FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my wife.

Watching my wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have many a wank about my wife fucking other guys,we often lay in bed and I'll bring her off while telling her about my fantasy.

She's 50 5'2 with a nice curvy figure, an absolutely fantastic arse. I like her to wear tight black trousers and a pair of knee length high heeled boots to make her great arse look even better, she always turns heads when she's wiggling about and I feel my cock twitch when guys give her the eye.

If you'd like I'll share my fantasy with you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tudJimMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a hot topic.

If that's your wife in your profile picture she's hot too.

We are heading down south for a night in a hotel,she's wearing a nice black bra that supports her large breasts but also let's them jiggle as she walks, some lacy panties and of course the tight black high waisted trousers, I love the way they hug her pubic mound and her ass,if anything they're a size too small but she looks hot in them ,she tops it off with a tight red blouse to show off her tits.

Forgot.... her boots as well

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

Very cute indeed

Same fantasy myself, but your mrs is gorgeous pal

She needs the loo on the way down so I pull in the services,stop on the forecourt so she has a little way to walk.... just so I can see her wiggle,I watch a guy filling his car looking at her and my cock starts to twitch. She walks back to the car and I watch her breasts bouncing and glance at the guy following her out.. he's mesmerised by her ass,my chest fills with pride and my cock goes rock hard.

I tell her how fucking hot she looks and she gives me a kiss.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Mmm, love this.

She looks amazing

We arrive at hotel, check in then as usual head straight to the bar. Its deserted, just us and two workmen eating. I order her a bottle of Italian lady petrol (prosecco) and my usual Guinness. After I've had a few pints I go outside for a vape,my wife is getting quite tipsy by now. As I'm outside I saw a fox walking in the carpark and nip in to tell her. Shes following it about using her phone to take pictures, I go inside and hear the guys talking about her arse as they stare at her through the window.... my cock goes hard again .

She comes back in and sits down.

I tell her what the guys said and how they were looking at here,she didn't believe me,feel this as I put her hand on my hard cock. She knew I was telling the truth. She said she needed the loo so I said use the one at the other end of the bar so you walk past them ,as she set off I moved seats so I could watch her wiggling away and see them eyeing her up,as she got past them she looked back and caught them looking then grinned at me.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Happened to us with stranger in a hotel while away for a weekend

I’ve sent you a PM. Happy to make it come true for you

She sits down with me and tells me I'm right and I laugh.... You're as hot as fuck baby why wouldn't they look? She gets up and goes over to talk to them,my pulse starts to race and my mouth goes dry with excitement. She's chatting with them for a while then calls me over.

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

A couple with a single male profile?

So is your wife MrC. I’d love to help out

"So is your wife MrC. I’d love to help out"

Thankyou

I say hi and properly introduce ourselves, We're Melanie and James, the guys are Mike and Gary. They tell us they're from The cotswolds and are working down here,that they're only eating here because their hotel is not serving food. Mike asks us what we're down for and without thinking I said fun! We all like a bit of fun Gary replies and laughs, yes we like fun says Melanie. Are you back in here later I ask? We could pop back says Gary. If you want to join us for a drink we'll be back in about 730 I say.

As we sit having our dinner I tell Melanie how I reckon the guys want to fuck her and she replies that I'm imagining it. So after dinner and another drink we head to our room to freshen up and change. I'm in the bathroom and Melanie calls to me .. Baby I'm really wet,I walk to the bedroom and see her naked from the waist down legs apart rubbing her pussy. Did the guys make you wet? I ask her, Mighta done,now please lick me and make me come, I get between her legs,running my tongue up her slit to her clit,she smells lovely, a mixture of pee and her own horniness, I edge her and don't let her come despite her begging me. I just say your Bush need a trim,let's get showered and ready to go out. Can you shave me ? She asks. Take it all off for me. I duly oblige, standing back to admire my handy work,I'm now feeling butterflies in my stomach and my cocks more than a little wet.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Hot

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I watch her dress for the evening,the same bra which is perfect,its got a mesh front so her nipples can be seen through it. Have you brought a thong with you? No she says. You maybe should go commando, it'll save a vpl. Good idea says Melanie. She puts on another pair of even tighter black trousers on these are shorter to show of her lovely calves and ankles,a tight black short sleeve top,it clings to her boobs and doesn't cover her bum,she finishes off by slipping on her leopard print platform stilettos. How do I look? You look perfect I reply, We stay any longer then we ain't getting out of the room. We walk to the lift and I can't take my eyes off her arse,we get into the lift,it descends,the doors open and we walk into the bar.

Lincoln

Melanie James over here!

Its Mike and Gary sitting at a corner booth right out of the way of other people. We get our drinks and walk over. You two scrub up well Melanie says to them,so do you said Mike, Gary told her she looked stunning. After a few minutes Melanie said that she just wanted a word wit a staff member, got up and wiggled over to her,the guys could take their eyes off the,I started getting hard again.

By *tsUS1990Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

When she comes back and sits down gary says cheekily that he couldn't see a knicker line and was she wearing a thong. No Melanie said I've not got any on! Ah I don't believe said Gary, not with proof. Melanie looked at me and I said you really out to prove it. So she got up stood with her bum towards her and I watched him start at the top of her hip,slowly run his hand down her bum cheek,under her cheek and inbetween her legs,her breathing quickend as he kept his hand there for a second then pulled away. Second opinion said Mike he did exactly the same thing to her. I just sat there rubbing my throbbing cock through my trousers.she must have felt everything as those trousers are like a second skin. Christ that's give me a hard on I said. It has us too said the guys Proof said Melanie and she sat between them massaging their cock through their trousers, they were rubbing her hips but as their spare hands went for her breasts she said That's enough boys and returned to sit with me. Mike asked her if they bought the drinks would she get them and bring them back one at a time so we could all watch her ass,she said that was fine and gave us a little jiggle everytime she went to the bar.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

We sat there drinking and laughing for another hour then the bar wanted to close.

I mentioned I'd got some beer in my room fridge and no bottle opener. Luckily Mike had one so I said come back to our room for a drink guys.

You first Melanie as we started to walk to the lift so we can watch that gorgeous arse said Gary. We was waiting for the lift to come and Melanie said I wish I'd put knickers on,all that messing about we've been doing has soaked my trousers! Proof Melanie proof said Mike, the lift door opened Melanie stood leaning with her back on the wall,feet slightly forward and apart. Feel for yourselves she said.The guys didn't need telling twice they both got a hand between her legs rubbing the wet crotch of her trousers, not roughly but firm,kissing her neck,she moaned with pleasure then started to kiss them,her tongue darting in and out their mouths.

The lift door shut and we started to ascend.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow this is so horny

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

The lift stops as the door opens she tells them to stop, she walks to our room,opens the door and drops to he knees. Get them out boys(I guess she didn't mean me).

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Seams to be a good wife knows exactly what she wants

Great stuff

Mike and gary hurriedly got their cocks out and Melanie set to work, she took Gary's long thin cock in her mouth,giving him slow head,running her tongue all over it between sucks,licking it from balls to tip while she wanked Mike,gary was groaning with pleasure as she took him as deep as she could,I knew her tongue would be flicking his shaft as she worked him with her mouth,she went to swap cocks and as she did a long stand of pre cum from her lips and the end of Gary's cock pinged and hit her cheek,she scraped off with her finger and licked it clean...... Mike's turn now,while wanking Gary, she pulled Mike's foreskin back,his end was glistening, she ran her tongue around the head of his thick cock,taking all his precum before greedily working it with her mouth.

By *ardonHarryMan  over a year ago

Poole, Oakdale

read my fact not fantasy in the stories, loved it

cheshire/Preston

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

great fantasy

After a while,sucking wanking and swapping between cocks she stood up,kissed each guy the proceeded to undress, off came her tight top,I undid her bra,she slipped off her shoes and pulled off her skin tight trousers, the guys stared in wonderment, she put her shoes back on,climbed on the bed and lay down,one leg straight and the other bent at the knee,her pussy looked magnificent. Gary and Mike stripped and got either side of her,both working that shaved wet pussy with one hand each,taking in turns to kiss Melanie and suck a nipple, I looked on sucking her cunt juice from the crotch of her trousers and wanking myself very slowly. The guys had obviously done this before, they manipulated her pussy with skill,taking her to the point of climax then bringing her back from the edge several times it was a pleasure for me to see experts pleasure my wife. Please let me come Melanie begged

What can we do to you if we do asked Mike

Do what you want gasped Melanie

You'll be our slut for the night Gary asked.

Yes I'll do anything you want just let me come please.

With that they let her come,her body started to glisten, she started to shake,her body arched has she exploded into orgasm OOOOO FUCKIN HELL she screamed as they guys brought her to a massive climax, when she'd finished she lay there panting. They put their pussy soaked fingers in her mouth, she licked them clean.

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

I think her pussy’s got a lot more attention coming very soon

Well done guys,I've never seen her come like that before, that was fuckin awesome, yes said Melanie that was. I lapped at her pussy, savouring her juice, she'd never tasted so good, the guys were either side of her head taking turns at having their cocks sucked. I licked very carefully,swallowing her juice while avoiding her clit,finally I sucked her juice from her slit.

Right who's going to fuck me first asked Melanie.....

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Gary gets off the bed,Melanie towards the edge of the bed, brings her legs up so her feet are up by his head and slides his long thin cock into my wife,hes fucking her hard,I swear I can see the tip of his cock make her tummy move,Mike's up top tweaking her nipples while Melanie is sucking him. She moves one hand to stroke her clit,I sense Garry is not really doing it for her. She comes,licks her juice off Garry's cock and the guys swap ends. Mike's cock is thicker and Melanie squeals with pleasure as he slides inside her,she folds her legs and tilts her pelvis,... oh my lord she utters. Mike's hit the spot,just enough cock in and at the right angle,his cock is rubbing on her g spot,he's shagging her nice and slow,grinding it and she's loving it,her moans of pleasure being stifled buy Gary's cock in her mouth. Mike has done the job,she comes again....hard.

Time for a drink I say,you guys grab a beer from the fridge, I'll get mine from her pussy as I go to slurp her juice

By *erbyclubfunCouple  over a year ago

Derby

That's enough to get anyone hard. Certainly helping me enjoy my bath

Melanie went for a wee,I said don't bother wiping,I licked her pussy clean.

You got any lube? Asked Gary

No why? Asked Melanie. I want to fuck that sexy ass,you did say we could do anything we wanted replied Garry. We didn't have any so Garry said he'd do it the old way. He got Melanie on all fours and expertly rimmed and fingered her ass,stretching her hole,while he was doing this mike and I were watching, swigging on our beers. Melanie was loving it. Gary eased his cock in Oh my God that feels so good,Mike I wanna suck your cock said Melanie. Oh no said Mike, you're gonna ride me till we pump you full of spunk.

Melanie climbed on his thick cock and took it deep,Gary got back in her ass and they got back to work,both doing her hard,she loved it,she had so many orgasms she was whimpering, the boys kept going deep and fast. In the end I couldn't hold back,I jumped on the bed and put my cock in Melanie's mouth our eyes meet as she sucked me.... wont be long till I come in your mouth baby, sorry but I'm so horny. Both guys said they were coming too. Melanie wanked and sucked me hard,I came just as Gary filled her ass with spunk and Mike pumped his seed into her cunt. Melanie cleaned me up,the guys pulled out, she cleaned them too,they got dressed and left.

Melanie kissed me and thanked me for her evening of fun. I could taste spunk on her lips,whether it was mine Gary's or Mike's I didn't know.

Shall we put the light out and sleep she asked. Well baby you cleaned up,I'll do the same for you.

Hope you enjoyed

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Loved it.

Loving all your stories, nicely written, xxx

By *otsexystud69Man  over a year ago

yorkshire