FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected Day off

Unexpected Day off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irstiecd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Swadlincote

This story is truly fictional so please don’t judge

So I was an unexpected day off from work and thought I’d take a look on fab to see if anyone was around for some fun a couple of messages sent to see if anyone free and made my profile looking to meet and left it at that why I went for a shower. Freshley cleaned and shaved in the hope of some fun.

Checked back on fab couple of messages to say sorry at work the usual can’t travel ot too far away. I was feeling very horny so I started to look through my things to see what to slip into laid black fishnet hold ups on the bed black lacy thong with matching bra and patent heels. Into the wardrobe short leather look skirt and white patterned blouse. Red lipstick burgundy red wig and my silicone C cup boobs I was getting excited and more horny.

Back to fab few more messages sent and finally someone who was free another T girl very sub size 16 Alice lwas her name ooked pretty good a quite convincing so gave her my postcode and told her to call when on the way park up and text when arrived.

Getting very excited started to dress first the stockings then the bra and panties and slipt the boobs into the bra a quick peek in the mirror and gave myself a mmmmm.

Fnish getting ready applied my lippy and was ready for some hot fun.

Phone pings” im here” pinged the message gave them the house number and told them id be waiting behind the door I’d open so they could walk straight in.

Nervously and excited standing behind the door and notice a piece of card on the floor parcel left at number 60 picked it up and placed it on the side in the kitchen. The door knocks see an outline of a person through the frosted glass opens the door stud behind it so neighbours couldn’t see and said come in.

To my shock and surprise it was the woman from number 60 with my parcel as I shut the door behind her and didn’t realise I started to stutter and try and explain she stood there looking up and down me and said wow you look fucking great. Inwas line shit sorry Louise expecting someone else she just put her finger on lips and said be quiet and call me Miss

Miss was in her 30s bit of a plane Jane type pretty guess a size 10 about 5ft 3 not much tit but nice figure. Miss asked who was you expecting just as the door knocked again she said you better answer that.

I opended the door and there stood Alice but in male mode Alice looked at us with shock and Miss told her to come inside.

Had to explain to Miss what was happening and told her Alice was also a cross dresser.

Miss said you better going get Alice ready then, she said ill be back in 15 minutes and better be dressed and waiting, I felt sick and my stomach was turning Alice asked me to help her dress she already had underwear on blue corest matching thong and blue stockings wow I thought black dress I zipped the back up for her she applied lippy and we couldn’t help but kiss nerves disappeared and the front door opened and shut and Miss shouted where are you girls come down here. Alice and I walked into the lounge and Miss was sat in the chair with a long coat on stocking clad legs and heels all black. Tbc if any inteest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Swadlincote

Anyone want more?

By *luboy1970Man  over a year ago

runcorn

Definitely carry on

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Swadlincote

Alice and I sat on the sofa and Miss asked us what we get up to, We had to explain we hadn’t met before. Miss told us to carry on as though she wasn’t there. We began to kiss I closed my eyes and me and Alice were feeling each other we stud up still kissing as I unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Alice began to unbutton my blouse pulled it off me and dropped it to the floor still kissing and tongues entwined her hands move to the zip on the back of my skirt and let it drop to the floor I pulled her closer so I could feel her hardness against mine. Miss td us to stop and she was enjoying the show but to sit down on the sofa. Alice and I were sat on the sofa as Miss stood up and undid her coat in front of us as she turned her back to us and dropped the coat. Lovely hold ups black with a pink seem in perfect alignment pink lacey thong and matching bra. She turned round to face us and both mine and Alice’s nearly hit the floor she was wearing a strap on link in colour about 8 inches long it looked just lime the real thing with balls attached.

She walked towards us and stood in front of me and said show me how you would suck Alice I take it in my one hand and hold the balls with the other take the tip between my lips swirling my tongue around the end moving my mouth around half way down and back to the the tip. As im sucking this I put my hands on her stocking ankles and begin to stroke her legs Miss gives a mmmmmm that shows me she appoves. As I continued to suck and start gagging covering it with my salavia Miss tells Alice to stand up and remove her pants.

Alice stands up removes her pants to reveal a raging hard on about 6 and half inches long nice and thick with pre cum glistening on the end Miss tells me to get rid of the pre cum with my tongue Indo as I’m told just as im about to take it in my mouth Miss says no just the pre cum. Miss and Alice get on all fours in front of me and im told to eat both there arses I start on Miss first pulling her pink thing to the side and start poking her arse with my tongue and rimming it. As I do this she reaches and starts to play with her clit delicately moaning by this time my hard cock is straining at my knickers. I moved to Alice spit on her hole and start to tongue her hot as with one hand wanking on the strap on whilst Miss pmays with her clit.

Miss stands up and tells me suck it again and make it wet as I finger Alice in the arse. Alice is moaning with pleasure and Miss moves behind her and posiitions the strap on at Alices hole.

I slide underneath Alice and take her hard cock in my mouth as Miss enters her moans of pleasure are coming from Alice as Miss slides into her hole slowly and deeplyin and out as Alices cock keeps hitting the back of my throat.

Miss barks orders at me to get up and eat her ass as she is banging Alice this is when I also get to taste Missys Pussy for the 1st time so wet and tastes devine. Both are moaning with pleasure Miss is grinding herself on to mouth I feel her legs shake as her juices flow into my mouth. After gathering herself she tells me to get on the sofa and take my knickers of and orders Alice to suck my hard cock as she is doing this Miss is spitting on my ass to lube it ready to receive the strap on at first she eases in and starts to build up the rhythm as Alice frantically sucks my cock after a few minutes I tell them im goong to come which encourages Miss to stay deep inside me as Alice aucks harder and I shoot my loads into her mouth it runs down her chin and she comes in for kiss and I taste my own cum.

Miss takes off the strap on and sits on the sofa opens her leg to reveal her smooth wet pussy and tells me to eat and Alice gets behind me and enters my hole it isn’t long before Alice is pounding my ass hard and deep forcing my mouth on to Missys pussy

Aloce takes out her cock and puts it’s in front of my face and empties her load all over my face Miss grabs me and comes in for a kiss.

More if wanted...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this. Please carry on.

Wow

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Fuck going out for a walk.....staying in for a wank

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *haron4465TV/TS  over a year ago

HULL

Keep it going please

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

More please... absolutely loving this story xx

By *usanne9537TV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

Much more wanted please

By *ezzie80Man  over a year ago

inverness

Swadlincote

As we kissed it brought my cock back to life and Miss told me she needed my cock insider and who was I to say no

I stood up and parted her legs and aimed my my hard cock ro the entrance to her wet pussy it slid in straight away she gasped as my balls met her lips. I keep make long deep strokes as Miss is biting her lips giving delicate moans encouraging me to go deed she wrapped her stocking clad legs round my waist and pulled me in with her heels sank into my arse holding me.

Alice is now next to us hard again and offers her cock to Missys mouth as she hungrily sucks Alice this encourages me to go faster and harder as I caressing Alices balls as Miss deep throats her.

Missy tells us to stop and get up she tells me

To sit on the sofa and she straddles my aching hard cock sliding deep into her pussy she is bouncing on my hard cock and wanking Alice at the same time.

Miss orders Alice to eat her ass and make it wet as she wants Alice in her arse Alice does as shes told and soon as her cock at the entrance to Missys tight arse Miss stays still waiting for the entry leans forward and I begin to kiss, suck and nibble her hard nipples Alice slowly enters Miss and doesn’t move Miss begins to slowly rock tonget used to both holes being filled as she gains speed she tells Alice to fuck her ass hard still riding my cock as I suck greedily on her nipples at this point Miss is moaning with sheer pleasure her body suddenley tenses as she begins her epic orgasm as she shouts YES YES YES and shudders as her pussy juices flow all over my cock and balls this is to much for both me and Alice as we both release out loads into Missys holes Missy colapses on top of me still with cock in both holes heavily breathing as we start kiss again.

More??

By *obobMan  over a year ago

Tiverton

Definitely more

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Awesome