FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun in the woods

Fun in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was a cold spring day and I fancied a walk! But I’d have to compromise with work, but today should be good clearing a wood of fallen trees for logs. Off to the yard collected the trailer and tools, asked the boss if anyone else helping , not expecting any ! But he said her take this newbie show her the ropes. Her? Oh shit I thought some troll avoiding work all day.

But when she got in the passenger side I thought bulky but not ugly ! Lol off we went 15 min drive, she was quiet but shared a little, age, name etc why she wanted to do the job! Way younger than my normal women but hey ho !

We arrived and secured the kit, “come on then let’s look around see what we have to do”

She walked besides me nervous chittering as we walked. I began to here strange noises ahead. I paused and shushed here to listen better! Yep it was that unmistakable sound of shagging! For a shy newbie she also recognised the sounds. I lifted my finger to my lips and beckoned her to follow me quietly. We found the source of the sound ! A youngish couple were up ahead, so engrossed in each other they didn’t see us! They were playing with heach other his fingers were grinding down rhythmically on her pussy as her hand slowly stroked his hard throbbing cock from tip to balls with each stroke. Half dressed it was obviously a very impromptu event.

I was watching and enjoying, feeling my cock swell, I turned to look at the new girl but her face was very flushed as she watched them pleasuring each other.......I wondered. Would she run, would she watch or would she?

I carried on watching but now stroked my cock through my trousers effectively showing her my hard cock, I glanced over to see her watching me! When she saw I caught her she smiled and lowered her fingers to stroke her pussy.

The couple ahead became louder and we both looked up to see her clothing loose leaning against a tree, he lowered her trousers and undid her bra as he moved behind her, he finally released his trousers to the floor and closed in to stroke his cock up and down her slit moistening his cock and then he slid in slow and real deep! My female partner cried out a sign that was so lustful I felt braver. I unzipped and released my cock stroking it for her to see! She followed by loosening her trousers, and revealing some plain cotton knickers and one hand moved then to the side showing me her smooth shaven pussy glistening and then her fingers found their goal and she stroked herself looking at my cock and the couple. The man in the couple had started to speed up as she thrust back deeper and harder spearing herself on his cock! My newbies fingers, and my own had sped up watching each other......

Then in one swift move she dropped her trousers and turned to the nearest tree leaning over, what a sight her wet slutty cunt glistening and offering to be filled as I moved closer dropping my trousers she undid her bra to release her breasts fulsome and capped by a hard throbbing nipple each

I was going to tease her but she was having none of it! She grabbed my cock popped him in place and pushed back hard! So much pleasure as I slid into her naked smooth cunt, she obviously enjoyed it as she let out a gutteral moan! The other couple heard this and for the first time noticed us watching them! At first startled then intrigued the girl matched the thrusts of my girl almost synchronised shagging!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Love it!

It was almost a competition to see who could be the horniest naughtiest slut in the wood! My counter part began to react to all this speed and effort and his girl smiled like the cat who got the cream as he grabbed her hips holding her on his cock as he filled her cunt to the brim! My girl was not to be beaten and speeded up her fingers now frigging her clit to get he4 own reward ! I felt my own orgasm rising and held onto her hips pumping what felt like gallons into her hot cunt!

As she felt me come it wase a switch as she came on my cock her own orgasm making her cunt grip my chick in spasms almost milking every last drop! As we recovered from our fun I noticed the other couple had moved over to us still semi dressed. They smiled at us and without a word as I pulled my semi out of my new girl the stranger started to suck my cock! Omg she was tasting my cum and the juices of my new lover! My new lover not to be outdone bent over to suck the other guy, though finishing before us she had to put in more effort! Not that anyone was complaining. We were all in arms length of each other now and I stretched out to stroke the pussy of the girl sucking my cock so gentle and teasing, and I reached out to caress the soft breasts and pinch the hard nipples of my new lover two women one pe4 hand! My male counterpart mirrored my act of pleasuring so each girl whilst sucking a strange cock was getting pleasured by two men at the same time!

Could this get any hotter I thought!

Having made my cock swell into hardness again this sex hungry woman pushed me to the floor and straddled me, I saw her first lovers come deriving out but she soon slid down engulfing my cock with her warmth she paused watching as our partners in lust followed suit but leaving the girls facing each other both with full cunts of strange cock! As they paused they leaned across to kiss each other and fondle each other’s breasts as they passionate kiss increased in urgency both their hips began to grind down, then each of them stretched for their goal, the other girls clit ! The other man and exchanged glances both knowing we were just living sex toys for their pleasure,,,,,but hey neither of us was going to complain!

I tried so hard to hold back from coming as did he but when a hot wet pussy is grinding down on your cock whilst another woman plays with her clit it isn’t easy! The girls sensed this and slowed down and then both raised full height above our cocks just touching our bell end tips the cold air heightening the sensations and then as one they descended resuming their fun and gaining pace !

I’m not sure who came first me or him but the girls didn’t seem to notice just going for it whilst our erections lasted ! Then almost as one they both grunted in relief as they came leaning onto each other for support!

Omg this was a workmate I would happily train up! In oh so many ways! Or was I the pupil wtf. Either way it’s gonna be fun!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Very good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story.

"Great story. "

Ty I try lol

Mmmm I love naked outdoor sex

Superb!!! Love outdoor sex!!

By *undayfunWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

This sounds amazing!

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *addydommMan  over a year ago

near you

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"This sounds amazing! "

Ty I aim to please! Lol

Any ideas ppl for stories locations or combinations?

By *undayfunWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"This sounds amazing!

Ty I aim to please! Lol

Any ideas ppl for stories locations or combinations? "

I like the idea of doing it in a car !

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"This sounds amazing!

Ty I aim to please! Lol

Excellent story xx

Any ideas ppl for stories locations or combinations? "

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

I used to meet a female friend for outdoor sex whenever we had the opportunity - depending on work patterns and what our other halves were doing!

We had many a great fuck in the woods or fields, or with her gripping the car as I filled her from behind....

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

I’d a wonderful young fuck buddy a few years ago he I used too fuck twice weekly in the great outdoors she loved it too

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic

More please

"Fantastic

More please"

Ty there are one or two previous tales on here follow the green arrow

Enjoy