FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking Sophie Pt 8

Taking Sophie Pt 8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Here we are again...

Our tale moves on.

Thanks again for the comments and messages. I'm very grateful for the time you all give up to read my story and amazed at how invested you are with the futures of the main characters.

I hope I can continue to keep you entertained in Pt 8.

Thanks

S.

Links for new readers:

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369

Pt 7

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/978866

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Llandudno

Mrs Davies! Victoria's Geography teacher and, more pertinently, her seducer. The woman who took her virginity when she was fifteen.

What was she doing here? One thing was for certain, this wasn't a coincidence. Victoria had looked for her when she entered the bar, even before she'd looked for me. And there was nothing 'fancy seeing you here' about the way they'd greeted each other.

No, Victoria knew she was going to be here. This was what she meant when she'd asked if she could sort tonight out. Now the question was what exactly had she 'sorted out' ? Was it as obvious as it appeared to be?

Mrs Davies smiled at me and, looking askance at Victoria, said  "Let's stick with Vanessa, shall we?"

I smiled back and said "Hi, nice to meet you." Then I said "I've been sat over there watching you waiting for someone for the past half hour. If I'd known it was Victoria I'd have come over and bought you a drink and we could have waited for her together."

Mrs Davies... Vanessa... looked at Victoria again, but spoke to me "I'm assuming, therefore, that I'm a surprise. That someone," the word was amplified, "didn't tell you I was coming..."

Victoria grinned. All of a sudden she was a mischievous schoolgirl again. "Sorry miss."

Vanessa looked at her flatly, without any trace of emotion, and just said "Stop it!"

I thought Victoria was going to say it again, but she had second thoughts at the last moment, and just grinned again.

What was the dynamic between these two, I wondered. How often did they see each other, and for what? Did Victoria always play up to their previous student and teacher relationship?

Mrs Davies... Vanessa!... was clearly uncomfortable with it. She probably didn't like being reminded that not only had she violated the ethics of her profession, but she'd also broken the law.

I decided to move the conversation along. "Let me get that drink," I said, "I need a refill by now." And I gestured with the almost empty glass in my hand.

Vanessa asked for a dry white wine. Large. And Victoria, predictably, asked for a rhubarb gin and tonic. Double.

A few more people had arrived whilst we were carrying out our introductions, and I needed to wait a few minutes before I was served.

The girl behind the bar was preparing various kinds of berries to pop into the gin, when Victoria sidled up to me. Ostensibly she'd come to ask me if I had asked for elderflower tonic - I had - but really she'd come to tip me off.

"Don't look at her. Look at the gin bottles on the shelf there. But... You're in!" she said, with a furtive wink worthy of a Carry On film.

Of course I had to struggle not to look over at Vanessa, but I managed it, turning to look at the multitude of gins stocked by the bar instead.

I was still looking at them when I asked Victoria to clarify what that meant.

"She's coming to the hotel with us... We've never included a man before and she just wanted to check you out over a drink first, but she's happy with what she's seen already."

She looked up at me and beamed, then bumped me with her hip.

I was aware that we didn't have time for a long conversation right then, but I had so many things I needed to know. Starting with the implication that Victoria and Vanessa had met a few times, and that this was an ongoing thing for them.

"So you still meet her? I thought you said it was a fling?"

"It was, when I was in school," She answered, "and now... I'm not... "

"So how often do you see her?"

"Not as much as I'd like. A few times a year. That's all."

I was surprised that Alex had allowed this. I asked her what he'd thought about it.

"Oh, he never knew," she said. "I've only ever told you."

I looked down at her. She was grinning and winked again. "You're special, see."

Victoria walked back to the table and I followed with the drinks a few minutes later. For the first few minutes the conversation amounted to little more than small talk, but Victoria was beaming throughout. "This is nice," She finally said, "My two favourite people."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. It was clear that their dynamic did indeed still have a bit of a teacher / student element to it. I could imagine Victoria liking that.

Victoria looked at me and said "Vanessa was my favourite teacher in school."

"Well I guessed that," I said, causing Vanessa to shoot Victoria a look that said that 'you told him'.

"Must you keep bringing that up?" She asked her, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"What?" Victoria protested. "It's true. I wouldn't have done Geography A' Level if it wasn't for you. And I wouldn't have a job in Town Planning now."

I realised that was the first time I'd heard her talk about her job. I knew she worked at the council, but not what she did exactly.

"I didn't realise that's what you did." I said.

"Yeah," She replied. "With Nichola? Remember?"

I shrugged. I didn't know what she did either.

Victoria chuckled at my hopelessness.

"I'm a Trainee Urban Planner," She explained. "I'm doing a degree apprenticeship. I finish next year."

I had no idea. To my shame I'd stereotyped her, seeing only the submissive young blonde girl. I knew she hadn't gone to Uni and thought she worked as an Admin Assistant or something like that.

She was obviously a good deal smarter than I'd assumed.

"Wow! That sounds great." I said.

She beamed again. Pleased... no... proud of herself. And rightly so. "Yep. Degree. Job. No debt."

"Well done you." I said to her.

"I had a good teacher," she replied, looking at Vanessa, "And a good Careers Adviser."

Vanessa looked at Victoria and shook her head. "Yes. And I bet you fucked him too!"

Victoria spread her hands in a display of innocence. "I did not. I just wanted you to think I had. I did flirt with him a lot though."

The two women looked at each other for a few seconds. Then both burst out laughing.

"I always thought you did it to make me jealous." Vanessa observed.

"Hmmm... maybe there was a little bit of that too. But you kept knocking me back, so I had to find some way to get you to sleep with me." Victoria grinned back at her. "I knew you wanted to."

Wait! So Victoria hadn't been seduced by Vanessa, as she'd told me. It was the other way around. Victoria had done the chasing.

She was indeed smart, this girl. Surrounded by secrets and half truths. I thought of a line from a Billy Joel song; 'She only reveals what she wants you to see...'

It summed her up perfectly.

Vanessa turned to me, serious for a moment. "You must think I'm awful."

I shook my head and answered her sincerely. "No, I know how hard she is to resist. I tried too. I lasted five days."

Victoria changed the subject. "Where does Mr Davies think you are tonight?"

"PTA meeting, followed by 'impromptu' drinks with a couple of colleagues." Vanessa replied, then turned to me. "And where does your wife think you are?"

"She knows I'm with Victoria," I replied. "And at this moment she is with a couple in a local hotel."

Vanessa raised one eyebrow. A knowing smile on her face. "Open relationship? Very convenient."

Then she looked at her watch and turned to Victoria. "Talking about hotels... It's quarter past nine already. We need to make a move."

For a split second I thought Victoria was going to say 'yes miss' again. Instead she just grinned and, looking at me, said "Could you go and check in, and message me the room number." She looked at Vanessa, then back to me, "So we're not hanging around in the lobby waiting."

I understood that she was trying to be as discreet as possible for the other woman, who wasn't in a position to be as open as we were.

That was fine by me. Because I'd only been expecting to meet Victoria, I hadn't brought any condoms with me. I remembered that there was a vending machine in the lobby of the Travelodge, selling all kinds of toiletries. So this was a chance to discreetly grab a packet of johnnies.

I headed off to the hotel, as requested and went to the vending machine first. They only had basic durex, but they would have to do.  Checking in, I realised I'd been given the same room we'd had last time. I wondered if this was a room they kept back and gave to those checking in late and obviously for one reason. An unofficial knocking shop within the hotel.

Ten minutes after I entered the room there was a quiet tapping on the door.

I opened it and Victoria entered, followed by Vanessa.

Victoria kissed me deeply and then pointed to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Take a seat for a bit." She said, "Enjoy the show..."

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Johnnies... showing your age Steve

Great build up as always.x

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

yumm

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great new chapter Steve

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

They do say it's the sub who really has the power in D/S relationship

Seems Victoria def has power within her

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Wow a nice twist for Steve

And looks like no involved Alex too

Something that might have broke Steve having Alex still pulling strings with vic

I’m glad it’s gone along in Steve’s favour outside Sophie s journey of betrayal and ownership to someone else showing lac of respect and empathy for their partner for her own selfish gain and journey of sexual desires to her master outside her marriage

What’s nice to see is vic opening up with Steve about more of her past and showing her opening up to Steve, with signs of normality to her own personal life too

Looks like steve has more of a future with vic if it carries on like this, surely the more vic opens up especially outside Alex, the closer and stronger there open relationship will become and the feeling s for Sophie fade

Love this twist love this read

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

She only reveals what she wants you to see...' there is a lot more to Victoria than meets the eye. But something still isn't sitting right with me.

Even with all the half truths I still think Victoria is a better person/character than Sophie. Steve could do worse. He should enjoy this night with Victoria and Vanessa.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Keep up the great work xxx

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Can you stop writing this story?

It's too hard to concentrate on life when I'm constantly thinking about Steve, Alex, Sophie and Victoria.

Just kidding, keep it coming, it's so captivating, and fairly believable!

Love the characters too, except Sophie and Alex.... :P

By *each bumCouple  over a year ago

west yorks

Love this

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Can you stop writing this story?

It's too hard to concentrate on life when I'm constantly thinking about Steve, Alex, Sophie and Victoria.

Just kidding, keep it coming, it's so captivating, and fairly believable!

Love the characters too, except Sophie and Alex.... :P"

100%

Stevie Boy has my blood boiling though. I've given up on him but still can't keep away from this story to see what happens next.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Ready for more when you are

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Loving this chapter xx we do think that Victoria has introduced steve to veronica because inside she cares more for steve than even she wants to admit to herself xx

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Could Mrs Davies be Alex's wife?

Nottingham

"Could Mrs Davies be Alex's wife? "

Oh shit!!!

That could certainly be a game changer.

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have read this story from the start, been lots of twists and turns....now we are led to believe that Alex is a man because Steve met him....but what if Alex is really a woman....Alexandra and Alex (the man) is just another toy...maybe Veronica is really Alexandra....with ultimate control over everyone....she is about to decide if Steve and Vic stay together or if Sophie is allowed back to her marriage....just something been going on in my head...a suspense thriller....with another red herring

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I like this new twist, I'll be going to work thinking about it

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Llandudno

It was immediately apparent that Victoria wasn't submissive with other women.

She walked up to Vanessa and took her face in both hands and kissed her. Fiercely and deeply. I could tell the burning hunger she had for the older woman. And I could imagine just how much her younger self must have pursued her teacher. Aching for her.

Vanessa's response showed just how hard it must have been for her to resist her student for even a day.

The two women had a clear and obvious passion for each other. And once in the bedroom, or hotel room in this instance, the dynamic between them became one of equals. One of lovers.

They broke apart and whilst Victoria watched, Vanessa, still wearing her brown heels, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Balancing first on her left leg, then on her right, and holding onto the desk for support, she slipped them over her shoes, one foot at a time.

She stood and gave me a filthy smile, then tossed them to me.

"Something to keep you going."

I caught them and knew she wanted me to smell her. Without breaking eye contact I raised them to my nose.

It's always amazed me how much difference there is in the way women smell. Victoria was sharp, clean, tangy. But Vanessa was deeper. Her scent was warm, rich and musky. Spicy almost.

My cock, already hard, throbbed even harder in response. I wanted her.

But not as much as Victoria did.

She grabbed Vanessa by the hand and led her to the bed. The older woman hitched her skirt up around her waist, revealing her cunt. She had bigger labia than Victoria and her whole pussy had a fleshier look.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and lay back, opening her legs wide at the same time.

Victoria wasted no time. She plunged forward eagerly, nibbling Vanessa 's lips to tease her, then she worked them apart with her tongue and bottom lip before beginning to nod her head up and down.

Her tounge didn't move. It remained in situ, resting on her lip, but by moving her head she was able to run it up and down Vanessa's slit.

Vanessa reacted by emitting moans of delight. How long had she been waiting, yearning, for Victoria's tongue? How long since they had last done this?

Victoria licked her like that for several minutes. Vanessa just lying there, moaning, running her hands over her breasts.

And then Victoria took it up a notch. She pushed her tongue into Vanessa's hole and began to fuck her with it. Vanessa's back arched and she cried out, "Oh God, yes!"

She was relishing the attention her vagina was receiving and began to unbutton her blouse. At one point I swore she was about to just rip it open, and I almost offered to help her.

Victoria grinned against her lover's pussy. She knew what she was doing and the reaction she was getting. She had obviously visited upon Vanessa's cunt many times.

And then she turned her attention to the clitoris. She held the hood back with her fingers, the first time her hands had touched Vanessa, and slowly circled round and round and round it with her tongue.

Then she flicked it over the head of the little button to tease Vanessa, before beginning to move her head from side to side, steadily, rhythmically, her tongue brushing back and forth over the clit.

Vanessa swore. By now she had pulled her ample tits out of her bra. I hadn't really noticed them before because her blouse hadn't been especially tight, but I reckoned they were at least a DD cup, possibly more.

She began to squeeze and knead her breasts, stopping occasionally to pull her nipples, or circle them with her fingers.

Victoria was also using her fingers by this point, slipping two of them in and out of Vanessa as she continued to brush her tongue over her clit.

Vanessa raised her head a few times to watch what the younger girl was doing to her, crying out and moaning in ecstasy the whole time. Once or twice she managed to reach out and push Victoria's head into her groin, but she couldn't hold that for long and each time she collapsed back onto the bed with a loud cry.

Suddenly she let out a different cry. One which stopped abruptly, catching and dying in her throat. She lay there frozen, her mouth open, a high pitched whine coming from it. She was cumming. She managed to blurt out "Vic!". A warning of what was about to happen.

The instant Vanessa issued her warning, Victoria stopped licking Vanessa's clit and instead plunged her tongue into her.

I heard what happened, more than I saw it, but I could make out the juice running down Victoria's chin and neck.

I don't know if Vanessa squirted more than once but her orgasm seemed to rumble on for the best part of a minute, and Victoria remained in position beyond that, licking at her pussy, supping from it. Greedily she lapped it all up, devouring Vanessa.

Eventually she sat back on her ankles. Satisfied. She turned briefly to me, a huge smile on her face, her mouth, chin and neck gleaming with Vanessa's cum, the neckline and chest of her t-shirt wet.

She turned back to the other woman. She stood and leant over her, then kissed her, sharing the other woman's own taste with her. "Fuck I've missed you," she said. "I want to drink from your cunt every day."

"I know you do baby. I wish you could too."

And they kissed again, their tongues duelling briefly before they began to tango.

I felt so turned on by their passion for each other. But I felt something else too. Jealousy. Exactly how deep were Victoria's feelings for Vanessa? Were they just lust or were they something more?

Victoria pulled herself down Vanessa's torso and began to suckle at her breasts, licking and nipping them.

Finally Vanessa pushed her away. Victoria stood and took a couple of paces backwards. Vanessa gave her a truly filthy look and just said "Get naked, bitch!"

Victoria grinned and quickly complied. Starting by pulling her damp t-shirt over her head, followed by her trainers, then her jeans and panties in one go. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples hard bullets on the apex of her breasts.

As Victoria undressed, so Vanessa pulled off her unbuttoned blouse and unhooked her bra. Then she stood too, slipped her shoes off and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall around her feet. She picked it up with her right foot and flicked it towards me and smiled.

"You've got too many clothes on too," she said. "You need to be ready to join in when we want you."

Victoria walked up to her and the two women embraced, Vanessa's large breasts pushing against Victoria's small ones. They were both looking at me and smiling.

I knew they hadn't finished their time yet. I was going to have to be patient and somehow refrain from wanking myself off to completion as I watched them.

They walked towards the bed, still in an embrace, and then Vanessa dropped onto it and pulled herself backwards. Victoria crawled on after her.

She resumed kissing Vanessa, but then moved up her body, until she was holding her pussy poised over Vanessa's mouth.

She lowered herself down onto the eager, waiting lips below and as she did so Vanessa opened her mouth and I could see her tongue snaking into Victoria's cunt.

This was the first time I had seen anyone else, man or woman, playing with her pussy.

I loved it!

I loved seeing that pussy I'd come to know so well being pleasured. Loved seeing Victoria enjoying herself. I couldn't help but think about Sophie. Is this what it would feel like watching her being pleasured? Would it be different if it was a woman, rather than a man? A tongue rather than a cock?

And is this what was happening to Sophie right at that moment? Was someone's tongue or cock inside her right then?

God I needed to fuck. I needed to fuck these two. And I needed to fuck Sophie.

But Sophie wasn't here and the two women in front of me were lost in each other again.

Victoria was holding on to the back of the bed and Vanessa had reached up and begun to play with her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples between her finger and thumb.

And then Victoria was telling her that she was going to cum. No squirting this time, but as she came she began to rub her pussy over Vanessa's mouth, pushing against it, fucking it.

When she was done she sat back, kneeling astride Vanessa's midriff. Vanessa looked up at her. "Just fuck me for a bit, then your man can fuck me while you watch."

"Yes miss." Victoria replied. She couldn't help it and she laughed.

Her former teacher pursed her lips and just said "Little bitch! Fuck me!"

Victoria twisted and picked up her right leg, bringing it down between Vanessa's legs. Vanessa had moved her left leg to accommodate her and now Victoria picked it up and pulled it against her body. In doing so she pulled Vanessa's crotch up against her own and she pressed her pussy down onto the other woman's.

Now she was kneeling over Vanessa's crotch, her knees either side of Vanessa's right leg but at a slight angle to her, scissoring her.

She began to fuck her. The two of them moaning and gasping. As much as I wanted to fuck them, so I just also wanted to watch this forever.

Vanessa came first, squirting again, her cum spurting into Victoria's pussy and all over her groin. The feeling of the warm liquid gushing over her was enough to tip Victoria over the edge and she gave her usual notice before she too began to cry out loudly.

Victoria fell onto Vanessa and they kissed passionately again, their pussies still locked together. Finally they just fell into an embrace. I almost thought they'd forgotten I was there. But then Vanessa peered around Victoria's shoulder and asked me what time it was.

I told her that it was quarter to eleven.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "I haven't got a lot of time left." Then she added, "If you want my pussy, you better come and get it now..."

submissive land

Wow

Dublin 13

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic writing. I’m totally hooked on this story

Wow xx so so erotic xx

Wow this gets hotter

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

I noticed this in part 69;

I was surprised that Alex had allowed this. I asked her what he'd thought about it.

Victoria has feelings for Steve. This wouldn't have happened otherwise.

woodford halse

"I noticed this in part 69;

Victoria has feelings for Steve. This wouldn't have happened otherwise. "

100% this.

I believe Victoria was playing Alex... He thought he took her virginity, but she'd lied to him, he believed he had 100% control over her, he didn't.

And now it seems that she's proving that to Steve.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

neath

There is certainly a lot to Victoria that we don't know.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Who is the conductor to this orchestra. Not Alex not Steve. Looking more like one, two or three women.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"There is certainly a lot to Victoria that we don't know. "

There's some much more to come - great writing, keep it going!!

Aylesbury

Such erotic writing. We now have to wait till tomorrow for the next instalment

Newtownards

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

"Who is the conductor to this orchestra. Not Alex not Steve. Looking more like one, two or three women.

"

Remember this is all fiction.

The author will be making changes based on the responses

Near MK

oh so worried about Sophie

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Denbighshire

Loved this, you certainly know how to get the juices flowing

Worksop

Excellent

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

stockport

What’s Sophie upto ?

Doesn’t care, forget everyone and her commitment to marriage, as long as she’s having a good time trying new experiences with her master

Tell her Steve, here’s a new experience, divorce

A new rabbit hole for you and your master

Hope he’s going to support you !! Thanks for introducing me to Victoria

The story keeps on delivering great story lines and twists for the characters

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Llandudno

Victoria rolled off Vanessa, so that she was lying next to her, the older woman's arm around her waist. She raised her own right arm and teasingly said "Yes, come on lover, come and give us both a bit of that cock."

I realised that I still had Vanessa's panties in my hand. I dropped them on the arm of the chair, grabbed a condom from the packet I'd just bought and climbed onto the bed. I made my way towards the women.

As I did so they disentangled themselves and both sat up. Vanessa held out her arm and drew me in. I kissed her and then Victoria, and then Vanessa again. I could smell the other on each of them. They kissed each other next and giggled, and then Victoria gave me a gentle push on the shoulder and said "Lie down."

I did so willingly. My mind full of possibilities about what might be about to happen. I knew Victoria had had threesomes before, and so was practised at this, but I didn't know anything about Vanessa's sex life.

She hadn't had a threesome with Victoria before, I knew that much, but had she had one another time? It didn't sound like it would have been with her husband if she had. I wondered if she'd had other lovers apart from Victoria, male or female, since getting married.

She was certainly sexy enough to attract attention. Attractive I'd call her, more than pretty, but with a lovely figure. Average build, a slight but very sexy bump on her soft belly, a gorgeous round bum and great legs, all topped off with those fantastic tits.

I made a note to find out more about her from Victoria afterwards. After all, who knew if this might become a regular occurrence.

But right there and then, my attention returned to the two women who had their lips wrapped around the sides of my rock hard cock.

They each ran their mouths up and down it, sucking and licking, until Vanessa, possibly at a sign from Victoria, placed her lips over my helmet and slid her mouth all the way down my shaft.

Victoria moved up the bed to kiss me, then we both looked down at Vanessa sucking my cock.

"Now that's a sight! Does that feel as good as it looks?" she asked.

"Oh God yeah. That's amazing." I put my head back and closed my eyes, to concentrate on the feeling of Vanessa blowing me.

She'd moved around and was kneeling between my open legs now, and had taken hold of the base of my cock too, twisting it slightly in sync with the up and down movement of her head.

She was very good and I was worried that I might blow my load too soon if she carried on.

"I think you need to stop!" I said. She looked up at me obliquely, my cock still in her mouth, and grinned.

Victoria moved back down the bed. "Take it if you want it." She said to the other woman. Vanessa let my cock spring out of her mouth and sat back. "Ride it." Victoria added.

The condom was on the edge of the bed, I reached for it and called to Victoria. She took it from me, and deftly opened the packet then rolled it down my cock for me.

Then she looked at Vanessa and said "OK?" I got the impression that the question had more depth to it than just asking if she was ready to climb onto me.

Vanessa held out her hand to Victoria and I noticed the way the younger girl clenched it. Reassuringly, almost.

Vanessa straddled me whilst continuing to hold Victoria's hand, and used her other hand to position my cock against her vagina and then slid herself down onto me.

She looked at Victoria, who immediately took her face in her hands and kissed her. "Done!" she said and Vanessa gave a brief, nervous giggle in response.

I wasn't sure what was going on with them, but Vanessa felt good, even with a condom on, and I just wanted to fuck her. I took hold of her hips and began to thrust slowly into her.

She kept hold of Victoria's hand, but turned away from her, tilting her head back, enjoying the cock inside her, then, letting go of Victoria, she fell forward, propping herself over me. That was my cue to increase my pace a bit, and now I could push into her harder. She liked that and dipped her head to kiss me fiercely, our tongues wrapping around themselves.

I wasn't aware of where Victoria was. I presume it was her turn to enjoy the show for a bit, but when Vanessa broke off from kissing me and sat back again, gyrating her crotch on mine in response to my thrusts, pushing herself into me, Victoria suddenly reappeared behind her and grabbed her fantastic tits.

She played with them, squeezing them hard, and Vanessa reacted by leaning her head back against Victoria's.

"Aren't these beautiful." Victoria addressed me. "She loves me playing with them."

Vanessa grinned, silently.

"She has very sensitive nipples." Victoria explained, before pinching each of them, then pulling them, hard. The older woman gave a little cry and I saw her hands go back to grab Victoria's waist, her fingers digging in to her sides.

Victoria eased Vanessa's nipples back slowly, but she wasn't done with them. Now she twisted them. And then, when I thought she'd gone as far as she could, she twisted them a bit more.

"Ah! Fuck!" Vanessa cried out, her fingers digging harder into Victoria, and suddenly I was aware of the warm liquid dribbling over my groin and then Vanessa was coming, pinned on my cock and held tight by Victoria, both of us enjoying her, both of us pleasuring her in return.

Victoria let her go when her climax finished and Vanessa fell onto me again and kissed me passionately once more. Victoria joined us and now Vanessa kissed her too.

Vanessa laughed, her face flushed. "I loved that." She told Victoria.

"I told you you would." She replied, grinning.

"Your turn." Vanessa said, and kissed her again.

"No baby, I want to watch you enjoying yourself."

Vanessa tried to protest, but Victoria told her that she had plenty of time with me afterwards. That she wanted her to enjoy herself.

"Still, I can have a little fun though." She added. She rolled onto her back and held her arms out to the other woman. Vanessa leaned over and they kissed.

"Lick me." Victoria said to her, "while he fucks you from behind. I want to see his face as he cums fucking you doggy style."

Vanessa grinned. "Filthy little bitch." and added "I don't know what you're turning me into."

Victoria laughed. "A slut like me, of course."

Vanessa just gave out a low, guttural "mmmmm..." and slid down Victoria's torso, pausing briefly to suck her tits.

I rolled off the bed on my side and walked around to the foot of it. What a beautiful sight greeted me.

Vanessa's gorgeous arse, her freshly fucked cunt gleaming between her cheeks, and Victoria, legs bent and wide open, playing with her own nipples as Vanessa's head began bobbing up and down on her pussy.

I swiftly climbed back on the bed and grabbed hold of Vanessa's cheeks. Pulling them apart slightly, I wondered if I would ever get to have her arse. I knew it wasn't happening that night though.

My cock slipped into her pussy easily, but she didn't noticeably break her rhythm on Victoria's pussy.

Though as I began to fuck her, she did stop for a couple of seconds, turning her head to the side, and it then took her a few more seconds to reestablish herself.

The two of them were breathing heavily, moaning, Victoria louder than Vanessa.

I hoped Vanessa was still in the zone, because the sight in front of me was so erotic I didn't think I could last long.

She was...

But it was Victoria who came first, after a few minutes. As she got close she reached down and began to rub her clit, as Vanessa tongued her hole.

"I'm going to cum." She cried out, and set off a reaction within Vanessa, who, triggered by the thought of the orgasm she'd given her young lover, began to moan louder, and then she too was crying out.

I let them both come back down slowly. Victoria looked at me, almost disappointed, "you didn't cum?"

"Not yet," I said "It's fine, it doesn't matter. That was amazing."

Vanessa had gone to lie next to Victoria, cuddling up to her. She looked at me apologetically. "I have to go." She said.

I nodded. "I know. That was great though." I didn't want her to think there was any problem with her and that's why I hadn't cum.

A look crossed her face. "I've still got a bit of time, though."

She raised her head, looking for something, then got off the bed and retrieved her panties from the arm of the chair.

Returning to the bed she told me to lie down. Victoria instinctively knew what she was doing. "Mmmm... you dirty cow." she said and laughed.

I had an idea what Vanessa planned to do as well. I watched as she wrapped her panties around my cock, with the gusset over its head.

As she began to wank me, Victoria came and lay over me, dangling her right nipple over my mouth. I took it in and sucked it, rubbing her bum with my other hand, while Vanessa worked away on my cock. She was very, very good. Although I was primed to go off.

It took less than a minute before I was spurting my load into her panties.

I lay there, paralysed with my orgasm for a few moments.

The two women both sat back, looking down at me. Pleased with their work. Then Vanessa carefully unwrapped her panties from around me, being sure to gather up as much cum from my cock as she could. Then she stood and slipped them on, ready to go back home to her husband.

It was erotic beyond words.

Did I feel guilty? Should I have? If her husband wasn't giving her what she needed then was that my fault?

I realised what I was saying to myself. The implications of it.

That Vanessa's husband wasn't the only one not giving his wife what she wanted.

Except, of course, that I was. Now... albeit by proxy.

The only difference was that I knew what my wife was doing. He didn't.

Which, would I prefer? To know, honestly, about my wife's sex life with other people, what she was doing and why? Or to live in blissful, deluded ignorance?

On balance, I thought, the former. That honesty and openness was always better. But I have to admit that I wasn't sure.

And I wondered then if Alex used the justification of unsatisfactory marital sex when he did what he did. When he took Sophie.

But then did Alex actually ever feel the need to justify himself?

I pushed the thoughts away. Vanessa was parading for me, showing me her cum soaked panties... My cum... A dark stain on the front of them against her pussy.  She rubbed the front of them against her skin, then looked at Victoria and giggled.

"Suits you." Victoria said smiling. Then she too laughed.

Vanessa dressed quickly. Apologetically. She kissed me and told me she'd had a great time. I decided not to ask if we were doing this again before I'd had a chance to speak to Victoria and find out more about her and her situation.

For Victoria she had a long, lingering kiss. Sensual. A true lover's kiss.

I wondered how long it would be before they saw each other again. And whether Victoria would abide by the terms of her ownership and tell me. Unlike the way she'd concealed Vanessa from Alex.

Whether I was to be involved or not, I could see that it would be a case of her telling me, not asking me. Vanessa was more than just a fuck buddy.

After Vanessa left, Victoria and I lay and talked about her. She told me that her marriage wasn't great. That Vanessa had realised, mainly through her attentions, that she was bisexual and that her husband was never going to accept that.

So she'd carried on meeting Victoria whenever she could, becoming more and more distant, sexually and emotionally, from her husband.

Victoria propped herself up on her arm and looked at me.

"You're the first guy she's fucked since she got married."

I was stunned. I'd assumed that Vanessa was a lot like Victoria. Actually, a lot like Sophie. Just not open about it. Now the little signs that had passed between them when Vanessa first took my cock made sense. Victoria was making sure that Vanessa really wanted to do this.

I wondered how many more married women there were out there, deeply unsatisfied and harbouring unfulfilled sexual fantasies and desires.

More than I would ever have thought, obviously.

"I didn't want to let Alex or one of his contacts get their hands on her. They wouldn't have appreciated her or looked after her like she needs. She's not as strong as Sophie, not as confident, despite that last bit of evidence to the contrary."

She brushed a hair from my forehead and looked down at me, smiling. "I had to find the right guy for her."

We kissed, then cuddled, then fucked.

When we were finally spent, well, when I was, we lay on the bed again.

"We've had this room before." She said.

"Yeah, I think this is one of the rooms they have for people who just want to meet to fuck." I answered, echoing my earlier thoughts. "I wonder how many people in this town have had sex in here. How many affairs have been conducted on this bed?"

I stopped. There was something about that thought...

What was it? It took a few moments...

Sophie! She was going to fuck Gerald in the Travelodge. I'd wondered whether she would be fucked on the same bed where I'd fucked Victoria.

She said he'd booked a room there because he lived an hour away. In some, I now realised, unspecified place.

But her blog post said that they'd met in his local. That he knew everyone there. Had probably had all the women.

And then it said that they had gone to his house.

Which version was the truth? Had she embellished the facts for her blog?

No, I suspected that it was the version she told me that wasn't true.

A lie...

But... Why?

The answer was, literally, to hand.

"Gerald?" I said, quizzically, "where does he live?"

Victoria frowned, puzzled at the sudden change of subject.

"Round here," she said, before continuing. "Actually I'm surprised that you don't know him. He only lives around the corner from you..."

Cambridge

Genius

At last xx steve is suddenly realising how much sophie is hiding from him xx and how many other lies is she telling him xx victiria on the other hand is falling more and more for him xx bringing her long time lover veronica into there relationship xx telling him she had to find the right guy for her xx

Its not going to be long before she (Victoria that is) tells him just how much she really does feel for him xx

Denbighshire

I didn't expect that last bit, you have me gripped op

So, if Gerry only lives around the corner from Steve, that means everyone in Steve's local pub, and by extension in their neighbourhood, knows what his wife has been up to with Gerry.

I'll leave that for you to ponder.

neath

Once Sophie starts lying to Steve for Alex it wont stop. What's next a gangbang next door?

Newtownards

woodford halse

"Once Sophie starts lying to Steve for Alex it wont stop. What's next a gangbang next door? "

Once she starts?

She's been lying to him for Alex's benefit from the very beginning.

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Worksop

Now that was enthralling... and again a twist at the end to keep you dangling!

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

First thing I read daily!!

chorley

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update and fabulous fun!

Throw in a first twists - keeps everyone on their toes!! More

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Just caught up. Rock hard again. Thank you so much!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Llandudno

"Why? What makes you ask that now?" Victoria didn't understand why my train of thought had suddenly turned to Gerald.

"Being here... and you saying about being in this room before... it reminded me of something." I rolled onto my side to face her. "Sophie told me that she was meeting Gerald here... that he lived an hour away and had booked a room here... I'd wondered if she would be in a room we'd used..."

Victoria was frowning. She didn't appear to have read Sophie's... Alice's... blog.

I explained the final part for her. "In her blog she said that she met him at his local and then went to his house."

I paused...

"She lied... to me, I mean, not in her blog... She didn't want me to know how close he lived to us."

Victoria screwed her face up, processing this, trying to get her head around it. "Maybe she confused him with someone else," she said. "I'm sure she chats with a lot of guys on that account Alex set up for her... On that hook-up site."

I thought about it. "No, why would they say that they were booking a travelodge. She doesn't meet anyone except who Alex arranges for her."

But could it have been the person she was meeting next though? The fourth of Alex's meets? I supposed it was possible, but no, I was sure Sophie was being given the details of her meets one at a time. She didn't find out about the next meet until she'd had the previous one.

"No, it was definitely Gerald she was thinking about. She wasn't confused. She lied." I was definite about that.

I don't think Victoria saw it as such a big deal. "It's only a little lie though. A little white one. Not like she was meeting someone else, or meeting without telling you." She shrugged. "It's not anything to get worked up about. I really don't know why you're worried about it."

But, big lie or little lie, it was a lie...

I had just been telling myself that it was better to be a husband who knew about his wife's activities, to have an honest relationship, than to be a delusional one, living in ignorance in a marriage based on lies.

And now here I was. Being lied to again. I thought we'd moved on from that. I thought that giving Sophie what she wanted with Alex would allow us to live in honesty.

I guess I was wrong. Again.

The realisation that Sophie was lying killed the mood. And Victoria's attempts to make it sound like I was overreacting weren't helping.

What I wanted was some understanding from her. But I got the feeling that she was on Sophie's side.

All girls together.

I decided it was time to call it quits for the night, much to Victoria's dismay. We were both shagged out, but she liked the afters, the cuddling and the holding each other, almost as much as the actual sex and I think she was hoping to have a little bit longer.

But I was done for the night.

It was almost 2 am when I got home. All the way I'd been brooding on why Sophie hadn't been honest. It was because Gerald was local, very local. I was certain of that. I guessed that she'd thought that I might stop her from meeting him if I'd known the truth.

Sophie was home and awake. The lights were on in the lounge. She always turned them off before she went to bed, whether I was home or not.

I guessed we were having this conversation now then...

I took a deep breath and blew my cheeks out. Then put my key in the lock and entered. I had a horrible feeling that this was going to end up in an argument. And god knows what the outcome of that would be.

I called out, but there was no response. She was in the kitchen, playing one of her Spotify playlists on the Google Home speaker while she watched the toaster. Waiting for it to pop. She must have been starving by now, the little she'd eaten all day.

She was swaying to the music and miming the words to a song. Still wearing the outfit she went out in, it looked like she hadn't been in for too long herself.

She jumped when I said 'hi' and her toast popped at the exact same moment.

But she broke into a big smile when she saw me. She sashayed over to me, arms out. "Hey babe!" She threw her arms around me and said "Ooh... I missed you."

For a second I wondered if she was a bit tipsy, but then I realised it was probably just relief. She'd been anxious about her meet that night and now it was over and she could relax.

She kissed me and I knew it was a genuine kiss, full of love and warmth. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I'm so lucky to have a husband like you. I love you so much you know."

Talk about disarming a guy. I was ready to shout at her when I'd entered the house. Now I was kissing her back.

No!

Stop it!

Focus!

I no longer had the will to have a full-blown showdown with her, but I still needed to ask her why she had lied.

I'd already decided not to tell her that I'd worked out that Gerald was local from her blog. Instead, if she asked how I knew, I'd decided to say that Victoria had mentioned something about it when she asked about Sophie's meet with him.

I held Sophie, gently, at arms length, so I could study her face for her reaction.

"Why did you tell me that Gerald lived an hour away? He lives round the corner... why did you lie to me Soph?"

She pulled herself free of my hold and took a further step backwards. "I didn't, did I?"

I knew she was lying again. And my face must have grown sterner.

"You know you did. You said that he lived an hour away and he'd booked the travelodge."

I waited...

I knew she was going to say that she thought I would stop her from seeing him. I just wanted to hear her say it.

Then I would tell her that I wasn't going to stop her seeing someone. I just wanted the truth from her, otherwise I wasn't going to be able to believe anything she said.

She looked at the floor and sighed. "I was just trying to protect you. I thought you might feel a bit humiliated if you knew..."

That wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"What? Why?" Because of the size of his cock? I knew about that. And besides, practically every man on the planet was going to feel inadequate next to Gerald.

She sighed. "I didn't want you to be thinking about him fucking me every time you pass his house."

It was her turn to pause...

"Every time WE pass his house... You made a big thing out of our time being our time... no intrusion from anyone else...so I didn't want to be passing there with you... as Sophie... and have you thinking about Alice and what she did."

She looked sad as she said it.

And I understood why she'd done it. I thought she'd been lying for her own sake, to stop me from telling her that she couldn't meet Gerald. But she'd done it for me.

Victoria had been right. A little white lie.

Maybe I had made a big thing out of it. Bigger than it needed to be anyway.

And I probably needed to suck up to Victoria quite a bit as well now.

"OK." I said, "I get it. I just don't want us to have secrets from each other."

She smiled and walked back to me and put her arms back around my neck as I took hold of her waist. "OK, I promise," she said... "No secrets..."

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

Haha no secrets lol this whole story is based on secrets, so funny, Sophie

Dublin 13

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

Hardly protecting him when most of his local community will know she been fucked by gerald.

Omg I'm getting so annoyed by Steve he is such a bloody whimp

Worksop

neath

So Gerald lives round the corner, what other meets do. Why would Alex send her to meets that risk her losing everything unless that's his plan she leaves Steve and go's to him. Then when he is bored with her give her away as a bribe for another married woman.

chorley

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Any more secrets???

Denbighshire

My dislike for Sophie grows alongside my frustration with Steve, can somebody give him his balls back please.

Great chapter again op, I really enjoy the journey this takes my mind on

"My dislike for Sophie grows alongside my frustration with Steve, can somebody give him his balls back please.

Great chapter again op, I really enjoy the journey this takes my mind on "

We think we found his balls at the bottom of our garden the other day xx they are in the post xx honest xx ha xx

york thorganby

Sophies antics will hopefully come to a embarrassing end with her lies and disrespect for steve as soft as he is xxx

Near MK

Nottingham

I'm not one to use profanity unnecessarily but for fucks sake!!!!

Could Stevie Boy be an even wetter pussy? Just when I think he's done his worst, he goes and proves me wrong.

OP, I'll give it to you. You've got a story fucking with my emotions.

You're good at what you're doing and if you ever take this to the screen, at least let me be an extra or something ha ha.

No words can express how much I want to Big Brother Stevie Boy right now.

He needs a role model.

By *indapeterCouple  over a year ago

northamption

I would send her a email with part of her blog so that she no that someone is sending it to me that no what she up to

? How and see how she takes it

Aylesbury

Llandudno

Sophie kissed me again and then let me go. And then suddenly she remembered why she was in the kitchen.

"Oh my toast!" it had been a few minutes since it popped. "Bollocks, it's cold now."

She looked at me and stuck her bottom lip out.

"It's fine," I said, "I'll have that and I'll make you some more."

She beamed at me. "Thanks babe. You're too good to me." and she wandered through to the lounge.

I buttered the cold toast and ate a piece quickly whilst I waited for the new batch to be ready. I put four slices in, because I was starving too and wanted a couple more hot slices to follow the ones I'd inherited from Sophie.

When they were ready, I took them through to the lounge. Sophie was sitting on the big sofa, her feet up on the coffee table.

She took her plate from me thankfully. She looked exhausted. I wondered whether it was physical exertion or just the release of the tension she'd been feeling. Or a bit of both.

"Good night?" I asked her, still a little tentatively. I still wasn't used to the idea of asking my wife how sex with someone else had gone.

She nodded her head very slowly, very deliberately, tilting it slightly. Her eyes wide open. Her lips pursed. She was searching for the right word. She settled on "Different."

"Want to tell me about it?"

She looked at me. "You sure you want to hear this?"

I was intrigued now. If Victoria had been right and the couple she'd met, Marcus and Judith, were into role-playing, then I'd assumed that they would go for something classic, like picking Sophie up in the hotel bar, or maybe getting her to act out being a high class escort who Judith had arranged as a treat for her husband.

But even those pretty generic scenarios would still have been new to Sophie and I could imagine that this wouldn't be her cup of tea.

"So I was meeting a couple?" She checked that I'd remembered.

"Yes, go on."

"Well they like to role play..." She let me digest the information, thinking that it was news to me.

I went along with it. "Riiigght... OK."

"We'd chatted about it a little bit beforehand, so I had a rough idea of what they wanted. But they'd said that they wouldn't tell me everything because they needed me to be surprised."

Now I was really intrigued. This didn't sound like one of the scenarios I'd imagined.

Sophie continued with her explanation. "So, they told me to meet them in the hotel bar. And the only information they gave me was that they ran a company and I worked for them."

Hmmm... OK, so probably an interview scenario then, or maybe Sophie had to 'earn' a promotion? Or maybe they were going to role play a 'submissive secretary' scenario, where they were her dominant bosses?

That last one certainly fit with her newly-expressed desire for S&M.

I told myself to stop trying to work it out and just listen to Sophie telling me what actually happened.

"So I got to the bar and recognised Judith straight away. But she was by herself. I had to remember to be in character straight away, so I had to act like I'd met her loads of times and knew her really well."

"OK." Straightforward so far.

"She bought me a drink and took me to sit down at a table. Then she told me that she knew I was having an affair with her husband."

Ok. That was a little different.

Sophie continued. "Of course the first thing that came into my head was to deny it. I mean that's what you'd do right?"

I nodded.

"Then she says that there's no point denying it because she has proof... And she slides a mobile across the table and says it's her husband's."

Sophie paused. "There was a picture of me on it, one they must have downloaded from the site I chat to them on... Judith said that she had found these so I might as well confess because she knew it was me."

I thought back to the pictures on her ownedgirl2 account that Victoria, Hannah as she then was, had shown me in Chester.

"Jeez Soph, that sounds a bit... scary."

She nodded. "The way she was doing it was deadly serious. Honestly, I thought she was going to go for me!"

I frowned. "So what did you do? Did you 'confess'?"

"Yeah, and I just started saying that I was really sorry. And then she gets all friendly, and she says that it's OK, that she knows that it was her husband's fault, that he'd had the hots for me ever since I started working for them."

I chuckled. "Yeah, blame the man. I bet you threw yourself at him, ya floozie"

Sophie shushed me. "But then she said that she didn't know if I could keep my job because she didn't know if she could trust me."

Here we go, I thought. But I resisted the temptation to butt in again with my guess about what Judith had said next. I let Sophie continue.

"So of course I started saying that she could and that I could make it up to her. That I could prove that she could trust me."

I nodded approvingly, toast in hand. "Good move."

"So she asked me if I meant that. And then I had a bit of inspiration, so I said I'd do anything to prove it to her." She smiled. Proud of her improvisation.

I bet that opened the door, I thought to myself.

"So of course she says 'anything?'... And I just nodded."

We were about to get to the interesting bit.

"So she told me to drink up and that I was going to help her teach her husband a lesson."

"Oh, yeah. Where was he when all of this was going on?" I suddenly remembered about Marcus.

"Well, that's what I was about to find out... She took me to their room. Marcus was there..."

She paused for dramatic effect. "Naked!"

And tied up, I imagined.

"And lying across this long footstool thing... bent over it with his arms spread and his wrists handcuffed to the legs."

Sophie spread her arms wide to show how Marcus's arms were. "Judith said that she had tricked him into letting her put him over it and cuff him to it by promising him a little kinky fun."

"And then left him there whilst she went to meet you..." I couldn't help finishing the sentence for her that time.

"Yes. Anyway she said to him that she knew all about 'our affair' and that I'd 'confessed'. And then she said that she was going to teach him a lesson with the help of his 'little whore'..."

I laughed. "Bit harsh. So how did you help her teach him a lesson then?"

She went a bit bashful and hesitated a moment before answering.

"She told him that he was going to watch her enjoying herself with his 'little toy'..."

I understood why she had suddenly become shy. She was about to tell me how she'd had sex with another woman. As far as she knew, this was the first time I was hearing this about her. She wouldn't know that Victoria had told me what had happened on Sunday morning.

"Were you OK? Could you do it?" I asked her, realising that it wasn't certain that she had actually gone through with it.

She had...

"Yeah. I was really nervous at first, but I just told myself to get into the role play. To be Alice."

I nodded.

Sophie continued. "She moved an armchair so that it was right in front of Marcus, then she sat in it and made me get down on my knees and lick her... pussy."

There was just the slightest hesitation as she said it.

"Wow Soph! I can't believe you did that."

"I know, but it was OK. I felt OK." She was nodding in confirmation. "I don't particularly think that it will be something that I will be looking to do, but I know now that I can do it, if it's required. I'm not bi. But I guess I don't have to play one hundred percent straight either."

She frowned and twisted her mouth. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, it does." I told her. "Did she return the favour?"

"Not really. Not like that, anyway. Remember she was 'punishing' me for having an affair with her husband..."

"Oh yeah." So it sounded like Judith had continued with the scenario.

Sophie hesitated again. What was coming now?

"She had a strap-on... You know what one of them is?"

I did. I nodded. I knew what was coming.

"She made me kneel on the chair, and lean over the back." She paused. Bashful again.

"And she fucked you?" I said it for her.

"Yes..."

It hung between us for a moment, before she continued. "She made Marcus watch her fucking his 'whore'... And then it was his turn to be fucked..."

Now I understood why he was tied over the long footstool, rather than, say, being restrained on the bed. She wanted to peg him.

"She fucked him with the strap-on too?"

Now there was a real delay before she spoke.

"No," She said. "I did..."

And at that she threw her hands over her face in mock shock and horror.

For my part, I just sat there with my mouth wide open.

"You didn't!" I said at last.

She just nodded. "She made me put it on and get him to suck it first. And then she lubed his arse up and made me fuck it." Now she started laughing.

"Oh well, at least she lubed him." I said.

"Yeah, although I suppose in a real world situation she wouldn't have done that." She replied. "But I guess there are certain boundaries... where you have to remember that it's not real."

I nodded. "Was that it?"

"No, she untied him then and said that she wanted to see how he fucked me. And that it would be the last time, because from now on I was her bitch and she was going to be fucking me, and if he didn't want her to divorce him and take all his money he would have to put up with it. And similarly, if I wanted to keep my job and not have the pictures of me all over my social media, I would have to do whatever she wanted."

"Fuck Soph, that sounds pretty intense. I know it was make believe, but Christ... I don't think I'd want to cross her!"

Sophie shook her head. "No. And she continued with it all night. Until I left the room. Then on the way home I got a message from her saying that they'd had a great time and thanking me for playing along with them. I think she's actually quite nice." she laughed again.

And then she yawned. I checked my watch. It was past three and I had work the next day.

"How was your night? Was Vic OK?" she asked.

I didn't have time to get into that story then. We were both knackered.

"Yeah, she was fine. I'll tell you about it again. We need to get some sleep."

Sophie nodded, and yawned again.

"Yeah. Can you check everything's off in the kitchen?"

I said I would, and with that Sophie kissed me, told me she loved me and headed off to bed...

Brilliant installment, been waiting for this since I woke up

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

submissive land

Def change and first time really talked after a Sophie meet.

Wonderful as alwa5

Dublin 13

lanarkshire

Nice story and now she's tasted aan other women I think it will get better for her

neath

She isn't bi but can do it in alice mood. She said she had no interest in women yet Alex snaps his fingers and she can't move fast enough.

stockport

Wow loved this new story line and role play, wow a real dose of reality too, surely Sophie should of had her mind pricked and a total wake up call for the risks she’s taken and what she is putting her marriage through

So Steve, maybe a glimmer of hope for him in his eyes, but nothing he’s done to save the marriage and the value s they committed too, as Steve’s in horny bloke mood with no consequences to endure from his part just hanging in on his part for his wife s common sense to prevail and stop taking stupid risks putting her self in danger for the sake of her master

Will Steve ever forget the betrayal at first Sophie step s in to ownership with no thoughts for her marriage or Steve

At the first big argument in a natural relationship, will it be longe before the mud slinging starts mm me don’t think so !!!

Will it make Sophie think about the risks of her sexual blogging and the realms of being open to having there life’s pulled apart by stories through papers and gossip in the headlines of the local area

Must be a true turning point on where this is heading or ending up

Will Steve wake up or go with the flow ?, he just missed a good opportunity again to regaining so control of his wife and marriage, yet again another ship has sailed!!!

Said it before if this was real, not a story, cut your losses, leave with vic intact and have a more open and honest relationship with all the cake he can eat

Great story update as ever Steve !!!

chorley

Aylesbury

Worksop

Newcastle upon Tyne

Things never stay the same - looking forward to more!!

Near MK

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

I'm hitting refresh constantly waiting for the next episode.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Llandudno

When she'd done the rota for the week in work, Sophie had been smart enough to give herself a day off on Thursday. So that meant that whilst I had to drag myself out of bed, feeling like I'd only just got there, Sophie slept on.

I showered, pulled on my trunks and then sat on the bed to put my socks on. As I finished I looked at Sophie sleeping; her back, her bare shoulders and the nape of her neck, exposed as her hair fell to the side.

I thought about everything that had happened to her over the last few weeks. How she had been completely transformed. And how my ideas and beliefs about marriage and monogamy had been transformed too as a result.

She turned, perhaps a sixth sense that she was being watched. More likely the way I'd rocked the bed putting my socks on.

She smiled sleepily. I knew she was going to spend most of the morning right here.

"Hey," She said. "What time is it?"

I replied that it was just after eight.

She yawned. "I'm so tired."

"Yeah, me too. It's your fault, keeping me up with your kinky stories."

She pointed out, rightly, that I hadn't actually come home until two o'clock, so I could hardly blame her for me being knackered.

I leaned over and kissed her and told her that I was going downstairs to get breakfast and then I'd be off.

"What are you doing later though? Tonight?" I asked her.

"Nothing babe. Why."

I shrugged, "I just thought that we haven't arranged our date night this week yet, so I wondered if you fancied doing something?"

She screwed her face up. "I don't know, I just fancy a quiet night in tonight. We can do it another night, can't we?"

She was probably right, it would be better to leave it until Friday or Saturday.

"OK, no worries, maybe we can just have a takeaway and slob out tonight then?"

She gave a tired smiled, and I could tell that she was already just thinking about going back to sleep "Yeah babe. That would be lovely."

"OK," I kissed her forehead. "Maybe tomorrow for date night? Have a think about what you want to do."

"Oh, I can't do tomorrow night." She looked sheepish. "It'll have to be Saturday."

I started to ask what she was doing on Friday, but then I remembered. That's when Alex had told her to be available for her fourth meet.

"You've got a meet." I said. Oh what the hell, I thought, I might as well ask. I'll find out sooner or later anyway. "Who are you meeting this time?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. Alex hasn't told me yet. He hasn't messaged me since yesterday afternoon."

I thought that was a little strange. I got the impression that Alex was kept up to date on Sophie's progress by the people she met, and that he was straight on to her with the details of her next meet.

Maybe he's met an unfortunate accident in China I thought. Or he's fallen foul of the authorities.

One could hope.

"OK. Well how about Saturday night then?" I asked her.

She nodded in agreement. "Yes, lovely. Maybe we could go to that new Italian that Anna told me about?"

I said OK and that I'd see if I could book a table.

As I was leaving the bedroom she called after me. "Let's not make pigs of ourselves though. Just two courses. Don't want to be too full afterwards."

I looked back at her. She winked at me, then she turned round and pulled the duvet over her head again.

I messaged Victoria whilst eating breakfast. I apologised for being in a bit of a strop the night before, and asked if I could buy her lunch to make it up to her. But she said that she was in a meeting out of the office all day.

So then I asked her if she was free on Friday and whether she wanted to do something. Not just sex, I said. Go out somewhere maybe?

She came back and said that she wasn't sure.

I could see from the three little dots dancing in the bottom left hand corner that she was typing something. But then they disappeared before any message arrived. Then they started again. And then stopped again. And the status indicator on her avatar at the top of the page changed to offline.

Great, I thought. Looks like I've pissed her off now. Women. You get in a good place with one and the other throws a wobbler on you.

The day dragged. By three o'clock I could have happily crawled under my desk and gone to sleep. As it was I wasn't sure that I hadn't nodded off briefly a couple of times, whilst reading some report on my computer.

I called in to Tesco on the way home and picked up a nice bottle of wine to go with the takeaway later.

Sophie had been quiet all day, although I reckoned she'd probably slept until lunchtime.

She was putting the ironing board away when I walked in. We exchanged pleasantries about our respective days and I asked her what kind of takeaway she fancied.

She said she fancied an Indian, so I grabbed the menu from the fridge and handed it to her, knowing how long it was going to take her to choose.

I got changed and came downstairs, glad to be home and glad to be done with work. I wondered if I had time for a nap on the sofa before we ate.

Sophie was sitting in the lounge by then, on her iPad. I wondered if she had written up her adventures from the night before for her blog whilst she'd had the chance. I'd have to check later.

But thinking about that reminded me about her mystery meet the following night.

"Have you heard anything from Alex about your meet tomorrow?"

She looked up from the screen. She looked apprehensive. Again. As if she was going to say something that I wouldn't like. Again.

What was it this time?

"Yes. There were some messages from him on my phone when I woke up."

'Some' messages, I thought. Sounds like he had a lot to say. Or he was wanting to speak to her. Or both.

"What has he got planned then? Who are you meeting this time?" I asked her.

She hesitated. "He doesn't know... yet. He won't know until later on tonight."

That didn't sound like super-in-control Alex. Was he struggling to find someone?

"How come?" I asked her, genuinely curious to know the reason why.

She bit her bottom lip. Classic Sophie. She really had no idea she did it.

There was a pause.

"Apparently I'm in an auction... It doesn't close until midnight tonight, our time, so we won't know who's won me, who I'm meeting, until then..."

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Perfect timing .... thank you. Such a fascinating story.

Dublin 13

Cambridge

Wow, a chance for Steve to spend the night with her... If he can afford it... Alex has turned her into a whore

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Swansea

Steve has got to do something now and stop Alex pimping out his wife

You never know perhaps Victoria will get her?

Newtownards

Beccles on the river

While in China Alex could contract the Corona virus, who knows what would happen then

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 21/02/20 09:32:45]

Aylesbury

"While in China Alex could contract the Corona virus, who knows what would happen then "

lanarkshire

Get a bid in for the auction

Alice and alex are in our opinions are at a point that they cant get any lower xx auction !! Really xx so what next make her stand on the street corner xx

I lost all respect for Sophie and Steve a long time ago. Sophie is a spoilt brat and Steve is a wimp

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nottingham

"I lost all respect for Sophie and Steve a long time ago. Sophie is a spoilt brat and Steve is a wimp"

100%

Going back to Pt 73, the level of control that Sophie has over Stevie Boy is illustrated with the cold toast.

This story is going to end up with either some behind bars or in a mental institution. My money is on the latter and that someone being Stevie Boy.

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Maybe Victoria will bid xx

By *oapysubmarineMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Amazing can’t wait to hear more

stockport

Well I didn’t see that one for sure

Poor Stevie boy biggest humiliation yet

Have your wife pimped out to the highest bidder and no safety for Sophie as to who she gets, what they are like or how they treat women

Mm fresh meat to the highest bidder, what do they get, open conditions, do what they want, treat her how they want for them or there friends

Mm open house locally for the neighbourhood guys and girls, do you want the fresh untainted meet for the new pro in town

Maybe this is how Alex makes a lot of money

Training fresh pimped girls for the local high class area,

Once trained, hire them out, make as much money on the side while he can, till the penny drops, so to speak, once they realised his game and want out, find some more, innocent lady, looking for a bit of meaning in there life as they are stuck in a rut and looking for something that’s missing

Mmm

Interesting development, for sure

Especially if she gets the local nutter, will she come home or found somewhere on the news, do you know this girl found by the wayside !!

Wake up Steve,

life could be blown apart by next week !!

This is more than a adventurous lifestyle

It’s Alex living and one of his money making scams by the look of it

Again no consequences for Alex, denial of being in another country if anything happen s to her

Bet he’s covering his training as he goes along, no address of even links to him as he enforced his will

No breadcrumb trail for anyone looking for him, he might not even be called Alex, could be his professional name for pimping high class girls of the night

Well I’m hooked as ever in this spiral of Steve’s world

neath

Auction that says it all. Your just a price if meat Sophie sooner you realise it the better

stockport

Mm by the way Steve

Sophie needs a red light for the bedroom !!!

By the way put it on timers

The clocks ticking and there’s money to be earned for the master

Near MK

So is this the first time people have paid for Alice or just the first time Sophie and Steve know about?

Worksop

stockport

"So is this the first time people have paid for Alice or just the first time Sophie and Steve know about? "

Hard to say but with her handing out her contact card for her master saying that she’s her masters card for her, reading through the lines, it probably so

Imaging that bdsm and the beating she took on her body and private parts, you would have to pay top dollars to do that with an escort

Especially if they are being marked for a few days or even couple of weeks if they are creating cuts or bruising with canes, pay for an unmarked body and with the loss of time healing, would ruin normal sexual pleasures to be offered

So a high class working girl and loss of earnings would be took into account for sure by Alex along this line

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Totally hooked

Nottingham

FFS, I've just woken up from a nightmare that I was as useless as our Stevie Boy.

The dream was that the missus was getting ready for a meet with the brother in law. I wasn't happy about it but I kept rationalizing it Stevie Boy style. I woke up fuming, then actually laughed out loud remembering that that was a dream and that this is a story.

As discussed with a friend, when Stevie Boy was told about the auction, his reaction should've been something along these lines:

“NO! THAT IS THE POINT WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. YOU WILL NOTE I SAID “I”. Remember your little sweet-talk to me only a couple of weeks ago about how you couldn't tell me your wild sex desires in case I lost respect for you? How you couldn't bear that? DO YOU REMEMBER THAT BITCH, DO YOU?”

“BECAUSE IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS YOU WILL BE TAKING MONEY FROM STRANGERS FOR SEX. PERIOD. YOU WILL HAVE MOVED FROM SOME WOMAN EXERCISING SOME PRETTY WILD SEX IDEAS TO A COMMON PROSTITUTE.

THAT'S RIGHT A PROSTITUTE.”

"I DIDN'T MARRY A PROSTITUTE, I DON'T THEREFORE RESPECT YOU IF YOU GO THERE. GOT THAT SOPHIE? THAT IS SOPHIE, NOT ALICE. ALICE DOESN'T EXIST SOPHIE. Just a figment of an imagination trying to pretend that the good girl never did it. You could be verging on the edge of mental instability with what you've become. AND FOR WHAT? TO PLEASE A MAN YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN FOR 5 MINUTES WHO WILL THROW YOU AWAY LIKE A USED BONE TO SOME OTHER DOG WHEN HE'S FINISHED WITH YOU.”

"And what about my respect that you pay lip service to. Lying to protect me from knowing all my neighbours know about Gerald and will snigger behind my back. They may even thrust it in my face. DO YOU THINK HAVING THEM COME AND ASK ME “HOW MUCH FOR THE WHORE MATEY” IS SOMETHING THAT SHOWS YOUR RESPECT FOR ME OR OUR MARRIAGE?"

Llandudno

TT75

"What?!!"

My tiredness had disappeared in an instant.

"He, he can't do that," I stammered. "You're not a piece of meat, for Christ's sake!"

Sophie just looked at me silently. She must have expected, dreaded, this reaction. But she could hardly blame me.

"How? I mean... how is he doing that? Where?" And then another thought struck me. "For money, you mean? Is he making money out of you?... Fuck that! You're not a fucking whore Sophie!"

She put her hands up to try and placate me. "No, no... well, yes, for money... but... he's giving it to charity."

"Oh well that's fine then." I said, sarcastically, my voice getting louder. "You're a charity whore. That's completely different."

"I'm not a whore am I. It's not like that."

"Really? Someone is going to pay to have sex with you. Explain the difference."

She was trying to stay calm and reasoned in the face of my growing anger. "It's just like a role play, like last night. Just a different scenario, that's all. I think it's erotic, men bidding for me. Anyway I don't ultimately see a difference between this and being sent out on other meets."

"Oh come off it Sophie. It's not erotic. It's humiliating. Don't you feel humiliated? Because I do. You're being traded like a piece...Of... Meat... sold to the highest bidder"

I took a breath, trying to gather my thoughts. The bit about me feeling humiliated, I'd just said that, it had just come out. But I realised that was exactly how I felt. And was that why I was angry? My wife being put on, presumably public, display, and offered as a fuck to whoever wanted to pay the most for her.

It wasn't even my wife being offered. It was just her cunt. Just her hole, or holes. 'step right up, step right up, lovely cunt for your cock. Make your bid gents.' She was just on offer to be used.

And who by? That was the thing. Who was taking part in this auction? Just Alex's network or was it open to anyone?

Surely Alex wouldn't do that to her. Would he?

Of course he would! Because he knew the stupid cow would find it 'erotic'.

"How is he doing this?" I asked her. "Where? Online I presume?"

She nodded. "On a site he uses to set up meets. He put it on there."

"And they allow that do they? I'm pretty sure that's illegal. What is this site?"

She looked uncomfortable. She sensed that I was going to ask to see it.

"It's the same one I use to chat with the people he sets me up with. It's not actually on there though. All that's there is a notice saying that I'm available tomorrow and to contact him on a messaging app called Telegram for more details."

I tried to figure it out in my head. To understand it, the logistics of it.

"So was this notice that he put up visible to anyone on the site?"

"I guess so."  She shrugged. "I don't know."

So he was just hawking her out to all and sundry. Any weirdo could make a bid for her. Shit, it would probably be mostly weirdos who did!

I was struggling to deal with this. Questions were occurring to me faster than I could ask them.

How did the money change hands? Was Alex vetting the bidders in any way? Where were they supposed to meet her? What if they came from the other side of the country? Did she have to go to them or did they come to her? Was it just men or were women and couples bidding? Or groups of men?! Shit, was Alex restricting who bid in any way?

It was the vetting that was the important issue. The rest was incidental. I didn't really give a fuck how they actually paid for her, or what happened if they lived in Scotland.

No, it was who she could end up in a room with.

I shook my head and looked at her. "No."

She looked puzzled. "No what?"

"You're not doing it. It's way too risky. Fucking hell Sophie, have you thought about who you could end up with? Alone in a hotel room somewhere? It could be Jack the fucking Ripper for all you know. If you're lucky it might just be some deviant who'll torture you for a couple of hours without actually killing you!"

She actually laughed. "Oh don't be stupid. It's just going to be some guy who fancies me and wants to fuck me. I told you. It's erotic... It's quite a turn on."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did she really trust Alex that much?

I didn't.

"Well turn yourself back off, because there is no fucking way I'm letting you do this! Just leave this house to meet up with some total random that not even Alex knows? No way Sophie. No!"

Her face flashed now, red, angry. I'd touched a trigger. "You're not 'letting me'... 'letting me'?!... Who the fuck do you think you are?... 'letting me'... I don't need you to 'let' me do anything!"

"Who do I think I am? I'm your husband Sophie. Remember? The guy who has so far bent over backwards to allow you to indulge your fantasies and play your games. I've put up with a lot of shit in the last few weeks Sophie. More than most guys would. Because I love you. But for the same reason I can't let you do this."

She looked incredulous. "You've put up with a lot of shit? Oh right! So you've just been sitting at home twiddling your thumbs have you? No! You haven't! You've been busy fucking Victoria. And you were quite happy to 'let me' do stuff if it meant you got to get your rocks off with some young blonde thing!"

I looked down at the ground and shook my head slowly. "The point is, Sophie, that I've allowed you to fuck other men, and now women, because I knew you needed to do it. I didn't like it, but I understood it. But this isn't about that. I'm not saying that you can't fuck someone. I'm saying that it's not safe. Don't you get it?"

I continued, trying to get her to see why I was worried. "Look, if Alex had said to his group of contacts, people he knows and trusts and can vouch for, that he was auctioning you off, then yeah, maybe that is kind of erotic. But he's not, is he? He's letting any Tom, Dick or Harry bid for you. Can't you see why that's not safe? Can't you see why I don't want you to do this, compared to the other things you've done?"

I was trying to be calm. To explain my concerns to her. I didn't want this to become a massive argument, or worse.

For fuck's sake, I'd been looking forward to a nice evening with her, and a nice weekend. With the promise of sex thrown in even. But fucking Alex had ruined that. All the way from fucking China. Cunt!

I looked at her. Hoping I would see reason there, sense. She shook her head and shrugged "I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm sure Alex has some way of making sure I'm not in any danger. He's not stupid, he'll know all this too, the risks...it'll be fine... The worst it could be is having to have sex with some guy I don't really fancy."

She was in denial.

"No Sophie, the worst it could be is that you get hurt, or killed."

She laughed, clearly thinking that I was being melodramatic.

"If someone wants to kill me, I don't think he'd publicly arrange to be in a hotel room with me to do it, would he!"

She chuckled to herself.

"Expert on psychopaths now are we?" my tone heavy with even more sarcasm. "How the hell do you know what someone might get off on? Maybe he doesn't give a shit if he gets caught. Maybe he just wants to kill a woman!"

I don't think she could believe what she was hearing. She looked at me like that was the stupidest thing she'd ever heard. "What the fuck are you on about?! Who? You're just letting your imagination run away with you!"

She put her hands out, palms facing me. "It'll be fine. Alex will let me know what's happening in the morning, who won me. I'll even show you who they are if you want. If it helps to reassure you. Honestly, it... will... be... fine!"

The look she gave me was one of fierce determination. Maybe I shouldn't have said that I wouldn't 'let' her. That was a red rag to a bull with Sophie. But I could tell now that she was dead set on doing this, whatever I thought or said, or did, short of physically restraining her or locking her up. And that wasn't going to end well.

But I didn't have the same trust in Alex that she did. And as far as I was concerned, there was a very strong possibility that this wasn't going to end up 'fine' at all.

I knew that I had to stop her. But with Sophie in this kind of mood, that was going to be easier said than done...

submissive land

I’m guessing that’s why Victoria isn’t sure if she’s available. Clearly bidding on her aswell.

Beccles on the river

No, she going to escort her and make sure Sophie is safe.

newry

So she was more nervous about having sex with a woman than she is about being whored out to a complete stranger.And she puts her safety in the hands of a man who is on the other side of the world rather than than the man standing in front of her.

Once again it is her complete disrespect for her husbands worries that stands out. I am all for trying hard to save a marriage but at this point steve needs to tell her its over. Either she stops this risky behaviour or no more marriage. She can see other men if she must but get rid of Alex before it destroys her.

newry

"No, she going to escort her and make sure Sophie is safe.

"

Well if this is the case then she should be telling steve this. If she does have feelings for him , she must know what this would be doing to him and she should be doing her best to reassure him that his cheating whore of a wife will be ok.

Near MK

Newtownards

I’m sure Steve will be able to watch every meet she has had or going have on her pornhub account ??

Beccles on the river

What a diffence between characters in taking Sophie and a cucks story

Alex Steve and Sophie. Paul Angela and David.

Paul and Angela are honest with each other they have unconditional love and if Paul said that’s to much and not safe Angela would respect that. Paul would never hand her to David if he was unsure.

Where as Steve and Sophie are lacking respect for each other, as they have put deviant sex and control above true love and respect. As I have said before, humiliation is a powerful feeling watch this space.

I will copy this and past it to Paul and Angela blog

Tony

york thorganby

How selfish is Sophie ,there is no other way apart from her way xxx

Worksop

Find out what Victoria is up too!!

stockport

Yeah

At last the penny has dropped

You needed to do this Stevie boy

You now need to remind her to grasped ramifications of what happens in your local area when your reputation goes from successful store manager to being the local whore for anyone to bid on

Take copies of the site and as much information as possible and threaten her it’s our marriage on line not Alex

If you think anything about me or your marriage, you stop, otherwise it’s time to walk in separate directions

I carnt watch you destroy your self and become the local gossip and laughing stock of the local area

Also remind her she’s also putting her job at risk, company does not want the local whore to run it and bring the company into disrepute

Time for make and break for Sophie and Steve and there marriage

In that moment should have put it on the line, you go our marriage is over and I will use your blog for the evidence of divorce and let everyone see what you have put me through and see who you now are

Have to fight fire with fire, can only strike while the iron is hot, once the dirt and shit has hit the fan, Sophie has nothing to lose and Alex has won

Well done Steve, first step is always the worse

Sophie, time to reflect on your life and where your heading

Steve time to wake up from red blooded male, cock in hand, what do you really want ? A broken ruined wife that lies or vic that’s been open with you and as time goes on has opened up more and more

Yes life would be different with an open relationship, but you both could have your cake and eat it.

You have no guilt or lies with vic, it has all been above board and open from the start, and that was with your wife s blessings while she was whored out

Surly Sophie there’s more to your job life and friends even marriage, that you have been negotiating than being a local whore being pimped out and a reminder of this wouldn’t go a miss.

The bubble has to burst at some point and the consequences met

Mmm next update will be crucial to the marriage

Will Sophie be taken? Or the marriage with it

So much for the nice holiday on there own, has this been blown apart, just left as an empty dream like the empty marriage

No consequences, no time together, no sex, no glue to hold or work to share times together, no honest life and other people dictate the times and people Sophie shares her time with,

Even separate partner s for sex and bonding times,

A real relationship that built to last for sure

Now the start of the mud slinging at any different point of view with no respect

Can you recover from your wife being treated as the local whole all around where you live and work

Rented out like a commodity

Oh I’ve no girl friend or wife for sex and fun, oh it’s ok, go round to Steve and rent his wife for the night, you know the house, the one round the corner open for business, yes that’s the one, the one Sophie has had Steve put a red light in the bed room, but don’t pay Steve, pay Alex, he’s the one in charge pimping her out, sorry he’s not around, he’s with his wife, living it up abroad of the money he makes from her, it’s ok though, just book and pay on line, just see if she’s free and not booked by the local nutter or rugby tag team for the night

It’s ok she can take it, ask Gerald in the local pub, he’s stretched her for all, yeah has a penis like a thigh, if your unsure she can take it, just ask him to prep her again, I’m sure he will oblige, or have her together so you can watch first so you know she ready for you

Ok mate I’ve some money to burn and need a shag before going home after a few beers

Mm let’s make it interesting, we all put £25 quid in the pot at the end of the night we draw lots, one of us wins the whore for the night to finish the night off, yeah sounds great mate, I’ll phone the lads going to the pub tonight to make sure we cover costs,

A nice twist to Russian roulette

One gets to shoot there load at end of the night

Yeah that Steve, what a looser !! It’s ok mate, he gets to fuck her on a Sunday if she’s in the mood,

Carnt be this Sunday mate, Alex has booked her for a stag party, too much money to be earned

As you all can tell loving this story and hooked on the characters

Will sadly miss this when it’s finished

Dublin 13

[Removed by poster at 22/02/20 10:24:43]

Dublin 13

"Yeah

At last the penny has dropped

You needed to do this Stevie boy

You now need to remind her to grasped ramifications of what happens in your local area when your reputation goes from successful store manager to being the local whore for anyone to bid on

Take copies of the site and as much information as possible and threaten her it’s our marriage on line not Alex

If you think anything about me or your marriage, you stop, otherwise it’s time to walk in separate directions

I carnt watch you destroy your self and become the local gossip and laughing stock of the local area

Also remind her she’s also putting her job at risk, company does not want the local whore to run it and bring the company into disrepute

Time for make and break for Sophie and Steve and there marriage

In that moment should have put it on the line, you go our marriage is over and I will use your blog for the evidence of divorce and let everyone see what you have put me through and see who you now are

Have to fight fire with fire, can only strike while the iron is hot, once the dirt and shit has hit the fan, Sophie has nothing to lose and Alex has won

Well done Steve, first step is always the worse

Sophie, time to reflect on your life and where your heading

Steve time to wake up from red blooded male, cock in hand, what do you really want ? A broken ruined wife that lies or vic that’s been open with you and as time goes on has opened up more and more

Yes life would be different with an open relationship, but you both could have your cake and eat it.

You have no guilt or lies with vic, it has all been above board and open from the start, and that was with your wife s blessings while she was whored out

Surly Sophie there’s more to your job life and friends even marriage, that you have been negotiating than being a local whore being pimped out and a reminder of this wouldn’t go a miss.

The bubble has to burst at some point and the consequences met

Mmm next update will be crucial to the marriage

Will Sophie be taken? Or the marriage with it

So much for the nice holiday on there own, has this been blown apart, just left as an empty dream like the empty marriage

No consequences, no time together, no sex, no glue to hold or work to share times together, no honest life and other people dictate the times and people Sophie shares her time with,

Even separate partner s for sex and bonding times,

A real relationship that built to last for sure

Now the start of the mud slinging at any different point of view with no respect

Can you recover from your wife being treated as the local whole all around where you live and work

Rented out like a commodity

Oh I’ve no girl friend or wife for sex and fun, oh it’s ok, go round to Steve and rent his wife for the night, you know the house, the one round the corner open for business, yes that’s the one, the one Sophie has had Steve put a red light in the bed room, but don’t pay Steve, pay Alex, he’s the one in charge pimping her out, sorry he’s not around, he’s with his wife, living it up abroad of the money he makes from her, it’s ok though, just book and pay on line, just see if she’s free and not booked by the local nutter or rugby tag team for the night

It’s ok she can take it, ask Gerald in the local pub, he’s stretched her for all, yeah has a penis like a thigh, if your unsure she can take it, just ask him to prep her again, I’m sure he will oblige, or have her together so you can watch first so you know she ready for you

Ok mate I’ve some money to burn and need a shag before going home after a few beers

Mm let’s make it interesting, we all put £25 quid in the pot at the end of the night we draw lots, one of us wins the whore for the night to finish the night off, yeah sounds great mate, I’ll phone the lads going to the pub tonight to make sure we cover costs,

A nice twist to Russian roulette

One gets to shoot there load at end of the night

Yeah that Steve, what a looser !! It’s ok mate, he gets to fuck her on a Sunday if she’s in the mood,

Carnt be this Sunday mate, Alex has booked her for a stag party, too much money to be earned

As you all can tell loving this story and hooked on the characters

Will sadly miss this when it’s finished

That was some rant !!!!!!!

"

Not surprised at Sophies' reaction. Deluded with cult mind, together with a spoilt brat mentality. I think those could be the worst combination in a person. Steve standing up for himself/his marriage is too little, too late. The damage is already done.

Now we'll witness the decent into divorce, this will not be enjoyable, this will not have a happy ending.

stockport

That was some rant !!!!!!!

Yeah caught up in story for sure

But love people s thoughts experiences and view points on a story like this, think it adds to the story with people adding there own views, kind of like a book review club

We are all participating and I’m sure Steve the writer loves the comments too having given entertainment to us all

Come on folks share your thoughts ??

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

Beccles on the river

"Not surprised at Sophies' reaction. Deluded with cult mind, together with a spoilt brat mentality. I think those could be the worst combination in a person. Steve standing up for himself/his marriage is too little, too late. The damage is already done.

Now we'll witness the decent into divorce, this will not be enjoyable, this will not have a happy ending. "

I don’t think there’s any divorce looming

"Not surprised at Sophies' reaction. Deluded with cult mind, together with a spoilt brat mentality. I think those could be the worst combination in a person. Steve standing up for himself/his marriage is too little, too late. The damage is already done.

Now we'll witness the decent into divorce, this will not be enjoyable, this will not have a happy ending.

I don’t think there’s any divorce looming"

Do you think Steve will stay and be cucked permanently, or something else? I can't see it happening like that.

submissive land

I think Victoria will play big part in how turns out

stockport

Do you think Steve will stay and be cucked permanently, or something else? I can't see it happening like that.

Would of thought if he had tendencies like that, they would of surfaced in the marriage already

Bit of pillow talk and looking a open together, but at the start of the story they had vanilla lifestyle and like with Sophie such traits will surface to the top

But also it was how he has already reacted to Sophie

At the start of the story at the start, once she wanted more cock he did not say he’s ok I get off on it or how he’s reacted All the way through, No a red blooded male wanting to give and not be sub or say it’s ok lock me up and give me loads humiliation for me sweet, I’ll find you a master, just a guy out of his depth discovering there’s more to his wife he has no control over and just reacted to the consequences of her actions

Don’t think a sub cuck would take vic in exchange for his wife and try and emulate Alex at the start of this whole story

Just would not ring true with his feelings, just reacted like a cat that got the cream, extra pussy at the start that would comply to his needs, he didn’t even ask vic to humiliation like a cuck, Steve was so to speak be in control

So surly if it to come out, that’s when it would have shown but no

It was a key to extras and dominate and be in control

neath

Not looking good is it

We think steve is finally coming to the end of his tether xx sophie thinks its ok to be pimped out xx its erotic she says xx just shows how little she thinks of him xx and now he's starting to realise it xx

Give it a couple of chapters and he will be with Victoria permanently xx

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

"We think steve is finally coming to the end of his tether xx sophie thinks its ok to be pimped out xx its erotic she says xx just shows how little she thinks of him xx and now he's starting to realise it xx

Give it a couple of chapters and he will be with Victoria permanently xx "

Poor Victoria getting lumbered with mr boring Steve!

Aylesbury

stockport

As a nice couple reminds me,Steve needs to be careful and plan for the fight of his future for sure

As Sophie is sure to give an update to her master

No warnings, once ready, drop that bomb ??

Boom the marriage gone but so is the mind games from Alex and his gang

No more games, and a flat ground to start a new life

Yes your right of course Sophie will be tipping off Alex on his reactions her next task, what can I do master, what can I do !!!

Leave it to me bitch, I’ll get a grip on him, let’s see if I he will two girls to take him out for the night, Sophie can pay for the hotel room for the night, she’s going to earn it

While the sub hubby’s away Sophie can play !!

Fresh meat for Steve too who can Alex pull out of the bag this time

Mm let me think, call vic, mm fancy so girl on girl all experiences paid, all you have to do is take Steve along for the ride,

Call it a bonus Sophie earnings will pay for it all, your her charity so pick your self a nice expensive hotel or how about a nice little weekend, that should do it nicely!!

stockport

Yeah time to update personal papers for a later date til it’s time to hit that button

Mm auction gone missing of web site, what auctions, I hear them say

Grab your evidence Steve!!

1 before Alex changes tactics and 2 threaten s vic to bring Steve inline, with all the pics and vids he must have in her by now

Vic Alex is calling, he’s just getting together a portfolio for the Sunday papers, good by nice job in council, you smart girl, get Steve to comply or there maybe some leaks in the Dept you work in

Take him away so Sophie can play !!

Vic please comply Steve it’s my dream job on the line, I love you !!

Near MK

Definitely all spiralling out of control any time now

stockport

"Definitely all spiralling out of control any time now "

You better believe it lol

the trust and auction it’s self is the problem, a boundary to far for the moral high ground for Steve even, I think he’s just hit the boundaries with a bang,

the audience of an auction and having the piped piper for Sophie for at the locals to enter and making money of the back of it,

he now knows how far the rabbit holes go, who s in charge, she’s a piece of meat and he has no respect or morals for her or her well being

Even if the auction is fixed, I don’t think that this would be acceptable, he knows in time Alex moves the boundaries and goal posts for his own personal gain, and that looks more like a high class pimp, pimping his wife for money, he just needed a way in to get his hands on her and starts the training to get a hold of her and truly in her head, brain washed in to a prostitution under the radar of her husband until it was too late!!

Who knows what’s next ? Get her to meet in bars, few drinks and Dutch courage, the a Micky fin in her drink, god knows what drugs or solutions have been dropped in it, is she then she’s game for anything

Few potent nights on the Micky fins, she’s hooked on them, becoming more relaxing and reliant on them, hooked on his drugs and sex, damage done, good earner for a while at least till the drugs take over then as she becomes withdrawn, who knows how far he will go to get his kicks and money

Once the profit. Dropped, tell her it’s not for you any more, leave someone else to pick up the mess that’s left, mm

Need someone she fancies and dump her on them to regain her self worth and looking for something more meaningful

Mmm

Sounds familiar, mm let me think

Oh yes vic been processed and passed of for someone else but damaged goods, with a total lack of trust so have to take control them self for sex as the love and tenderness has been fucked out of them, and hard to let someone in straight away !! may need counselling or just time to heal the wounds and given time, may realise that not all people are the same.

The story fits in with vic and that’s why she has blow outs and although has given herself to Steve, still has issues trusting or letting him in on everything and takes control for herself from time to time, without counselling.

finding it hard not to speak or let Alex still pull her strings, albeit nicer now, as Alex carnt afford to vic having a total melt down and end up in hospital and his game is given away and the local hospital have to report it to the police under a duty of care to her

To much money being made to let that happen

Back off keep her sweet

woodford halse

I think wayyyyy too much is being read into the situation these characters are in.

I do believe it's s downward slope, and that the marriage between Sophie and Steve is becoming ever strained, but I don't think Alex is in the game of creating drug addicts and breaking women.

He may well be in the game of stealing married women away and introducing them into the dark world of BDSM and Dom/sub relationships, but I also believe he has truly relinquished Victoria to Steve, and that Victoria is now trying to help him come to terms with his wife not being the same woman she once was.

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Newtownards

Side twist.. Victoria wins the auction as a surprise for Steve..

Or Steve wins so he can watch Vic and Soph together

submissive land

Steve will now start wonder if Vic had been subjected to similar auction and whored out like Skphie is to be

Llandudno

Pt 9 coming up...

submissive land

Mmmm waiting

On a new post

stockport

I think wayyyyy too much is being read into the situation these characters are in.

I think your probably right !! Yes we probably do but we only hear a lot about the 3 main characters out of the four in the story

Alex, Steve Sophie and Vic

I’ve thrown a few conditioning conspiracies in there for two reasons

1 great reading and everyone s comments and theory

Are important and sometimes as good as the story like a book review

2 it’s shows not only a great writing from the author that can create many views and interests generated by the readers, in a way showing care and consideration for the characters and what happens to them in the story

So thrown things out there to general generate interesting thoughts

So really the main thing people are genuinely asking is about Alex his plans and where this is heading for Sophie, so the great unknown is Alex, his thoughts and his plans to the ultimate goal of his ownership

What are his kinks, what does he get out of this and as it unfolds, how the characters reacted to the ownership training and move and change Sophie and her life

But the bad feeling s for me are more to do with Alex and the actual auction or if he gets away with it actually many actions and selling her and generate monies, why what for, who’s the money for, once your start pimping someone for money, it becomes more about everyone else’s needs for Sophie and not Alex

Sold to the high bidders

Alex has no personal connection with Sophie or what’s going on with her mentally or social even sexual, it’s all about Tom dick Harry or any other women men group couple not his, this is why Alex gets a hard time no personality no morals that we see

Ownership to him seems to think Sophie is his piece of meat, not a person to be loved cherished and respect and her sexuality explored as a couple or sexual component that will enhance or respect her life,

So selling Sophie to the highest bidder and treated like a commodity for everyone else’s pleasure with no morals like a piece of meat, it’s no wonder he is disliked and ripping a marriage apart and families in the process, can you really think he’s a good guy in all this

Am I wrong for god sake, he’s even in a different country while she’s pimped out and used foe everyone else’s benefit in the local areas

Does he have any nice points ?

Maybe we need to hear more about his angle on life and his morals and life and background to help us understand but crossed the lines for me