FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The unexpected threesome

The unexpected threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2help82 OP   Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

True story. Currently sat getting how great this was!

So I was not aware my friends were swingers (still not sure they are). I came over for a few drinks. The beers stated flowing at Sam (fake name) went out for the next round of bees from the kitchen nick slapped her bum she turns round "you sure you want turn me on tonight?!"

With that she wiggles her perfect bum out the lounge to the kitchen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsboy76Man  over a year ago

warrington

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

More....Please x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Ok more would be good

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Keep going please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

keep going. xxx

bromsgrove

Sam came back in with 3 beers said to Nick, not sure it is fair if only you get to touch my bum I think our guest deserved a turn too and winks at us.

Nick says fairs fair and with that Sam walks over gives me my beer and turns round sticking her bum out. Confident with the beer in me I gave a gentle slap of her lovely bum.

"Is that the best you can do she says!" So I give it a harder slap she gives a cheeky yelp and say "naughty! I like it!

Nick has now decided it is the greenlight to push it further. "Not sure it is fair we have to do it through your jeans!"

I'll be back say Sam with a naughty grin and heads up stairs.

Whilst she is upstairs Nick explains that they are swingers and checks if I am comfortable with it all as he doesn't want it to be weird?

It is all good with me I say! With that I hear Sam coming back down the stairs. She enters the room in a sheer negligee with a lovely black Lacey bra and panties on underneath.

Interested in what happened next?

very hot more needed ??

Love to heat more

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Enjoying, please keep going.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

ayr / glasgow

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

bromsgrove

So there is Sam stood looking gorgeous in her lingerie her curvy body with great boobs hardly covered by the lacey bra. I had obviously had naughty thoughts about how she might look before. But never thought I would see it!!

Nick's says, well now you really are being a naughty girl and with that walks over and gives her a slap on the bum. "Come and feel what the jeans were hiding" he says. I duly oblige and go over and grab her bum, wow it feels good and with that Sam grabs me and we start kissing. I am so horny at this point and I notice her start to moan I look down and nick has got his hand in her panties playing with her pussy.

"Not so fast" Sam says she walks away. I think you 2 deserve a sit down with a beer. " So we sit on the sofa she lays on the floor spreads her legs and starts to play with herself through her now very wet panties!

cheshire/Preston

Interesting

ayr / glasgow

bromsgrove

Sam then slips off her panties and again spreads her legs with her pussy glistening she starts to play faster with her clit as she wriggles and moans and cums as we both sit there watching her. My cock now rock hard and uncomfortable in my jeans.

I was so happy when she said "beers down boys and come here!" We didn't need asking twice as we shot over. I started to caress her boobs and kiss her. Nick went straight in and started to lick her pussy. I removed her bra and let her large and pert boobs free and started sucking her nipples.

Sam whilst moaning at Nick's clearly good oral skills unbuttoned my jeans pulled down my boxers and to my relief released my throbbing cock. She started to slowly wank it and then reached over with her head and started to pick the tip. Wow this felt do good! I took a second looking around there was my mates hot wife fully exposed with my cock in her hand and my mates head burried between her legs. This was definitely a pinch myself moment. With that Nick popped his head up and said come on Sam taste it properly and with that her lips wrapped around my cock and she started taking my shaft in her lovely mouth!

Then Nick pulled her up and over on to her knees there he was knelt behind her and me at the other end my cock in her mouth. Sam took a deep breath as Nick started to fuck Hera's he got faster and deeper she got faster and deeper with her mouth!

"Enjoying yourself?" Asked Nick, god yes I said

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

bromsgrove

Sam took her mouth away from my cock "time to swap I want you to fuck me!". Nick openned a draw in the lounge and grabbed a wad of condoms out and passed one to Sam. At another time I am sure it would of seemed a strange place for a couple to keep some condom's however there I was in my mates lounge with my cock out spit roasting his misses. Keeping condoms in the lounge was not even registering as not normal!

Sam takes the condom slips it on my cock and then turns round her great arse bent over in front of me. I rub my cock up and down her pussy pushing it in. It was quite tight around my cock but very wet following nicks cock. I started slowly as she moaned and then she said "come on don't be shy fuck me" I got faster and deeper. She had now taken nicks cock in her mouth I reached around and worked her clit with my finger as I fucked her. She let out a loud scream as she came on my cock. I looked up there was nick with a big smile and he winked at me.

God this was hot a real fantasy situation of mine coming true. I could feel I wasn't far off cumming. As if she read my mind with that Sam says "you boys ready to cum on my face" in unison "yes" is the answer. She quickly lies on her back me and Nick knelt either side of her face as we want herself off. There it was i exploded all over her face quickly followed by Nick. She lay there for a minute as I took in what had just happened. She stood up still covered in cum and said "right I'll go and clean up. 5 minutes and we can go again" she winked and walked out the lounge. I laughed thinking not sure I can go again in 5. Think we need at least 10 said Nick. We both grabbed our beers again had a swig and he said. Wel I think our friendship is at a new level!

ayr / glasgow

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Brilliant stuff.

» Add a new message to this topic