FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what have i got to do?

what have i got to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What have I got to do to get to meet someone on here?!? No one seems to reply to any messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience....

U have been on 2 weeks.... It can take months to get to know peeps n get anywhere..

This is a swinging site.... Not a sex site...

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

And just so many things wrong with your profile it's hard to know where to start - search the threads for advice there's lots on here

"Patience....

U have been on 2 weeks.... It can take months to get to know peeps n get anywhere..

This is a swinging site.... Not a sex site..."

On a more positive note.....

Try some social events in ur area...

Use ur profile to attract people... With humour... Decent pics....

Get to know people and not expect them to just want to jump into bed with them.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

or you could just grow a pair of tits and a fanny! that might be easier

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Get rid of the cock pic next to the Fossies glass.....take off the disclaimer, pad your profile out a bit, have a look at some of the prolific forum posters profile's, check out the 1,237,847 other threads asking for profile advice, say why you can't accom (eg if you're in army barracks)....to some folk can't accom = cheat, make sure all of your pics are right way round (I hate having to cock my head or turn the lappie on its side)...maybe put something on your profile along the lines of "If I wink at you, it means I like your profile, wink back if you think I've a chance" - I don't ever respond to winks unless I see something like that on a guys profile and I like what I see/read, I'll wink back see if he then messages me to prove he's read my profile.....

Above all, PATIENCE, you will only get quick meets if you have a pussy and pair of tits (it took me 3 hours to get a meet which I thought was a fairly long time when I joined)

Good luck!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Understand that women probably out number men on this site (real women anyway) about 8 to 1.

Realise that cock pics are not an actual turn on to female folk and plastering your page with them wont help you.

Try and edit your profile, make it interesting witty or tell us something about you.

READ peoples profiles and send them messages that fill their requirements.

lastly understand that there are a million men out there and it will take time to get a meet.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Patience....

This is a swinging site.... Not a sex site..."

this ^^^^^

by the way the warning is pointless, but amusing when a single man cut and pastes it without even changing our to my

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"What have I got to do to get to meet someone on here?!? No one seems to reply to any messages "

If I get a message from a man with a cock pic as an avatar I delete without reading...just a thought.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 19:34:43]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

get rid of this bit University and all other institutions using this site or its associated sites for projects - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action. it meens nothing

Tell me about it, u can post pics have verifications and still nothing just matter of wading threw the countless time wasters for the odd gems but they worth it the odd 1 u find

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Without looking at the OP's profile, be patient - depending on what you're looking for remember that 99% of people have real lives outside the site and are not "on standby" waiting to jump into bed with the first person that emails.

As such, it can take time: personal experience, 1 year (but all good things come to those who are prepared to work for it). 2 weeks is (IMHO) too soon to complain.

be patient and two weeks, two months even isnt enough. Get to know people, use forums, chatrooms be polite, maybe even go to a social event... ladies ain't robots they want lovely people to meet not just a guy with a willy,.. swinging isn't like just messaging someone and getting a feck in 5 mins ... just enjoy the ladies and patience, understanding go a long way, good luck

"Without looking at the OP's profile, be patient - depending on what you're looking for remember that 99% of people have real lives outside the site and are not "on standby" waiting to jump into bed with the first person that emails.

As such, it can take time: personal experience, 1 year (but all good things come to those who are prepared to work for it). 2 weeks is (IMHO) too soon to complain."

» Add a new message to this topic