FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature bi couple

Mature bi couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a scenario that I hope to have with a very hot couple

After talking to this hot couple they invite me over and as they know that I am very willing to be their own sex toy for the night and I will be totally under the control of the two of them the lady opens the door and once I'm in she tells me to strip naked and put my clothes to one side then steps towards me and places a collar around my neck with a lead and telling me to follow her to the front room as I walk behind her I can see her husband sitting in the room with a drink in his hand I'm now naked and feeling a little nervous she turns and sits back on the sofa and tells me to hand her drink to her she takes it from my hand taking a sip then tells me to get on my knees as she opens her legs revealing her pussy and tells me that she wants to my tongue now without hesitation i kneel in between her legs and start licking her pussy as she pulls my head deeper into her i can taste her wet pussy and I slowly lick her pussy lips then push my tongue deeper into her as I'm distracted by the hot pussy pushing deeper onto my tongue i don't realise her lady friend enter the room till she tells me to stand up and follow the two of them upstairs.

Once I'm in the bedroom I'm pushed onto my back and one lady rides my mouth as the other slides onto my cock I'm lost in the pleasures as the woman riding my tongue says she wants cock as well as my tongue at that her husband kneels over my chest and slides his cock into her pussy and I lick his cock as it slides into her soaking pussy he fucks her hard and deep pulling it out and then pushing it into my mouth letting me taste her pussy from his cock as I'm being rode by her lady friend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Nice

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Love this scenario. Sounds very sensual

» Add a new message to this topic