FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time playing with a couple

First time playing with a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true account of my first time playing with a couple. I was staying up in Cheshire for work and was staying at Mottram hall. I got back to the hotel at 6pm after a long day of meetings. I checked In and headed to my room, had a quick shower and headed down to the bar for a beer with a colleague from work. We sat chatting and had a couple of drinks, grabbed a bar meal and relaxed.

The bar was fairly busy and I noticed a very well dressed couple sat at the bar chatting to the bar man, the lady had a very sexy dress with a low cut from showing off a great pair of boobs.

About 8pm my work colleague headed off to his room to call his family and retire for the night.

I decided I would have a quick nightcap before retiring myself so joined the couple at the bar, I ordered my drink and asked the couple how their day had been to try and strike up a conversation.

Paul introduced Sarah his wife and explained that they were here as he was in a company golf day the next day and Sarah had joined him as she didn’t want to be left at home. We chatted for a while and got on really well. Sarah had a great body and I was really enjoying the view of her cleavage, Paul noticed and when sarah went to the bathroom he asked if I fancied her. I was a little concerned I had offended him but told him he has a lovely wife and yes I was very much enjoying their company. Paul said he liked other guys flirting with Sarah and said he had no issue in me flirting with her as they were very open minded.

Sarah returned from the bathroom and Paul’s words stuck with me, what exactly did he mean they were “very open minded” are they in the lifestyle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I offered Paul and sarah another drink and we moved through to a more secluded part of the bar. As I sat down Sarah came and sat next to me, I couldn’t help looking her up and down she was a very attractive lady. Paul sat opposite and we chatted about family and work for a few minutes, then Paul asked if I had a partner, I explained that I was in the middle of a divorce and was not wanting to rush into anything. Sarah asked why we had split up, I explain we had drifted apart and were still friends but we’re not on the same path. I opened up and explained that we were childhood sweethearts but we had both wanted different things, if I’m honest I had known for a couple of years that we weren’t meant to be as she had cheated on me with a friend from work.

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Interesting

Sarah places a reassuring hand on my leg and gave me a warm smile as I told them how our relationship had gone downhill as I couldn’t get the thought of my ex cheating out of my head and that I was extremely jealous.

Paul then shocked me by saying they had gone through something similar but he was jealous but also turned on by the thought of Sarah being with another guy.

I confessed that I wish I could have been so open minded when it happened for me. I asked Paul how he felt about it now and he said he loves the idea of sharing Sarah and they fantasies about it a lot, I asked Sarah how she felt about it and she said the idea of Paul watching her turns her on a lot and that they are now so much more open with each other that their sex life had improved so much over the past six months.

chadderton

Keep it coming

Love hot wives

swansea

Don’t stop there

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this keep going

By *talianCouple86Couple  over a year ago

London

Waiting eagerly for the next part!

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice

cheshire/Preston

I’ve stayed at the Mottram Hall hotel but nothing happened had more luck staying at the SAS hotel at Manchester airport. I met a couple in the bar he was cuckold the pay master, she wore a short croched dress no bra I could see her nipples through the holes. As we chatted her dress ride up, she had fantastic legs and I could see she Han no knickers on either. I invited them up to my room he watched as I removed her dress and played with her small firm tits, erect nipples and wet pussy. We fucked in several positions before I filled her with cum. We chatted and drank a bit more then she sucked me hard again and I fucked her doggy against the window with the curtains open.

We stayed in touch and met again at an organised gang bang in a Manchester apartment. Her and her mate fucked everyone invited

I asked if they had ever done anything for real or was it just a fantasy to see sarah with another guy. Paul answered really quickly to say he would love it to happen but it was up to Sarah to decide when she found someone she liked. Not wanting to pressure them I left it and changed the conversation asking how long they were staying at the hotel. Sarah said they were only there overnight then back home tomorrow afternoon. Paul got up to get us all another drink so I asked Sarah if they were ok and said I hoped I hadn’t made her uncomfortable talking about there fantasies, she said she was fine and she thought Paul was getting excited.

I complimented Sarah and said she could have the pick of the me in the bar, we laughed at the thought of her teasing Paul later.

Paul returned with the drinks.......

As we sat talking Sarah placed her hand back on my leg, I was a little taken aback but could see her smiling at Paul and making sure he could see her hand moving up my leg.

As Sarah’s hand reached the top of my leg I could see Paul was encouraging Sarah so I moved my Hand onto her knee. Sarah was now touching the end of my cock through my jeans, she turned and kissed my cheek and then without warning jumped up and announced to Paul and I that she was heading to bed.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Love it

Both myself and Paul sat there a little dumbstruck, I said that I had enjoyed Sarah’s attention and it was a pity that it ended so soon, perhaps she got spooked or something. Paul said how horny it was watching and that he also felt jealous seeing Sarah touch me.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Perfect scenario for all involved xxx

More please

Enjoying it do far!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

As we were finishing our drinks and about to head to our rooms Paul’s phone pinged with a text. He looked stunned, he said nothing he just learnt over and showed me the text .....

“If you really want to see me with another guy then grab a bottle of wine and bring Adrian upstairs with you x x”

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Paul asked what I thought, I said it’s totally up to him and Sarah, I would love to join them if they were sure. Paul didn’t hesitate he told me their room number and said he would grab a bottle of wine. I said I would be ten mins as I needed to freshen up and grab some essentials, Paul looked puzzled, I reassured him, I just need to grab some condoms.

Mmmm

I rushed back to my room and quickly jumped in the shower, made sure I was clean and tidy. I gave my Teeth another clean. Grabbed my wash bag, through on my shirt and jeans and headed to their room. I knocked on the door and Paul lead me in, laying on the bed was Sarah wearing just a dressing gown. The bedside lamp was the only light on in the room, Sarah looked amazing with her leg showing I could just about see her inner thigh, I looked at Paul he looked a little uncomfortable not sure what to do so I passed him a glass of wine and asked if they were both comfortable, Paul nodded so I suggested he sat down and enjoyed the view, I told them both to let me know if they wanted to stop, I asked Sarah if she would like a massage to ease their nerves.

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I grabbed my wash bag and placed it on the bedside table, I sat Sarah up and removed her dressing gown, Sarah had a fantastic body and smelt amazing.

She rolled onto her stomach, I took some lotion out of my wash bag and warmed it between my hands, gently applying it to Sarah’s shoulders. I gradually worked my hands down to the small of her back. Sarah was sighing obviously relaxing and enjoying my attention. I looked over to Paul to check he was ok, he was smiling and gave me the thumbs up.

I leant over Sarah and gently kissed her neck, then ran my tongue down her back.

I turned Sarah over and she pulled me towards her to kiss her, her tongue farted into my mouth, she was so hot. I moved down and took a nipple in my mouth and as I sucked it I ran my hand up her inner thigh.

swansea

As I brought my hand up to Sarah’s pussy I could see she had her eyes locked on Paul, I looked over and he was transfixed, watching our every move. Sarah moved her hand and started to tug at my belt and as I teased her pussy with my fingers she started to undress me. First lacking my jeans down then removing my boxers, she smiled as my hard cock was revealed.

swansea

Great keep going

I stepped back and removed the rest of my clothes, Paul told Sarah how horny she looked as she reached out for my cock. I moved down the bed and went down on Sarah, she was so wet and as I licked and fingered her pussy she was telling Paul how good it felt.

One of our favourite fantasy scenarios

As I licked Sarah I looked over to see Paul stoking his cock, i gestured for him to come and join us. I moved up and kissed Sarah and reached for a condom. As I rolled the condom on my cock Paul positioned his cock so Sarah could suck him, I rubbed my cock over Sarah’s pussy. Paul held Sarah’s legs wide apart and told me to push my cock into Sarah. She was sucking Paul and I was pushing my length into her pussy.

Paul was watching intently as I took long slow deliberate stokes so he could see Sarah’s pussy stretched. Paul was pretty quick in coming over Sarah’s boobs as he watched me fucking Sarah, I built up the pace and intensity pushing Sarah’s legs forward to make sure she got my whole cock inside her.

By *ussyCat21Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmmm so hot!

Yum more please

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Very enjoyable keep it coming

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

I turned Sarah over onto her hands and knees, moving behind her I started fucking her from behind. Paul was kissing Sarah passionately and I felt his hand on her pussy teasing her clit, Sarah arched her back as she came hard on my cock.

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

Paul moved under Sarah and started to lick her pussy as I continued to fuck her from behind. As sarah came again I couldn’t hold back and I came hard and held her so I was fully inside her for a few seconds enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting on my cock as Paul continued to lick her. I pulled out and stood back and removed the condom, Paul was still licking Sarah so I moved up and kissed Sarah, she was wanking Paul and his cock was hard again.

"Paul moved under Sarah and started to lick her pussy as I continued to fuck her from behind. As sarah came again I couldn’t hold back and I came hard and held her so I was fully inside her for a few seconds enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting on my cock as Paul continued to lick her. I pulled out and stood back and removed the condom, Paul was still licking Sarah so I moved up and kissed Sarah, she was wanking Paul and his cock was hard again."

I wrote a very similar story from the couples perspective, horny fucklicking but with no cuck

Maybe one day we will put them together

ayr / glasgow

Wow

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *elsboy76Man  over a year ago

warrington

Love it

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

Sounds fantastic

Paul moved Sarah so she was on her back again and spread her legs wide and I got to watch him reclaim his wife, I was kissing Sarah as she was being taken by Paul, what an amazing sight to see him with a huge smile on his face. I really enjoyed watching them, sarah reaches out and started to caress my cock it didn’t take long for it to be hard again and Sarah pulled me towards her taking me into her mouth, it felt amazing and we soon found a good rhythm with Paul fucking her and Sarah managing to take all my cock into her mouth.

Paul was close to coming and asked Sarah where she wanted him to come, her response was to grab hold of his bum and hold him inside so she took his come in her pussy.

chadderton

What an amazing sight watching Paul pull his cock out of Sarah as she continued to suck my cock. I tried to pull away as I wanted to fuck Sarah again but she held me in place and continued to work my cock. Licking and sucking me with more enthusiasm than ever, I could tell she wanted me to come so I asked her where she wanted me to come, again she said nothing she just opened her mouth wide and wanked my cock hard until I couldn’t hold back and I shot my come into her mouth she shifted slightly to make sure Paul could see, she drained every drop, then she let my come leak out of her mouth onto her boobs.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

ayr / glasgow

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story

I moved off the bed and went and poured both Paul and sarah a glass of wine, handing it to them I thanked them for a fun experience and started to get dressed. Paul and Sarah were laying on the bed both looking a little bewildered, I wrote my number on a note pad and went over and first gave Sarah a kiss then made sure I shook Paul’s hand and thanked them both again before leaving them to reconnect with each other.

weston super mare

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

I got back to my room and I received a message from Paul thanking me for the evening. Then a picture of Sarah still laying on their bed with a big smile on her face.

I asked how they were feeling now?

ayr / glasgow

swansea

weston super mare