FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping out in the garden

Helping out in the garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutty Katie OP   Woman  over a year ago

stoke

Having a shower always made me horny. I walked into the bedroom wrapped in a cream towel. My clean shaven legs glistening in the sunlight.

I looked out of the bedroom window into the back garden. There was my husband Bob and my friends husband Steve laying our new decking.

Steve was a few years younger than Bob, fitter and better looking too. We had had a night of passion together a few months back and ever since I fantasized about having his big cock in me again. I stood watching them for a few minutes before my hand slipped between my thighs. Rubbing my moist pussy as I watched Steve's muscles ripple as he carried the decking back and forth.

Bob glanced up at me in the window, I smiled and blew him a kiss. As he turned back to what he was doing I dropped my towel and gave Steve an eyeful of my 34d's. His jaw nearly broke the decking. Laughing to myself I walked over to the bed to finish the job i had started.

I lay on the bed,my fingers working my clit, moaning out in pleasure, all the time thinking about Steve and his big cock.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and i sat bolt upright. Expecting to see Bob stood there looking at me disapprovingly. Instead, there stood Steve grinning at me,his hands undoing the drawstring on his shorts.

"What are you doing????"

"Don't worry, Bob thinks i'm on my way to B&Q to get something." Steve said.

"You need to go" I said nervously.

I jumped off the bed and sped over to the window. Outside I saw Bob still working away. Oblivious to what was going on in his house just metres from him.

I felt Steves big hands slip around me, cupping my boobs. Pulling at my nipples as his hard cock pressed against my big ass.

"You need to be taught a lesson for teasing a guy like that Katie!"

"Bob could come in at any moment though"

"We has better be quick then hadn't we?"

With that Steve spun me around and threw me over the bed, his hand crashed down on my big ass. His feet kicked my legs apart. My heart was pounding in anticipation. The danger of the situation making every second even more intense.

I felt the throbbing tip of his cock rub up and down my now soaking wet slit. I waited, waited for the feeling of it stretching my pussy open. But no, I felt the wet tip press against my tight asshole instead.

"What are you doing???"

"I told you I needed to teach you a lesson!"

His hand pressed down in the small of my back,pinning me to the bed. Even if I wanted to I was going nowhere.

My ass slowly opened up, the thick, hot tip of his cock popped inside. My hands tightly gripping the bedding as I buried my face in the bed to muffle my moans.

My legs trembling as I felt his body weight press down on me, his thick cock inching deeper and deeper inside my ass.

Steve grabbed a handful of my wet hair, yanking my head back. Leaning forward he whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm thats a good slut!"

And thats just what I was, my husband just outside the window as his friend, my friends husband, buried his cock in my ass.

Steve picked up the pace, his balls slapping against my swollen clit as he pumped my ass full of cock. Pulling me back onto him by the handful of hair he masterfully held.

Reaching back I grabbed my big ass,spreading it wider for him.

It must have drove him wild because he pounded me even harder, relentlessly!

I couldn't hold back anymore, I was going to cum, and cum BIG!

My legs nearly buckled underneath me as I moaned out, my ass clamping the thick cock pumping inside it.

This tipped Steve over the edge and within seconds he pulled out of my ass and fired what seemed like a gallon of hot cum over my ass and back, some landing between my shoulder blades he shot that far!

I slumped face down on the bed, my ass twitching from the rough fucking it had taken.

I looked back to see Steve pulling up his shorts.

"I think you need another shower" he said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Mmmmmmm I think you're right" as I ran my finger through his cum before tasting it.

With that he slipped down the stairs and out of the house.

I jumped in the shower to clean myself off, but not before reliving the whole thing in my mind as I had a little play.

When I came back out Bob and Steve were laughing and working away in the garden.

I think Steve got a completly different Hoe than he banked on that morning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, just in time for summer too x

that's such an amazing story - is it true ? x

stoke

100% true.

A couple of years back now, but we have had several encounters since then which I might just tell you about at some point.

Kx

By *otterandharlotCouple  over a year ago

Harlow

Superb story and true too! Going to bed with something to think about

Keep up the good work!

Great story. Reminds me how I fucked my mates wife 5 years ago in Germany. Very similar story

Mmmmm just as i remeber it!!

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Omg what a great horny story just in time for summer when we all get more daring and hornier I do anyway mmm

"Mmmmm just as i remeber it!!"

Top man, sounds awesome!!;-)

"Mmmmm just as i remeber it!!

Top man, sounds awesome!!;-)"

Oh it was!!!

I need some decking done - Got his number ?

Wow thats a hot story, even hotter because its true! x

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

Great story. Do you have any other garden work that needs doing?

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 19:31:41]

stoke

I might have, what references do you have?

Kx

By *taffordGuy77Man  over a year ago

Stafford

It was an amazing afternoon babe.

Let me know when you need help again!

X

That's one great story just could hold back my bulge. Would be lovely to hear more of your naughty encounters xx

Good story loved it

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Fantastically horny story, hard on alert lol

Loving the story..please message me Katie..would like ask you something x

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

dont leave us hanging too long katie, need the next instalment

Would love to hear more of your encounters

"Having a shower always made me horny. I walked into the bedroom wrapped in a cream towel. My clean shaven legs glistening in the sunlight.

I looked out of the bedroom window into the back garden. There was my husband Bob and my friends husband Steve laying our new decking.

That is such a hot story and even more so because it's real, love to hear more, you have an amazing body

Steve was a few years younger than Bob, fitter and better looking too. We had had a night of passion together a few months back and ever since I fantasized about having his big cock in me again. I stood watching them for a few minutes before my hand slipped between my thighs. Rubbing my moist pussy as I watched Steve's muscles ripple as he carried the decking back and forth.

Bob glanced up at me in the window, I smiled and blew him a kiss. As he turned back to what he was doing I dropped my towel and gave Steve an eyeful of my 34d's. His jaw nearly broke the decking. Laughing to myself I walked over to the bed to finish the job i had started.

I lay on the bed,my fingers working my clit, moaning out in pleasure, all the time thinking about Steve and his big cock.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and i sat bolt upright. Expecting to see Bob stood there looking at me disapprovingly. Instead, there stood Steve grinning at me,his hands undoing the drawstring on his shorts.

"What are you doing????"

"Don't worry, Bob thinks i'm on my way to B&Q to get something." Steve said.

"You need to go" I said nervously.

I jumped off the bed and sped over to the window. Outside I saw Bob still working away. Oblivious to what was going on in his house just metres from him.

I felt Steves big hands slip around me, cupping my boobs. Pulling at my nipples as his hard cock pressed against my big ass.

"You need to be taught a lesson for teasing a guy like that Katie!"

"Bob could come in at any moment though"

"We has better be quick then hadn't we?"

With that Steve spun me around and threw me over the bed, his hand crashed down on my big ass. His feet kicked my legs apart. My heart was pounding in anticipation. The danger of the situation making every second even more intense.

I felt the throbbing tip of his cock rub up and down my now soaking wet slit. I waited, waited for the feeling of it stretching my pussy open. But no, I felt the wet tip press against my tight asshole instead.

"What are you doing???"

"I told you I needed to teach you a lesson!"

His hand pressed down in the small of my back,pinning me to the bed. Even if I wanted to I was going nowhere.

My ass slowly opened up, the thick, hot tip of his cock popped inside. My hands tightly gripping the bedding as I buried my face in the bed to muffle my moans.

My legs trembling as I felt his body weight press down on me, his thick cock inching deeper and deeper inside my ass.

Steve grabbed a handful of my wet hair, yanking my head back. Leaning forward he whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm thats a good slut!"

And thats just what I was, my husband just outside the window as his friend, my friends husband, buried his cock in my ass.

Steve picked up the pace, his balls slapping against my swollen clit as he pumped my ass full of cock. Pulling me back onto him by the handful of hair he masterfully held.

Reaching back I grabbed my big ass,spreading it wider for him.

It must have drove him wild because he pounded me even harder, relentlessly!

I couldn't hold back anymore, I was going to cum, and cum BIG!

My legs nearly buckled underneath me as I moaned out, my ass clamping the thick cock pumping inside it.

This tipped Steve over the edge and within seconds he pulled out of my ass and fired what seemed like a gallon of hot cum over my ass and back, some landing between my shoulder blades he shot that far!

I slumped face down on the bed, my ass twitching from the rough fucking it had taken.

I looked back to see Steve pulling up his shorts.

"I think you need another shower" he said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Mmmmmmm I think you're right" as I ran my finger through his cum before tasting it.

With that he slipped down the stairs and out of the house.

I jumped in the shower to clean myself off, but not before reliving the whole thing in my mind as I had a little play.

When I came back out Bob and Steve were laughing and working away in the garden.

I think Steve got a completly different Hoe than he banked on that morning "

stoke

Glad you all like, thanks!

Kx

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Glad you all like, thanks!

Kx"

Can I tend your garden xx