FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > [Advice] Take a chance...

[Advice] Take a chance...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just though I'd share this with you!

Yesterday I got chatting to someone new on here, unverified and only on the site a matter of hours. They very quickly moved on to the topic of meeting so was a little wary it seemed suspicious. To top it off the profile was too good to be true.

Wanted to meet that night so I was politely saying no thanks. In the end arranged to meet today and the distance wasn't an inconvenience it they weren't real which is what I'd told myself.

Well I arrived and no one was there but a few mins later my meet sure showed up.

I know this isn't some formula that everyone can follow but all I want to say is take that chance... I sure would have regretted it knowing the outcome!

Happy Hunting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It has to be said that newbies can be awesome for spontaneous meets , we have never been afraid to take the chance when a new face on fab appears and is eager for their first meet !

From what we hear we must have been lucky because we have never been let down , and there is something unique about someone's first time !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I took a chance, was a really good meet unfortunately spoilt by the fact that I then found out not only was he cheating on his wife but had a girlfriend too! Will not be meeting again There has to be trust involve and there is none whatsoever.

As the saying goes, once bitten twice shy but I am glad your's went okay

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it's just the luck of the draw. But good to hear others aren't afraid to take a chance.

I thought it was once bitten twice as interested... May be slightly wrong

» Add a new message to this topic