FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Choosing a flogger

Choosing a flogger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0cket OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Evening! User202 and I are in search of a flogger but obviously can’t go anywhere and get to grips so trying to order online.

Problem is, I’m not in to sharp spanks and prefer something a bit more... thuddy for lack of a better word! A nice dull whack.

My feeling is that the silicone ones would come a bit sharper than leather types? And that the little ones are no good cause they’re just way too light.

Any recommendations or suggestions on silicone vs leather?

I’ve had a little mooch on lovehoney and bondara but can’t see anything that I’m certain would fit the bill and the reviews haven’t proved too enlightening either.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Uberkinky have some interesting ones and paddles etc

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

You could try Bondatrix.

Even try giving them a call for advice as they make their own.

Read some good reviews but never used them.

www.bondatrix.com

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

When it reopens ..go to the bizarre bazare in birmingham they will have a good range on display and also have demonstrations ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When it reopens ..go to the bizarre bazare in birmingham they will have a good range on display and also have demonstrations ..."

What he said ?? Or you could google Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar and look for the flogger makers there.. but more money but lot better quality and if you ask them your questions they can give good advice...

Personally, if you want thuddy types I would go with a wide bodied leather covered paddle not a flogger (floggers I’ve always been told are multi stranded - the many strands means dissipated noise..) just my thoughts & experiences...

birmingham

Thanks everyone I’ve wanted to visit BBB for a while but I’ve usually been at work on Sundays!

Will check the sites. I’ve ordered a paddle recently but I do like the variation with a flogger between tickling and whacking.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Thanks everyone I’ve wanted to visit BBB for a while but I’ve usually been at work on Sundays!

Will check the sites. I’ve ordered a paddle recently but I do like the variation with a flogger between tickling and whacking. "

There are floggers you can get that are several long approximately 1inch to 2inch thick strips but can't remember for the life of me where from.

They also stockists of a lot of vampiric sets too. I will try recall but I have a feeling it's an American company. I'd suppose it would feel like a bound belt like bundle

"Thanks everyone I’ve wanted to visit BBB for a while but I’ve usually been at work on Sundays!

Will check the sites. I’ve ordered a paddle recently but I do like the variation with a flogger between tickling and whacking.

There are floggers you can get that are several long approximately 1inch to 2inch thick strips but can't remember for the life of me where from.

They also stockists of a lot of vampiric sets too. I will try recall but I have a feeling it's an American company. I'd suppose it would feel like a bound belt like bundle"

Do you mean strips next to each other or one on top of the other? I think BBB had someone doing the latter... there are some good sites about and some good makers...

Just a little addition.. have a quick look on Etsy... I just have and was pleasantly surprised!

birmingham

"

They also stockists of a lot of vampiric sets too. I will try recall but I have a feeling it's an American company. I'd suppose it would feel like a bound belt like bundle"

That sounds like the right kind of thing!lol. Let me know if you can remember, I’ll have a search around

birmingham

"Just a little addition.. have a quick look on Etsy... I just have and was pleasantly surprised!"

Excellent shout, I’ll get on that now! I’ve had a browse of uberkinky and bondatrix but not seen any that really take my eye so far

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

we got a lovely thuddy flogger from firehobbit creations custom made from soft lambs hide leather with a carved handle thats a comfortable grip realy thuds but not stingy . hes on a certain well known fetish site as fh creations pm if you need anymore info

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I have a fabulous heavy leather flogger made for me by some good friends on here...

If you want a heavy thud. Then number of falls are important and not to thin.... and leather would be much better x

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

So, you're not looking for a MiG 23 jet fighter then?

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

Jacks floggers

They stand at both BBB and LAM but also sell online. From what you have said I would suggest one of their suede ones, decent thud and not much sting. If you want more sting go for leather falls.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Jacks floggers

They stand at both BBB and LAM but also sell online. From what you have said I would suggest one of their suede ones, decent thud and not much sting. If you want more sting go for leather falls."

I love my jack's floggers but they aren't great with thuddy generally, not enough falls.

As has been said you need to look for something with a lot of falls, in a super soft leather or suede.

The BBB or LAMchester is your best bet because you can try them out.

By *goddessCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Evening! User202 and I are in search of a flogger but obviously can’t go anywhere and get to grips so trying to order online.

Problem is, I’m not in to sharp spanks and prefer something a bit more... thuddy for lack of a better word! A nice dull whack.

My feeling is that the silicone ones would come a bit sharper than leather types? And that the little ones are no good cause they’re just way too light.

I’ve had a little mooch on lovehoney and bondara but can’t see anything that I’m certain would fit the bill and the reviews haven’t proved too enlightening either.

Thanks in advance "

i have this flogger, it is a good weight in my hand and also i think suede on one side and leather on the other.. only problem i have is I'm just learning how to use it :-

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/bondage-gear/products/30-round-top-metal-handle-leather-flogger

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I would never recommend buying a flogger online. There is some science to what you should look for in a flogger such as balance, weight, type of material. However, in the end I would suggest it is a personal what feels and looks right to a person.

I would suggest that the thud of a paddle is very different from the thud of a flogger. To get thud I am not sure that you need wider tails/falls, I think you just need a lot of them.

I would also recommend floggers made by Kabunza (who is online). One of the owners Aemelia Hawke has a video on flogging for sale and she is on a number of YouTube videos demonstrating flogging.

Another person I would recommend is Daisy Floggers (online as well).

I have floggers made by Jack's Floggers, Bondatrix, Aemelia and Daisy and would recommend each of them without hesitation.

I would mention Edgeplay makes decent floggers but he does take forever to deliver them.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I’ve had some off the shelf floggers from love honey and Anne summers that are basically just cheap play date floggers but do a nice job x

As recommended if you are serious and want to spend a bit of cash get some expert advice x

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Evening! User202 and I are in search of a flogger but obviously can’t go anywhere and get to grips so trying to order online.

Thanks in advance "

Try a suede one nice sounds but very mild

We but ours from 2 couples on here that make them venom and vixen or big n buff both make great ones and inexpensive better than any shop bought ones at roughly same prices

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm not sure if he's selling online at the moment but check out @whipsandsticks on Instagram. There is the kind of flogger you need on there (18th feb, LAMchester in Liverpool) It's the row of floggers and the huge one on the far right.

It's modelled from one he bought in San Fransisco that is the thuddiest flogger I've ever felt, and the ones he's made have been just as good. It's woth dropping him a message on there.

Another vote for suede, I'm also lucky enough to have amazing friends who make them

Thanks in advance

Try a suede one nice sounds but very mild

We but ours from 2 couples on here that make them venom and vixen or big n buff both make great ones and inexpensive better than any shop bought ones at roughly same prices

"

Def suede - makes the same solid noise, doesn’t break the skin & if used correctly leaves fantastic light marks & memento bruises. Nice & Naughty have some excellent ones - £40 xx enjoy

birmingham

Thanks everyone, lots to think about with the suede for sure. We will check them out

» Add a new message to this topic