FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > im young, willing and abit stuck

im young, willing and abit stuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey people im a young 100% genuine w/e lad but i don't seem to be getting anywhere i think the biggest issue is my age but i like older women that's were im stuck i don't know what to try so if anyone has any help please let me know thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You have been on here for 5 weeks. As you quite correctly state, you are young.

A lot of people who have been on this site who have much more experience still "struggle" to get meets.

The ratio of men to women is beyond even Einstien's comprehension. Loads of perfectly well intentioned messages will get block deleted as the lady has not got the time to reply to them all.

Patience & perseverence is the key.

Where is Fabio when you need him?

You will have some fun eventually, just stick with it.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

By *SwitchMan  over a year ago

Derby

Bang on! It's nigh on impossible for a single man to stand out on here. But stick with it, and try not to get too frustrated mate. It will happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bang on! It's nigh on impossible for a single man to stand out on here. But stick with it, and try not to get too frustrated mate. It will happen "

I disagree with this totally yes the ratio is against men but this isn't a crap shoot you stand out you get meets the ratio only serves to make it difficult to get your message read... if you come across well on your profile and in your message you will stand out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you are young and yes you have only been on here a short time. My advice would be to get yourself known by getting on the chat rooms and chat to people, also clubs and socials are a great way to meet likeminded people.

Good Luck OP.

Nice pics btw x

» Add a new message to this topic