FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Now everyone can fuck a Fabswingers sexual icon

Now everyone can fuck a Fabswingers sexual icon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir and Sub xxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Matlock

Sitting near a dispensing service my mates & I saw ladies collecting drinks they’d brought, from a Butler one glass at a time. One lady walked past wearing a cutaway-bra corset, which, whilst giving support exposed her beasts & nipples completely. The corset kept her suspenders up but covered nothing. She wasn’t wearing a g-string either. I remarked on her stilettos & she turned asking if I’d like them around my neck? I digested her witty response & said I’d give my mates left arm for that; I touched my friends left arm as I answered. She said then come with me. I followed asking her name, she said Belle de Nuit! I’d replied to her many times at Fabswingers but hadn’t realised this was her. I asked why I had never heard back from her. She said she didn’t answer guys who weren’t able to invite her to a swing-party. This attendance at a club, decided at short notice was because she did not have a private swing party that weekend, that she much preferred-private Swingers Parties.

As we went to the room a guy she knew asked to come and she agreed, I found myself in a room with a double bed and a shamelessly sexy lady ready for plucking + a guy I knew nothing of. The other guy stripped as I closed the door & got on the bed with her. As he drove his cock in her, I stripped. I’d no choice but to offer my cock to her mouth & she took it willingly. The other guy was fucking her, as she sucked mine deep-throat, showing she was focussed on me more than the other guy and yes that reassured me. Because I was peeved that he’d pushed in, yet got into her ahead of me, juvenile of me, I know.

Fortunately he didn’t take long to cum and pulled out. I took a position between her thighs. As promised she lifted her legs and put her ankles around my head, her stilettos were in fact around the back of my neck. I was aware of other guy’s spunk in her but just too excited to worry about it. Anyway she was complimenting me on my girth, all men react to sexual praise. I went for it fucking as hard as I could. Luckily I’d some control. After 5 minutes in one position I turned her over to fuck her from behind. I was going to fuck her up the arse. She moved my cock I pushed it into her cunt. She is so amazingly tight for what’s clearly a wanton-woman. I don’t know why I asked how many kids she had, answered two. I was shagging a woman older than myself, who’d probably had kids older than me. Still possibly the most beautiful I’d ever shagged. Her enormous tits are firm naturally shaped her arse the best I’ve ever had a handful off, her cunt by far the tightest I’ve ever been in, I’ve had lots of virgins so that’s down to grip. I didn’t think about it at the time but another guy’s spunk was lubricating. I turned her over, so she was on her back & pushed her ankles up so her knees were under her chin. Belle demanded I fuck faster. I thrust as fast as I could; she complimented me on staying power, heaping praise in front of the guy who’d just shagged her. I don’t know how I held my ejaculation back but I did. I had her standing up, bent over with her hands on the bed. Every 5 minutes I changed positions. Eventually I lay on my back to help stop me shooting my load and with Belle straddling me. I pulled her arse up with both hands; the other guy took that as an invitation to push his cock up her arse. She’d stopped me from doing it, yet let him go up her arse without objection. He thrust whilst I remained still. It meant she was riding up-and down my cock and I wasn’t thrusting. She demanded faster strokes & this time the guy up her arse, had to pump faster. He asked if he could pull out or cum in her she said where you are but faster. He pulled an ugly face as he climaxed. After he pulled out I asked if I could shag her in the arse, again she said no. I had her on all fours, her head on the bed, bum sticking up as high as possible. I got hold of her hips ramming my cock in her cunt without mercy. I couldn’t hold back any loner, so shot my load. I simply let it go & had the most powerful cum possible. I asked if she’d cum & she explained she never came from anal only vaginal. I asked if I may fuck later, she said yes but I hope to have more cock by then, expect a well-shagged woman. I had her later she’d been well shagged, I wore a condom, amazingly it was almost as good as bareback, that’s how much pussy-grip she has. I don’t really understand why I wanted anal, maybe for dominance reasons, anyway I didn’t get it.

I’d fucked an icon without knowing it, had I known this was Belle de Nuit I may have been inhibited, as it was I’d fucked her and I must have replied a dozen times before via Fabswingers. I think thousands have but usually she’s swing parties only. Fucking with a condom was almost as good as bareback, that’s how tight she’s beautiful to look at but magnificent to shag. I have done well on this scene, usually it’s due to the size of my endowment, on this one occasion it was sexual-serendipity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a pint with Sam.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Who?

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Question; you say at the end “I’d fucked an icon without knowing it, had I known this was Belle de Nuit I may have been inhibited...” but at the beginning of the story you say she told you who she was as you were following her to the room, so you did know who she was before fucking. I’m confused.

"Question; you say at the end “I’d fucked an icon without knowing it, had I known this was Belle de Nuit I may have been inhibited...” but at the beginning of the story you say she told you who she was as you were following her to the room, so you did know who she was before fucking. I’m confused."

Detective Estella on the case

Tldr

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"I've had a pint with Sam."

He's the true icon around here.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't spoil a persons story while it is waiting to be moved to the right section

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

» Add a new message to this topic