FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our newbie fantasy

Our newbie fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have recently returned to the site having cammed a few times with males and couples a few years ago. We took a few years away and are now looking to try here again and possibly move on to a meet. We are nervous about meeting for the first time and don't know how we'd react or how far things would go first time.

We have always thought that we would, for our first meet, go to a hotel, have a dark room and have a couple of drinks in the bar. The return to our room and come onto fab and invite a guy over to our hotel. We thought we would leave the hotel room door ajar and the room would be pitch black. I would be on my back taked on the bed in the room and the wife would be on her knees, between my legs. She would be sucking my cock with a black lacy thong on, her ass up in the air towards the door. Neither of us know that the stranger has entered the room and has undressed down to his boxers. She continues to kneel on the bed between my legs, sucking my cock.

We are looking to consider trying this fantasy or the same setting with the wife in her thong with a blindfold on waiting for a massage from the stranger who enters.

We want to start soft and see how things play out. If you would be interested in this fantasy or want to give us an idea of what you think you might do if you were the stranger wed love to hear it. It is something we are considering doing in the next few weeks when we go away to a hotel.

We are looking for a discreet, professional clean type guy.

Thanks for any interest or responses in advance. We would love to hear you tell us what you would do in either of those situations so we can get an idea of how they might play out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have done something very similar to this scenario. Pm us if you want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic