FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Honey, Jack and John in Edinburgh

Honey, Jack and John in Edinburgh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this story started from a very late night/ early morning very hot trans Europe text-a-thon with Honey_hush a few nights back. Some of it is true... Seemed a shame to waste it...

Enjoy...

So Honey and I are out in Edinburgh at a pretty well kent late night, basement drinking establishment with a friend of a friend from Glasgow - they work in the same place and were through at a gig but the female half wanted to go home so we said we’d show John the sights...

We’d been out for a few hours and things were getting pretty flirty with John and Honey; there’s history you see: they had a previous kiss in Glasgow at a Burlesque evening. It wasn’t anything serious and more bravado on his part than anything else at the time....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We walk in and it’s pretty busy and full of the usual backpacking clientele. We push our way through the crowd and make the usual passing “busy” type comments to folk as we go. We’re literally squeezing our way in, me first then Honey then John – and they’re in very close contact by now. The place is hot and loud. We finally reach the bar. I stand behind Honey, admiring her form as she keeps eye contact with John. She sees me watching out of the corner of her eye and we share a wry, knowing smile. Game on.

I place the drinks order then turn and rest my head on her shoulder, giving her a gentle whisper of encouragement. She leans into my hot breath on her neck as she keeps his gaze, takes his hand and places it under the bottom of her dress and onto her leg. She gives him a knowing look and I stare at him and smile in approval. The drinks are placed in front of me and I turn to pay as she guides his hand up as far as the lacy top of her hold ups and lets him feel the sheer of the nylon and then the warm smoothness of her thigh. She gets nudged slightly forward into him by the hustle and bustle as people try to catch the barman’s attention. We can both see he’s really, really nervous but also that his eyes are screaming excitement. I present the drinks which force his hand...if you will...to drop from her leg and pick his drink up.

Honey turns to thank me for the drinks and gives me a long, soft, lingering kiss and bites her bottom lip as she finishes. He doesn’t know where to look. I raise my...glass up and forward to say “cheers” to both and wish us all a very pleasant evening ahead. She catches his stare and gives him a cheeky wink…

A song comes on and Honey being Honey, she wants to dance. Both myself and John try to say no but she grabs both our hands and drags us up whilst chuckling to herself at our protestations. The dancefloor is packed with writhing bodies. It’s hot and humid. We dance in a circular fashion to begin with then Honey give a few cheeky bumps of her ass against my groin whilst laughing at John and grabs hold of his hands. I put my hands round her waist and pull her tight into me, nuzzling her neck briefly. All the while she keeps hold of his hands and gyrates against me while staring into his eyes. I drop my hands and she turns to face me whilst doing the same to John with her ass against his groin. This time I hold his gaze. You can see the mixture of anticipation and confusion on his face. He’s so nervous that Honey has to take his hands and place them on her waist. She pushes them tighter in and squeezes his hands. She moves ever so slowly but with purpose and pulls one hand down to her thigh and back to the stocking top. Realisation of what is taking place is starting to dawn on John.

The song finishes and he almost looks relieved - like a schoolboy who was grateful for the dance but glad it’s over to combat the awkwardness. We return to our drinks.

We’ll see what goes from there shortly.

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

I suggest we get a booth. Honey nods in agreement and asks John if he’d still like to join us for the drinks or has she “scared him off?” He laughs nervously and nods that he’ll join us. He’s flushed. Red faced and slightly perspiring, his long hair sticking to his brow. We sit down. I slide in first, Honey joins me in the middle and John on the outside. We take jackets off and dispose of our bags. The place is still jumping but at least now we can hear each other talk. There are people squeezing past and going about their business.

Honey gives a cheeky squeeze of his thigh and smiles “This is cosy, isn’t it?”, all the while staring into his eyes. As Honey sat down I noticed she’d lifted the back of her dress so she wasn’t sitting on the skirt but left the front to cover her legs. I wonder what she has planned. We begin chatting about the music, the atmosphere, the heat and how it gets you going. She takes a hand from each from us and lifts them to her lips and gives each a kiss, looks at us both in turn and says “I’ve a good feeling about tonight, don’t you?”.

She then places each hand on a corresponding thigh and starts moving them up and down slowly. We quickly get the idea. She lifts her arms up and nonchalantly hangs them over the seat back around us both. We continue to stroke her smooth thighs under the table. I move a bit more that John who is still clearly very nervous. She senses his nervousness and wants to put him at ease. She leans into him and whispers in his ear; ‘“It’s OK, I want you to stroke my thigh” and gives him a breathy kiss to the ear. He lets down a bit of his guard and starts touching her thigh a bit more enthusiastically. I’m stroking the other one and by now my hand has disappeared under the free moving dress...

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

People still mill past going to the bar, playing the slot machines and heading to the dancefloor. It’s busy. No one notices what’s going on under the table, nor would we care. This is now just our own little world. My hand is rubbing Honey’s stocking top and slowly moving round towards the warmth of her inner thigh. I move slowly upward towards her warm mound. She jokes to John that “there seems to be something amiss down there” and giggles. She brings her left hand down into his, slides it under her dress and leans in for a kiss. This time her mouth is open, her tongue willing and awaiting his. He reciprocates and their eyes close as they fall into the moment. She pushes his hand further round her thigh and up towards what is now a very, very wet mound. Honey releases his hand and leaves him to find his own way. He is becoming more confident sliding a finger or two under the stocking top to play with it and back out and round her thigh toward the seat base...

Honey turns to kiss me now. Our tongues clash and she moans slightly. By now she is rubbing John’s thigh and every now and then catch his stiffness with the outside edge of her hand. As she does she turns to stare at him and exclaims “Oh my! Whatever could we do with that?!”. He blushes but his hand is now somewhat frantic. Looking for approval, unsure how far is too far. Honey tilts her head in a “come here” fashion and he obliges. She kisses him again and this time she runs her full palm slowly and firmly over his member and balls. His grip is now tight on her thigh. She goes for his ear and neck and gives him full permission to touch.

At this point my hand is now running down the pant line on one side, I feel movement from John’s hand on the other. I now take his hand and guide the palm over her lace covered mound, Honey tenses her muscles as he glides purposefully over her clit. I smile at him, he smiles at me and I nod to him. He slowly pushes a finger under the seam of her panties and follows the shape of her womanly form. She squeezes his thigh harder and harder and leans in for another kiss. He kisses good. Slow and steady with just the right amount of tongue play; she asks him if he’d like “to explore further”. His eyes widen and pupils dilate. He’s hesitant. I again give him a reassuring look as Honey slides to his ear, parts her legs wide and whispers “feel how wet I am...”.

By *hy marvel guyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Things are hotting up and I’m aware that we’re losing control a bit. Just at that moment a bar man comes to clear tables so I squeeze Honey’s thigh hard to calm things down. Just as she’s about to give me an earful she realises what’s happening and stops. She leans forward towards the table to conceal John’s hand. The barman makes small talk and we laugh until he heads off. Then we belly laugh. Belly laugh at how close that was to getting caught. Honey throws herself back in the seat and breathes a sigh of relief. She looks at me; looks at John, then kisses me hard while pulling John’s hand back towards her mound so he can feel how excited she is then she turns to kiss him. As she does she pushes his hand as far as she can and he enters her wetness with his fingers. She shudders a little with anticipated pleasure. I’m still stroking Honey’s lace topped thigh and have an arm on the back of the pew whilst playing with her hair. She kisses him harder and he fingers her deeper under the table...

Still people pass. The rush is intense. She breaks from the kiss and stares him in the eye and tells him she wants him to fuck her while I watch then join in. He pauses; his movements unsure, he glances at me and again at Honey as if he thinks this is a joke. Honey leans in closer “I don’t think you heard me!”. She lets her lips brush against his ear. “I want you to fuck me while Jack watches. Do you want to fuck me John? Do you want to fuck me hard?” He stifles a nervous laugh and squeezes his lips together in an unsure fashion then says “Yes. Yes, I do. I think that would be great fun”. Honey kisses him as if it were a hand shake sealing a life changing deal then gives me that knowing smile.

I ask if anyone needs another drink for Dutch courage and they both agree. I collect the empties - ever the barman see - and head off to the bar...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds promising definitely more please quickly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to see a picture of Honey

Her profile is on here...

Anyhoo...

The two of them are left alone. I can just see them sitting in the corner. Enough to know they’re there but not what’s going on. She jokingly asks if this is how he thought his night was going to go, to which he responds “no absolutely not!”, with a nervous laugh. They both stare at each other for a second. Their hearts racing and breath shortening. In a surprise move, and maybe because I’m not there, he goes in for a kiss, holding Honey’s face with one hand while he slides his fingers deep into her wetness and pulls them slowly upward. Honey desperately wants to lower herself down but that is too obvious so she subtly move her hips to get his fingers where she wants them. The kiss is fierce. The breath is tempered. He has one hand in her hair pulling her to his face. Honey starts to moan, maybe a bit too loudly although because of the music, no one can hear - only she is conscious of it. He withdraws his fingers, soaking, and uses the moistness to gently and slowly run his fingertips up and down each side of her hood and round her clit. She stares straight ahead and sees me coming back with the drinks. Honey makes a hasty shuffle to say stop as if she’s been caught.

Does she feel a little guilt, or is it just a lustful excitement? Did she let yourself get too carried away? She definitely enjoyed it, though. That freedom, the power it had, the way it made her feel. She is flushed and sweating and it’s not the heat of the club. She’s desperate for more....

I pop the drinks on the table and ask, somewhat knowingly, if everyone is OK. They both burst into nervous laughter. Being ever the ‘I’m confident’ one Honey suggests perhaps we should “finish these then head somewhere perhaps a little more appropriate?”. We both eagerly agree that perhaps that would be best. The music is thumping, the heat humid. We are all sweaty, hot, flushed and extremely - wet. We finish our drinks, get our things together and start to head towards the door. The place is heaving. Honey leads the way. There’s a little build up of people and it causes a jam. She glances to see where we are and sees John is right behind her. She backs into him and pushes her ass firmly against his still hard manhood and thrusts her hands back on to his hips to pull herself closer to him with a cheeky wiggle. She teasingly lets go, give him a knowing wink and pushes her way through the crowd.

We start to walk towards the hotel, which is a little distance away, giving us enough time to cool down before getting hot again. We walk three abreast with Honey in the middle, arm in arm with us both. To get from where we are Honey remembers there’s a shortcut through an alley in one of the old parts of town. As we reach the opening, she pulls us both in that direction and, with a glint in her eye, says “let’s go this way, boys”. We head into the alley...

We walk a dozen or so steps into the darkness and without warning Honey grabs me, pushes me against the wall and kisses me urgently, holding my face, running her fingers through my hair. John is back to looking like a nervous schoolboy so she assures him he’s not being left out and pulls him in towards her too. She kisses him, tongues clash and saliva exchanged; then she returns to me and same again. John runs his hand down her back and to her arse with a mighty squeeze. The alley is dark. People go past the end like someone passing a window. We’re far enough up that risks can be taken. Honey kisses me, she kisses John and simultaneously rubs our cocks through our ever tightening jeans.

“I’m so wet!” she exclaims breathlessly and starts to unbutton my belt. I assist to speed things up. I run my hand down the front of her neck and ever so slowly over her gorgeous breasts, feeling that her nipples are pert and erect and pushing through the sheerness of her dress. John is moving in behind her now, one hand on her hips and one under her skirt.

Honey puts her hand down my trousers and starts to pull slowly and firmly on my girth, as she does I cup her jaw and throat and push her back towards John, he lifts his hand and positions himself behind her so she is grinding on him as she strokes my manhood. I pull her back towards me and kiss her hard as she works on my length. John now slips his hand round the front of her knickers and in the top. He can feel now how smooth she is (it was a Wednesday – wax day!).

He dips his two fingers in and breaks the seal for the rush. She groans loudly. His hand is saturated. She kisses me hard while pushing back on him and pulling at my now wet cock. Honey breaks free from my grasp and bends forward, pushing her head downwards to take me in her eager mouth. She very slowly sucks the tip to start with, now more than moist from the pre come and build up from the night so far. John is rubbing himself harder and harder against her. It’s difficult for him to get his fingers into her the way he wants now she has doubled over, so he slides his hand under from behind and onto her warm, wet, delicious pussy. He rubs the full mound length through her pants from the pubic bone to her tight ass a good few times. Honey squirms and pushes against him. She wants his eager fingers in her at least. Honey is now going to town on my cock, swallowing its full length with the odd gag of satisfaction. She is circling Johns cock now with her rear and he is hard as a rock and ready to blow. He pulls her pants to the side to let his fingers in and starts to thrust, harder and deeper. Honey glances up at me and I glance at John. We exchange knowing smiles but also an “Oh fuck! What are we doing out here?!” moment.

Still people mill past the close entry. The exit is far enough away that we’d be alerted by shadows and echos of an impending arrival. Honey stands up and turns to face John, kissing him hard. He can taste my cock on her lips and tongue but he doesn’t seem to mind one bit. He’s literally going with the flow. As they kiss, he presses his hardness against Honey. She can feel how rock hard and ready he is for her. He is breathless with her passionate kisses and she can sense what he wants. “Shall I give you some of what Jack’s just had?” she asks him coyly. He can’t speak. He just nods slowly and looks at me. I give him a nod and a wry smile, as if to let him know what a mind blowing experience is to...come.

Honey turns and looks at me and smiles. She holds my gaze as she unfastens his belt and slowly pulls his jeans and boxers down over his ass, exposing his erection. She looks at it admiringly, then at John, then back at me and says “yummy!”. She continues to hold my gaze as she slowly bends her knees and heads in the direction of his groin. She looks directly at me as she takes his cock in her mouth and slides it slowly deeper, she feels it brush the inside of her cheeks and into her throat, first the tip, then as she opens her throat wider, the shaft. She makes a small cough and splutter but goes back and forth on it for more. Her eyes are now watering but the excitement of a challenge makes her want it more. She will win this cock. It’s hers.

I walked forward and stand directly behind her. She stands and lifts her head to kiss him, then with my hand on her hair pulling her head back she kisses me. I can taste his cock, his pre cum, his musk with every swallow. I’m now going crazy.

With John’s trousers undone and his cock out she suggests with a shrug of the shoulders than now is as good a time as any and there’s so much hustle and bustle we’re being left well alone. She lifts her skirt on to her hips and looks at John as she takes a step forward and pushes her hot, wet mound towards his cock. He has a panicked look on his face. That dread that he has gone out with no protection to offer. Honey offers some reassurance that “OK, maybe next time, but we can still carry on as we are at the moment”. He relaxes.

Knowing the pressure is off him he starts to caress her tits as she stands upright and turns to face me. “I want your tongue. Now.” she pleads. I don’t need asked twice and oblige, getting down on my knees and start to lick her as she opens her legs wider and teases John with her ass rubbing against his cock. He slides it up and down the crack of Honey’s tight butt as I continue to slowly lick and suck her. I have two fingers in her warm pool as I’m licking slow and steady with little bursts. She lets out an ecstatic moan. I turn my fingers to reach her G spot and start to circle it applying firm pressure as I go. I can feel Honey’s flow get heavier and heavier til a blast of squirt hits my top lip and runs onto my bottom one. I rise up to kiss her with the prize as she lets out a whimper of pleasure and licks her own wetness from my face.

I’m rubbing her wet clit as John is rubbing her breasts and kissing her neck as he pushes against her harder and harder. She in turn pushes herself against him harder and harder and guides my head back down to pleasure her again. She is moaning louder now and panting as I’m frantically eating her. John is pushing harder than ever against her ass; Honey hard on him. She slides a hand round to rub his ample cock, now pulsing from his heart beat. Honey feels every pulse in her palm and is desperate to feel that inside her. She pushes his cock downward so his pubis is now rubbing off her cheeks, I’m running my tongue and mouth from her clit down round to her ass and can see his tip appear. I lend it a courtesy lick as I glance over it. Honey starts to rise up on her tip toes which pushes his cock further down. I stand up and kiss her passionately as she slides back and forth against his length.

Wetter and wetter it slips down her butt crack all smooth from her own moistness. I’m kissing her and fingering her slowly as John runs his hands down over the lace on her hold ups and up to her pussy. Things are feverishly hot and passionate and with complete abandon like never before. Things have spectacularly fallen into place. She flicks her dress edge out the way so he can see her round ass and his cock sliding against it. As I’m kissing her she breaks away to my ear, kissing my neck as my fingers are in her, she moans with pleasure and asks me to lick her again but this time when I’m there she wants me to guide his cock in. I remind her we don’t have ‘anything’ but she’s in the moment, she wants John’s cock and wants his full length deep inside her now.

John is too busy to have heard what was exchanged and I go down and lick Honey’s clit, cupping it, sucking it, circling it with my tongue and I run my hands round her thighs and ass. I then put my hand between her legs and my palm cups John’s cock. It’s big - way bigger than mine - and I know Honey is going to love having this guy inside her. I’m going to love watching him give it to her. Hard.

He tenses slightly, unsure of what’s taking place. We never spoke about any bi cock play but that wasn’t really what this was. She throws her head back for him to kiss her and as he moves closer she tells him “I want you inside me!” He protests again about his lack of protection. She asks again “Do you want to fuck me here and now? Yes or no?!” as she slides her wetness urgently up and down his shaft again.

He can’t resist, no one would resist Honey. It’s the right moment. We’re living, we’re alive - all there as one. He whimpers with almost resignation that he would “love to fuck you.” She leans forward slightly and wraps her leg around my thigh, clasping her hands around the back of my neck. She looks me in the eye and smiles as if to say, “you know what to do, Jack”. I look up at John as I cup his balls and run my hand up his shaft. Honey bends over slightly as I kiss her in appreciation and pull his tip toward her clit. I rub the head round her clit and she is almost hopping on one leg with the anticipation of what’s about to fill her.

I push his cock back slightly and run the tip the full length of Honey’s lips til he can feel the hot, hot, wet skin inside touching his bare cock. His heart is about to burst out his chest. Honey is shaking knowing the complete disregard for common sense she is now showing. She slowly lets his tip into her pussy, gently easing it in, then rises back off it, back down a little further, then back off until she can’t contain herself anymore. Honey is sliding up and down his shaft and her wetness is dripping onto my hands.

She thrusts down on him, his width pushing her wide and his length filling her deeper than she’s been filled before. I come up to kiss her as she cries out “Ohh Godddddddd!” John starts to thrust harder, pushing deeper into her, filling her, his head hits her spot and she places a welcoming hand on her abdomen to feel it.

Honey and I kiss passionately as she gyrates on his cock then I stand back to admire what we have achieved together. An evening at a gig, some drinks and dancing and now with all abandon and seemingly not a care in the world, that alleyway is about three people enjoying one sexual explosion. John thrusts faster and harder and Honey moans and signals for me to come back over. She throws her arms around my neck for support and balance as she moans and groans with the odd expletive.

We kiss hard, she pulls on my cock but all I want is to watch her get fucked by someone else. She can’t stand it. Right now, all she wants while she’s being fucked by a relative stranger is my cock in her mouth. She bends forward. John now has complete control from behind as Honey takes control of me. She cups my balls and takes my length deep in her mouth and throat. John is hammering now. She can barely stand, her legs struggling to take the thrusts.

She runs her hand round my butt and slowly works my ass with the tip of her finger, all the while going deeper. Gently widening my hole her other hand on the base of my shaft whilst the tip is deep in her mouth, she pushes back hard against John. Honey feels so full and is loving every single stroke. She works a full finger into my ass and starts to push and spin until it relaxes. I’m now rock hard and begging for more. Slowly she works a second finger in and starts to push hard almost as If she is imitating the thrusts being afforded to her. Honey’s fingers push deep, up to the knuckles and start to milk my prostate as I push my cock further down her throat. All the while John is thrusting her pussy, her pussy is gyrating on John and Honey’s fingers are thrusting my ass. She goes faster and faster against my prostate til I can’t contain it anymore and I almost buckle to the floor. Spent. My ring grips tight on her fingers as I thrust my come into her mouth, the first spurt takes her by surprise but she get the rhythm and swallows it all as it unloads.

John feels and sees what’s happening up front and pushes for the finish. Honey, by now, is a quivering wreck and barely able to stand, every thrust from John now hitting her spot. She is so wet, she is flushed, she is hot and starts to feel the blood tingle in her face and cheeks as she is about to cum. Her legs shake. John thrusts and thrusts until he almost flops lifeless onto Honey’s back, save for the seismic after shocks as he pumps his hot mess into her soaking wet, throbbing pussy. With each trembling aftershock his come slips back down his shaft, he doesn’t want this to end yet so he stays inside her. Honey eagerly cleans my cock with her tongue. I pull her up as I want to taste what I’ve just given her.

John now pulls out and a cascade of come and Honey’s honey spills out. Her hold ups are slightly the worse for wear. We all look at each other and smile.

The security of the mind and lack of awareness of the past half hour quickly wears off as we realise where we are and the ramifications of what would’ve happened had we been caught. We are all happy, tired, wet and above all satisfied and exhausted. We buckle up, tie up, button up and kiss each other passionately then make our way through to the end of the close towards the hotel...

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

» Add a new message to this topic