FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Craig and Jamie (MM + M)

Craig and Jamie (MM + M)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ung_london OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I gave this (names changed) account of a meet for someone to give a sense of what a planned meet could be like.

Since the meets are on pause given the need to tackle the Coronavirus, I thought I’d share it on here in case it gives pleasure to any self-isolators in the meantime...

I had exchanged a few messages with a guy (Craig - not his real name) who worked about ten minutes away. He was curious but wanted to get more details and be reassured it was all discreet. It took a bit of arranging to find a time that suited all three of us but we got there!

I arrived at my mate’s place first, to set things up. It’s a discreet central flat in a quiet block. I’d come from work so I was in my suit but had arranged a long lunch. My mate (we’ll call him Jamie) was there already a married bi guy in his 40s, in very good shape, a marathon runner who looks after himself. Just at the time arranged Craig rang the buzzer and I went to let him in.

Craig had come from work too. He was a bit apprehensive, he admitted, but he and I had messaged and had a brief phone chat. Once we got into the flat hallway I reassured him again that this was totally discreet and that if he wasn’t into it or had second thoughts it was fine to leave. But he was intrigued too - and so we went in.

Jamie was kneeling on the floor in a jock strap. I encouraged Craig to go over to him and then took a seat to watch the show...

Jamie looked up at Craig to check he was OK with what he was doing. He unzipped the fly on Craig’s suit trousers and reached inside. He carefully took out Craig’s cock and balls until they were fully exposed. I could tell Craig was a bit nervous, but he didn’t pull away or indicate to stop. It’s one of the things I get off on watching, I admit - the moments when someone ventures into uncharted and exciting new territory.

Jamie ran his tongue round the top of Craig’s cock, along the shaft and then gently sucked his balls. They were both very aware of me watching and I knew the exhibitionist aspect of this was something that had appealed to Craig. He clearly felt turned on by being watched as his cock was orally stimulated - that was obvious as it got harder and harder, the initial nerves giving way to enjoyment at being the centre of attention.

Hope you enjoy - and if you’re a guy with an exhibitionist streak (however you define yourself) and want to talk about setting up a session once the health crisis is sorted, get in touch.

Take care everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

London

Another description of a pre-pandemic meet in case it appeals (all names changed)...

I used to have access to a rental property where a couple of friends took the opportunity to meet if I was OK with it. As you’ll have seen from the account above, my mate Jamie has a bit of an exhibitionist streak.

Jamie got in touch to say he’d like to set up a meet with another guy in my flat and although the other guy wasn’t that experienced he was OK with me watching. I’m pretty open to seeing what happens so told Jamie to feel free to arrange the meet for a time that suited us all.

There was the usual messaging back and forth but eventually we set up a weekday evening which worked for Jamie’s guy (I’ll call him Mike). I opened up the flat and let Jamie in. He’s my age, but a lean, runner’s build and looks great in a jock strap. The main room of the flat is comfortable and Jamie stripped down to his jock strap ready to wait for Mike. Things went a bit quiet - this was Mike’s first time doing some thing like this, apparently, so I was quite prepared for it to fizzle out. But Jamie got a message that Mike had arrived outside and I let him in.

Mike was a bit nervous, despite all the preliminary discussions, and I did my best to make him feel at ease. He’d been clear he didn’t want to kiss but otherwise wanted to see how things went. The deal was that he could stop if at any time he felt uncomfortable.

As Mike came into the room where Jamie waited in just his jock strap I could see he was the kind of guy that Jamie went for. Late twenties, beefy - a muscular build from playing sport but not overly defined. And Jamie had asked him to wear his football kit beneath his track suit...

London

I sat back on the sofa as Jamie moved over to meet Mike. They made a handsome pair - the fit older guy lean and confident, the beefier younger guy in his shiny black trackies and tee shirt. Jamie reached round and started to feel Mike’s body, firmly, sensuously running his hands over him. Mike was pleased he didn’t have to make the first move and followed suit, impressed by my mate’s fit body and stroking it, less confidently, but intrigued.

I watched the two men together. The younger one looked like this was the first time he had touched another guy so intimately - he was more tentative but clearly hungry for the feel of the other man’s bare flesh. Jamie reached under Mike’s tee shirt and ran his hand across the younger man’s chest. Mike gasped when the older man stroked his nipple - surprised at how sensitive and aroused he was already.

Jamie moved round behind Mike and turned the younger guy a little to face me, so I had a perfect view of his hands running across this sexy guy’s body. Mike blinked in astonishment as the erotic touch moved across his body. Unlike some guys my own age, I reckoned Mike had a good sense of how to respond to a partner’s body, but his experience until today had been with women. Being the recipient of Jamie’s attention was a very different feeling - the potential to surrender to the handsome older guy’s confident caress seemed to both arouse and unsettle Mike. I sensed a slight resistance - not a dislike of what was happening, but a need to come to terms with being the object of attention.

Jamie ran his hands over Mike’s sleek black tracksuit bottoms. I could sense just by watching how erotic he found the muscle of the younger mans arse cheeks through the sheer material. I watched with pleasure as my mate’s hand slid round to the young stranger’s groin, seeking out the bulge of his cock through the fabric.

Mike couldn’t help himself - as Jamie’s fingers found his erection and pressed, his head tilted back and his mouth fell open with a gasp. He was giving way to my mate’s sensuous attention - and the sight from where I was sitting was captivating...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Horny as

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Very horny and thank you for sharing. I’d love to read more, always enjoy your writing

London

Jamie is a guy that gives himself completely up to pleasuring another guy’s body - it’s both skilled and enthusiastic and very horny to watch as he is so into it. And because he’s so focused on the other guy’s pleasure they love it too.

I could see from the expression on Mike’s face that he was in a kind of trance of abandonment as this lean older guy in just a jockstrap caressed his body. His head tilted back and his breathing became more rapid as the touch gave him sensation after sensation.

I watched as Jamie stroked the bulge of the younger guy’s cock through the shiny white football shorts. His hand caressed the shaft, reaching down to finger where Mike’s balls strained against the material. As he felt his balls cupped and pulled, Mike moaned with surprise at Jamie’s expert touch.

They looked great as they gave me my own private sex show, both deep into the pleasure of it. Mike’s muscular legs against Jamie’s lean build was a horny sight as my mate slipped the younger man’s track pants down to his feet. Mike stumbled in his hurry to strip but Jamie caught him from behind, holding his balance.

And then he moved to face this stunning handsome young guy and knelt to help one foot and then another out of the trousers over his trainers. Gently Jamie turned Mike so that I could see clearly what was coming up... My mate opened his mouth and pressed his lips to the bulge of Mike’s erection through the football shorts.

Mike’s dick was average in size but rock hard by this point and where the tip of it pressed against the flimsy material of his sportswear, the moist patch showed his pre-cum seeping to where Jamie’s mouth was now moistening the material, massaging Mike’s hard-on orally through the material of his shorts. It was a very sexy sight - and I knew Jamie was just getting started...

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Erotic touch is very powerful for a curious man....

Great story!

London

My mate Jamie was knelt on the floor in front of me in just a jockstrap. His own cock pushed out erect from the pouch between his legs, but his attention was concentrated on Mike.

With his mouth running the length of the younger guy’s stiff cock, now pushing out against the material of the football shorts, Jamie edged the end of Mike’s cock down until it slipped out underneath the leg of the shorts closest to where I sat. The dark pink head contrasted with the white of the sheer material, now wet with saliva and pre-cum.

With expert strokes, Jamie ran his tongue and lips around the tip of Mike’s dick, teasing the hole at its tip. Mike gasped with pleasure as he felt the experienced erotic stimulation he was getting from my mate - who was clearly having a great time. Jamie stroked the underside of Mike’s rock-hard, glistening cock head with his tongue and then brushed it with his lips. Mike moaned, staggering a bit as the intensity of the blowjob almost knocked him off his feet.

Jamie reached behind to steady the younger man, spreading his fingers to feel Mike’s firm arse cheeks as he held him steady. He turned his head slightly and opened his mouth, lifting slightly to take the whole of the exposed cock head in his mouth. Mike gasped ‘fuck...’ as the warm sensation engulfed the already tingling top of his dick. He blinked at this new sensation - the nearly naked man at his feet with his cock in his mouth, spreading his butt muscles with his firm hands. And me, fully dressed, sitting watching the whole thing unfold in front of me...

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"My mate Jamie was knelt on the floor in front of me in just a jockstrap. His own cock pushed out erect from the pouch between his legs, but his attention was concentrated on Mike.

With his mouth running the length of the younger guy’s stiff cock, now pushing out against the material of the football shorts, Jamie edged the end of Mike’s cock down until it slipped out underneath the leg of the shorts closest to where I sat. The dark pink head contrasted with the white of the sheer material, now wet with saliva and pre-cum.

With expert strokes, Jamie ran his tongue and lips around the tip of Mike’s dick, teasing the hole at its tip. Mike gasped with pleasure as he felt the experienced erotic stimulation he was getting from my mate - who was clearly having a great time. Jamie stroked the underside of Mike’s rock-hard, glistening cock head with his tongue and then brushed it with his lips. Mike moaned, staggering a bit as the intensity of the blowjob almost knocked him off his feet.

Jamie reached behind to steady the younger man, spreading his fingers to feel Mike’s firm arse cheeks as he held him steady. He turned his head slightly and opened his mouth, lifting slightly to take the whole of the exposed cock head in his mouth. Mike gasped ‘fuck...’ as the warm sensation engulfed the already tingling top of his dick. He blinked at this new sensation - the nearly naked man at his feet with his cock in his mouth, spreading his butt muscles with his firm hands. And me, fully dressed, sitting watching the whole thing unfold in front of me..."

what happened to craig and them wearing suits?

London

"what happened to craig and them wearing suits?"

I got diverted with another story here! But from the sound of it there is maybe appetite for another formal wear reminiscence...

» Add a new message to this topic