FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > House Party Advice Please

House Party Advice Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ldhamguy84 OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Hello and thanks for taking time to read this and if you reply then thank you in advance.

What im thinking of doing is holding a house party in aid of my birthday. The thing is ive never held a swingers party at mine before.

What do i need to stock up on and what to i need to move if anything ? Do i invite equal numbers of each sex ? What drinking games are best ?

Please help............

Kieran x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

first question...how many ppl do u know well enough to invite...otherwise you may end up celebratig alone.

lots of single guys have the idea of hosting parties, but unless you already know people who will attend how are you going to convince people to come...what are you offering other than a venue, which most couples can sort themselves?

Had a single male friend who hosted parties, he had an extensive friends list, lots of veris, and a group of single men who he personally vouched for and drummed the house rules into.

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

You really need to get a couple to host your party. We've done it a few times on behalf of a single guy.

Oldham

Thanks for that and to be honest i hadnt even thought about the basics like those.

It would be only the people on my friends list some who ive chatted to for months and some new friends.

Places thinking cap back on..............

hexham

"Thanks for that and to be honest i hadnt even thought about the basics like those.

It would be only the people on my friends list some who ive chatted to for months and some new friends.

Places thinking cap back on.............."

chatted to here, or know in the real world....

basically are they ppl who would want to celebrate your birthday with you...or are they ppl you say hi to?

Oldham

Just people on here who i chat to. Dont know any of my friends on here well at all. Dont know if they would want to celebrate with me or not.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I arranged my own 40th birthday party. Not a swinging one, just real life friends, didn't even have to bring a bottle!

Half the invitees turned up, the rest didn't even RSVP. And thats a non swinging party. A swinging party would be much, much worse. Treat yourself to a club visit instead. That's what I'm doing.

hexham

"I arranged my own 40th birthday party. Not a swinging one, just real life friends, didn't even have to bring a bottle!

Half the invitees turned up, the rest didn't even RSVP. And thats a non swinging party. A swinging party would be much, much worse. Treat yourself to a club visit instead. That's what I'm doing. "

ohhh can i have an invite to that

"I arranged my own 40th birthday party. Not a swinging one, just real life friends, didn't even have to bring a bottle!

Half the invitees turned up, the rest didn't even RSVP. And thats a non swinging party. A swinging party would be much, much worse. Treat yourself to a club visit instead. That's what I'm doing.

ohhh can i have an invite to that "

It's on the Isis events page hun. My birfday, Friday 25th May. unfortunately, I have been reliably informed that you are nabbing one of my FBs for a lift to another club on the 26th. I wouldn't mind, but he never invited me!! Lucky for him the other FB wants to play. Grrrrr!

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

lol,,yeah better to have a night on your own with a visit to a club,,

happy bday and well done on the exams wyrd,,

wish i got something as good for my bday,apart from a sore head and a credit card bill

(hit my head and ended up in hospital,kinda like a hangover,but cost 3 times as much lol)

Whoops, thats my birthday PARTY! The actual birthday is the 24th.

"lol,,yeah better to have a night on your own with a visit to a club,,

happy bday and well done on the exams wyrd,,

wish i got something as good for my bday,apart from a sore head and a credit card bill

(hit my head and ended up in hospital,kinda like a hangover,but cost 3 times as much lol)"

Aw sorry to hear that. I am hoping my hangover will be EPIC!

Thanks for the congrats btw.

Oldham

If i was to visit a club on my birthday id defo have to have a few beers first as ive never been to a club before.

"If i was to visit a club on my birthday id defo have to have a few beers first as ive never been to a club before.

"

Take the beer with you. Less likely to have brewers droop if you spot someone you fancy.

Oldham

I wouldnt have the nerve to walk in the door.

"I wouldnt have the nerve to walk in the door. "

Well, you're more likely to have a fun evening than on your own. And the first time's always the toughest. You'll be hooked soon enough.

Oldham

Few weeks off yet see what happens.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ill be there for your bday hun looking forward to it x

"ill be there for your bday hun looking forward to it x"

Excellent

What we have organised for marks birthday (on the weekend of the 26th if anyone is interested lol) Is a trip to The Vanilla Alternative, with people coming back to ours after for either party continuation or sleep and breakfast in the morning...

Basically we did this because we know a fair few people but number retention for swinging parties is about 30%-50% from the experience of our friends who host parties regularly and if 30% of the people we know well enough to invite to marks birthday turned up we would have about 2 couples and a 1 single fem lol

this way we are guaranteed to have a good night, with good music and don't have to worry about all the usual house party stuff, drinks, glasses, nibbles, bed protectors, lighting and most importantly clean up!!

hexham

"I wouldnt have the nerve to walk in the door. "

Seriously...but u would be fine with strangers playing in your house,when you are going to have to break the ice, check ppl are behaving and that everyone is having a good time...im not sure you have thought this through?

"I wouldnt have the nerve to walk in the door.

Well, you're more likely to have a fun evening than on your own. And the first time's always the toughest. You'll be hooked soon enough. "

Just think of it as clubbing without the bullshit. Go with no expectations and an open mind relax and enjoy the atmosphere I would recommend cupids on a Friday.

» Add a new message to this topic