FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Dogging Experiences?

First Dogging Experiences?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enjones69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I'll start.....

I was 18, only passed my driving test the week before.

Pulled up in a carpark down the beach for a smoke.

Car pulls up next to me, their interior light comes on, I could see there's a MF couple, mid 30's.

Next thing you know the female, long blonde hair pulls her top off and unleashes an impressive pair of tits, I did not know where to look.

The male opened his door and I looked away, decent build on him.

He knocks on my window, I was thinking 'oh fuck here we go, he's going to smash my face in for staring at his Mrs'.

I open the window and his response blew me away ..... 'alright mate, fancy fucking my Mrs while I watch?'

I was lost for words, but it wasn't long before I had her legs over my shoulders and my tounge burried in another man's Mrs bald pussy.

I had never been so turned on in my life, was at the time the hottest fuck I had ever had.

And was hooked on dogging ever since

Anyone else care to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Port Talbot

No one? Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The scene in Cornwall is hopeless. But in the summer things can occasionally happen.

I was lucky a couple of summers ago when a tourist posted on here. She was in a fairly local beach side car park and wanted cock.

There were about 6 lads there, she gave us BJ's and with protection we could fill her tight pussy. More lads were arriving as I left.

Another time was in the dunes behind a nudist beach. But this young woman was about 20 with a fabulous smooth pussy. I could hear her and her fella fucking, so I watched. Once he came, she asked me over to carry on....well it's rude to refuse!

By *xpressionistMan  over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

I've never done it, however my wife has. I had just had an operation so she went with a Male friend. She sent me a couple of photos. By the time she got back she was a right mess. Blew 6 guys and fucked by 9! Her clothes were in a sorry state with dried spunk, her body had spunk drying on it and she had lost her knickers. I did rather enjoy cleaning her up as best I could though.

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan  over a year ago

wexford

I was about 18 and was on another swingers site at the time that only had a fraction of the members of fab. A couple with a gorgeous BBW in her fortys had posted that they would be at a dogging spot I knew well at a certain time and were looking for younger guys to please the woman while the husband watched. I was throbbing at the thoughts of having a mature BBW. So I nervously drove the 2 miles to the location and to my amazement there was the red car they said they would be in. I got out of my car and walked over to theirs, they weren’t in it but we’re about 30 feet into the forest at a picnic bench. I could hear the sound of balls clapping against a pussy as I got closer. There was one guy fucking her as one other guy and the husband watched on wanking. As I approachd I mentioned I saw on the swinging site etc and the husband said join the que that there was one guy in front of me. I was getting hard watching this sexy BBW getting fucked in the forest. The guy exploded up her pussy bareback and the 2nd fella went straight in for sloppy seconds. I was nervous but knowing I had a condom it didn’t put me off to know I would be entering a cum filled pussy. As the second guy creampied her the cum was leaking down here legs as she bent over the picnic bench. She said next please! I was stiff as I could be so Put the condom over my tip and slid it down my shaft. On entering her pussy I could feel how warm it was, I’d never felt a pussy so warm before. They cum was squelching as I fucked her ive never experienced a pussy so wet even to this day. I knew I wasn’t going to last long so I pulled out and took the condom off and wanked my creamy load onto her already full pussy. I spent a few moments fingering the cum filled pussy whilst kissing her huge ass cheeks then said goodbye. A great memory

Port Talbot

Wow loving these guys

My best experience was on holiday in the summer in Bulgaria my mate got wasted the night before so I went for a walk and then found the nudist beach and I stripped off- I ain’t shy - next minute this bird is fingering herself next to me then I’m fucjing her this bloke walks up and joins us then we go DP she later tells me it is her hubby and we all go back to their hotel for the next 3 rounds

Port Talbot

Nice mate

My first experience dogging was in the new forest. A couple had put up a meet and I decided to risk it and try something new. I was nervous but I'm glad I went because everyone was so down to earth and friendly and she was incredible! Anyway it ended up turning into a gangbang pretty much where myself and a group of about 8 other guys took turns using her mouth and pussy over and over for hours.

Port Talbot

"My first experience dogging was in the new forest. A couple had put up a meet and I decided to risk it and try something new. I was nervous but I'm glad I went because everyone was so down to earth and friendly and she was incredible! Anyway it ended up turning into a gangbang pretty much where myself and a group of about 8 other guys took turns using her mouth and pussy over and over for hours."

Love it when dogging turns into a outdoor gangfuck

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Had lots of dogging fun with the mrs

But a bit embarrassing when someone you know turns up lol

"Had lots of dogging fun with the mrs

But a bit embarrassing when someone you know turns up lol "

Go on....what happened?

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Good stories

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *irst timersCoolCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Never been but Phil wants us to go and watch me sucking lots of nice big cock

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 01/04/20 14:16:51]

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Had lots of dogging fun with the mrs

But a bit embarrassing when someone you know turns up lol "

Would love to hear that story !

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

My first time:

I was a member of an amateur pic posting (exhibitionist) site years ago. Got a message from a guy who lived locally and started chatting. He asked me if I would like like to meet up with him and wife one night, so I nervously agreed, but wasn’t sure exactly what was in store.

I met them just off the main road and followed them to a car park near some woods. We were joined by another lad in a separate car and all got out and walked into the dark woods. When there she pulled her massive tits out and asked us both to get our cocks out for her while hubby took a few pics. Both got sucked and both had a go at fucking her from behind. She insisted on us covering her tits with cum in turn to finish.

All very horny fun, and everyone seemed to enjoy.

After the meet, we were chatting and she happened to mention a swinging site they were a member of... As the old saying goes, the rest is history

Port Talbot

Really turning me on, can't beat dogging

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

A number of years ago I parked my truck in a lay bye for the night. It was a secluded lay bye with a grassy area which had a number of picnic tables on it.

After I had been there a little while a car pulled up and a couple in their forties got out and sat at one of the tables. Shortly after, another couple joined them. Being naive at the time I thought nothing of it (I had heard about dogging but never really believed that it actually happened).

I decided to draw the curtains and read my book. After a while I needed to get out for a pee. On pulling the curtains back I could not believe what I was seeing. A rather large lady was on her hands and knees, naked on one of the picnic tables. A guy in front was getting his dick sucked while another man fucked her vigorously from behind. About six others were standing in line, cocks in their hands awaiting their turn.

I exited my cab and wandered over. Thinking it may be for just selected friends (told you I was naive) I first started a conversation with another lady standing nearby. She informed me that I would be more than welcome to join in the fun.

I waited my turn then offered her my erect penis which she eagerly took into her hot mouth. That lady gave one of the sloppiest blow jobs I've ever had. God she was good. After a while the guy who was fucking her shot his load inside her and pulled out. I moved round to take his place but first I couldnt resist the urge to crouch down and eat some of the cum from her pussy. Something I had always dreamed of doing and there was so much to devour. She came loudly as I slid my aching cock into her. There was no need for a slow build up,I simply slammed in hard and fast till my seed filled her up.

I've been dogging quite a lot since those early days but never have I been so turned on as I was that night.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

weston super mare

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wish there was somewhere to in Birmingham/Solihull area

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Love these memories

Port Talbot

Keep them coming

We're keen to try this, but have that fear of being caught. We live near Plymouth. Are there any safe dogging spots near us, and how do we post a meet, when this is all over

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol being caught is all part of it surely if someone don't find you it won't be that much fun. Not sure about spots near Plymouth but a short journey to Exeter would guarantee fun.

Happy to be caught by fellow doggers, but not the men in blue

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh them some of them are human and dirty sods as well, dont think they bother to much long as you not to blatantly offending general passers by.

By *izardsMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"I'll start.....

Car pulls up next to me, their interior light comes on, I could see there's a MF couple, mid 30's.

Next thing you know the female, long blonde hair pulls her top off and unleashes an impressive pair of tits, I did not know where to look.

He knocks on my window, I was thinking 'oh fuck here we go, he's going to smash my face in for staring at his Mrs'.

I open the window and his response blew me away ..... 'alright mate, fancy fucking my Mrs while I watch?'

I was lost for words, but it wasn't long before I had her legs over my shoulders and my tounge burried in another man's Mrs bald pussy.

I had never been so turned on in my life, was at the time the hottest fuck I had ever had.

Anyone else care to share?"

I was a regular visit to this car park, and the one the other end.. some top nights there.

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We gave up looking for active sites, tried a few around Coventry and Birmingham but just ended up playing alone.

We found one active lay-by but it wasn’t hidden at all and we drew far too much attention, far too quickly. So we left.

Open to suggestions of active places (private messages of course)

First dogging experience... Very disappointing!

But... persistence paid off..!

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Stumbled on a site whilst driving home one night, stopped in a lay-by for a pee and noticed lots of blokes hanging around. Out of curiousity I went back the next night, after about five minutes I got a knock on the door. A young guy got in, sucked me to completion then left.

I’m a regular now lol

Port Talbot

"I'll start.....

Anyone else care to share?

I was a regular visit to this car park, and the one the other end.. some top nights there.

"

Ye mate had some awesome nights and days both ends

I've been to both those sites before too, many a good time had there.

weston super mare

Port Talbot

"I've been to both those sites before too, many a good time had there."

Would love to hear more

Port Talbot

Anymore?

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

We've not been dogging the wife has always refused, but she has a dominate fbuddy who has told me he will take her in the future and send me plenty of pics

Port Talbot

"We've not been dogging the wife has always refused, but she has a dominate fbuddy who has told me he will take her in the future and send me plenty of pics "

Mmmmm would love to see that, first hand or the pics

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

I had a few encounters ,one was a in a van parked in front of me I got out and the side door was ajar I opened it and a woman was inside on her back with her legs wide open I was soon joined by 2 other blokes ,I put on a condom and fucked her ,I didnt last long lol ,met her again next day same place she sucked me off lol

Port Talbot

Nice

Ours was only this time last year or so.Mrs texted me one night and said I’m all dressed up for when you finished work I want you to pick me up and take me dogging. Who am I to complain?

So I picked her up she came walking to the car looking hot as fuck, short skirt nice shoes with a lot of tits showing. As we drove down to a local spot she started to play with herself, I couldn’t get her their quick enough she wanted it.

As we was driving down we put a status on to see who would turn up, a few lucky guys did.

We parked the car up and I said wait there I got the door for you. I opened the door for her and lifted her up off the seat and walked her round towards the back.

No wasting any time I dived right in to lick her pussy fuck it was wet within a few minutes one guy came and then another all respectable guys we must say.

Mrs wanted shit loads of spunk on her the men round us watching couldn’t believe there eyes.

After I got her pussy and my mouth really wet she wanted me to fuck her hard with as many guys round her as possible.

Mrs dragged my body closer so my dick is close to entering then

Fuck..... that feels nice so wet she is ready to fuck. As I’m going deeper she is becoming more horny, “YOU” I wana suck your dick come here. The guy didn’t wait around as I was fucking her she was sucking another guy.

After a few minutes he said “I ain’t gonna last long”

We both said fine come on her tits while I’m fucking her.

That’s exactly what he did.

When he finished another couple of guys did the same.

It both turned us on to point where I’m licking cum off her tits and emptying my balls in her pussy.

First dogging experience.

Sounds like fun

" Ours was only this time last year or so.Mrs texted me one night and said I’m all dressed up for when you finished work I want you to pick me up and take me dogging. Who am I to complain?

So I picked her up she came walking to the car looking hot as fuck, short skirt nice shoes with a lot of tits showing. As we drove down to a local spot she started to play with herself, I couldn’t get her their quick enough she wanted it.

As we was driving down we put a status on to see who would turn up, a few lucky guys did.

We parked the car up and I said wait there I got the door for you. I opened the door for her and lifted her up off the seat and walked her round towards the back.

No wasting any time I dived right in to lick her pussy fuck it was wet within a few minutes one guy came and then another all respectable guys we must say.

Mrs wanted shit loads of spunk on her the men round us watching couldn’t believe there eyes.

After I got her pussy and my mouth really wet she wanted me to fuck her hard with as many guys round her as possible.

Mrs dragged my body closer so my dick is close to entering then

Fuck..... that feels nice so wet she is ready to fuck. As I’m going deeper she is becoming more horny, “YOU” I wana suck your dick come here. The guy didn’t wait around as I was fucking her she was sucking another guy.

After a few minutes he said “I ain’t gonna last long”

We both said fine come on her tits while I’m fucking her.

That’s exactly what he did.

When he finished another couple of guys did the same.

It both turned us on to point where I’m licking cum off her tits and emptying my balls in her pussy.

First dogging experience."

that sounds like a great fuck !

Port Talbot

Wow that is hot

Here’s mine here:

www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/989132