FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She used to be a slut

She used to be a slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story of a current situation along with a story of the past and aspirations for the future. I am sure there will be some on here with the usual "you have a single profile" comments, however I have been on this a lot longer than I have disco ered my wife is a fire breathing whore lol... So myself and my wife joan are happily married with a beautiful family. Joan is 5ft5" large breasts a decent body for a mother of 3 and an ass that she loves to twerk. She always has her nails done Eyelashes done and her long blonde hair immaculate. Recently we have been having really hot sex that rivals the sex we had when we first met. Back then I couldn't keep my hands off her catching any second I could to taste and touch her. As time went by life got in the way of this being a regular occurance. Untill November 2019 that is.. While having sex after an impromptu blowjob Joan sprung on me I told here while deep inside her that I could taste my cock off her as we kissed.. To my surprise this sent her into a nearly instant orgasm cumming over my cock moaning like I remembered she used to when I would tie her up and eat her pussy for an hour before she would even see my cock way back when.. This has now sparked off a new awakening of our sex life. It has involved chains collars, spreading Bars Gags... I would love to share some experiences we are having and maybe get some feed back from couples and indeed singles. The title of the thread comes from what she said to me when we spoke about her want to experience 3somes 4somes and moresomes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Hmmm ??

This could be an interesting read

Pray continue

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston