FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quiet Toy

Quiet Toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BCambs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Hello!

Like many of you we are trying to enjoy our sex life in a house that constantly has children in it. Children that seem to never actually fall asleep.

Whilst enjoying some throughly grown up time, Miss A reached for her trusty little bunny vibe, just little ears to use on herself as we finally fucked.

It was noisy. I don't think we have ever really noticed but with Cock and Block in the next room it seemed very loud.

We are looking for recommendations for quiet toys. Miss A loves her little bunny and we appreciate maybe just a new one would be quieter but whilst we are thinking about painfully quiet parent sex what are the other quiet toys out there?

Shh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i have these -

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/the-femme-rocks-blue-rocking-g-spot-vibe

the one above is great as quiet and insertable

the one below is amazing but its clit stimulation only and super discreet and quiet

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/satisfyer-pro-2-gold

hope this helps

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Kids will sleep through pretty much anything - eventually!

Put some music on to provide background noise or turn the volume up on the TV.

Or pick a time when they're awake, pop them in front of the TV watching a film and then hide in the bedroom with a doorstop wedged under the door.

You could always try other toys - there's an abundance of non vibrating options that are just as much fun.

A

By *BCambs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

"i have these -

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/the-femme-rocks-blue-rocking-g-spot-vibe

the one below is amazing but its clit stimulation only and super discreet and quiet

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/toy-collection/products/satisfyer-pro-2-gold

hope this helps

"

Thank you. She likes to use it when I'm inside her so the insertable is not right but the Satisfyer 2 looks interesting!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

There are a few quiet vibrators on the market with shops like Ann summers to name or even a few sonic clitoral stimulator now on the market it may be quiet but her orgasms might not be.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"i have these -

hope this helps

Thank you. She likes to use it when I'm inside her so the insertable is not right but the Satisfyer 2 looks interesting!"

Amazon sell the satisfyer luxury (haute couture) - it's a very nice looking toy too.

A

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Lelo do fairly quiet vibrators which still pack a decent amount of power

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still live at home with family so checked this post out for new ideas, but I have a satisfier myself and can confirm they are great for clit stimulation and are very quiet unless put on the highest settings, hope this helps

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

A cucumber !! Just don't have a salad for lunch !! Xx

By *inkykat dirtydogCouple  over a year ago

Cov

We understand the problem, we have a vast selection of toys and some do sound like a boy racer car starting up, but one of the quietest we have is the love honey silencer whisper quiet vibrator. It's nice and quiet and gives a good strong vibration. Can be used both internally and outside, twist the bottom to give stronger and less vibes.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hello!

Like many of you we are trying to enjoy our sex life in a house that constantly has children in it. Children that seem to never actually fall asleep.

Whilst enjoying some throughly grown up time, Miss A reached for her trusty little bunny vibe, just little ears to use on herself as we finally fucked.

It was noisy. I don't think we have ever really noticed but with Cock and Block in the next room it seemed very loud.

We are looking for recommendations for quiet toys. Miss A loves her little bunny and we appreciate maybe just a new one would be quieter but whilst we are thinking about painfully quiet parent sex what are the other quiet toys out there?

Shh."

Cucumber

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

That’s why I hid the wife’s jiggapick

By *urlyCatzWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Lovehoney and bondara do a micro wand,it's bullet sized and very quiet, packs a punch for something so small(got mine when an offer was running, best £3.99 ever spent).

Also the womaniser/satisfier types are very quiet, a friend has reviewed the paloqueth sucker and at 2 secs to orgasm it sounds unbeatable

By * and debbsCouple  over a year ago

Winchester

Lipstick vibrato quiet and allways hits the spot

» Add a new message to this topic