FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hi

hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

k reasonably new on here yet to have any meets looking for advice on how to meet ppl and get going im sure my profile isnt exactly the best so if you care to offer any advice would be greatly appreciated look forward to hearing back from you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen a lot worse. But it sounds as though you will meet anyone just to get a verification. That would put me off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid of the capital letters, on here people view it that you are shouting in fact better still, delete it. You have only been here 3 weeks, some people wait 3 months before their first meet, patience is needed by the articulated lorry full

Profile needs punctuation like commas and paragraphing as it reads as a continuous sentence.

I agree with the poster above, get rid of the desperate to meet to get verified line.

You say you would like to meet women; any age, any size? What about couples? Clubs - you are actually about 15 mins from Chameleons, socials, parties?

Think of your profile as a shop window, at the moment it is need of stock, you have to sell yourself as there is a high majority of men to women, like I said above, be patient, be friendly, nice message and you will go far!

Good luck and welcome to Fab

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you guys i do try to be nice to each woman i message the couples thing im not sure about as ive never done it so that one is down to cold feet i suppose lol

» Add a new message to this topic