FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The cost of a dogging cigarette.

The cost of a dogging cigarette.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaret James200 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I had been dogging a few times and realised that it was very hit and miss, the hits were great usualy ending in everyone having a good cum but the misses were lonely nights sitting waiting for someone to turn up.

This night I was fully dressed having been out on the town and tipsy/horny as hell, I pulled on the carpark of a known dogging site only to find it empty so I put the radio on low and made myself cumfy, it was twenty minutes and some great music later when a small car appeared and parked over the furthest most space from myself.

This is the bit I hate as everyone sits in their cars waiting for someone else to do something, I looked across at the car but could not make out it's ocupants, hell I thought in for a penny in for I pound so I got out of the car the cutesy light showing of my short dress and long legs, no reaction so I lit a cigarette, still no reaction from the other vehicle, I walked casually around my car reasured that they could hear my heels on the concrete, still no reaction, disappointed I finished the cig and got back in my car lit up again by the curtesy light. Oh well, I put the radio back on very low and settled back down humming along with the tunes. A few minutes passed and I looked in the mirror to find the car had gone I looked over my shoulder but could not see it anywhere when there was a sudden tap on my window to my suprise the car was now one space away next to me and a very young lad was standing by my window, he indicated for me to put my window down, "hi, do you have a light", "er yes" i mumbled and offered him my lighter, "if you get out you can have one of mine" then offered me a cigarette from his packet.

as I got out he looked me up and down lit my cigarette and said "very nice", "thank you" I replied, "are you on your own" he continued, "yes I've been out clubbing, you on your own" I enquired, "no my mates are in the car but they wanted to see how things went before they get out", "went" I esclaimed looking confused, "yes what you looked like and whether you give blow jobs", BLOW JOBS", "yes a blow job is the going rate for a cigarette and you owe me one now"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

I hope this has a happy ending

Birmingham

I looked him in the eye to see if he was joking but he just stared straight back "well do you suck cock or not" he said, "er well yes but", I stuttered, "then you owe me for the ciggy", l looked at the ground and whispered "ok", he just looked at me for a few seconds then began undoing his belt "best be a good one I ain't got many cigs left" he said then let his trousers fall to his feet, even though he was not more than maybe nineteen the bulge in his boxers looked fully six inches pushing to get out, "well, your not going to suck it through my cacks, on your knees and get him out" the sudden harshness in his voice jolted me and I fell to my knees lowering his boxers till out sprang the surprise his cock was a good seven and a half to eight and a half inches and very thick, as hard as a piece of rock, "ok now, slow to start with and as deep as it goes right up to my balls, ok", I nodded surprised at how matter of fact he was about it, "once you have it wet I'll take over the thrusts, ok, understand", I nodded again unable to find the words to protest. He took a small step forward then said "ok open wide" and slid the monster past my lips and with his hand behind my head began feeding me an inch at a time until I let out a little gag, at some point during the inches I heard the car doors open and close and other voices "she is you know, she's gobbling him off".

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *an2loveMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

A bi sub doggers dream! (Look awsy fungirl!!) ... this is mine!!

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

Mmm don’t stop!

Birmingham

I was beginning to gag regularly as the lad started getting carried away, the other three had dropped their trousers and were playing furiously with three very erect cocks two average and one huge peice of meat, "bloody hell, what's that a fuckin trunk" one lad said to his mate, I was gagging and tears were beginning to stream down my face at the though that I may have to blow that whopper at some point but my attention was soon diverted as a second lad decided that he wanted to mouth fuck me at the same time, my mouth already stretched was being forced even wider hurting the corners as both cocks forced their way in sometimes together, sometimes like two pistols moving in and out alternatively, mean while the other two lads had taken my hands and standing either side of me were using my hands to make fists around their cocks and proceeded to thrust in and out effectively fucking my fists, I was helpless to stop the double mouth fucking as each lad had his hand on the side of my head and together were pulling me onto their cocks, ugh,ugh,ugh,drip,drip my mouth now was getting really sore and wet from stretching when suddenly a flash went off, one of the lads had taken a picture of me spread eagled mouth crammed with white boy meat, dripping spittle that I could not swallow or wipe away.

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Hot keep going

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

keep it going please x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Good

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Nice x

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Nice x

More please , very hot xx

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Nice x"

By *igjohn_2Man  over a year ago

Worsley

More please

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I was beginning to gag regularly as the lad started getting carried away, the other three had dropped their trousers and were playing furiously with three very erect cocks two average and one huge peice of meat, "bloody hell, what's that a fuckin trunk" one lad said to his mate, I was gagging and tears were beginning to stream down my face at the though that I may have to blow that whopper at some point but my attention was soon diverted as a second lad decided that he wanted to mouth fuck me at the same time, my mouth already stretched was being forced even wider hurting the corners as both cocks forced their way in sometimes together, sometimes like two pistols moving in and out alternatively, mean while the other two lads had taken my hands and standing either side of me were using my hands to make fists around their cocks and proceeded to thrust in and out effectively fucking my fists, I was helpless to stop the double mouth fucking as each lad had his hand on the side of my head and together were pulling me onto their cocks, ugh,ugh,ugh,drip,drip my mouth now was getting really sore and wet from stretching when suddenly a flash went off, one of the lads had taken a picture of me spread eagled mouth crammed with white boy meat, dripping spittle that I could not swallow or wipe away."

more please xx

Good good x

Birmingham

All I could hear was moaning and groaning with the occasional comment's, "what a slut, dirty slag, cum bitch" it seemed like ages but was only minutes when the first boy came in my mouth with a "fuck, fuck, fuck, swallow it bitch" as his mates thrusts forced his cum out the sides of my mouth the sight of cum squirting out past his dick set off the other lad in my mouth also cumming and withdrawing his cock, I took a huge swallow of sticky warm seed, seeing them step back one of the boys fucking my fists jumped in their place with a "my turn, my turn", in his eagerness to get his cock sucked he forced his cock right to the back macking me gag violently and the boy who's cock was still in my fist suddenly came huge streams across the carpark eventually leaving just the boy in my mouth banging away, now nobody had hold of my hands I reached around and grabbed his buttocks pulling him as deep as I could so with an "oh god" the last boy emptied into me. After licking his cock clean I stood up and cleaned myself up, "er, listen, sorry we were so rough" said the lad with the cigarettes handing me one, "never had a blow job before" he confided, it was a first time for one of the other three with the fourth lad saying "my girlfriend gave me a blow job but nothing like that one" funny how proud that made me feel and when I said they owed me two more cigs they replied "god dam worth the whole packet" we talked for a little while before they left well pleased with their night out dogging and it only cost four cigs.

Nice one Margaret, I wish I could write like that-feel tingly all over now x

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

Fab story!

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Good one