FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > becs first 3sum

becs first 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

becca lay on her bed and her hand eased between her legs. she let out a sigh as she began to think about her ex dave. she was fixated on his big cock and loved how it stretched her. she reached for her bedside drawer and pulled out the replica of dave's cock. she loved to suck his cock before it was forced into her. she began to work the dildo into herself and moaned. she quickly came and decided she wanted the real thing.

dave's phoned beeped as he lay in bed with caro. dave smiled as he showed his fuckbuddy the text. caro had said to dave she wanted to watch another girl suck his dick. caro wanted to 69 with a girl while dave fucked her. caro laughed as dave jokingly said im sure she'd let you watch if you wanted.

'what does she look like' asked caro. dave flicked through his phone and showed becca in a bra and thong. 'oh my god' caro exclaimed 'her tits are huge. will she me let her play with them?' 'i don't think she is bi. she never said she would wanted to even try a 3sum.' dave replied. 'can you try and convice her' caro pleaded as she kissed down dave's stomach 'you know you love it' she said wickedly as she sucked his big dick hard. caro positioned herself over dave and forced it inside her moaning as she did. 'i wanna see your cock in her while i play with her' caro moaned. caro came 3 times before dave took his dick from her hungry pussy and forced it into her mouth. caro loved him spunking in her mouth. dave duely obliged blowin a huge load down caro's throat. caro smiled 'id love to see you do that on those huge tits'. 'we'll see' dave smiled.

dave had arranged to meet becca at his. he told her he had a surprise for her and she had to go along with it if she wanted his monster. becca wore a black thong and bra that pushed up her 34 EE boobs up. she arrived and was already soaking at the thought of being fucked sensless.

becca entered the flat. dave kissed her and asked how she was. 'im so horny dave. can we go to bed'? dave smiled he had forgotten how fit she was. 'take you clothes off but leake your underwear on. and put this on. dave ordered. this only made becca wetter she loved being told what to do. she put the blindfold on dave gave her. caro arrived and let herself in. dave was already in his boxers and caro stripped naked instantly.

'have you told her'? she asked 'no' dave replied. dave entered the bedroom and got on the bed next to becca. he stroked down her stomach and kissed her. 'i'm guna cuff you to the bed now you dirty girl' 'mmmmm' was all becca could manage. dave cuffed becca's hands to the bedframe and silently signaled for caro to enter.

caro smiled wickedly. dave stood up and told becca to lie still. caro began to kiss becca stomach and up to her boobs. becca groaned 'ooohh dave play with my boobs. she thought he felt different but in a good way. becca boobs spilled out of her bra and caro's hand slipped between becca's legs. 'mmmmmmmmmmm' becca purred.

'time for your surprise bec' dave removed her blindfold and it took a second for her to release it wasn't dave's hand she was grinding against. becca was confused but didn't care as she was about to cum.

dave was now naked and his 8.5 inch cock was pointing straight at becca's mouth. he pushed it in and caro went for broke. she began to lick becca's clit. becca moaned onto dave's dick as she came hard. it was one of the best she'd had and felt wrong but so right at the same time.

caro continued to lick becca and dave uncuffed her. caro and dave were kissing becca's boobs. 'can i watch you fuck him' caro asked 'oohh yyeeeaaaaahh' becca purred. 'get on all fours' dave ordered.

becca crawled over to dave stood at the side of the bed and presented her bald soaking puss to dave. 'put it in caro' dave said. caro rubbed his big head against becca lips becca was try to push herself back. then it popped in becca groaned as she was stretched. 'fuck its good' she moaned caro groped becca's massive tits and tole becca 'i need a close up'. becca didn't care as long as the cock stayed in her she was moaning as dave worked 6 inches of the thick monster into her.

becca felt caro's tender touch as she licked her clit again. dave was gettin rougher with her. bec was going to cum. the orgasm was epic. it shook through becca, she collapse but dave held her hips fucking her hard. becca began to cum again caro was licking dave balls to. becca's 3rd orgasm clamped round dave's cock. her pussy dribbled down into caro's mouth. dave flipped becca with one powerful move so caro and becca were side by side. dave wanked his massive dick blowing a huge load over becca boobs and face.

caro kissed daves cock before licking becca messy boobs. becca purred as caro cleaned her with her tongue.

caro then asked 'did you enjoy that'? becca smiled and replied ' i did but i always thought i was straight'.

'does that mean you guna do me then caro quiped and they all laughed

to be cont........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love it ,, i want more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow such a horny story I want more.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks both will add more soon