FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Captive of the pirate captain

Captive of the pirate captain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ego OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

I walk the decks on a cold winters night. The sky is clear and the stars glistening. The men are asleep as its been a hard days graft plundering the imperial fleet. I say asleep some of the spoils were woman so they were having their wicked way with them.

I stroll below, the wooden stairs echoing down the empty deck. I sit on a stool and start to admire the more metallic spoils. A sceptre catch's my eye. I pick it up and fondle it. The crystal upon its top glistened brightly and projects candle light all around the darkened room.

You cough that's when I see you dimly lit, alone as the men took all the younger women. You wear a big dress but the corseted upper shows off your figure. Normally I am not interested in the captured women. But you caught my eye. Your hair a mess and your clothes torn. I approach you briskly still carrying the sceptre but rather than cower. You look up at me and smile. Not knowing how to react I pick you up by your sides and place you on the table. I study you further and my humours stir. Its been a while since I felt the touch of a woman. I see your soft skin on your chest, as my eyes move down they get interrupted by your ragged clothes. I man handle you back up, spin you around and push you back on the table. You bend over with the force, without a sound. I get my short sword out and slip it along your spin. You don't know what i'm doing then suddenly you feel a great force. I cut through all the lace at once. Your corset falls to the table and you quickly try to cover up your breasts with some remains of cloth and your arm. You turn and face me, I grab you by the neck and hesitate before going for a kiss. A slight kiss at first but as you accept you open your mouth and let me in. Our tongues meeting, swirling like the tides on the bow. I release my grip on your neck and move my hands to grab both your upper arms. I retreat my lips and twist you again. Bending you double over the table. Your arse sticks out as a result, I caress it then lift up your layers to reveal the milky white skin beneath. Again I run my fingers up and down the meat of it. Moving them low to feel if your womanly hole is ready for me. I pick up the sceptre again, and rub you with it, moving it between your legs, the coldness makes you shudder. I see a dribble down your inner thigh and know you want it. I drop my pants to release my penis. It springs out with such force it slaps you on the buttock. You let out a tiny moan, upon which I guide myself into you. Being over forceful at first. But find a rhythm and your pussy eventually lets me all the way in. You start bucking in pleasure, eventually letting out more moaning, panting away and building a sweat our juices froth on my shaft revealing a white sword plunging into you. I flip you over again and we restart the motion. Staring at each other. I start bucking violently and stop. I have cum inside you, it starts to dribble out. I use your dress to wipe myself of. Pull my trousers up and proceed to tie you to a pillar I don't say a word and leave you in darkness once again. I know you'll be untouched the next time I visit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ego OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

Humm, I thought this tale would be more popular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic