FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi in Clubs

Bi in Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, We have never been to a swingers club before but are looking to go soon, Ideal meet for us is with a bisexual man.

I see that several clubs do have a bi night but these are usually not the best nights for us ( not a Fri or Sat )

No doubt in clubs on Fri / Sat there is some F / F bi action but is there ever any M / M going on as part of play with a couple ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try chams on a bi monday loads of m on m action

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

most clubs have private rooms, so if you meet a bi guy in a club you could go into a private room with them, what people cant see cant hurt them, although why people in swingers clubs have the cheek to judge other peoples preferences is beyond me x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've had some bi male fun on non bi nights although, as mentioned, it's usually in private. I think it's very much a case of double standards that girl/girl fun is not only acceptable in clubs on normal nights but almost expected whereas males playing is frowned upon.

Such a shame though - it's horny as!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doing it in private is fine, probably prefered by us for our first experiences.

I did get the feeling though that it would not be looked upon well and beacuse of that I wonder if anybody we were to chat to would either not like Bi possibilities being mentioned to them or even if they were open may decide its best not to admit it.

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

i feel this is a big issue, if people were more honest about what they were or wanted, everyone would get more fun, you would think on this site and in clubs, people would be honest about what they want, shame really, too late at closing time to do anything about what they were too shy to admit earlier in the evening x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hi, We have never been to a swingers club before but are looking to go soon, Ideal meet for us is with a bisexual man.

I see that several clubs do have a bi night but these are usually not the best nights for us ( not a Fri or Sat )

No doubt in clubs on Fri / Sat there is some F / F bi action but is there ever any M / M going on as part of play with a couple ?

"

not in public rooms no... some swingers have quite hypocritical attitudes when it comes to this...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Club_ish in Ipswich host a Tgirl/admirer evening on the 3rd Sunday off each month, Next one is 20th May.

usually lots of Bi guys there.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

"Hi, We have never been to a swingers club before but are looking to go soon, Ideal meet for us is with a bisexual man.

not in public rooms no... some swingers have quite hypocritical attitudes when it comes to this..."

Don't they just? I've seen guys getting abuse for playing in a club while two women were 69ing right next to them!

» Add a new message to this topic