FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel fun/Fantasy?

Hotel fun/Fantasy?

By *Desire OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Oldbury

I recently booked a seaside hotel for a jolly up with friends I only see occasionally.

Now, there is only me and the FAB family that know about my ‘hobby’ of cross dressing.

As I was packing I thought I’d pack my lingerie and heels just in case I felt the urge to show off in front of a hotel mirror.

Anyways we get to the night in question, a Friday night.

I had a good jolly up with friends as planned and had got back to hotel at 2am, more than a little tipsy.

I then decided to post on fab status asking if anyone would like to join me. Whilst waiting I had a shower then got dressed up in my lovely red lingerie and heels (see my profile pics).

After checking loads of messages asking where I was etc I settled on a guy who was on his way back from working on the roads. He basically asked where I was and how long I’d wait saying he had to go and shower first. I said as long as it takes for you to get here but please leave your hi visi on.

Anyways the clock was ticking on to nearly half hour since he said he was on his way. I thought ok and left him a message saying I’d left the key card just under the front door and he’d find me lying on the bed.

After lying on the bed and half falling to sleep I heard the click of the key card and the door opening slowly then gently closing. My heart skipped a beat them raced I just stayed face down with stockinged legs wide open. The first thing he wud have seen would have been my heels.

Within a few seconds I heard the whisper of ‘wow’ god almighty.

I just lay there not moving an inch pretending I was asleep.

Then I felt my panties being pulled to one side and the feel of s tongue between my legs. My cock shot to rock hard in record time. He spent 15 mins all round my hole licking and licking. I then pretended to be disturbed and sort of turned on my side with one straight leg and one bent obviously now showing my rock hard cock. Within seconds my panties were being pulled to the side and a big tongue was licking it from my balls upwards. My cock was then taken full length into his mouth. He continued to suck for about 10 mins from the tip down to my Ball’s. I managed to then glimpse this guy. He did indeed leave his hi visi on.

At that point he glimpsed up and we made eye contact. He was about 30/35 yo I’d say.

He then stood up and pulled me up from my waist so I was on my knees facing away from him. His zip came down and I heard him pull apart the packet of a condom.

Two seconds later he was deep inside me pumping away. I then managed to say plz shoot all over my back. For 10 mins he was pumping away and muttering to himself what a fkin night.

After 10 mins or so he pulled out pulled off the condom and held my hip while he finished himself off all over me. I fell face down on the bed my back covered in his hot juice. I stayed there whilst he went in the bathroom then left with a quiet close of the door.

I had been truly used but not quite abused which is exactly the outcome I wanted.

It was a great ending to a fantastic day. But it’s our little secret

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic