FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fancy your chances with the wife

Fancy your chances with the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsboy76 OP   Man  over a year ago

warrington

So a bit of a back story. About 5 years ago I encouraged my lovely Mrs to have some fun with another guy as I was overseas working. At first she was dismissive but this soon turned into curiosity as I told her about many scenarios I had imagined her in. I was giving her the green light and lots of ideas , I even offered to find guys for her and suggested friends of mine who I know would have loved to entertain her.

Understandably she wanted control of this and she agreed to set herself a profile on one of the many high end dating websites, you know the ones where women are free and guys need to take out a mortgage for a months subscription. Leaving little to the imagination she set up a profile basically saying she was a married woman looking for fun and included a cheeky little pic of her in a vest top but not with face showing. Well the replies came thick and fast, some more straightforward than others, she shared a few with me and I just said pic some of the guys you like the look of and chat with them for a bit to see if they’re authentic and looking to meet and just go from there. She is fantastic at flirting and even better it seems at flirting online as she screen shot me some of the conversations she was having with guys, she was definitely teasing and having fun with them but would she ever take it any further I thought to myself.

Not wanting to push her I didn’t bring it up all the time but every so often in an email ask her if she had made any progress. This one day she says funny you should ask but this one guy she had been chatting too had asked to meet her for coffee, I asked if she liked the look of him and she said he was quite good looking and had a decent body. As the kids were still you she had to plan everything around them and any ‘date’ needed to be when they were being looked after or in school. I sensed something in her voice wasn’t telling the whole story and said “well are you going for coffee then?” I was a little shocked at first by her reply but genuinely excited. “ I’ve a half day booked on Wednesday so thought I could go for a coffee then”

Grinning from ear to ear I processed this new information, the questions running through my head, had she booked this half day to meet him as she hadn’t mentioned it before? Would she actually meet him? Would she take it any further? To say I was hard would be an understatement.

Now I only meant to give you a brief back story to recent events but have got a little turned on thinking about what she got up to a few years back..... shall I carry on with the story or fast forward?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Carry on with the story please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

warrington

So she has arranged to meet this guy for a coffee just after lunch on a Wednesday and is off for the rest of the day. I speak to her the day before and of course I’m curious and asking her loads of questions. The meeting place is about 5 miles from our house in an area we don’t really know anyone, it’s a pub and I point out to my wife there’s a premier inn attached. She already knew this and I asked what she was planning on wearing and would be be having any fun. Of course she wasn’t going to commit and I had warned her that if it doesn’t feel right then just leave but I also got the feeling she was feeling adventurous and if they got on and she had the opportunity she was going to fuck him.

I was super excited for her and I’m sure she was too but probably a little nervous, I mailed her a good luck message about 30mins before she was due to meet and just said ‘stay safe have fun’

As any guy who has been in my position will know it’s the waiting that drives you wild with jealousy/ desire/ impatience/ what if?/ what’s she doing now?.... delete as applicable. I’m looking at my clock 15 mins in thinking ok she will just be having coffee chatting shit to each other shading each other out deciding what happens next, get to 30 mins and I’m thinking ok has he made a move yet? is she comfortable? Now don’t get me wrong they’re probably still flirting at this point but I do know my wife after all and if she liked someone and felt safe she could be riding him in 10 mins but I’m erring on the side of caution here. So we get to 45 mins and I’m thinking ok so she could have had 2 coffees by now, what should I do ,I was new to all this, surely she doesn’t want hubby ringing if she’s about to ride a guy. I decide to sent her a quick message as she’s always got her notifications on and should see any message, I just ask ‘ all ok your end?”

I wait 5-10 mins and still no reply, by this time ur thinking ok so if she was in pub then she would have seen message and said all ok and speak soon but the fact she hadn’t replied I’m thinking she’s fucking him right now and as you guys will know that’s a powerful thought. Eventually after about 20 mins my phone pings, super excited I open the message from my wife........

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

wolverhampton

Interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Wow, a great start.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Ah come on you can't stop there lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

This is going to be a fantastic thread

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More please

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

This is good, looking forward to next bit.

warrington

Tentatively I open the message and it says ‘I’m fine, just on my way home’ as you can imagine you’re thinking to yourself she’s telling me I’m just on my way home after going to meet a guy and no mention of what she got up to, what could she get up to in an hour you may ask.” Ok babe” I say “ just give me a full run down when you get home”.

There’s obviously no rush in her world as about an hour later she messages me...

‘Hi babe, so not a lot to tell really, got there a little early and he texts me to tell me he’s inside and where he’s sat, I go in and sit down introduce ourselves, he looks pretty nice and smells good, he asks me if I want a coffee

Or something stronger, I contemplate a Prosecco but as I’m driving just have a coffee. We make small talk and then get to what we’re both looking for, when I tell him I’m looking for fun with someone , hubby works away but is cool with everything his eyes light up lol. We finish our coffee and he asks if I wanna move on somewhere else, I thought he might have a room booked but he says we can go out to my car, ok I think let’s see where this goes. I jump in the passenger seat and him drivers, he compliments on how I look and leans over to kiss me, he kisses nice and then pulls away. I said to him “ok so what next?” I thought he may say let’s go to the hotel but he just wanted to play in his car in the car park I full view of everyone and I felt a bit cheap at that point and bottled it, I said I’d be in touch and I needed to go and left and that was it.

Now I thought at this point it was over before it had begun as she had bottled it but and I must stress that safety is of paramount importance and if she didn’t feel safe then she did the right thing. I ask her if it has put her off and she said no and that she had enjoyed it up to that point but felt a bit cheap then and if he couldn’t be bothered with a room then she wasn’t gonna fuck him as she’s better than that, anyway she said I’ve sort of arranged a hotel meet with another guy next week and her mum was coming across to look after kids for a few hours.... brilliant I thought, back on track.

Again I should be talking about recents events but do enjoy the memories of how she started down this path, shall I just carry on?

Bournemouth

Carry on

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Definitely carry on.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please continue, it's a great build up and sets the scene perfectly for what's coming up.

warrington

I do love a trip down memory lane and reading through all the old emails she was sending me around the time brought it all back. So she surprised me by telling me she already had this second date lined up before the first had happened and that set me thinking at the time that she wasn’t just dipping her toe in and if she got on with the first one it was full steam ahead she was intrigued by it all and as I found out late was being bombarded with offers and pics. I’m guessing she loved the power of it, she would tell me she sent guys a pic of her in underwear and they were going mad for her.

So the following week arrived and she set out for the hotel where she was meeting this guy. I was waiting patiently by my laptop but to be honest I wasn’t expecting much communication as firstly she had already met one guy and not liked it and decided not to go further but it hadn’t put her off and she had been really getting on with this guy and he had already said the hotel room was booked and they had already swapped pics of each other so I was certain this was gonna be the night. So I waited .. and waited ... and waited , the scenarios were going round in my head and I was sure as I was waiting she was being royally screwed all round a hotel room.....the ping woke me up as there was a 4 hour time difference and it’s was 22.45 uk time meaning it was 02.45 am i had nodded off.

I look at the laptop and see a new email from her, I click it open and will read the shortened version of the next 2 emails she sent me.

....”Firstly husband I love you, met him in the hotel bar and had a couple of drinks, he suggested we head to room and as lift doors close he’s pulled up my skirt and kissed me, we went to room and he took my clothes off leaving me in my underwear, pushed me against the wall and went down on me for a bit, then I pushed him in the bed and he pulled my knickers across a street I went on top.. then it was sex for 3 hours... you have spoilt me husband”

Wow what a feeling I’m stroking myself whilst reading this wanting to know more, you can’t just have sex for 3 hours and not have any more info so I probed and got another reply

warrington

So I had asked her about what positions she had done and about the 3 hours of fun and again her edited reply was

...” ok so he is nothing like you and reminded me of my teenage fucks, he did me from behind whilst holding my hips real tight, then spun me over and had his legs up around his ears and fucked me hard until he came in me, and then he played with me for ages with all the cum, that was good, he opened me up with his fingers then just teased around the edges with a finger, he had a stroke and a play of my arse but I wouldn’t let him much as that is yours... I told you the rest earlier I didn’t do reverse cowgirl, I rode him and lowered my tits down for him to suck on then lay on the bed and played with myself whilst he fingered me... The end xx

Then 5 mins later she sends me a short one saying ...” then I sucked him before I left.... you have a diamond husband x

Well I was in a constant state of arousal for days, I’d speak to her and she’d tell me off all the messages she was getting. Like I said earlier she loved having control of it all it wasn’t long before she had arranged another ‘date’. She loved having all these guys wrapped round her finger.

I’d mentioned it earlier on in the conversations that I’d love it if she sent a pic or even a little video but never pushed it as I knew the guys she was speaking too were married and wouldn’t be keen but she asked the next one and he said yeah fine as long as it doesn’t show my face, this I couldn’t wait for and eagerly awaited her next date. I wanted to watch her being fucked senseless and figured this would be the most logical process of doing it, fingers crossed for ‘date 2’....

ayr / glasgow

warrington

In the days before Date 2 she was just talking to me so matter of fact about meeting this new guy and getting me a few pics. She had already had Date 1 asking for a repeat performance and was getting inundated with requests, she’d show me the conversation snapshots and was getting more daring in the pics she was sending. Her in a nice too or sexy dress had turned into topless, sat on a chair naked in the mirror full frontal and even slipping a few fingers inside herself.

It doesn’t matter how many times she has gone to meet someone the feeling I get never changes , sitting there thinking is she having a drink / laugh with him, flirting, rubbing each other right now or has she already bitten the bullet and has she already got her legs wrapped around a guy she’s just met 20 mins ago as her pounds the fuck out of her soaking wet pussy.

She didn’t disappoint on date 2 neither , as discussed she she duly messaged me when she got home with a pic of her riding him, whilst I couldn’t see her face it was evidently her body and another pic that I requested was I wanted the guy to cum all over her tits and send me that pic, of course he duly obliged.

So I’m not going to go into detail about every one of the half a dozen guys she ended up meeting, some a few times but for a good 6-9 month period she really enjoyed the thrill of it all and took me lots of pics but suddenly about 3 years ago she decided that she didn’t want to do it anymore, which is sort of where my story was meant to begin.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Please continue

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Some backstory. I'm intrigued and interested to read what cums next

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

warrington

So from about 3 years ago up until a few months back she didn’t entertain the idea of playing and just said she wanted to concentrate on kids and work and to be fair we had a lot on and I’d just come home to work again. After a few drinks I’d mention once or twice about her being with another guy / threesome and she would say “I could do that “ but it wasn’t on her radar although I knew if the circumstances were right she would be game. A month or so before Xmas I asked if she fancied doing a trip to Manchester, do a bit of shopping, have a few drinks and stay over, and she loved the idea. Maybe I was thinking we could have a little fun but was just happy to get away and whatever happens happens.

We got the train in to Manchester in a Saturday and did a little shopping before heading to the Xmas markets for a little German beer and gluhwein. By early evening we had had a few already and were having a great laugh and the wife had got the attention of a few younger lads (15 years or so) we had been chatting to. I was teasing her calling her a flirt but to be honest she doesn’t have to try hard to get male attention and she was getting it and loving it. I jokingly said I could take you to a bar and leave you there and you would have guys dripping off you in minutes. Now she knows that’s one of my fantasies, she looks me in the eye and says “ let’s do it then”..... oh my I’m seriously excited now, could this be a return to it after a few years away???

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot!!!

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

ayr / glasgow

By *over25Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Love it!

Loving this

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

warrington

“Are you sure wife” I ask her not really wanting her to change her mind now but she was serious. Was this this the drink talking? Maybe but she was adamant. She absolutely knew and I’d told her on many occasions I would to see her first hand in a bar watching guys make a play for her and maybe more. “So” I ask tentatively “ what if you see anyone you like?” I ask. “We will cross that bridge when it happens” came her reply.

It was decided that we would return to the hotel to get showered and changed out of our jeans, although she does look great in jeans, to something more seductive. We hadn’t planned to go out dressed up but she had this lovely little dress which she looked great in with her boots. The dress went down to just over her knee but she looked great, I cheekily asked her if she was going to wear knickers, she didn’t reply.

So all dressed up we head out to find a bar suitable. It was that period in early evening when all the people out for the night aren’t out yet and the daytime drinkers are still around, add to that the usual football crowds and the stag and hen party’s and it was really busy but we didn’t want it too busy. We decided on a hotel bar which we could see had a good crowd there. The plan was for her to go in and take a seat at the bar and I’d follow about a minute later and sit away from her across from the bar with a good view across to where she was sitting. Now I know this scenario has been played out in many a story before but this was happening to us and I was reveling in it. She strode in and took a seat at the bar which was quite busy by now, I left it a minutes and walked in, straight past her and up the stairs onto the first floor, this was perfect I was overlooking her and could see everything. She said she would keep in touch and let me know what was being said, I couldn’t believe my luck and if anything didn’t happen then so what it was a major turn on but seriously that was never gonna happen was it?.....

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmmm

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great scenario we would love to engage in at some point while we are away from home xxx

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

This is so exciting

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So well written, so horny!!

warrington

So there I was sat with a pint in a hotel overlooking my sexy wife who was sat at the bar alone. Now whilst it’s not unusual to see a guy sat alone at a bar it became apparent to me that it was really unusual for a woman to be doing the same especially as it wasn’t jam packed and only causes curiosity from many of the men who were in there at the time. A couple of guys went to the bar to order drinks and turned round to see her there alone but didn’t say anything. Then after about 10 mins one guy walks to the bar orders drinks and turns to face my wife who had just looked in his direction, I could see from where I was sat he had started a conversation with her. Now this was hot as hell to me even though I’d no idea what he was saying at all. It all looked light hearted enough and seen her laughing, I could see that his drinks had been delivered but he still carried on talking to my wife and she did look interested , anyway he then picks up his drinks and heads back to a table of about 4 lads who I could see where all cheering him on obviously asking who he was talking to. Whilst she was alone I text my missus”...and?” “‘Well” she said “He’s from the north east somewhere and they’re down here for a weekend on a rugby trip, he asked who I was with and I said I’m waiting for my friend , he deffo clocked my wedding ring as he said something about a married woman sat at a bar on her own, and we laughed about it.” I looked down and although he was back with his mates he was still looking over repeatedly, this was a good sign

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Blackburn

I've mentioned this kinda scenario to my wife. Live to see her getting chatted up in a bar as I look on from across the bar..

Loving the story.

wolverhampton

Love this scenario

manchester

This sounds promising, please go on

warrington

I was really enjoying this and it wasn’t long before another group of guys came in, a larger group this time all suited and booted like they had been at a wedding or something, these guys took up a lot of space at the bar whilst they ordered their drinks and I could see a couple had already made a bee line for my wife and I watched on intently as she flirted with them probably without realizing it, turning in her chair to face them, laughing along to what they were saying and loads of eye contact. This was great, I was in my element here I just wish I could hear what was being said. The fact that there was a large group made me think that she wasn’t really interested in them as it was difficult to have an intimate conversation with so many people around and probably about 20 mins later they were gone, on to the next pub I expect. Ping went the phone.... “nothing to get excited about husband, just local lads who had been to the races somewhere and just going from pub to pub... a good laugh though. So in little over half an hour she had been chatted up by a few guys and she was in no mood to call it off in fact she looked like she was enjoying it. In the next 10 mins or so a few more guys came and went to the bar but didn’t really notice her until the last one and he just seemed to be making conversation until his drink arrived but it was at this point I looked across the bar and seen the guys on the rugby tour finishing their drinks and heading out the bar well all except the one guy she had been chatting to earlier , he was intimating he would follow them whilst looking at the Mrs who was just finishing chatting to the last guy at the bar.

When he left the bar with his drinks Mr Rugby (shall we call him) strode over to the bar all confidently and tapped the wife on the shoulder just as she took a sip of her Prosecco. He proceeded to pull up a bar stool next to her and next thing they’re chatting away. I was horny as hell now as she was sitting facing him and a couple of times he just stroked her arm nothing much but enough to see there was mutual interest there. After a few minutes she picks up her bag and walks across to the toilet, he watches her arse as she moves away from him. Oh my I’m thinking, shall I go and intercept her at the toilets or wait for her..... my phone goes and this time she’s ringing me not texting.........

Blackburn

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Go on!! Getting really good.

warrington

She spoke first “ hi babe”. “Are you ok” I ask “

Oh god yeah I’m fine, just giving you an update”. “I hope it’s a good one” I reply. “ it might be, I’ll let you decide”. “ Soooo, Mr Rugby comes across and asks to sit down when he’s already pulled up a chair, he then asks where my friend is as I’ve been here in my own for about 40 minutes, I say nice of you to notice and as it happens she text before and said she was having babysitter trouble but would definitely be here just after 9. I admire her on her quick thinking. She goes on .... so he looks at his watch and says well it only half seven now and then asks what would your husband think of you sitting in a bar getting chatted up by guys for 2 hours, for some reason and I don’t know why I said he might quite like that idea. Well the look on his face was priceless and as he broke into a smile he said “ so you have an hour and a half to kill then?” I looked at my watch and said “ I guess so, what do you suggest?”..... sooo she said” he’s just said why don’t I get you a drink and we can take them up to my room” as he’s staying here. I’m trying to stay cool as fuck and just ask “ so what did you say?” I said “ you can get me that drink and I’ll consider your next request whilst I go to the loo”

I look down at the bar and sure enough he has ordered at the bar and is liking excitedly towards the direction of the women’s toilet. The phone goes quiet.. “ what’s your thoughts I ask her?” “ well he is pretty hot but still not sure”

I’m not convinced so I say “ ok babe here’s what I think, if you like him and feel comfortable I want you to go with him to his room and fuck him senseless, I’d like you to send me his room number when you get there, and send me a text within 15 mins of leaving the bar just to say all is ok, ideally I’d love a pic of you with him and some evidence in your knickers please. “Yes Sir” she replies, I tell her I’m making her decision easy for her but it’s her call, she then says “ I can’t promise the last request as I’m not wearing any” “ So are you going for it wife?” I ask “mmmm I think so” “ok stay safe and have fun” I say, “ I love you babe, speak soon” and she was gone.

So here I am in a bar on my own with a pint , a raging hard on watching my wife walk back to him at the bar, don’t know what she said but she picks up her drink in her right hand he picks up his in his left and they walk together out the bar towards the hotel and as they do he holds her hand, her hand with her wedding ring on....

Blackburn

manchester

Hot hot hot...very promising

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

Worksop

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

Great story

Bournemouth

Hot

warrington

Next installment coming soon guys

ayr / glasgow

warrington

It was a weird sensation sitting there after having seen my wife walk off with another guy, although she had had fun before I was working away at the time so it was just another email and pic but this time after having seen her go off with him was different feeling, very jealous, nervous for her but the fact that my cock was bursting out my jeans painted a truer picture, I wanted to go up and watch them but she wasn’t ready for that yet. Every single scenario was going through my head now, where was she, had she got up to anything yet... ping, so my phone goes with his room number and she had added “Don’t worry”, so I guess it was just sit and wait.

Now we had discussed the idea of her Skyping me but that was definitely off the menu at least for now so I was at her mercy till next contact. The next 15 or so minutes were the longest of my life as I sat there willing my phone to go, I say 15 or so cos I got to about 18 mins and sent her a “Are you ok” text. I kinds knew she would be but just wanted to be sure .... a minute went by before I got a reply “sorry babe totally forgot, having a great time he’s fucking me from behind now, I hope you don’t mind x” My mind was blown now, my fingers were trembling as I wrote out ...” mind? I fucking love it babe, enjoy!!” I didn’t really expect a reply as I just returned to my pint and my ever increasing bulge but she did “ I am , he’s just asked me who I’m texting and when I said my husband to tell him what I’m going he asked if you have any requests” “Just ask him to take a few pics and fill you up with his cum” “ok babe speak later love you.....” and with that she hung up.

Blackburn

Omg..

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

ayr / glasgow

warrington

It’s was 45 minutes before my phone went again but I didn’t mind at all as I knew she was being looked after but it wasn’t the wife messaging me it was an unknown email address, I opened it up and there before me was 3 pics of my wife. The caption said “

Hope you don’t mind me sending you these but your wife was busy, I’ll send her home when I’m done” The first pic was of her swallowing his good sized cock and fair play to her she was looking straight at the camera, the second showed her arse cheeks (well it was her tattoo anyway) with his cock balls deep in her pussy and lastly the final pic was a close up of my wife’s pussy , with one hand he held apart her pussy lips and you could see his spunk dripping out off her. I had to admire his cheek and it was so fucking horny looking at them, and look I did for the next 10 mins until my phone rang “Hi babe, on my way down can you get me a Prosecco?”

Blackburn

Wow

By *riveshaftMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Awesome story. Made me cum On the final part.

warrington

Haven’t finished yet lol

By *amoncamfunCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria till 1/10

Wow Not finished?

Don’t leave us waiting long, curious to know what happened next

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Love it would love my wife to do this!

By *ornytoad1362Couple  over a year ago

St. Austell

excellent keep it up lol

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

warrington

I nip down down to the bar quickly, as I want to watch her come in and race back up to my seat. I watch intently as the pair of them walk into the bar from the hotel side hand in hand (I’m sure this was for my benefit) she kisses him and he makes his way out of the bar presumably to go and catch up with his mates whilst she waits a minute after losing up she makes her way towards the stairs, she spots me over near the balcony and strides across , all red faced and hair not quite as it was couple of hours back, she smiles at me and before I can say anything plants a kiss on my lips and I got a rather stale taste as she tongued me, “oops sorry, I should of brushed my teeth” she said with a cheeky grin” I couldn’t help it and give him a quick sucking before I left (she’s done this before) she sat down and I continued to quiz her about her exploits. He’d fucked her all around the rooms by all accounts and cum 3 three times, she said they were undressing as they walked in the door of his room and he was inside her within 2 minutes. This was too much, I was so horny and said finish ur drink we’re going back to our hotel and speed marched her Straight there. Sure enough she hadn’t had knickers on and was still red where he’d fucked her without a second to waste I dropped my trousers and etched her in the edge of the bed as I slid my cock into her still very warm and wet hole, and was filling her cunt with my cum within about 2 minutes as this was the hottest thing I’d ever done, I couldn’t help thinking she had just taken 2 loads of cum by different guys in different places in the last hour. Then she told me in all details as we lay there....

Brilliant story

ayr / glasgow

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Fanfuckingtastic from start to finish. I'd love my wife to be like this.

Blackburn

Love this...

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

loving the way the cocky northener hands her back to him and that lovely warm sympathetic pity kiss that so many of us have experienced

"Fanfuckingtastic from start to finish. I'd love my wife to be like this. "

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *acladMan  over a year ago

York

My ex-wife was very much like this, plenty of stories I could tell everyone....

Fantastic story

By *azinga71Man  over a year ago

Angus

Loving this story, so hot!

warrington

Thanks for all the positive messages everyone

My wife and I are lying in our hotel bed after I’ve just given her her second lot of cum in the last hour. I look at her, her hair all messed up, dried cum on her tits and taste in her mouth, her pussy red where she had been fucked silly and I’m looking at her with pure lust.

So she starts to tell me about her encounter, it turns out when he came over to speak to her at the bar she had pulled her dress up ever so slightly but just enough for him to see that she didn’t have any knickers on hence journey to they room didn’t take long. He had slipped his fingers inside her as soon as the lift door shut as they kissed, she said they ran down the corridor to his room and virtually ripped at each other’s clothes as they stumbled through the door , he pushed her on the bed and went down on her but she said she was just so wet and asked him to fuck her straight away, literally she said within 2 minutes he was inside me. She said by the time I’d texted her he had cum all over her tits and face (oh and hair, it was still there) and she’s managed to get him hard again and was shagging him again only this time he lasted longer and did her doggy, she rode him and he fucked her on the desk before cumming inside her. I’m so proud.

So the next stage of my journey is to watch her in action and could really do with a fit well hung guy to help me out and be in the same bar as us next time we are out. Don’t suppose there’s many on here

Blackburn

Me me me me me me here sir...lol

warrington

Form an orderly queue

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"Thanks for all the positive messages everyone

My wife and I are lying in our hotel bed after I’ve just given her her second lot of cum in the last hour. I look at her, her hair all messed up, dried cum on her tits and taste in her mouth, her pussy red where she had been fucked silly and I’m looking at her with pure lust.

So she starts to tell me about her encounter, it turns out when he came over to speak to her at the bar she had pulled her dress up ever so slightly but just enough for him to see that she didn’t have any knickers on hence journey to they room didn’t take long. He had slipped his fingers inside her as soon as the lift door shut as they kissed, she said they ran down the corridor to his room and virtually ripped at each other’s clothes as they stumbled through the door , he pushed her on the bed and went down on her but she said she was just so wet and asked him to fuck her straight away, literally she said within 2 minutes he was inside me. She said by the time I’d texted her he had cum all over her tits and face (oh and hair, it was still there) and she’s managed to get him hard again and was shagging him again only this time he lasted longer and did her doggy, she rode him and he fucked her on the desk before cumming inside her. I’m so proud.

So the next stage of my journey is to watch her in action and could really do with a fit well hung guy to help me out and be in the same bar as us next time we are out. Don’t suppose there’s many on here"

I've always fancied a trip to Warrington lol

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Worksop

Great story

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Brilliant horny read.

My husband wants me to behave like this...

By *acladMan  over a year ago

York

"Brilliant horny read.

My husband wants me to behave like this... "

Go for it!!! You will both love it

manchester

Fantastic story

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Great story I'd love the wife to do that fingers crossed ??

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic