FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why cant we seem to get meets?

Why cant we seem to get meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that we can't seem to get any meets on here is it us??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wouldnt read much into it, ive been on the site a while and have only ever had one proper meet (well two but the other didnt progress)

its a shame i am not part of a couple, because you'd find one here

not really too much in the profile . thats my opinion .

No disrespect but I would say it's your profile or rather the lack of, you have one line about yourselves and the rest is the warning to education institutes, people like to know a little more about prospective meets

Yeah I would

We'll meet ya,,, but then again we'll meet anyone for a social lol...

Try putting some more about you on your profile (i know i can talk our profile is pretty crap i REALLY should get round to fixing it up again)

Breaking up the different parts of your profile helps too. makes it easier to read than just a block of text, your photos look fab, you both look hot so just tell people what you have to offer and also what your looking for,,,

we find it difficult to approach people when they don't have what they are looking for on their profile because although rejection is a part of the game, its not nice when you don't know what they are looking for, you take a chance and get an abusive message back about how fat you are and how they would never play with someone like you ( yes its happened and yes I pointed out that they didn't have that on their profile so how was I to know!)

But if you really do want a meet give us a PM, verifications always help when trying to get meets so the more people you meet, even just for social (and more if it goes that way) the more likely you are to get more meets lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so really one line about you...... and the rest of it is a warning that is actually useless (see the FAQ at the bottom of the screen)....

hmmmm...... not good....

By *iplzMan  over a year ago

felixstowe

I'd flesh out the profile but everthing else looks good.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Your profile says next to nothing about you.

actually ... its not even a one line profile, the useless warning starts on the very first line

but yeah .. we would meet you for a social

a bit confusing as you say your not looking for single guys but yet you looking for mm couples and also men and women ????

definately confuses the situation

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Profile is nice, just needs a little more information.

Just say what you looking for, and get rid of the meaningless bit about institutions and all that, you really don't need that.

You've got pics and likes, just needs a bit of personality, thats all.

By *ityboy2001Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

Well you have been members for a long time with pictures going back for over a year and your verifications look at bit fake, ones a cam the other is from someone with only only one verification.

Ate you for real?

As others have said, get rid of the warning it's pointless and tell us what you're looking for and what you have to offer.

I would get yourself some new photos..

and I am not being funny but some of the photos are going to put ladies off..

As not all like larger cocks.. ( and even less like not hard cock shots)

As others have said, you need to put more on there.. for me the fact your both smokers would make me pass you by, as would the fact you dont travel

Hope it helps.

cali

Getting meets can be as easy or difficult as you make it - how fussy are you for starters ? To be fair you are unlikely to get exactly what you want every time !

The fact that you both smoke shouldn't matter really ( so do we and we get no end of requests and meets ! )

Test the waters , maybe try a club and see what floats your boat and broaden your horizons

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Having looked at your profile, it says virtually nothing about yourselves!

It consists of 6 lines; half of one line states one fact about yourselves, the rest is a legal disclaimer.

That legal point serves no point at all so ditch it. Then expand on "selling" yourselves, what you actually want to do, what you like, what you don't like etc. You have to portray yourselves as a commodity, able to attract someone!

Get onto the Forum pages (in a positive way), and into Chat too! You have to get yourselves noticed!

Good Luck!

By *o drama queenWoman  over a year ago

Abergele

on the basis of your pics id meet with ya

In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers?

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? "
Clubs and social events!

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? Clubs and social events!"
Sadly, there are none in my area. I have already looked into this, but can only travel locally

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? Clubs and social events! Sadly, there are none in my area. I have already looked into this, but can only travel locally"

Run your own social meet... and Exeter is not too far from Bristol where there are plenty of meets and a club. so thats no excuse.. put yourself out there.. make yourself available and you will get meets!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Why is it that we can't seem to get any meets on here is it us?? "

Well, having an 18 word profile probably doesnt help!

Here's something that may help.

Look at profiles of people who get meets and compare them to yours... i'm willing to bet there's a little more info on them!

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? Clubs and social events! Sadly, there are none in my area. I have already looked into this, but can only travel locally

Run your own social meet... and Exeter is not too far from Bristol where there are plenty of meets and a club. so thats no excuse.. put yourself out there.. make yourself available and you will get meets!"

only about 70 miles difference about an hour and halfs driving !!! and he stated he can only do local

no excuse really is there !!! lol

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? Clubs and social events! Sadly, there are none in my area. I have already looked into this, but can only travel locally

Run your own social meet... and Exeter is not too far from Bristol where there are plenty of meets and a club. so thats no excuse.. put yourself out there.. make yourself available and you will get meets!

only about 70 miles difference about an hour and halfs driving !!! and he stated he can only do local

no excuse really is there !!! lol

"

If your not willing to travel that far, then your severely limiting your choices.. so no there is no excuse not to hold your own social if your not willing to travel to one of the established ones!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I would say it's your profile that is not helping you.

You have one line about yourselves and that's it. Doesn't give people much to go on....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Well the OP must be too busy with all their meets to take any of the advice offered, so job done folks

"Well the OP must be too busy with all their meets to take any of the advice offered, so job done folks "

Another fab job done lol

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

you need to write what you looking for..

your photo's are very inviting though!!

"Well you have been members for a long time with pictures going back for over a year and your verifications look at bit fake, ones a cam the other is from someone with only only one verification.

Ate you for real?"

And guess who that one verification is from!

Fab cock though! Almost too good to be true!

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe the mah-hasive schlong scares the beejeesus out of people? hehe

Oh and exeter guy (forget the profile name) maybe get more involved in the forums to begin with if you can't make social. I started blabbing on here first, then I got some meets cos people started to recognise me. I went to a social too but personally it didn't really expand my meets though I did meet nice folk.

Forums may be your way forward, even initially.

we have given up arranging meets on here,its easier just go to a club and get involved

"Well the OP must be too busy with all their meets to take any of the advice offered, so job done folks "

I was just thinking the same

As to be said your first line of profile put me off. It screams arrogance to me . I'm sure your a lovely couple but I suggest you re write it .

Profile updated is this better ?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, the information is better, comes across as more inviting, but you could try breaking it up a bit, seperating it into paragraphs would make it easier to read.

I'd actually gone to the profile text without looking at the update..... and.... oh dear!

All that effort on the profile is wasted, no one is going to meet someone with an attitude like that!!!

In fact, I would go so far as to say that a large number of people are right now making a private note to avoid you like the plague!!!

you have a great wee profile with BIG assets! Just give it time;) xxx

"In that case, what is the reason behind my profound lack of meets. I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now I think and have not even had 1 meet. It really does seem to me like this site is full of time wasters or fake profiles. Any suggestions or offers? Clubs and social events! Sadly, there are none in my area. I have already looked into this, but can only travel locally"

I think you've answered your own question there mate, you live in the back of beyond in relation to other populace, I'm guessing there won't be much fab action going on in the Shetlands either, but the weather you get is nicer, so every cloud! I love living in West Yorks as its ideal for getting to and from everywhere as theres probably around 12 million people living within an hours drive. You could say there's a massive population in London, but it takes an hour to get ten miles round there which kind of wipes that benefit out.

Still look on the bright side, its only 84 miles to Bristol, you can drive it in an hour or so as apart from one speed camera you can tonne it all the way up the Devon expressway onto the m5.

I've had meets in Scotland, Suffolk, Derby, even a quick social meet in south Wales so you have to be prepared to get about a bit if you find someone who really appeals....

"Profile updated is this better ?"

Much better. I'd put it into paragraphs and get rid of the useless legal bollocks, but aside from that you've done a sterling job!

"Profile updated is this better ?

Much better. I'd put it into paragraphs and get rid of the useless legal bollocks, but aside from that you've done a sterling job! "

And the status , all the good work wasted when I read that

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Profile updated is this better ?"

Whilst it's far better than the original version, you have still to make it easier to read by breaking it down into paragraphs.

BUT.... ditch the legal notice; it takes up almost as much space as the description of yourselves, and you don't need it!

PLUS, your profile description line is easier on the eye, as is the first line of the Profile itself, BUT then you go and spoil it all with the update message.

It sends out mixed messages!!!

If you really want to convey that update message across to others, make it less aggressive in tone.

Well tried again guys lol how's that??

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Well tried again guys lol how's that??"

Bob on now guys, well done!

Now that's a great profile , well done x

Clearly, you have to swear more in your opening messages

excellent improvements ! we wud consider you seriously based on that profile xxxx

your profile reads much better now well done, and you can keep developing it over time and i'm sure your meets will be rolling in in no time :D

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

your too good looking

and you have the same bedding as us lol

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Run your own social meet... and Exeter is not too far from Bristol where there are plenty of meets and a club. so thats no excuse.. put yourself out there.. make yourself available and you will get meets!"

Dont keep randomly text ppl asking for a fuck .........

» Add a new message to this topic