nuisance of himself. ‘Mate, lie down on the bed. Face up’, he followed almost without thinking. I moved so that I am away from him body and his wife right on top of him, I lifted Jen and make her sit on his face. She quickly got what I was trying to do and spread her legs and sat on his face with her foot set both sides of his face. Jen's arse was set on Mark's chin and my balls were just about touching his nose. I slowly went all the way in her and started fucking her long, slow and hard. Initially Jen was lifting her arse off him, I didn’t know if it was to give Mark some space to move away if he chose to or just to show her pussy to me.

Jen was full of my cum and every stroke made a wonderful squelch and droplets of cum was splashing out. I looked at Jen, winked at her and pulled my cock out of her gripping pussy. Her initial disappointment turned to giggles as her pussy released my cum as the sudden pulling out made her ooze my cum out on to her waiting hubby’s mouth and face.

Jen dragged me to her and started kissing me deep whispering 'I didn't think this will turn me on, but I am so wet now'. I could see Jen rubbing her pussy on Mark's mouth and spreading our combined juices on his face. She pushed me back to the top of the bed 'watch' and spread her pussy over her husbands face and held his head in place. 'He liked licking your cum out on Friday, didn't you love?'. Mark had a mouthful of pussy and grunted something that wasn't audible. However, I could see his tongue deep in Jen's leaky pussy and he was eating creampie and appeared to relish it.

I loved watching Jen in control of her hubby, she was running her fingers into his hair and driving his head where she wanted his tongue to go. Her eyes were locked to mine and her left hand was caressing her breasts. She looked so sexy and her playful eyes were smiling, I wanted to test how far Jen and Mark would go. Based on Marks response, he was addicted to eating her freshly fucked pussy. ‘I am starving’ I declared smiling at Jen ‘me too, Mark, can you be a dear and get us a takeaway. do you like Chinese Jay, there is a nice one that we use’ Jen pressed her arse onto Marks mouth as he was about to respond. My pussy looks clean with lips spread open and no longer dripping cum. It was so inviting that I wanted to dive in, but knew that this was time for Jen to be assertive towards her husband. I watched her wet pussy completely lost in her pink golds ‘hello, my eyes are up here’

I chuckled and responded 'Why don't we go out somewhere for lunch? Mark wouldn't mind taking us, would you Mark?' Jen looked disappointed, but bent over and kissed my cock, sucked her and looked me with puppy dog eyes as if to say she wanted them. 'You will have him soon my dirty girl’

swansea

Superb

hotel or at yours

"Superb "

Thanks. I realise that there are some typos, will try and make it better next time

submissive land

Wonderful look forward to more

Torbaydos

bathgate / benidorm

Selby

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

wow!

wolverhampton

I’m really enjoying this one!

Dublin 13

Poringland

brilliant

Dublin

Nice to see this continue

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

weston super mare

ayr / glasgow

hotel or at yours

‘Lets shower together; Mark, can you get something for Jen to wear for an afternoon about town? Hope you dont mind' I didn't wait for Mark to respond and took Jen by her fingers and she readily followed me. I switched on the shower and the warm water felt good on my skin. We were both smelling of sex after the intense morning we had. Jen was caressing my cock and I grabbed her and made her lean on the wall, lifted and leg and plunged my cock in her as the water ran over us. I started fucking her while holding her tight against the cold, smooth surface of the tiled shower cubicle. With her back fully flat on the wall, I started slowly with deep long strokes and kept increasing the pace.

Jen for her part wrapped her leg around by body and pushed her crotch forward for maximum contact with her clit. A couple of minutes of this and I was rewarded with her trying to grip my cock and I could feel that she was close. I whispered 'I love the way you treated your husband for me, are you going to be my dirty girl and just mine?' I pinched her nipple and felt her moan with rythm each time my cock hit the back of her pussy. I had a nice buzz going and was in no hurry to cum, but Jen had different ideas. She brought my fingers and cupped my balls going harder with every stroke. She whispered 'I want to be a dirty girl for you and make my husband watch me' She started fingering around by balls and gently rubbed my arse. I picked up the pace and watched her shiver as i pulled her hair back and licked her lips and forcefully pushing my cock all the way to her cervix.

'Do you like being fucked hard?' I got a crying moan in response and we heard the bathroom door open. Jen was gasping and convulsed to a long sustained orgasm just as her husband walked in on us. Mark being so close seem to have triggered the release this time and I could feel her eyes bore into me and Jen relished ignoring her husbands presence and focus all her attention on me. She bit my lips after coming down from the high, I had my cock out of her when I held her from falling off. ‘That was amazing, never had sex in the shower and I always wanted to’ Jen’s voice was higher than normal. She then whispered ‘I want to be a slut for you and make you cum’.

Jen knelt down and looked me in the eye, smiled that cheeky grin ‘use me’. I didn’t want to disappoint her in front of her hubby. Held her hair and fucked her face deep and hard without giving time for her to adjust. Jen was gasping for breathe and wasn’t keeping up, but her fingers were ever so gently teasing my arse and her hands were gripping me and pushing me into her mouth. She was putting on a show for her hubby and was trying to get her finger in my arse. I pulled her face off my cock and her lips slowly turned to a watery smile as she winked. I mouthed ‘are you sure?’ She nodded and kissed my balls tenderly as if to encourage me. I turned around and looked at Mark who stood there bewildered as his wife started kissing and licking me. She was very eager and had her finger wrapped around my cock head while her tongue licked and probed what I could only assume lewdly. The expression on Marks face was priceless, I was building up to my own release as Jen was chewing my balls softly before going back to licking me. Her thumb started massaging the base of my helmet which took me so close and I was trying hard to hold back. This always made the release intense for me and Jens spirit had rubbed onto me and I was putting on a show for her husband.

I grunted to stop myself from cumming ‘I am close Jen’ and she started flicking me with her tongue faster and used both her hands to wank me harder. She had my cock pointed at her husband and I came with a almighty grunt. The first couple of spurts hit Marks t-shirt and trouser as he was stood there dumbstruck. She didn’t stop wanking and got every last drop out of me as I held Jens head for balance. I pulled her up once I got my breathe back. We kissed as she whispered ‘thanks for letting me do that to you’ ‘We should shower together more often’. We gently washed each other, I took my time to caress her soft skin lovingly and washed her hair. We had forgotten Mark for a bit, but we found him stood there when we were ready to come out. ‘Can you get me my towel my love?’ He had got her towel from upstairs and handed it to her. I dried watching her get ready, Mark had her travel make-up kit, sexy undies, jeans and sweater. He had thought this through, Jen used the towel and wiped my cum off his t-shirt and trousers after getting ready.

hotel or at yours

I was travelling, thanks for the encouragement. Hope you like the update..

submissive land

Def ty so hot

So wish had lodger that took my wife as his slut xx

hotel or at yours

"Def ty so hot

So wish had lodger that took my wife as his slut xx"

Definitely. May be you should advertise a spare room on Airbnb? Submissive land sounds like the place to visit

wolverhampton

Fantastic story, so very sexy and well written.

hotel or at yours

"Fantastic story, so very sexy and well written."

Thanks mate. We have so many awesome stories on fab and I am glad that there is so much interest in this one

Dublin 13

Dublin

bathgate / benidorm

ayr / glasgow

swansea

Loving this

Keep going

Poringland

weston super mare

Torbaydos

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Anymore....pls

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Andover

[Removed by poster at 28/02/20 15:17:56]

hotel or at yours

Thanks for all the positive comments. I have had a busy week or so, will post more this weekend.

hotel or at yours

Jen looked every bit a respectable lady of the house in her cream top, hair and make up done. I was still sat in my towel watching her. She declared Mark to be ready; I was expecting her to ask him to change the t-shirt where the dark spots of my cum were very prominent on the pale blue background.

I must have looked stupid eyeing her without blinking ‘someone needs help getting ready’ she went over to my wardrobe as if it’s her house. It was her house idiot, I chuckled as she picked me boxers, Jean and a tee. She knelt and kissed my helmet, gave a deep suck in my constant state of semi, smearing her lipsticks all over the helmet ‘Are you marking him in case someone tries to take me during lunch?’ Jen smiled and let me go, but I bent down and kissed her lips and loved the taste of her lips with a tingle of saltiness ‘I like a girl who wants to claim what’s hers’ she chuckled ‘I haven’t been a girl for a long time’ ‘not from where I am looking’ we spent the next couple of minutes eating each other’s lips.

‘I wanna keep kissing you’ ‘I am not stopping you, my husband won’t either by the way his cocks tenting’ Mark went a bright shade of red. ‘Drive us to the nicer Chinese place that we went for my birthday love’ Jen pretty much ordered her husband. I was enjoying the transformation in her. She was melting in my mouth as we kissed. But was ignoring, belittling and commanding her husband in the next instance. Jen had a wicked satisfied smile when she turned around to kiss me again.

We spent the 30 minutes drive in the backseat kissing, touching each other. I found her irresistible and we were inseparable. We had a couple of honks from other drivers, Marks car didn’t have privacy glass. Jen and I made an unusual couple for the conservative corner of the isles atleast back in those days. Neither of us cared and I had lifted her sweater to play with her nipples while we arrived at the restaurant.

Jen sat next to me and we were properly hungry. We had wine and the conversation flowed. Apart from the occasional touch, we kept things social. We talked about the local food, Jen’s work and my work completely ignoring Mark. The waitress gave Mark a confused look as he sat like a stranger while we talked, she had recognised them from previous visits. ‘Tell me about the girl that visits you’ ‘what girl?’ ‘The one that keeps sneaking in and out’. I noticed a strange look on Marks face, he was listening more intently. ‘She is a friend, we spend a lot of time away together. But she is married’ ‘I know what you do to a married woman Jay’ ‘I am her dirty secret Jen and we aren’t emotionally connected like I am with you Jen, I want to have you just for me and don’t wanna share you with anyone’ Jen leaned in and kissed my cheeks, I looked at Mark and he wasn’t getting ready to separate us, just a dazed expression.

It was the first time I said it out loud, but I realised it was true what I was telling Jen. I wanted to have her just for me. I squeezed her thighs and she leaned in to kiss my ears discreetly as if she read my mind. I was very jealous of her husband at that moment, but it passed quickly as her fingers started tracing my cock over the jeans.

submissive land

Great story

Andover

Torbaydos