FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's first time as a Hotwife

Wife's first time as a Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m lying on the bed in the hotel room, watching my wife dripping wet from her shower. She looks amazing with the water droplets running down her body, over her breasts and down to her nipples. The water also runs down her stomach and to her sweet shaved pussy.

I watch her dry her body as I lay there, my cock slowly starting to stir, thinking about the night ahead. We are on a weekend break away on the coast and the hotel is full. I have noticed earlier there was a conference taking place at the hotel, when I arrived and it was mostly males there, which got me excited as I knew there may be a chance to live out a fantasy.

After my wife dried herself, she picked up the sexy black lingerie set I had bought her a few weeks back. I liked it because it was lacy and came with suspenders and stockings. She put on the set and chose some fishnet stockings which pleased me on end. It showed as my cock was rock hard. She came over, kissed me, whilst placing her hand on my cock and wanked me slowly as her tongue entered my mouth. She stopped and kissed my cock, licking the precum and then said, ‘There will be time for you later’ Let’s go out for a few drinks.

I quickly changed and we went out for a meal and then onto a few drinks at some of the bars. I enjoyed the night as my wife wore a silk dress which showed off her curves and attracted a lot of attention as her cleavage was visible.

At the end of the night, we walked to the hotel and I noticed the bar was open. I suggested a night cap and she agreed. I could see there were a group of men in the bar, and asked if she was ok to go in first whilst I went to the gents. She was ok and went in. I stayed back and watched the group, who all turned around and watched my wife as she walked in. I could see their eyes undressing her as she walked to the bar.

One of the men, a tall black male came over to the bar and stood next to her and they engaged in a conversation. I went to the toilet and when I came back, I noticed he had bought her a drink and they were still at the bar. I went to the end of the bar and ordered my own drink, looking at my wife who was looking in m direction, over the guys shoulder. I quickly gave her a wink and sat down at the bar waiting for my drink.

My wife knew that I had a fantasy of her having fun with another guy and we talked about it a lot, but she always said she would only cam and role play the hotwife/cuckold scenario, so I thought I’d test the water on this night to see how far we went…

We were both a little merry from the earlier drinks, and very relaxed. I watched as the guy flirted with my wife. He was making her laugh so that was a good sign. A few times my wife looked over towards me and I smiled, winking also giving her a thumbs up sign, indicating that I was fine.

A few couples were dancing and the music was good so I watched the guy take my wife’s hand and try to walk her to the dance floor. She smiled and walked with him. I was pleased at this. It was a slow song and I knew they would be getting close. I wasn’t disappointed. I watched them both dance and his hands was all over her back, sometimes moving down to her firm ass. She quickly moved them up which made me laugh inside.

The songs continued and they danced together a few more, I could see both enjoying themselves and getting up close to each other. After they returned to the bar and my wife went to the ladies. I followed to the area as the guy stayed at the bar.

When she came out, I spoke to her and she asked what was happening. I told her, ‘Whatever you want to happen. I am good and enjoying watching you have fun.’

I asked her how the dance was and she said it was fun, but she preferred it to be me. I told her we would have time and just relax and enjoy it with him now. She then told me not to be mad. I asked her why and she sheepishly said, she felt his cock touch her thigh when she was dancing and had felt it get hard.

I responded by telling her It turned my on, the thought of her feeling another cock. I asked her how big it was and she replied, ‘Huge’. I told her that if she wanted some fun tonight I was happy for her to have it and then reminded her of my fantasy. My wife smiled and quickly went back into the bar and to the guy.

I went in a few minutes after and was surprised when she pointed over to me and whispered in the guys ear. I froze and then watched as they came over. My wife introduced the guy to me and told him I was her husband. It was clear that she had told him my fantasy and he shook my hand. It was a firm grip, which I like in people. I immediately thought of him holding my wife and pleasuring her.

He asked me if I was ok with him dancing with my wife and chatting her up, before apologising saying he didn’t know. I smiled and said, ‘My wife looks like she had a great time and that’s all that matters to me.’ I then asked him, ‘If she wants to continue having a good time are you up for it?’ The guy looked at me and then at my wife, who smiled at him, placing her hand on his thigh and moving up to his groin. He smiled back and quickly said, ‘Yes, Yes.’

We ordered another drink and I told him it was my fantasy to watch my wife be pleasured by another guy. I could see he was excited and also rock hard as I told him we had spoken about it and this would be my wifes first time with another guy since we had been married.

He replied he would treat her like a queen. We finished our drinks and made our way to the lift. I walked behind them both and watched him take hold of my wifes hand. We entered the lift and he caressed her body, before kissing her. My wife responded. It was so erotic watching her kiss. She was a very good kisser and they kissed each other, caressing each other. I watched my wife mover her hand to his groin area and rub his cock through his trousers.

The lift doors opened and we quickly walked to the room. My hands were shaking, trying to open the room door. I was so excited and I was rock hard having watched them both in the lift.

As soon as they entered, I closed the door and I told the guy to get undressed. He did and lay on our bed. My wife then slowly undressed sliding her dress off, revealing the sexy lingerie with suspenders and stockings. I told her to keep the suspenders and stockings on for the whole session. She lay on the bed and they embraced each other, kissing first and then moving their hands over each other as the kisses became more passionate and their breathing became heavy.

This lasted about a minute, before the guy unclipped her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts. My wife’s nipples were rock hard and she moaned as he touched them, slowly caressing them in his hands, before leaning in to kiss each nipple and lick round them with his tongue. My wife lay back and arched her back in pleasure. Continuing to moan out.

He then moved his hand over her body and down to her thighs. Caressing her whole body and I could she loved the touch. He moved near to her pussy and caressed it slowly, making her moan again in pleasure. She spread her legs inviting him in to touch her clit. He did not disappoint her and quickly moved aside her thong and rubbed her clit.

My wifes eyes rolled back in pleasure as her back arched again. She continued to moan which got me rock hard. I quickly undressed and released my rock hard cock, which was oozing precum. I slowly started to stroke my cock as I watch my wife look over at me and smile sheepishly. I smiled back and nodded at her indicating to her that I was great and for her to carry on.

She didn’t disappoint, and moved her hand onto the guys boxer shorts, feeling his cock under them. She then reached in and pulled out his cock. I don’t know if it was me or her who said ‘WOW’ first. His cock was a huge and thick 9’ black cock. I am 7’ so it was exciting to watch my wife with a bigger cock than mine.

She then took his cock in her mouth, starting with the tip and slowly moving down the length, stopping then starting again until she got half in and then back up. She licked it up and down the sides, cupping his huge balls in her hand as she wanked him slowly. It was an amazing sight watching my wife play with another cock.

He then moved her round and got her on top of him in a 69 position. I knew my wife loved this and with me she had squirted before, when I licked her pussy and clit. God she tasted so good and I wanted to be the one licking her, tasting her, feel her moan and move in pleasure, but I also wanted to watch her being pleasured.

She moved her pussy onto his mouth and his tongue got to work. He licked her pussy and then licked and sucked her clit. She was in ecstasy. Moaning and heavy breathing as she sucked hard on his cock. He was obviously licking her good as she responded.

They stayed there for a while pleasuring each other moaning and enjoying the moment before my wife looked towards me sat there wanking my cock with the biggest smile on my face. I loved her even more that we were enjoying this natural act together, with no worries about what others would say. It was our secret together and made us stronger as a couple, I felt.

She then said in a quiet voice to Chris, ‘Fuck Me. I want to feel you inside me.” Chris responded immediately. He moved out from under her and she slipped a condom on his huge cock. He asked my wife if she needed lube, but she giggled and replied that he had made her so wet already, she would be fine.

Chris then got behind her and placed the tip of his huge cock on her pussy, rubbing his cock over her wet lips, before teasing her sliding the tip in. It was a big cock and wide so even the tip made my wifes eyes open wide with pleasure. She said ‘Slowly’ as he entered her. I watched in amazement and enjoyment. It was difficult to explain my joy at watching my wife’s pleasure. Chris entered deep into my wife and slowly began fucking her. My wife moaning with every thrust.

She bent forward more raising her ass in the air so she could feel him deeper inside her as he started to speed up. The sound of his thighs slapping against her ass and his balls moving back and forth as his cock went deep each time.

I watched them as I wanked my cock. I was rock hard, but not like I normally was. This was more intense. I felt like I was ready to explode. Chris kept fucking my wife and before long she was saying, ‘I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum!’ Her moaning got louder and Chris fucked her harder before she let out a loud moan in ecstacy. Her body shook and Chris kept fucking her, slowing down as she came.

He then pulled out, and it seemed an eternity for him to take his cock out. My wife lay on her back and he moved his face down to her clit, licking and teasing it as she spread her legs wider. Her head to the side looking in my direction and smiling. He was clearly good at eating pussy as before long my wife’s eyes widenened and again she said, ‘Oh god I’m going to cum again!’ She held onto Chris’s head and kept him in position until she screamed out, and this time she squirted. Her juices going over Chris’s face, soaking him. He loved it, just like I do when she squirts.

Chris then got up and moved on top of her, slapping his huge cock on her pussy. Slowly again, he slid his cock into my wife. My wife was in heaven at this point as he entered her. She wrapped her legs around his back, using them to pull him in deeper and both moaned. He leant down and kissed her passionately, with every thrust becoming faster.

I continued wanking my cock. I was getting close but wanted to hold off. Chris was fucking her beautifully. She looked amazing. Her breasts moving back and forth as he went deep in her pussy. Chris got faster and after a short while, he said he was going to cum.

I shouted out, ‘Go on. Cum inside her’ in excitement.

I could see the pleasure on my wife’s face. She was really enjoying being fucked by Chris. She was relaxed knowing that I was enjoying it also. Chris then said. ‘I’m cumming’ and his breathing got faster, his cock pulled almost out and moved slowly back and forth near the edge of her pussy, before he groaned and slid deep again, letting out a heavy deep groan. My wife also came again at this point and they both kissed before Chris moved off and lay on the side. Both of them letting out a laugh in pleasure.

My wife then looked at me and said ‘Come over. I really want you to fuck me now.’

I did not hesitate. I moved over and kissed her. I could taste the sweat from her lips and then kissed her nipples, squeezing her breasts. I moved down to her pussy and licked it. I could taste the sex which was a big turn on. I slowly slid my cock in her as she lay there, again enjoying the feeling of a cock inside her. We fucked each other. It was more intense than normal. We make love when we are together, but this was pure raw sex. We were fucking each other with every thrust, kissing deep and getting sweaty.

She whispered in my ear, ‘I loved Chris’s cock and he fucked me so good. I want to do it again if you are ok with it. ‘ I told her I was ecstatic about this before she said, ‘I want to feel your cum. Fuck me hard and Cum for me.’

I could hold back no more and with a few more thrusts, I let myself go. I kissed her as I fucked her. Closing my eyes as I kissed, thinking about her fucking Chris in front of me. That was all I needed before I felt the build up of pressure. My cock ready to explode with cum. The feeling of her wet pussy, squeezing my cock tight as I fucked her.

I whispered to her, I’m going to cum’ and she said ‘Yes. Cum for me. I want it all’ I shuddered as I came and stayed inside her for a few moments after. We hugged and kissed, before I pulled out. My wife took my cock, which was still rock hard, and sucked it, licking our juices from it.

Chris thanks us both and said he had an amazing time. He kissed my wife and shook my hand, before he got dressed and returned to his room. We both showered and cuddled in bed, kissing for a while, deciding we would talk about it the next day.

The only thing my wife did say, was she had an amazing time, and that she loved it.

Here’s to many more……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wow what a great night

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story nice build up to the fun well done op

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Great story

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Thanks for sharing, amazing experience xxx

By *rybe4udieCouple  over a year ago

Limerick city

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great Story and also a fantasy of mines!!

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Great story nothing better than seeing you wife get fucked for the first time. Did that 15 yrs ago loved it. Never forgotten it.

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Superb

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Let's hope so. Awesome story

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Yummy

By *inkypinkwaCouple  over a year ago

Castledermot

Savage stuff I would enjoy watching miss _inkypinkwa in the same scenario Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm

Love a whole horny story in one reading.

Loved reading that but probably bot as much as you loved seeing it all happen. What a horny couple

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Awesome

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Liked reading this great story

Loved this story, great job

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing and truly no sexier sight than watching your wife being fucked and pleasured by another man as you watch the pleasure and ecstasy across her face and body. I loved watching my wife being fucked and taken by another man. Great to read your perspective on it and so well written.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ddyansianCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Very hot

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

Very good.

Great story

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback and messages.

Just to be clear, this was fiction, but having shown it to my wife, I was pleased that she read it and fed back that she finally gets my fantasy and desire.

The upshot was that she said she needs to come on cam more and will not rule out future meets......

Amazing what sharing with your wife can do, when you talk and share fantasies.

Well that lasted one day before she changed her mind........

So Update…….

Where do I begin?

I could tell you that I love my wife of over 20 years dearly.

I could tell you that I find her so attractive and sexy.

I could tell you that our sex life is poor and almost non existent.

I could tell you that we have spoken about it over the years and I have explained that it needs to improve.

I could tell you that she has acknowledged this and every time we speak about it she promises to improve and try harder.

I could tell you that I have a high sex drive and for 95% of our time together (over 20yrs) I have spent most of it wanking off to porn due to no sexual contact from my wife.

I’ve been married to my wife for 25 years. During that time I’ve been happy with everything except for our sex life.

I could tell you that I don’t want to leave my wife as I still love her.

I could tell you that everything is perfect except for our sex life.

Would it surprise you to know that everything I posted above is 100% true.

I am fed up of now listening to my wife agree to try and add a spark into our sex life and try new things only to fail every time. She just does not bother and Never initiates anything. We tell each other we love each other but nothing ever happens.

For over two years now, after so many failed attempts to get her to be more forward, and join in some fun with me online, with others on cam or in chat rooms, I have had enough.

There have been so many promises made by her to try and not one has been kept. I am so frustrated with it all and am fast approaching the half century mark with nothing to show for over 20 years of marriage, in terms of a physical relationship.

I can’t do it anymore. There is only so much porn you can watch but in the end you still feel empty inside, but I still wake up daily, keeping the secret from everyone and smiling as if everything is ok, when I am unhappy inside.

She agreed to post a few photos as I said, she was beautiful and many people would comment on her sexy figure. The comments did come, but there was no improvement from her, although she did say she liked the comments. That was it.

I suggested she join me on cam and she did a few times, going topless and wanking me off onto her tits. The guys gave her some lovely comments but nothing changed after those 2 occassions.

I told her I had a cuckold fantasy and she agreed to role play it with me with other guys. After agreeing everything, she did not initiate anything, and no cam session has been arranged. I arranged one with her agreement and it fell through for one excuse after another. 2 years have passed since we first spoke about doing it now.

My intention was to get us to have some fun and for her to feel good about herself, in the knowledge that people found her attractive.

I had over the years, prepared special meals, taken her on weekend breaks away, bought her some sexy underwear etc, but nothing seemed to work.

I have shared so much with her regarding my sexual desires and everything has fallen on deaf ears. She has agreed to try, but never follows through.

I spoke a while back to her that maybe she should have some fun with someone and I could watch. Maybe that would spice things up. I’m not the jealous type and hoped some attention from other guys would make her feel sexy.

She was happy to agree to going on cam with me but would never meet anyone else, worrying about what people would say and would it be safe to do.

I posted some stories and she said she understood how I felt when she read them. But nothing changed in our sex life.

On the rare occasions we would get close, I would always ensure she had fun and would spend time on her, more often that not making her cum. That was a big turn on for me. But asking for something back was always the case for me.

Sometimes I was so desperate for attention I would ask her for a handjob, but it didn’t feel right as it felt that I was begging for some sexual contact.

So here I am sharing the intimate parts of my life, having been married for over 20 years in a good marriage that is however Sexless.

And I can honestly say I have had enough.

Obviously I could share more intimate and intricate details on me initiating things, arranging romantic events, always putting her first but hope you can understand, that this has been one way traffic from day one.

I am on here typing this and am realising that my wife just does not have it in her to initiate anything to do with sex. She will never do anything without me initiating it with her. She will never consider any fantasy role play and act it out. She will never consider having a hotwife scenario and having fun with another guy, or indeed have a threesome. She wouldn’t even consider a sexy massage from another guy, even though when we had her pictures on here, there would be regular messages from guys saying they would love to have fun with her.

I told her, I would love her to have some fun sexually with another guy and be pleasured, but she declined.

I don’t want to be destined to stay lonely sexually all the rest of my life. I had hoped for my wife to be adventurous. I had hoped for us to have a great sex life. I had hoped for her to initiate sexual contact. I had hoped that she would be vocal and show she was having a great time.

I guess I won’t see it EVER!

I am now at a loss and will have to consider options. I will not leave her, but I do want my own sex life to improve. She tells me she loves me but never shows me.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

Hi,

You seem so unhappy and sad, this can’t be good for your mental health.

I’ve no qualifications or counselling experience but I guess it’s your life and you need to decide what you want.

You can’t blame your wife for not wanting to do what you want but also you have the right to explore if you feel it’s a high enough priority.

You just have to decide if everything else is worth losing.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

» Add a new message to this topic