FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Butt Plug First-timer

Butt Plug First-timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *poolfunswingcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

My wife has decided that she wants to try a butt plug. She is a little concerned about starting off with the wrong type.

Any suggestions for a first-timer as to what to go for. Also what lube should we use. Are we ok using a normal one or do we need a specific anal lube?

Look forward to hearing your suggestions xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

We used an anal relaxant spray and anal lube. Start small and take your time. My advice is dont concentrate solely onninsertion, kiss and caress as you do so. Lots of lube, take your time.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Buy a set with different sizes and obviously start on the small. Glass are my favourite. Water based lube dries out faster. Lovehoney is a great place to start. Slow and gentle is best.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start small with plenty of lube or baby oil,so far have only managed a 4incher but much easing with bondara hybrid lube

liverpool

We like ID Glide as a lube. Is this suitable?

"We like ID Glide as a lube. Is this suitable?"

Yes it's fine, although silicone lubricants are better for anal play as they don't absorb as readily as water based lubricants.

The only caveat to that is you should not use silicone lubricants with silicone toys (you'd know, they cost more)

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

why not silicone lube with a silicone toy?

what happens?

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i highly recommend these

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/all-black-dildos-and-butt-plugs/products/all-black-ab28-beginners-butt-plug

and this lube is great as super slidy it also comes in a bigger bottle than most lubes which is handy

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/lubricants/products/give-lube-super-thick-anal-lube-200ml

I just used a dildo for the first time a couple of days ago, in this era of DIY

Warm in the sun, took my sweet time, gently playing with the lips and not inserting till I was hot n bothered and softening up to let my ass slowly envelop it itself. Not pushing it in but letting it go in , if you know what I mean. Felt amazing & had a very nice cross eyed Big O

As for lube. Never liked it for sex and it nips.

Not necessary either as mine naturally gets wet, exactly like precum, a natural lubricant.

I'd let your hubby finger you there and explore first & work up to it.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Lovehoney is the best website for all toys and lubes.They give good advice and sell alot of things to keep everyone satisfied

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

A silicone one would be better as don't tend to hold nasties. Don't use a silicone lube with it though as silicone on silicone can react. A hybrid lube would work best. Don't use any lubes with numbing properties as if it hurts you need to stop. Start small and build up. Calm relaxed breathing also helps. Start with a small finger first if needs be, relaxing massage around the anus can help as well. Thicker lube generally stays wetter longer.

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Lovehoney is the best website for all toys and lubes.They give good advice and sell alot of things to keep everyone satisfied "

unless a person has bought from every sex toy shop in the world then this statement cant be true. i think a lot of love honeys stuff is cheap and nasty hence why i buy else where.

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

This is a very similar product to what has been recommended, but as a set and not single from Lovehoney.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

We have these but don't particularly like the Pvc. Other than that they are a fine starter set.

Also check out Godemiche all handmade silicone.

https://g-silicone.com/product-category/anal/

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We tried loads of different lubes and I found "liquid silk" made anal a lot easier, plus follow the advice on taking your time and have lots of other fun first, to get you nice and horny and relaxed.

The small to larger sizes definitely. Start small then increase. But slowly.

"why not silicone lube with a silicone toy?

what happens?"

2 things, the first is it breaks down the outer layer of the silicone toy, a bit like oil when is used on latex.

The second is in doing so the toy absorbs the lube, so it's becomes ineffective as a lubricant quickly.

By *reedom78555Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

You don’t say if your mrs does anal already? Your profile suggests not.

If you want an anal addict go slowly. Don’t rush it. Let her have a bath, glass of wine etc then you both have an early night. Lots of foreplay. But only 1 orgasm. Tease her. Play with her pussy. Tits. But don’t let her cum. Then go down on her and bring her close to cumming and with a lubed finger start to stroke her bum as you blow on her pussy. Gauging her reaction either stop. Fuck her pussy some more then try again or press a little more on her bum. Slowly gently you will let her get used to it and she will link being near orgasm with bum fun. Still don’t let her cum unless it’s just from the bum play. Once you have a finger in press it on her g spot and make her cum like this. Now her head associates anal and orgasms. Work a second finger in and another gspot orgasm. And then just go with it. A buttplug should slip in easily now. With a plug in fuck her pussy let her cum. Take her doggy and tap/gently rotate the plug too. You will feel it against your cock and so will she. A set of different sizes is best. My Mrs ejects our small one too easily.... in Tesco !!!

Be prepared to stop completely. It can take a while for the head to adjust. Just try again another day. Also your mrs May feel more relaxed after having a clear out. A douche is easy enough to use.... and fun as a couple.

As our gallery shows Gemma loves anal..... hadn’t tried it till 38 but now she tilts her hips for instant penetration in some positions.

We like jewelled buttplugs, the glisten always makes me smile. Especially in a cafe!!!!

Enjoy. Let us know how it goes.

liverpool

"You don’t say if your mrs does anal already? Your profile suggests not.

If you want an anal addict go slowly. Don’t rush it. Let her have a bath, glass of wine etc then you both have an early night. Lots of foreplay. But only 1 orgasm. Tease her. Play with her pussy. Tits. But don’t let her cum. Then go down on her and bring her close to cumming and with a lubed finger start to stroke her bum as you blow on her pussy. Gauging her reaction either stop. Fuck her pussy some more then try again or press a little more on her bum. Slowly gently you will let her get used to it and she will link being near orgasm with bum fun. Still don’t let her cum unless it’s just from the bum play. Once you have a finger in press it on her g spot and make her cum like this. Now her head associates anal and orgasms. Work a second finger in and another gspot orgasm. And then just go with it. A buttplug should slip in easily now. With a plug in fuck her pussy let her cum. Take her doggy and tap/gently rotate the plug too. You will feel it against your cock and so will she. A set of different sizes is best. My Mrs ejects our small one too easily.... in Tesco !!!

Be prepared to stop completely. It can take a while for the head to adjust. Just try again another day. Also your mrs May feel more relaxed after having a clear out. A douche is easy enough to use.... and fun as a couple.

As our gallery shows Gemma loves anal..... hadn’t tried it till 38 but now she tilts her hips for instant penetration in some positions.

We like jewelled buttplugs, the glisten always makes me smile. Especially in a cafe!!!!

Enjoy. Let us know how it goes. "

Thanks for the message. Definitely anal virgins but she fancies trying a butt plug. I fully get what you are suggesting and will give it a go. I know that it is going to be a slow build up. A lot of the initial hesitation is all in the mind. We will keep you posted x

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"You don’t say if your mrs does anal already? Your profile suggests not.

Enjoy. Let us know how it goes. "

Great info ..thx .

"Lovehoney is the best website for all toys and lubes.They give good advice and sell alot of things to keep everyone satisfied

unless a person has bought from every sex toy shop in the world then this statement cant be true. i think a lot of love honeys stuff is cheap and nasty hence why i buy else where."

Agreed. It can be hit or miss...

A Slim One

Slim Rippled &

Chrome Butt Plug

And a thicker one ??

Try eBay

I'm strictly 40mm or less for normal entry

I've bought Electro Stim, yesterday had to take it out, I've got a piercing, nearly died lol in the best way !!

Or ? Colt Prowler anyone ? Fuuucckkk ! You need a slurp !!

Alter the provclavity to see her - you know that heat helps and a good ?man? for the right spot

The Girls that gave mine have my mind dripping and my balls hard -- I'd like some help knowing those parts instead of leaving them alone, do you know a Man inside out ?

Be relaxed, start small, and take your time

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I have just bought some, new to this, should I try to put it in myself, bit nervous to be honest, or is it better to ask your partner. Maria

Definitely do it yourself the first few times, only you can read you body and no precisely how relaxed you are

Southampton

"Definitely do it yourself the first few times, only you can read you body and no precisely how relaxed you are"
thank you

Make sure you put the plug in hot/warm water first to get it to a nice temperature. This makes things a whole lot easier

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Love honey do a range of metal ones with a jewel in the end.

Start with the smaller one and work up. D lives them and the smaller one is small, we helped a friend out that wanted to but was terrffied she coped fine with the smaller one.

Coupled with maximus anal lube you should have no problem atall and very easy to keep clean...

Southampton

"Make sure you put the plug in hot/warm water first to get it to a nice temperature. This makes things a whole lot easier "
thank you, I'll try that

Southampton

"Love honey do a range of metal ones with a jewel in the end.

Start with the smaller one and work up. D lives them and the smaller one is small, we helped a friend out that wanted to but was terrffied she coped fine with the smaller one.

Coupled with maximus anal lube you should have no problem atall and very easy to keep clean..."

I have the ones from Bondara, recommended for first timers and the lube they suggested, thank you for the advice

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Love honey do a range of metal ones with a jewel in the end.

Coupled with maximus anal lube you should have no problem atall and very easy to keep clean... I have the ones from Bondara, recommended for first timers and the lube they suggested, thank you for the advice "

LoveHoney have great range treated myself to one feels great and not too big either lll

By *hrissycox66TV/TS  over a year ago

watford

I agree 1st time anal should be DIY set aside a couple hours to yourself nice warm bath to relax a douch lots of lube 3 sizes of butt plugs little rub around anus with lube to relax that clinch reaction and enjoy.

Southampton

"I agree 1st time anal should be DIY set aside a couple hours to yourself nice warm bath to relax a douch lots of lube 3 sizes of butt plugs little rub around anus with lube to relax that clinch reaction and enjoy."
thank you for the advice, bath in progress as I was thinking about it while I'm alone (kind of), stupidly forgot to buy the douche but I might try it anyway

By *umbriamaleMan  over a year ago

kendal

we like a glass one with a water based lube, but make sure its got a very wide base as the last thing you want is it disappearing

Southampton

"we like a glass one with a water based lube, but make sure its got a very wide base as the last thing you want is it disappearing"
thank you. No danger of that, it fell out

By *reedom78555Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"we like a glass one with a water based lube, but make sure its got a very wide base as the last thing you want is it disappearingthank you. No danger of that, it fell out "

Time to go up a size or 2 then!!!!!! Assuming you definitely got the bulbous part inside?

Abit grose but look at your poops, if it’s the diameter of a can a starter plug won’t work. But also if you poop a pack of polos you’re not getting a fist in there either!!!!!

By *nSearchOf12Couple  over a year ago

London

Njoy stainless steel plugs are expensive - but also outstandingly good.

The base is shaped to fit comfortably between the cheeks without chafing and the plug itself is cleverly shaped to provide interesting sensations to both people with and without a prostate.

» Add a new message to this topic