FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > End of a dry spell (bi-male)

End of a dry spell (bi-male)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inoc2185 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

After a very long dry spell i finally found some time to get a local meet. It was also one of the best I’ve ever had. (To those of you reading this who know me and haven’t met me yet I will get round to you)

So was browsing on here the other day and just lately I’ve had a bit of a thing for wanting to try a very well endowed black male or play with a couple. Lucky for me, whilst browsing. I got a message from a black male and with an absolutely enormous cock and what looked like a really tight smooth ass.

I won’t bore you with the message back and forth but he explained to he was more dominant and preferred a submissive to abuse. He was staying in a hotel for a week and invited me over. It had been so long since I last had any fun I was actually nervous (that huge cock certainly looked intimidating). Anyway. He let me in his room. He was very pleasant and instantly put me at ease. He was a bit of a gym buff (not my normal type) with a really nice bubble butt. We both knew there was no point in wasting anyone’s time. He asked if I was sure I wanted to be sub and I just nodded my head. To my surprise he pulled a dog collar and lead out (was not expected that). I was quite turned on at the thought. He put it round my neck and lead me to the bed. He climbed on first and adopted the doggy style position, ass high up in the air. He reached between his legs and grabbed the lead. He asked again if I was ready to be sub. I almost begged him to carry on. My cock rock hard at the site of that smooth ass in the air. He started to pull the lead, dragging my face closer to his waiting ass. He pulled me close enough where my hose was just resting against the crack of his ass. I lingered there for a few minutes then tried to pull away, knowing that is not what my new Dom would want. He said “oh no you don’t” and yanked the lead so my face had no choice other than to disappear into his huge bubble butt. “GET YOUR FUCKING TONGUE IN THERE” he said sharply. I listened to my dom and rammed my tongue as deep as I could. No teasing. His hole clenched around my tongue. I honestly thought his ass was going to pull me inside. It was amazing. He held the lead tight. I struggled for air but my cock was so hard it felt like it was going to explode. This went on for what felt like hours and I loved every second. Then he released the lead. Climbed onto his knees and forced me onto my back. He pulled my hands down to my ass cheeks and told me to spread them. I did so willingly. He towered above. His cock hard as a night stick. The thing must have been close to 10inches with one hell of a girth. I had “cleaned myself” before the meet and used some toys to help prepare myself. He pulled back his foreskin, revealing an enormous helmet. It looked the size of a fist. He reached for the lube and slapped plenty onto my hole and on his cock. I held my ass open, and tried to relax. He climbed on top of me, pinning me down. His face up against mine, making burning eyes contact, he forced his way in. I didn’t think I was going to take it. It was a hell of a struggle for him to break his way in. I literally couldn’t breath as his tip finally bust me open. He held it for a second, starring into my eyes and smiling as I gasped for breath and tried to adjust to its size. Before I could get really comfortable, he quickly slammed into me balled deep. JESUS! I thought he had hit my ribs and it hurt but also have me great pleasure. I tried to relax as much as possible but my asshole just kept pulsating around his cock, almost like it was milking him. He proceeded to work his way in and out, pinned me down harder then started going hell for leather. He was literally destroying me and I loved every second. Every thrust felt like I’d been stretched more and more. At one point he slipped out, and then before putting his massive member back inside me, he admired my gigantic gaping hole. I tried to clench but my ass still gaped. It felt incredible. He slammed back in and kept ramming me. Eventually I could feel his orgasm building. All of a sudden he Slammed as deep as he could and stayed buried inside me and he shot what felt like litres of red got Cum deep inside me. I felt like a used whore. He pulled out and carried on stroking his cock whilst watching all his Cum fall back out me.

Then it was my turn to cum.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

"After a very long dry spell i finally found some time to get a local meet. It was also one of the best I’ve ever had. (To those of you reading this who know me and haven’t met me yet I will get round to you)

So was browsing on here the other day and just lately I’ve had a bit of a thing for wanting to try a very well endowed black male or play with a couple. Lucky for me, whilst browsing. I got a message from a black male and with an absolutely enormous cock and what looked like a really tight smooth ass.

I won’t bore you with the message back and forth but he explained to he was more dominant and preferred a submissive to abuse. He was staying in a hotel for a week and invited me over. It had been so long since I last had any fun I was actually nervous (that huge cock certainly looked intimidating). Anyway. He let me in his room. He was very pleasant and instantly put me at ease. He was a bit of a gym buff (not my normal type) with a really nice bubble butt. We both knew there was no point in wasting anyone’s time. He asked if I was sure I wanted to be sub and I just nodded my head. To my surprise he pulled a dog collar and lead out (was not expected that). I was quite turned on at the thought. He put it round my neck and lead me to the bed. He climbed on first and adopted the doggy style position, ass high up in the air. He reached between his legs and grabbed the lead. He asked again if I was ready to be sub. I almost begged him to carry on. My cock rock hard at the site of that smooth ass in the air. He started to pull the lead, dragging my face closer to his waiting ass. He pulled me close enough where my hose was just resting against the crack of his ass. I lingered there for a few minutes then tried to pull away, knowing that is not what my new Dom would want. He said “oh no you don’t” and yanked the lead so my face had no choice other than to disappear into his huge bubble butt. “GET YOUR FUCKING TONGUE IN THERE” he said sharply. I listened to my dom and rammed my tongue as deep as I could. No teasing. His hole clenched around my tongue. I honestly thought his ass was going to pull me inside. It was amazing. He held the lead tight. I struggled for air but my cock was so hard it felt like it was going to explode. This went on for what felt like hours and I loved every second. Then he released the lead. Climbed onto his knees and forced me onto my back. He pulled my hands down to my ass cheeks and told me to spread them. I did so willingly. He towered above. His cock hard as a night stick. The thing must have been close to 10inches with one hell of a girth. I had “cleaned myself” before the meet and used some toys to help prepare myself. He pulled back his foreskin, revealing an enormous helmet. It looked the size of a fist. He reached for the lube and slapped plenty onto my hole and on his cock. I held my ass open, and tried to relax. He climbed on top of me, pinning me down. His face up against mine, making burning eyes contact, he forced his way in. I didn’t think I was going to take it. It was a hell of a struggle for him to break his way in. I literally couldn’t breath as his tip finally bust me open. He held it for a second, starring into my eyes and smiling as I gasped for breath and tried to adjust to its size. Before I could get really comfortable, he quickly slammed into me balled deep. JESUS! I thought he had hit my ribs and it hurt but also have me great pleasure. I tried to relax as much as possible but my asshole just kept pulsating around his cock, almost like it was milking him. He proceeded to work his way in and out, pinned me down harder then started going hell for leather. He was literally destroying me and I loved every second. Every thrust felt like I’d been stretched more and more. At one point he slipped out, and then before putting his massive member back inside me, he admired my gigantic gaping hole. I tried to clench but my ass still gaped. It felt incredible. He slammed back in and kept ramming me. Eventually I could feel his orgasm building. All of a sudden he Slammed as deep as he could and stayed buried inside me and he shot what felt like litres of red got Cum deep inside me. I felt like a used whore. He pulled out and carried on stroking his cock whilst watching all his Cum fall back out me.

Then it was my turn to cum.........

"

Wow!! You lucky guy

birmingham

I was very lucky indeed

birmingham

Wish I could re live this again