FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is smaller sexier?

is smaller sexier?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems to be unless your a size 8 your never going to meet anyone........who really think curves are better?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry lots meet girls who aren't size 8 xx

Trust me there are lots of guys who like curvy women, i am one of them

Must be my city then Xx

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

You know, if only 1 out of every 100 people just like you and 1 out of every 100 of them want to sleep with you, that's still ~700,000 people...

Yep, curves anyday, whatever that means. What is curvy, BBW, large anyhow? Who defines the boundaries?!;-)

X

Sexiness is in your mind, you think sexy then you are, irregardless of size.

A twinkle in your eyes and a hint of naughtiness in your smile weighs nothing but both work.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"It seems to be unless your a size 8 your never going to meet anyone........who really think curves are better? "

Search for BBw threads on here and you will see that women of all shapes and sizes manage to get meets.

Size 16-18 (and no spring chicken) here and not having any problems

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Must be my city then Xx"

Or it might be the amount of effort put into your profile?

Mind you mine has nothing of interest in it and I still get meets lol

Deg got to try think sexier x

I am size 14 get loads of offers .. People here like all sizes .. xx so dont give up get thinking your as good as the rest.

Curvier is sexier

"Sexiness is in your mind, you think sexy then you are, irregardless of size.

A twinkle in your eyes and a hint of naughtiness in your smile weighs nothing but both work."

got to agree with this......but add on the curves too.....WOW!!!!!

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I am size 14 get loads of offers .. People here like all sizes .. xx so dont give up get thinking your as good as the rest. "

Great Comment. X

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Quite partial to a sexy curvy lady

By *inkypervertMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Curvier is sexier "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Youre a 20 year old single bisexual woman and youre complaining about people not being interested??

Easy to assume its your size putting people off but my own experience on here makes me think thats very unlikely.

Maybe having another look at your profile would help?. The text says ziltch about you and your moaning status about guys might put some people off?

You might be in the most sought after group on here, but you get out of it what you put in....

well im trying to alter my profile but i seem to ramble on so im doing it in parts and as far as my status is concerned i have actually had some attention from it but unfortunately they arent fitting very well to what im seeking

"well im trying to alter my profile but i seem to ramble on so im doing it in parts and as far as my status is concerned i have actually had some attention from it but unfortunately they arent fitting very well to what im seeking "

take the disclaimer off, it means fekk all. xx

i think curvy gilrs are much sexier, im 6ft 1 and a size 16, would be lost without my hips!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't think size has anything to do with being sexy. I think it's more of a state of mind...I'm turned on by confidence, but then again, shyness can be just as appealing...

"well im trying to alter my profile but i seem to ramble on so im doing it in parts and as far as my status is concerned i have actually had some attention from it but unfortunately they arent fitting very well to what im seeking "

Keep seeking , it might take you a long time

"I don't think size has anything to do with being sexy. I think it's more of a state of mind...I'm turned on by confidence, but then again, shyness can be just as appealing...

"

i can be shy at first but once im down to it im a little filthy minx i like to wear sexy underwear then be naked to which makes me more confident

I'm nearly as tall as you (5' 9") and size 24 - 26 and have absolutely no problem getting as many meets as I want, and have the pick of some gorgeous guys!

I wonder if it's the age demographics that makes a difference? As I'm much older I'm looking for guys in an older age bracket and they may be a little more relaxed about who they're seen with?

i am size 18, i get quite a few messages people want to meet me because i like sex, i am friendly and easy going, athough if i was slimmer i would get lots more. wouldnt want to be size 8 though.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Perhaps your standards are 2 high for the members on here as your profile says you are swamped with messages !

Doesn't sound like a case where you can't get any meets

[Removed by poster at 16/05/12 14:16:44]

Curves on a woman are sexy as hell - I prefer a woman to have them than to be skinny - I love proportion in a woman's figure

Some people like curvier women (and men thank god )

Some people like smaller women

For sex only play some people (SHOCK HORROR) like personality, some people dont - the truth is you will find people big and small with and without personalities

Yummy - if you are happy with yourself - that will shine through and you will get the meets you deserve with people who appreciate your fantastic looking form

"Perhaps your standards are 2 high for the members on here "

So she should drop her standards just to get laid? Please tell me you didn't just suggest that...

Work on your profile even look at others here there profiles to get some tips x x and i am sure that would help you ... make it nice to read ... x

Size does not define how sexy you are. Im definetly not a size 8 . I like to think my sexiness shines through along with the naughty glint in my eyes. I have met smaller and bigger women. Yes u hasten to add im bi. So everyone brings there own sexiness to playtimes. I prefer curvy and bigger busted females.

In Your Bush

"Curves on a woman are sexy as hell - I prefer a woman to have them than to be skinny - I love proportion in a woman's figure

Some people like curvier women (and men thank god )

Some people like smaller women

For sex only play some people (SHOCK HORROR) like personality, some people dont - the truth is you will find people big and small with and without personalities

Yummy - if you are happy with yourself - that will shine through and you will get the meets you deserve with people who appreciate your fantastic looking form

Perhaps your standards are 2 high for the members on here

So she should drop her standards just to get laid? Please tell me you didn't just suggest that..."

No of course not I'm just stating the fact that 'why can't I get a meet?' isn't anything to do with body shape in this case.

im far from a size 8 but met more men than i can count and none of them had a problem with my figure..

i have huge personality as well as huge body and they all loved both

"It seems to be unless your a size 8 your never going to meet anyone........who really think curves are better? "

where the flipping heck did you get that from?

im not a size 8 and i get hundreds of mail every week, if i wanted to i could have 3 meets a day every day and never run out of men, if your finding it hard to meet id seriously start looking at what your doing wrong cause i can assure you its not your size

"It seems to be unless your a size 8 your never going to meet anyone........who really think curves are better?

where the flipping heck did you get that from?

im not a size 8 and i get hundreds of mail every week, if i wanted to i could have 3 meets a day every day and never run out of men, if your finding it hard to meet id seriously start looking at what your doing wrong cause i can assure you its not your size "

I have standards because I'm sorry but last time I checked I could actually find the people I sleep with attractive.....and my profile says sometimes I get swamped with messages actually. I just think its prob coz men 25-30+ usually find curvier women sexy and its more difficult to find younger men who like curves come across a few but not many x

"I have standards because I'm sorry but last time I checked I could actually find the people I sleep with attractive.....and my profile says sometimes I get swamped with messages actually. I just think its prob coz men 25-30+ usually find curvier women sexy and its more difficult to find younger men who like curves come across a few but not many x "
I can get over 100 letters here a day i say i cant mail them all back ... and if i go on web cam it go mad my letter box ... its not to do with size thats only a small part of what it takes to like a person here . its all about having fun getting on with people looking at it for what is it ... a sex site people looking for that and maybe friends too.

Size 16 - 22 suits us, although we have and do like to meet smaller, as long as it's naughty sex who care .. lol

We love cuves

In Your Bush

"I have standards because I'm sorry but last time I checked I could actually find the people I sleep with attractive.....and my profile says sometimes I get swamped with messages actually. I just think its prob coz men 25-30+ usually find curvier women sexy and its more difficult to find younger men who like curves come across a few but not many x "

Ah ok that's a lot clearer now. So what you are actually asking is why cant you get any meets with anyone under the age of 25?

we meet girls of all sizes and shapes... but.. it might be something to do with the lack of visible photos on your profile... that is a bit off putting for us... but never the less.. we are always happy to meet people no matter what their size... as long as the personality is there!

we meet girls of all sizes and shapes... but.. it might be something to do with the lack of visible photos on your profile... that is a bit off putting for us... but never the less.. we are always happy to meet people no matter what their size... as long as the personality is there!

"Size 16-18 (and no spring chicken) here and not having any problems "

DITTO

"I have standards because I'm sorry but last time I checked I could actually find the people I sleep with attractive.....and my profile says sometimes I get swamped with messages actually. I just think its prob coz men 25-30+ usually find curvier women sexy and its more difficult to find younger men who like curves come across a few but not many x

Ah ok that's a lot clearer now. So what you are actually asking is why cant you get any meets with anyone under the age of 25?"

Yeah I guess

In Your Bush

[Removed by poster at 16/05/12 15:54:29]

In Your Bush

"I have standards because I'm sorry but last time I checked I could actually find the people I sleep with attractive.....and my profile says sometimes I get swamped with messages actually. I just think its prob coz men 25-30+ usually find curvier women sexy and its more difficult to find younger men who like curves come across a few but not many x

Ah ok that's a lot clearer now. So what you are actually asking is why cant you get any meets with anyone under the age of 25?

Yeah I guess "

Dunno But if I were 20 years younger you would lol

Thanks

I am bigger than you and dont have any problems.. and that includes with the under 25s.. in fact I get more messages from them than any other age range..

It takes time.. sometimes I can go weeks without finding anyone decent to meet..

Cali

".. it might be something to do with the lack of visible photos on your profile... "

That's what we thought, many people - us included - skip profiles without pics.

They don't have to be face pics but body shots do help people to decide quickly whether there's an attraction or not and the messages you get will most likely be based on that.

XXXX

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We both adore curves! its a natural way for a woman to be I think !

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

hmm had no probs getting meets when i was a size 28 and no probs now im a 10 -12 hehe

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

NORTH NOTTS

well according to your profile you "get swamped" with messages. So clearly there are lots of people wanting to meet curby women!

Well I'm a size 18 I get bombarded with messages all the time. Some undesirable, but each to their own. I use to be skinny and I find I get more attention now I'm bigger and older

Curvy for me every day. Don't want to ask them to fart and give me a clue, but curvy is mighty fine.

im curvy and i have no public pics and i still get loads of offers from guys, couples and females everyday so def has nowt to do with ur size

Dunno, I'll fuck owt! Lol

Master Posting

I think your profile needs some work to be honest, too many negatives about yourself is not a good selling point ( pardon the pun ) you also say you cannott accomodate and cant really travel either so again your very much limited, you have no photos either and finally you have one of those meaningless disclaimers at the end of your profile, I really dont think its your size thats stopping you getting meets to be honest.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/12 20:20:01]

"Master Posting

I think your profile needs some work to be honest, too many negatives about yourself is not a good selling point ( pardon the pun ) you also say you cannott accomodate and cant really travel either so again your very much limited, you have no photos either and finally you have one of those meaningless disclaimers at the end of your profile, I really dont think its your size thats stopping you getting meets to be honest.

my profile can come across quite neg to soe people, ha no public photos and i have no problem "

sorry was meant to say lol my profile can come across quite neg to some people, and i have no public photos and i have no problem gettin meets or offers

Curvys for me x

"It seems to be unless your a size 8 your never going to meet anyone........who really think curves are better?

Curvys for me x "

Or even curves for me

I would say it is down to your profile, you sound negative about yourself, are you sure its not yourself who has a weight and hair issue?

"Master Posting

I think your profile needs some work to be honest, too many negatives about yourself is not a good selling point ( pardon the pun ) you also say you cannott accomodate and cant really travel either so again your very much limited, you have no photos either and finally you have one of those meaningless disclaimers at the end of your profile, I really dont think its your size thats stopping you getting meets to be honest. "

I put about not being able to accom or really travel to save everyone time its me being honest......honesty might not be top in everyones book but it is in mine

"I would say it is down to your profile, you sound negative about yourself, are you sure its not yourself who has a weight and hair issue? "

"I would say it is down to your profile, you sound negative about yourself, are you sure its not yourself who has a weight and hair issue? "

This post has nothing to do with ny hair all I said is I regret it don't mean I don't like it coz I do just want my longer hair back.....and yes I do have a little bit of a weight issue but who doesn't when they 6 months postnatal?

"I would say it is down to your profile, you sound negative about yourself, are you sure its not yourself who has a weight and hair issue?

This post has nothing to do with ny hair all I said is I regret it don't mean I don't like it coz I do just want my longer hair back.....and yes I do have a little bit of a weight issue but who doesn't when they 6 months postnatal? "

nt meaning to sound mean but it sounds more like you have a low self esteem, confidence issue rather than others not wanting to meet you..

with hair issue why dont you put some extensions in?

"I would say it is down to your profile, you sound negative about yourself, are you sure its not yourself who has a weight and hair issue?

This post has nothing to do with ny hair all I said is I regret it don't mean I don't like it coz I do just want my longer hair back.....and yes I do have a little bit of a weight issue but who doesn't when they 6 months postnatal?

nt meaning to sound mean but it sounds more like you have a low self esteem, confidence issue rather than others not wanting to meet you..

with hair issue why dont you put some extensions in? "

Toi short atm

with hair issue why dont you put some extensions in?

Toi short atm "

what sre you bald??

This post has nothing to do with ny hair all I said is I regret it don't mean I don't like it coz I do just want my longer hair back.....and yes I do have a little bit of a weight issue but who doesn't when they 6 months postnatal? "

Sorry though you were refering not to getting meets due to your size and the age range you desire after reading the posts.

My own personal opinion was as a person you sound as if you have low self esteem issues around certain areas.

Nothing wrong with what I am saying. Its just my opinion.

As for curvy bigger laddies Vs skinnys. All men like different. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same.

Happy Fabbing!

"Master Posting

I put about not being able to accom or really travel to save everyone time its me being honest......honesty might not be top in everyones book but it is in mine "

Master Posting

If you post asking things on a forum expect peoples opinions, not all will be what you want to hear.

"Master Posting

I put about not being able to accom or really travel to save everyone time its me being honest......honesty might not be top in everyones book but it is in mine

Master Posting

If you post asking things on a forum expect peoples opinions, not all will be what you want to hear."

i have met woman of all shapes and sizes.

personality and having a laugh is important.

doesnt matter what size you are we are all here to make friends and have fun.

i dont do labels. we are all sexy people in our own way.

There IS guys out there who like curvy ladies but they are harder to find. Keep trying, don't give up, it will happen and does ...... it's never nice to arrange a meet and then have it fizzle out because they're fattist and on top of that rude(happened to me) but it's thier problem - you be you, be beautiful and keep geting yourself out there. From one curvy to another x

"There IS guys out there who like curvy ladies but they are harder to find. Keep trying, don't give up, it will happen and does ...... it's never nice to arrange a meet and then have it fizzle out because they're fattist and on top of that rude(happened to me) but it's thier problem - you be you, be beautiful and keep geting yourself out there. From one curvy to another x "

wise words there lady

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Reminds us of that (very) old joke - what's the difference between a Confederate dollar and Twiggy? A Confederate dollar is a phoney buck, and Twiggy is a bony fuck

Women should have some meat on them or they look like crack addicts.

But there's another 'small' - small in height. Petite women are very, very sexy indeed.

Curves are lush the fuller figure is a thing of beauty

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"There IS guys out there who like curvy ladies but they are harder to find. Keep trying, don't give up, it will happen and does ...... it's never nice to arrange a meet and then have it fizzle out because they're fattist and on top of that rude(happened to me) but it's thier problem - you be you, be beautiful and keep geting yourself out there. From one curvy to another x "

I'm bigger and older than you. I have no trouble getting meets and my selection pool is small. I've only had one rude message titled "black bitch" from an Asian man.

It's very easy to blame others for your lack of success: too tall, too short, pubes, no pubes, short hair, long hair, bbw, size 0...Personally I find people with low self esteem annoying and off putting...they tend to be whiney and sap the fun out of life.

I'm not saying this is you op but my thoughts on negative people full stop!

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

curves are better

i real women has curves

xxx

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

"I am size 14 get loads of offers .. People here like all sizes .. xx so dont give up get thinking your as good as the rest. "

you have one of the best looking pics on here what a body

xxx

I love curvy women

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Had no problem being an 18/20 .. well only with my OH who clearly isnt interested

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"There IS guys out there who like curvy ladies but they are harder to find. Keep trying, don't give up, it will happen and does ...... it's never nice to arrange a meet and then have it fizzle out because they're fattist and on top of that rude(happened to me) but it's thier problem - you be you, be beautiful and keep geting yourself out there. From one curvy to another x

I'm bigger and older than you. I have no trouble getting meets and my selection pool is small. I've only had one rude message titled "black bitch" from an Asian man.

It's very easy to blame others for your lack of success: too tall, too short, pubes, no pubes, short hair, long hair, bbw, size 0...Personally I find people with low self esteem annoying and off putting...they tend to be whiney and sap the fun out of life.

I'm not saying this is you op but my thoughts on negative people full stop! "

I also have no problems getting lots of meets - and I'm very choosy! The first part of my profile could easily be considered arrogant as it sets out what I prefer in the men I play with, but when men outweigh (no pun intended) women to the degree they do on here then I can get away with it. The only guys who complain or get arsey are the ones I've turned down.

I have discovered that many gym bunnies are also fans of curvier women - I told one of my fbs, whose profile pics are v popular and show his lovely six pack, that I'm currently on a diet and he was gutted!

Good self esteem is extremely sexy, confidence and being at ease with who you are are very attractive. Hopefully you will be able to find your inner goddess and begin to accept the worship you are due.

Set your age filters to screen out the age ranges you don't want to meet, it will narrow the field but will also save you wading through messages from guys you would never consider as they won't be able to mail you.

curves are so much better ,i hate skinny women give me and all natural woman please x

I love curvy women. Much prefer them to stick thin.

By *az kitchenMan  over a year ago

skipton

hi get rid of the im not tiny reference for a start. you are what you are and you should be proud.

i think you sound fantastic. shame yr down the bottom of the country x x x

Hi Yummymummy. I am a Curvy Mother in her 40's now on here as a couple who is unindated with lovely quality men and ladies. Having done a lot of research on dating and swinging what people find the most attractive in a person is confidence and it has nothing to do with size. Having read your profile I have to say you come across as being a bit needy and insecure (the comment about your hair being short for example). Also I don't really think you need mention anything about children as it's just not nessesary, just say you can't accomodate, you don't need to say why. Sometimes a little mistery is better hun Hope this helps you in your quest xxx

well i have no idea why your finding it so hard because id say most of the mail i get are from guys under the age of 25, which is wierd because im not even looking for guys that age, but then most guys that age i find are looking for older women to teach them so it could be your age thats stopping them mailing you, i have no idea, just seems odd that any women on here is finding it hard to meet

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Sorry but that is rubbish!

We have always managed to get meets and I have been from a size 20 - 14.

" but then most guys that age i find are looking for older women to teach them so it could be your age thats stopping them mailing you"

Nope, we get mails from young guys all the time... so age shouldn't be a problem

In Your Bush

" but then most guys that age i find are looking for older women to teach them so it could be your age thats stopping them mailing you

Nope, we get mails from young guys all the time... so age shouldn't be a problem"

so do i - after my bum grrr

" but then most guys that age i find are looking for older women to teach them so it could be your age thats stopping them mailing you

Nope, we get mails from young guys all the time... so age shouldn't be a problem"

well its not that then, in that cause im at a total loss

you say that like its a chore to find a meet

Not being funny but we are women on a sex site who meet men how can any of you be having problems

I get hundreds and i mean literally hundreds of offers every week, ok not all of them are my type but i get enough mail for some of them to be what i am looking for, some even exceed my expectations, surely to god i cant be the only women who gets this? i simply refuse to believe that

I know we all have standards but i cant believe that on a site this big a 20 year old single woman has problems finding someone she likes to meet

Well am about a size 8 and still looking

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

Being slim myself my typical type if there is such a thing is slim petite women but let's be honest unless your overly vain or conceipted the looks are a minor part of what makes a good meet I tend to look for personality compatability and downright dirtiness lol as someone above mentioned a twinkle in your eye and a naughty smile goes a lot further than supermodel looks we have 5 senses looks only use one.

To sum it up play to your strengths not your weaknesses

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If the offers you are getting aren't fitting what you are looking for, why not try doing a search and contacting those that do yourself.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain

In Your Bush

"Well am about a size 8 and still looking "

Trouble is you are bordering on ancient at 30 lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm old and by no means skinny and I can't keep up with the attention

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

not all men think like that, I prefer a woman with curves.

no

"There IS guys out there who like curvy ladies but they are harder to find. Keep trying, don't give up, it will happen and does ...... it's never nice to arrange a meet and then have it fizzle out because they're fattist and on top of that rude(happened to me) but it's thier problem - you be you, be beautiful and keep geting yourself out there. From one curvy to another x

you say that like its a chore to find a meet

Not being funny but we are women on a sex site who meet men how can any of you be having problems

I get hundreds and i mean literally hundreds of offers every week, ok not all of them are my type but i get enough mail for some of them to be what i am looking for, some even exceed my expectations, surely to god i cant be the only women who gets this? i simply refuse to believe that

I know we all have standards but i cant believe that on a site this big a 20 year old single woman has problems finding someone she likes to meet"

your not the only one i do too , lol xxxx

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Hey hunny I'm not just curvy I'm a big girl but I could have a different guy every night if I took up all the offers so seriously you should have no problems x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

it doesnt matter what shape or size you are radiance shines through xx

You're joking right? On here all u need on here is to resemble a frmale in some way and you'll definitely get a hook up on here - in the real world yes, things might be a bit more tough I suppose - personally though I likd both curves and slimness - both together is even better

You're joking right? On here all u need on here is to resemble a frmale in some way and you'll definitely get a hook up on here - in the real world yes, things might be a bit more tough I suppose - personally though I likd both curves and slimness - both together is even better "

I get alot of offers in real world and i would think alot of other ladys do too ... but its not just sex thay look for ... like here . xxx

It's cause I live in a one horse town lol!!!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

To the OP, if anyone does not want to meet you on the basis of any physical factor, then move on - you don't need that

Lets face it, if someone is only interested in meeting "size 8's" as opposed to the person, how much will they really have to say in terms of connecting with your mind?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Master Posting

I put about not being able to accom or really travel to save everyone time its me being honest......honesty might not be top in everyones book but it is in mine "

To be honest, I skip past profiles that say "Can't travel, can't accomodate" - to me it says "Can't meet".

I love curves i think women should have not sure what idiot has turned down a curvy sexy lady x

Speak for yourself, Im doing fine.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Someone for everyone in this world

"Sexiness is in your mind, you think sexy then you are, irregardless of size.

A twinkle in your eyes and a hint of naughtiness in your smile weighs nothing but both work."

Well said and totally agree x

"Quite partial to a sexy curvy lady "

i will second that ..........and im in southampton!

Men love curves. A pretty woman who is skinny will get attention because she's pretty but men like boobs n bums and much prefer natural boobs. A woman can, of course, be too curvy for most men but even a very curvy lady will easily find admirers. For me, size 12 to 16 is perfection

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

How strange!! OP has disappeared!

how many profiles have you actualy looked at? there are lots of big people on here who get to meet people and have lots of fun. medium sized people as well.

All women on this site could get laid at pretty much the click of their fingers. If they "can't" then it's down to their standards/pickiness and not down to guys not being interested.

If any woman gets abuse about their weight or anything then they are clearly wasting too much time talking with the wrong guys instead of the many decent ones about.

Really Im a size 22 and get lots of men wanting to meet me..... dont think you have to be slim to be desired ...lots of men like boobs and a bum hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic