FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is this just me?

Is this just me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for advice.

We have been out of the scene for a while after getting fed up with time wasters.

We don't want to endless email or only send pics. In fact we don't like sending pics. We'd rather meet for a no strings lunch and prove we are genuine then sort out a proper meet.

Anyhoo...

I have been in contact today only with a woman I met when I was looking for friends. Nothing to do with swinging etc. I was just looking for normal local friends to expand my social circle.

She claims to be very sub, almost into slave treatment etc. As she is so local we suggested meeting for lunch and explained that photos can be old or doctored etc so this is why we like meeting first is poss.

She came accross VERY aggressive about when we meet up it better be for sex, she wants this and that (won't go into details but you can imagine) telling us what we are to do (some of it most people would ask if it is likes as it's horrible!) and trying to pug and rush everything.

Should I give benifit of doubt? Should I try again explain how we feel and see if she'll do a normal meet first?

Any and all advice really welcome.

Thanks.

S

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i would run for the hills lol sounds nuts!! if u said as a friend n she demandin sex and all sorts there no clear boundry things could go totally pete tong!! scary ! understand with photos but also bit of a shocker if u decide to meet and expectin a 30 yr old n get a 50 yr old!!good luck anyway xxx

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Doesn't add up to me. If this person is Sub then why would she be so demanding and aggressive? I would move and leave her be. This is meant to be fun!

Push pushy people into the dustbin

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I would be very dubious. If she claimes to be sub but is coming across as abusive then I would be very wary indeed. Insist on a normal social first meet with no sex and if all is well you can arrange a second meet. If she is genuine she should go along with that.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I wouldn't go any further, sounds deranged to me and the hassle just won't be worth it! Does she sound anywhere near normal to you?

"i would run for the hills lol sounds nuts!!"

It's not my ex is it lol

"Push pushy people into the dustbin "

i like that quote!! xx

Thanks for the messages.

It started off with me looking for friendship and then her explaining she was bi and it going from there. I have suggested several times just a social meet somewhere neutral in public so we can see each oter etc but last email I got was that if we meet it better be for sex!

I agree with all of you. But do you know when you get to the stage where you know you're right? You just need someone else who thinks that way too?!

And I quite agree.. Pushy people in the dustbin!!

S

xxx

i would avoid just a bad vibe im gettin!! good luck im sure u find what u lookin for and one that sane lol xx

"i would avoid just a bad vibe im gettin!! good luck im sure u find what u lookin for and one that sane lol xx"

lol sane would be good!

I will polietly say thanks but no thanks type thing. Think I am too nice for my own good at times!!

S

xxx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

case of block and delete i think and mark it up to expirence, safety first is always the best in the end

Sounds like a real nutter ... avery wide berth is required methinks

If in doubt, don't do it, trust your instinct!

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Thanks but no thanks,dont think we are looking for the same sort of fun"

We hear on the site about instances like this and the common reply is...if your uneasy or not happy about it then....as above.

""Thanks but no thanks,dont think we are looking for the same sort of fun""

That's pretty much what I said. That we are not looking for the same things and thanks and have fun!

Thought that would be the nicest and polite way. That way hopefully she won't spam my inbox!!!!

S

xxx

She came accross VERY aggressive about when we meet up it better be for sex, she wants this and that (won't go into details but you can imagine) telling us what we are to do (some of it most people would ask if it is likes as it's horrible!) and trying to pug and rush everything.??

she sounds a sarnie short of a picnic

id tell her were 2 go

Why be polite?...If you've already explained what you're looking for and she clearly isn't taking it on board then tell her to go fuck herself! She can be as aggressive as she wants then!

I would go with block and delete....she can't spam your inbox (I don't think) and you can get on and hopefully meet some really nice women. Good luck hun!

xx

I do actually think I am too nice at times. But I have blocked her so won't be hearing from her again thankfully!!

S

xxx

"I do actually think I am too nice at times. But I have blocked her so won't be hearing from her again thankfully!!

S

xxx"

Theres everything to be said for being a nice person, especially on this site but there comes a time where the message isn't getting through and you have to take whatever measure you need to (just look at all the female profiles with 'NO SINGLE GUYS on them). Thats where block is a good thing, just one click and she's gone! Lol! Saves you worrying!.

You can never go wrong being a nice person! Have fun! Oli xx

» Add a new message to this topic