FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cross dressing in my uncles shed 2

cross dressing in my uncles shed 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Hi everyone and thanks for the comments..

Will be continuing soon xx jaz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

#part2

By *igjohn_2Man  over a year ago

Worsley

Just need you to continue, best story I think!!!!

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Can't wait for the next part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Looking forward to to the next instalment

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Can't wait to hear what Ann's options are

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton

Can’t wait

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Looking forward to reading more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Please continue

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

This is a great story

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

wakefield

TEN

Ann looked on in shock as colin told her everything that had happened but not exactly the truth, as the way he had describes it was that I had approached Colin and asked, in fact begged to be his slave… Colin showed Ann my signed letter and then went on to let her scroll through many pictures and video he had taken of me over the last few days

Then he presented Ann her options..

To join your sissy husband and become my slave and do anything I say, or be prepared to witness your total humiliation when I leak out the pictures of your cock sucking faggot husband all around the village…

I felt so sorry for Ann, and she was looking at me with utter contempt in her eyes,...

"I cannot believe you would do this to me jack, why, why, have you been so weak and pathetic, and how dare you bring this shame to me, this village is my life, I have worked so hard for our family and you with your perverted needs have destroyed everything….. I won't let it happen" …. She turned to Colin, "OK, what do you want to me to do…. And how do i know you will keep your word…"....

"You will just have to trust me I am afraid; you will have my word that if you obey me, and do what I say, no one will see any of these picture and this will be our secret…"

"Now, first I want you to take of all your cloths, and I am going to have a good look at you, think of it as an examination doc, and yes I will be having a very good feel of your body, as from now on your it belongs to me, is that clear"...

To me utter shock and disbelief, Ann just stood up and started to undress in front of Colin,... , and soon she stood in front of him naked.

Now despite the fact that Ann always dressed down, she did have an amazing body. She was tall, and Curvy in all the right places. Colin wasted no time, and grabbed her huge breasts and started to squeeze them, pulling gently at her nipples… "you know your husband is so proud of his little man boobs, but these are something else, look Jack, look at your wife's real big beautiful breasts, breasts that from here on you will never touch or suck, but you will be able to watch me enjoy them" and with that Colin took one of her nipples in his mouth and started to suck as he moved his hand down between her legs and moved his fingers between her hairy mound and started to rub gently.. Ann moaned with pleasure, that surprised me more as she was clearly enjoying this…..

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

ossett

More more..

Great story

It's a great story

Such an incredibly sexy story, such suspense in what will happen next!

By *t-andyMan  over a year ago

dumfries

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *aye tvTV/TS  over a year ago

stoke on trent

will ann be in stockings heels short skirts colin should go shopping with her

By *issyShellyTV/TS  over a year ago

lytham

Loving this horny story x

By *tephbicdTV/TS  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

More please

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Brighton

More

Barnsley

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Quality!

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Ooooh yes so horny

Very interesting

Dundee

Nice

wakefield

ELEVEN

He then moved back and put his hands on her shoulder and kissed her. It was a long sensual kiss and it went on far too long. Ann was not resisting him in any way, in fact she seemed to be enjoying this far more than I would ever had expected.

They walked closer to where my head was, Colin stood by my side, Ann opposite him, and he then pushed down gently on her shoulders and she dropped down at his feet and said "yes master, I am yours, you own me"... She looked directly at me, so close to my face… “remove your husbands ball gag now” instructed Colin.. Ann pulled it away…. I went to speak, but she slapped my face so hard and…….

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT BLEW MY MIND….

This just keeps getting better!!!!

By *ackietv31TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

very good indeed

Dundee

Barnsley

By *ork68Man  over a year ago

York

harrogate

Hot girl

wakefield

TWELVE

She proceeded to unzip Colin slowly, pulling his jeans down, then his pants. Exposing his cock, she touched it and gently wanked it back and forth. She had his hard cock so close to her face and his inches from mine. I could smell his musky scent and Ann's breath mixed with her familiar perfume but I could only watch as without any hesitation she started to suck him, and it was not just an act, she sucked him with more passion and excitement than I had imagined possible…

Ann had never suckled me… maybe a few licks and kisses when we were younger, but she always said that it was a degrading act, and would just never do it. She has wanked me before, and enjoyed me licking her between the legs but would never reciprocate….

I was now struggling mentally with the whole situation, my intense jealousy and utter disbelief was making me angry, sad, distressed….. I just did not know whether she was enduring this in fear of what may happen which only increased my shame or worse, she actually wanted to suck him as she took his cock deep in her mouth and licking as if her life depended on it…

"Is it nice to suck a real man's cock, a big cock, much better than that excuse of a cock that hangs between your sissy husbands legs" laughed Colin….. Colin was clearly enjoying the power and control he had over his two slaves ……

"I bet sissy wants to suck it don't you , he loves sucking my cock.." Colin pulled his cock out of Anns mouth and slapped it against my face… He then told us both to put out our tongues and lick his cock. I refused. Colin pulled of my wig and grabbed my hair. “lick my fucking cock” he shouted ….. Our tongues occasionally touched as we tried to lick his glistening wet hard cock , husband and wife under his control …… Then he pushed his cock back deep into Anns mouth face fucking her harder and I could only watch with mixed emotions of jealousy and embarrassment… Up to now I had been the focus of Colins attention and I had enjoyed the way he made me feel like a woman despite the fact that I knew he was using me for his pleasure and entertainment, but it was exciting… Now I was clearly surplus to requirements, as he had his prize,.... my wife, my Ann, sensible dependable Ann, the doctor, the school Governor, the chair of the WI, and now the slave, my wife naked, on her knees in a shed sucking Collins cock.

ossett

more soon plz

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Such a good,sexy read!! more soon please!

wakefield

THIRTEEN

"So, Ann, what are you" said Colin. She pulled away from his cock, looked at me, looked up at him and said " I belong to you now master, I am your fuck slut, your cum dump, you own me now"..... I had never heard Ann use such language before, it seemed so unreal, this was not my Ann,.........

This was too much for me to handle now, I just could not believe how easy she had given in to him…

"Would you like to punish your husband now" said Colin. "Yes please master" she said

Ann got up and walked over to me. "I want to hear you scream" she said… "I want to hear you scream as every strike of this cane punishes your lying sissy ass"

She wasted no time, and was soon striking my bare ass with the bamboo. I screamed as each strike bit deep into my exposed flesh "OWWWWWW PLEASE I AM SORRY I BEG YOU PLEASE STOP… OWOWWWWWWWWW AGHHHHHH…"

Colin gave you the opportunity to ask me if I would join you, he gave you the chance to be honest and you did not have the balls to do it"

"OWWWW WHAT, WHAT…. WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHAT, YOU Knew, ….NO NO that was not what he said, he made me do it, he said he would AGGHHH OWWW PLEASE ANN, IT HURTS … " I was confused….

The cane struck again…. "OWWWWWW"

Then , Colin took the other set of stocks and positioned them in front of me. “Its time Ann” said Colin….. “time to let your husband see you get what you need” ………Ann willingly set herself inside them, resting her head and arms between the stocks, as colin fastened them down. Colin made us hold hands. Anns face was inches from mine.

“now you can watch as I fuck your wife” laughed colin…. Ann was smiling and showed no resistance as she settled into position. “emmm yes master, please fuck me hard, fill me with your cock” she said laughing now – so out of character.

He face contorted with pleasure, her breaths deepened as he entered her …..

Soon Colin was pounding Ann from behind, fucking her deep, and she was panting and groaning with delight as he fucked her. Ann squeezed my hands tight… “OHH,,, OHH ,, AGHH OHHH “ She grunted and groaned, spital from her panting breath wetting my face as he fucked her…….“oh yes,,, YES,,, YES OHHH yes this is so good” … “what do you think Ann, am I better than your husband”,,, said colin as he rode my wife….. “ “ oh yes , YES , YES this is so much better than I have ever had from that useless item” and she spat at me “is this what you wanted jack,, are you happy now … ,,, “….

“shall I cum inside you Ann” said colin ,,,, “YES,, YES ,,, YES ,, FILL ME MASTER,,, I AM YOURS NOW PLEASE I BEG YOU” she shouted as he fucked her deep and she screamed in extasy as he released his seed inside my wife, pumping her deep and hard,,,,,,,

Colin released Ann from the stocks and walked to me, pulled my head up by my own hair now as my wig was off, and pushed his cock into my mouth. His cock, dripping with cum and my wife's jucies,..... "get used to this sissy, as from here on this is as close you wil get to your wife, cleaning duties from here on…"

As he pushed his cock in my mouth, Ann came up close to watch…. She knelt down, caressing colins ass, and legs, and then she grabbed my chin, as his cock rested inside my mouth. Colins cock grew hard again, he was clearly enjoying the power and control over us.

You see, I had an idea that you dressed when you worked away when the kids were younger, but I just let you get on with it, I did not really mind, as long as you were discrete…. But I thought that was behind you now,... and I could not understand why you were not interested in sex,.. "

I wanted to respond, but his cock was deep down my throat as he pulled my hair pushing deep….

Ann went on…

" But the reason I suggested you take on the allotment was to give me some time alone so I could meet with Colin so he could give me what I needed and what you were unable to provide, a good fucking…" We have been meeting for sex for a while now, and with you at the allotment to do some gardening, I was happy getting fucked by Colin, and you had no idea at all… but then it turned out that you were not developing a new found love for gardening, you were rekindling your old habits and dressing again,... There was me feeling guilty about meeting with Colin, and all the time you could not give a shit, and all you wanted was to get caught dressing in my uncles shed and get fucked by men. Imagine how that made me feel, …

Colin pulled his cock out my mouth laughing…. He moved behind me and started to slap my ass.

I screamed again" No that's not how it happened, NO" and he whacked me again, but this time harder, and she was enjoying it as was Colin…Ann slapped my face… "be quite and listen" she said…..

" So that’s when we decided to have a bit of fun with you………We met a few times, and to be honest the idea intrigued me, how far would you go…. So I encouraged Colin to make it more exciting…. and when he suggested locking you in the stocks he had built for the village fayre .. well that was just a great idea……. Colin showed me all the picture he had taken and the way you were asking, begging Colin to fuck me, well that clearly demonstrated that you had lost all respect for me as your wife…."

"I needed some excitement, and let's face it, there's no comparison between you and Colin !!.. You clearly want to be a woman, and I need a real man with a real big hard cock to please me, you never show any interest, you give up so easy”….

I felt absolutely devastated, I had been coned, used, and humiliated ,,,, but what next, where would his end…..

"FUCK HIM Colin" …. shouted Ann, "I want to watch you fuck my useless husband"....

Colin just rammed his cock inside my ass, pushing deep as I yelled… "OWWW",... I squealed as he fucked me hard….

This went on for some time before he released another jet of cum, this time inside me.. Now he had fucked us both…..

Colin and Ann then started to kiss each other again. I was still helpless in the stocks, and could only watch on as they kissed and touched each other in a passionate embrace. He was sucking in her breasts, as she played with his cock. They continued to enjoy each other whilst I remained helpless in the stocks…..

……………

Later, when they had finally rested, Ann came up close to me again. She was dressed now, as was colin.

We are going back to the house now, we have things to arrange.. As for you, well, we are finished… i will be divorcing you and Colin will be moving in. You will accept my terms… But we wil keep you on and give you what you want…. I am sure with the right hormone treatment and some surgery we could soon have your boobs even bigger, get you hair removed and get them balls cut of, in fact I could do that myself in the day surgery,.... We will turn you into our little whore and you can be our slave and you can live in your shed all day long – and Colin thinks he can get you advertised on a few web sites and men will pay good money to fuck you……….

The end……

ossett

Great story

By *hill67Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Noooo it cant be the end. there is so much more to this.

By *issyShellyTV/TS  over a year ago

lytham

Sissy heaven x

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *tephxdTV/TS  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Wonderfully written story . So many TVs living it as were all slots xxx

Brighton

Great story, thank you

Great story. Cheers!

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Wonderful writing. Thank you.

By *ed01Man  over a year ago

happy ville

I knew she was in on it but a fantastic story id say i has kind of ruind my reading of others as they cant compair

thank you

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

god id love this x

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thank you thank you thank you.... excellent

harrogate

Next one please

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 22/02/20 09:06:29]

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

lol excellent tale

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Jaz.. What can I say??

..Fantastic... As I've said before ,I think that this is one of your best to date.

Please keep up the good work.

You bring so much into people lives with your stories.

We all sit on the edge of our seats for the next chapter!!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share.

I just love your work.

Cats xxx

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Jaz.. What can I say??

..Fantastic... As I've said before ,I think that this is one of your best to date.

Please keep up the good work.

You bring so much into people lives with your stories.

We all sit on the edge of our seats for the next chapter!!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share.

I just love your work. I couldn’t agree with you more

Cats xxx"

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Barnsley

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Hope theres more tales to cum x

Love reading this fantastic x

Absolutely brilliant reading this with a nice hard cock and enjoying wanking it off

Just awesome

Love it thank you for posting

Brilliant, waiting for the next story

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Wow great read

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 28/02/20 06:19:39]

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

i now have a bi male friend that wants me to dress up at his allotment in his shed x fingers crossed

» Add a new message to this topic