FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hospital kink

Hospital kink

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just come out of North tees hospital after a minor op. Lots of painkillers and 3 days of laying in bed horny imagining what the nurses taste like lol

Its not my first time in hospital and its always been a kink of mine wanking in public.

There was an older guy in the bed opposite and someone completely wiped out on the bed next to me, curtain closed. I'm bi and have a thing for older men, mainly love pussy though. The nurse came around at 2am as usual to top up the morphine. Not the greatest looking but pointy tits and nice little arse. Didnt take much to get my cock twinging under the cover.

She left and I was watching wife swap videos on xhamster with my cock in my hand under the duvet. The old guy in the bed opposite to me stood up very slowly to have a piss in the pot. One thing I noticed was his big old cock and his eye contact! I took my hand off My cock and let it throb through the cover, it bulged up and down and he stared. I was a little turned on by this haha I kept bulging my cock and almost came without even touching it again as my cock end rubbed on the sheet.

He laid back down and I was fucking throbbing. Being horny as fuck I stood up and walked past his bed to the toilet, my cock was bulging out of my Calvin kleins and I wanted him to see it. He stared all the way, not saying a word.. After an awkward boner piss, I got back into bed.

Didnt take me long to get hard again and I could see him looking, I turned on my phone light and pointed it to my cock.

I pushed the cover to the side and spread my legs so he could see everything as my cock popped up, he still hadn't said a word, was just laying there staring.

Phone in left hand with the light pointing down, I wanked my cock slowly with my right until I shot a massive warm load over my chest. I pointed my cock at him a few more times, cleaned up the mess and went to sleep.

Never spoke to the old blkke but hope he enjoyed that as much as I did!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic