FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage

Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had got a few massages before, always with women, some just normal massage but some with extras....there’s a few naughty massage ladies in Swansea.

I seen an ad on free ads for a male offering massage and thought it may be good to have a stronger pair of hands do it.

I messaged the guy and he got back to me very quickly. He said that he only does out calls but only charged a small amount as he was just practicing.

We arranged for him to come to my house the following day.

The next day I showered and waited, he arrived on time and I was surprised as he wasn’t what I expected. Medium height and build, dark hair, tattoos and rough and ready look, I also noticed his wedding ring.

We had a bit of small chat then we went up to my room where he left me to strip off and lay down, telling me to cover myself with a towel. As usual I went fully nude.

The massage started as it should, my back, my arms then my legs, I noticed he gradually started to get closer to my ass and balls, he asked would I like my glutes massaged, I said yes.

He gradually started massaging my ass and I felt him stroke my balls a few times. I felt my cock get hard and also a bit of pre cum. He then told me turn over, my cock was pushing up out of the towel, I apologies for but he said it’s ok.

I said I felt uncomfortable but would be more at ease if he was naked, he was reluctant at first but then said ok.

The massage carried on and he kept gradually getting closer to my cock, I felt myself get harder and harder and leaking pre cum.

Next I felt a hot mouth around my cock and I let out a loud groan. I could have cum there and then. I beckoned him up onto the bed, he kept sucking and pointed his hairy ass toward me, I started stroking it then give it a kiss and started licking it. I could see his large cock bouncing underneath. I then asked him to lay on top of me, he did and my cock slid into his tight wet ass, it only took around 2 pumps and I cum a huge load. He then got off went down and cleaned me up with his mouth.

I think il deffo be booking him again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic