FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a couple into the same...

Finding a couple into the same...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right we have been on the swinging adventure for around 9 years on and off and in that time we have had some great experiences and made some great friends along the way, now we have both always been involved in the adventures we have had along the way in some way or form.

Now a big turn on for us both has been the whole hotwife thing where the wife has gone and had a meet with a guy, they take photos/videos of the meet where I would normally get one or two sent to me during the meet and then the wife comes home and tells me all about it and shows me the rest of the photos/videos while were in bed together.

Now the next step of our adventure is that we are wanting to find another couple who are into the same thing, only it being the other way around where the female half of the couple gets enjoyment from the male half meeting another woman etc. Now you may ask why dont we just keep meeting single guys, which is fair enough, but as mentioned earlier it's a big turn on knowing when shes on a meet and wondering what they could be doing and getting photos sent to me during the meet, so we wanted to find another couple where the female half shares the same enjoyment as me (husband) when their other half is off on a meet.

Look forward to your comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It's amazing how many couples have viewed our profile since writing this post lol.

Surely we cant be the only couple into this?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

It’s probably me but I had a go at reading it a couple of times and wasn’t really following tbh

Any chance to cut it down to a sentence saying what you’re looking for from another couple? Or describe your ideal meet?

By *eoff2000Man  over a year ago

Ferndown

I guess you probably are. Very weird. But then everyone to their own pleasures.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not in your area ,but love jack meeting other women

I like seeing pics and hearing about it

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

If I understand correctly, what you seek is a couple where the wife would like to do all the above with you? So you can send pictures to your wife?

Jo.Xx

"If I understand correctly, what you seek is a couple where the wife would like to do all the above with you? So you can send pictures to your wife?

Jo.Xx "

No, its the opposite to what you said actually, where wife would meet the guy from the other couple and take pics etc

Sorry the original message doesn't read too well so I made another post in the forum which I think explains it a little better

"Not in your area ,but love jack meeting other women

I like seeing pics and hearing about it "

Yes same here, I love hearing about wife's meet with a guy and seeing pictures they took and videos if they recorded it, that's why we wanted to find a couple this time to do it with and the wife from the couple gets turned on as much as me knowing they are meeting etc.

» Add a new message to this topic