FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opinions please

Opinions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, myself and my husband have been on this site before, we took a break of 12months in which we had a baby.

My question to you(mainly women) but all opinions welcome, how long did you wait after having a baby to swing again, and for those who had c secs, we're you any more self conscious of yourself with the scar than before?

It's been three weeks since my c sec and while I'm not yet ready to swing again yet, it would be interesting to know how others dealt with it.

Maz xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

its been a while since i had a baby (20 yrs), but i did have "the op" last july, same scar as c section, had a good surgeon, and was away from swinging for 6 weeks, guys dont care about the scar, they are just scared of hurting u, so start slow when u feel ready, if guys cant handle a little scar, they are a bit shallow and should be avoided anyway, just be careful til you feel comfortable, and congrats on the baby xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think women are more conscious about their body changes after pregnancy than men, i know myself ive never had a problem when ive had girls both on here or in real life where they either had operations or lots of marks from stretching etc.

so im sure a meet or two might help you as probally will give you the confidence you need so you know its alright.

like the above said we more bothered about hurting you than judging your body etc based on it as its not exactly your own fault so shouldnt be something looked down on and i know most guys would probs be the same x

"i think women are more conscious about their body changes after pregnancy than men, i know myself ive never had a problem when ive had girls both on here or in real life where they either had operations or lots of marks from stretching etc.

so im sure a meet or two might help you as probally will give you the confidence you need so you know its alright.

like the above said we more bothered about hurting you than judging your body etc based on it as its not exactly your own fault so shouldnt be something looked down on and i know most guys would probs be the same x"

any minute now you will be due a guy saying he dont mind and will be offering his services a second later haha!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to be healing quite well, me and the hubby have attempted but it didn't go very well so I know I defo need some more healing time. Probably shouldn't have tried in the first place! I tend to keep myself more covered up anyway. I'm not your sexy undies type girl more a naughty cami or basque so I know I'll feel more confident when I'm all dressed up.

There's probably some people with a kind for scars anyway lol

Personally I wouldn;t have a problem with a lady with a C section scar.

But would like to find a lady who wants to play while she's still got the sexy bump

Kinks for ever niche I suppose!

» Add a new message to this topic