FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quick to block

Quick to block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Anyone else been blocked for petty reasons like not replying back immediately even though you two were hitting off so well? They ask you a question and because you don't reply back immediately, they block.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allBristolManMan  over a year ago

nowhere

I LOVE your profile picture. Fuckimg wow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep happened just now x don’t get it at all

nowhere

"Yep happened just now x don’t get it at all"

People be weird

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Anyone else been blocked for petty reasons like not replying back immediately even though you two were hitting off so well? They ask you a question and because you don't reply back immediately, they block. "

Better them block then you, now you can just move on.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know why people block us they never say.

I was blocked because i have no picture and had been on a while.

I was once blocked trying to confirm that the meet was still on for that night.

How dare I not want a wasted journey!

By *u2nightMan  over a year ago

South West. England/London

"Anyone else been blocked for petty reasons like not replying back immediately even though you two were hitting off so well? They ask you a question and because you don't reply back immediately, they block. "

I get blocked for sending a message...

Nothing new..

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

How do you know the reason they blocked you is for not replying???

Had you considered they may have been wanking and cum?

"Anyone else been blocked for petty reasons like not replying back immediately even though you two were hitting off so well? They ask you a question and because you don't reply back immediately, they block.

Had you considered they may have been wanking and cum? "

That sounds about right

Our profile is fairly specific, but we get messages from people who do not match what we are looking for at all.

It is generally quicker and easier to block them saving time for everyone.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 09:41:27]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 09:42:15]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Anyone else been blocked for petty reasons like not replying back immediately even though you two were hitting off so well? They ask you a question and because you don't reply back immediately, they block.

That sounds about right "

I didn't even send them a photo to wank over... Tribute photo opportunity wasted... It was a massive cock too

It's better if they block you if they are going to behave like that. Saves you a job later down the line

If I don't like them or they been on over a year with no pic or verifications I block them. Saves them popping in searches in future

Also if they say they do bareback in forums I block str8 away

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Just regard it as an easy escape!

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

I generally don’t block people.

I’m a very patient (and passionate!) guy with room in life to converse with all but the most intrusive or persistent.

Just because some folks I don’t fancy want to chat, doesn’t mean I have to screw them, so why block?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 10:12:50]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 10:14:31]

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

Yeah, we've been blocked for not keeping in contact (or chasing a meet to be more accurate).

We block a fair amount of profiles that send unsolicited friend requests despite our profile saying no to that.

That sounds about right

I didn't even send them a photo to wank over... Tribute photo opportunity wasted... It was a massive cock too

"

May I ask why you thought it was because you never answered straight away. Did they say that in a message before block? The conclusion they came to, is they thought you wasn't interested anymore.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

That sounds about right

"

Many men on here are fantasist and message/pic masturbated.They have no intention whatsover in meeting ( big cocks included!!).

Some are really skilled in manipulation and convincing you they want to meet whilst getting off on what you are telling them, about what you like,what you will do etc...Most of us will experience this form of being used and once they have shot their load will block and move onto the next...Fact.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

That sounds about right

Many men on here are fantasist and message/pic masturbated.They have no intention whatsover in meeting ( big cocks included!!).

Some are really skilled in manipulation and convincing you they want to meet whilst getting off on what you are telling them, about what you like,what you will do etc...Most of us will experience this form of being used and once they have shot their load will block and move onto the next...Fact."

I actually think the fake mad profiles are the experts at duping people, it's their hobby they do it all the time and are very skilled at it. I would also say it's not just single guys, the profiles can be created by anyone..

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Although the misses does all the talking/arrangements, I block a lot of sad little boys hiding behind a couples profile and the stupid ones who can't read. Nik

It happens, maybe they didn’t fancy you? Or was bored with the conversation?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

After various exchanged messages with a couple who said I looked familiar it turned out were at the same events I attended about 12 years previously.We had exchanged messages for a couple of weeks and they asked me what day the following week was I free to meet up.I went to reply with a day only to find myself blocked.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I block people because of abusive harassment and report them to admin. From only putting up this post, people felt it was wize move to DM me with abusive text.

I just opening up a discussion that most people can relate to

Not welcoming people to send me abusive DM.

nowhere

"I block people because of abusive harassment and report them to admin. From only putting up this post, people felt it was wize move to DM me with abusive text.

Not welcoming people to send me abusive DM. "

I dont understand why anyone would want to abuse someone as pretty as you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I block people because of abusive harassment and report them to admin. From only putting up this post, people felt it was wize move to DM me with abusive text.

Not welcoming people to send me abusive DM.

I dont understand why anyone would want to abuse someone as pretty as you"

Because they forget site rules... No answer means Not interested... I get 100s of messages, i can't reply back to everyone "no thanks"... Its too mentally exhausting but people feel they are entitled to a response. Wish they would have automated response message set up.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Before anyone mentions it, i changed my filter settings. I actually like individually chatting to people of all ages, if I see a future in our chats. So I am sadden i put a filter up. But still this filter doesn't block all nasty messages

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Once I was contacted by a couple who did ask for a clear face picture. I replied few hours later, then they said the picture was 3 months old and blocked me. Bizarrely they did not have any picture on their profile or sent one to me.

Not welcoming people to send me abusive DM. "

Its the morning for it. Believe me

Been blocked for just looking at their video

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Yes blocked for not replying quick enough after I read there reply. Which is stupid as sometimes you can’t reply that second as out and about.

But it also shows you what type of clown they where to start with and it’s a good thing it didn’t progress any further than a few dms.

maidenhead

"Before anyone mentions it, i changed my filter settings. I actually like individually chatting to people of all ages, if I see a future in our chats. So I am sadden i put a filter up. But still this filter doesn't block all nasty messages "

Sadly lots of clowns out there.

Love your pictures and profile you sound like lots of fun.

Any

"Once I was contacted by a couple who did ask for a clear face picture. I replied few hours later, then they said the picture was 3 months old and blocked me. Bizarrely they did not have any picture on their profile or sent one to me.

"

This happens a lot, often it’s locals who just want to be nosey about who’s a swinger nearby etc.

End of the day, as per my earlier post, so what if people are using the site to get those rocks off on the pics? It’s inevitable I guess when we put our personal images on a fairly public site.

The thing I mostly try to avoid are the long build up chat with a ghosting at the end, it just wastes time & effort. Prefer to draw an early conclusion on compatibility then agree if a meet in person is appropriate, even if that doesn’t happen until a while later

This above

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes blocked for not replying quick enough after I read there reply. Which is stupid as sometimes you can’t reply that second as out and about.

But it also shows you what type of clown they where to start with and it’s a good thing it didn’t progress any further than a few dms. "

Quite an assumption to make..

Could the block not be that they dont fancy you/ no longer find you attractive/ changed their minds etc.

Or do these people msg to explain the reason for hitting the block button?

maidenhead

"Yes blocked for not replying quick enough after I read there reply. Which is stupid as sometimes you can’t reply that second as out and about.

But it also shows you what type of clown they where to start with and it’s a good thing it didn’t progress any further than a few dms.

Quite an assumption to make..

Could the block not be that they dont fancy you/ no longer find you attractive/ changed their minds etc.

Or do these people msg to explain the reason for hitting the block button?"

My one was that I asked for a friend request after a good few dm with my face pictures on and nothing forthcoming from them and I had not asked for pictures.

I looked at their dm moaning why I asked for friends request and I was out and busy so was going to reply 30mins later as couldn’t stop what I was doing to explain.

So as you see I think my clowns statement was on the money.

We mainly block men.

We are fed up with short one liners and all they have to show is a cock picture.

Have some imagination guys.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wokingish

I've been blocked by my fb of 6 yrs because he sent me a rude message, I replied that it had upset me. Message deleted and blocked. Gonna bill him for 6 years of fuel for the 21 mile trip!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Block people all the time (and one who has posted on this thread) if I find them rude, ignorant or their views on certain subjects are contrary to mine.

I very rarely block if someone messages me, unless they’re really persistent after I’ve obviously shown no interest in them.

All the time if read message and want to respond later to find blocked lol

Also after receiving abuse due to polite rejection so they can have the last word pathetic really

I've been blocked by people I've never even spoken to before

I've also been called a time waster for not replying to someone's message ASAP. Some people are either insecure or are looking for a quick way to get off. Not worth their time tbh.

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 13:06:24]

"All the time if read message and want to respond later to find blocked lol

Also after receiving abuse due to polite rejection so they can have the last word pathetic really "

Yes this has happened to me too. They'll message me after I politely say no, and block me before I can reply

nowhere

Personally I cant get my head around the ghost block mid conversation... like everything is going fine and normally and then mid messages bang-blocked.

Would be good to know what I said to elicit such a responce!

I always block back incase they have a change of heart. That said its 9nly happened twice.. but I am new so I expect I will catch up!

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Yes indeed. Used to bother me when I first joined fab.

Now I smile and thank them for stopping me wasting my time

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Personally I cant get my head around the ghost block mid conversation... like everything is going fine and normally and then mid messages bang-blocked.

I always block back incase they have a change of heart. That said its 9nly happened twice.. but I am new so I expect I will catch up!"

It's good character building. Toughen that skin

Yes indeed. Used to bother me when I first joined fab.

Now I smile and thank them for stopping me wasting my time"

Chilled grown up response, like it x

nowhere

"Personally I cant get my head around the ghost block mid conversation... like everything is going fine and normally and then mid messages bang-blocked.

I always block back incase they have a change of heart. That said its 9nly happened twice.. but I am new so I expect I will catch up!

It's good character building. Toughen that skin "

Getting tougher by the minute

"I don't know why people block us they never say."

Probably because you're a forum mod? Not everyone will agree with the way you mods go about your business. Just a thought.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

That sounds about right

May I ask why you thought it was because you never answered straight away. Did they say that in a message before block? The conclusion they came to, is they thought you wasn't interested anymore. "

In the example I given without getting into trouble saying too much. Yes, it was quite clear it was because I didn't answer quick enough.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I don't know why people block us they never say.

Probably because you're a forum mod? Not everyone will agree with the way you mods go about your business. Just a thought. "

Never noticed but thanks...

Hi thanks for keeping everyone safe and happy on forums

Their loss you are bloody gorgeous .

Usually socially inadequate types that lack the skills of debate . Unless the person being blocked is grossly offensive that would be the reason why I would block or annoyingly persistent. I'm always kind and complimentary and still been blocked . Nowt as queer as folk they say ..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Their loss you are bloody gorgeous ."

Aww too kind

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Or normally you agree to meet, all precautions taken then poof blocked & vanished

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Or normally you agree to meet, all precautions taken then poof blocked & vanished "

Wow i never got that far with anyone tbh hopefully after lockdown, people be gagging for it or gone back being super fussy who they meet?

Happens all the time, it's actually a blessing in disguise

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

We generally block picture collectors or time wasters. I explain I’m a domme and no penetration with men will happen but for some reason they still expect it and always just go on about having sex with them. Only time we block people.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We generally block picture collectors or time wasters. I explain I’m a domme and no penetration with men will happen but for some reason they still expect it and always just go on about having sex with them. Only time we block people. "

Ooo i bet you guys have alot of fun

Yeah i get so many wannabe subs.. Don't cut the mustard with me

"I don't know why people block us they never say.

Probably because you're a forum mod? Not everyone will agree with the way you mods go about your business. Just a thought.

Never noticed but thanks...

Hi thanks for keeping everyone safe and happy on forums "

Wouldn't quite go that far with the amount of people who we speak to, but suppose they try and do their best.

I’ve been winked and blocked at same time I think seems a bit strange to me

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Once I was contacted by a couple who did ask for a clear face picture. I replied few hours later, then they said the picture was 3 months old and blocked me. Bizarrely they did not have any picture on their profile or sent one to me.

"

I block profiles demanding face pics with your first message, especially as they usually have no pics or veris of their own

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 09:26:14]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I’ve been winked and blocked at same time I think seems a bit strange to me "

Sorry that made me giggle... But yes it happened to me too afew times.i been blocked by profiles I never looked at

By *erverse__icentiousCouple  over a year ago

We'd reply.....but we've just blocked you! Ha

Any

What the ‘quick to block’ don’t seem to get is: Fab isn’t the only place many of us meet up. They often see eg ‘single guy they don’t find so hot’ in isolation, not realising he has eg a decent party scene or a bunch of couples as mates whom they’d be v interested to be introduced to.

The potential networking is just beyond some folk. !!

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

O yeah... Chatting away and all of a sudden got blocked. Know idea why..

May think if you get blocked then you must have done something wrong.

Which is just silly.

I feel some people just block to show they are over powering you. It's a power play.

Some just think it's funny.

How sad.

I got blocked by someone who was insistent on meeting. Chatting right up to the hour of meeting. They didn’t show. I got blocked. They don’t owe me explanation. We never know what’s going on in people’s lives. I can’t be upset life’s too short to care when clearly they don’t. X

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Only once has someone blocked me for not replying quickly enough (I know because he told me so)

I was happy enough with it, we just weren't compatible if he needed constant immediate attention, so it wasn't a problem.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I got blocked by someone who was insistent on meeting. Chatting right up to the hour of meeting. They didn’t show. I got blocked. They don’t owe me explanation. We never know what’s going on in people’s lives. I can’t be upset life’s too short to care when clearly they don’t. X"

That too, I don't really care if someone blocks me, they must have a reason and that's fine

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Must be great for those working on a small percentage success rate.

Cut and paste to 1000 people, 1% is better than most on here.

If you’ve been blocked, saves time sending the message again.

Don’t know where these thoughts are coming from; need to get out more.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

Fabs can be more anti social than social sometimes.

If some cannot be bothered to at least read someones bio or engage with something sensible, it is just easy to block.

Some take it so personally if they get blocked. We have got used to it.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Fabs can be more anti social than social sometimes.

If some cannot be bothered to at least read someones bio or engage with something sensible, it is just easy to block.

Some take it so personally if they get blocked. We have got used to it. "

I just can't and others shouldn't unless they acting inappropriate like for example sending same message 5 times over 2 months

By *irstknightMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

you get the ones who seem to get off on blocking you - in many cases for no reason

And then those who send you a message and when you look to reply they have you blocked - again seems to be a power trip thing

life is to short to have to deal with people like that

O yeah... Chatting away and all of a sudden got blocked. Know idea why..

May think if you get blocked then you must have done something wrong.

Which is just silly.

I feel some people just block to show they are over powering you. It's a power play.

Some just think it's funny.

How sad. "

I think some people just message me out of boredom then block me once they've got their entertainment out of me

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

If someone blocks you then go forward, magic mirrors don't tell the truth nik

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If someone blocks me I reciprocate. Saves time on both sides.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

We replied to a wink with what we think was a nice intro message And pic and got blocked.

Wondering if they knew us from outside the matrix

I got blocked for offing to buy a nice glass of champagne once this is over to someone I was chatting too.,,

By *exnPaul17Couple  over a year ago

Poole

We often block the monotonous one liners.

Hi...

How are you today....

Wanna f**k....

We also block those that clearly can't read. Mainly straight guys that can't read.

Yep, happened to us once that we know of,

Someone had sent face pics and we didn’t respond straight away so the couple blocked us, we were busy with work and family lol

No loss to us though really is it, if people throw their toys out of the pram that quickly we doubt we would have got on anyway

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yep, happened to us once that we know of,

Someone had sent face pics and we didn’t respond straight away so the couple blocked us, we were busy with work and family lol

No loss to us though really is it, if people throw their toys out of the pram that quickly we doubt we would have got on anyway "

Yes how a man reacts to rejection is a sure good indicator of what he's like as a person. I actually dated men who continued to chase me and show their worth regardless of what I said about them... You know who you are

"Yep, happened to us once that we know of,

No loss to us though really is it, if people throw their toys out of the pram that quickly we doubt we would have got on anyway

Yes how a man reacts to rejection is a sure good indicator of what he's like as a person. I actually dated men who continued to chase me and show their worth regardless of what I said about them... You know who you are "

Haha yeah was a bit of a weird one for us as we only realised we were blocked when we went to respond and tell them they were hot,

Maybe a lucky escape

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

We generally block picture collectors or time wasters. I explain I’m a domme and no penetration with men will happen but for some reason they still expect it and always just go on about having sex with them. Only time we block people.

Ooo i bet you guys have alot of fun

Yeah i get so many wannabe subs.. Don't cut the mustard with me"

Glad we’re not the only ones lol. Once we figure it out though we have some fun x

unfortunately if the woman is popular this is a common thing, you hit it off with a guy but you have so many other guys you're hitting it off with to then sooner or later the neglected guys get the hint lol

Yeah but don’t over think it, move on as they’re probably not going to be for you x

Happened just 10 mins ago - someone asked to lick F and she said no thanks and then he blocked us - loser

Happened just 10 mins ago - someone asked to lick F and she said no thanks and then he blocked us - loser"

Maybe he just wanted to make sure he didn't message you again

Happened just 10 mins ago - someone asked to lick F and she said no thanks and then he blocked us - loser"

Double loser as now he cannot even perv at her hotness

Happened just 10 mins ago - someone asked to lick F and she said no thanks and then he blocked us - loser

Double loser as now he cannot even perv at her hotness "

i perved did you

By *omSnowMan  over a year ago

ripley

Lots of clowns,rude

Block you, are they mad?? I only block when I've been told by someone their not interested, which is usually because I'm married. Also,when a chat has run it's natural course with no happy ending, but only because I have a crap memory and it stops me inadvertently messaging again in the future lol!

By *ontcallmebabe2Couple  over a year ago

salisbury

We got blocked as we were trying to arrange a date where we were both off work together couple agreed a date other couple said about going to theirs we had a few offers that weekend which we turned down as we were getting on with couple and day of meet blocked no reason why or anything

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Maybe they read your message before reading your bio

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Maybe they read your message before reading your bio"

No issues with that... It when you start flirting. Only words. No photos to offend or deter each other... Just all of a sudden... Block

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People don't need to inform others that they have been blocked, nor any reasons for not matching their preferences. Our preferences and expectations can change at any point and this aspect of life is not priority above family, career, friends etc.

Focus on what is possible, remain honest and move on immediately from what's impossible, as it's not going to help to fulfill you meeting of your objectives. Learn as you go, improving your performance.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Maybe they read your message before reading your bio

No issues with that... It when you start flirting. Only words. No photos to offend or deter each other... Just all of a sudden... Block "

You’re flirting with them and then they block you? Maybe they found someone else or weren’t what they were after idk could be something else. Either way, it’s their loss. There’s tons of guys who would love to chat with you and try not to take it personally if someone does.

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yep especially alot of couples do this.You have a good chat with one and next minute the other half out of the blue starts playing up.I had a meet planned with a couple,suddenly I get a message on my way saying have you got on you?Soon as I said I don't do drugs then I get blocked.

By *irstknightMan 3 weeks ago

chesterfield

Have been blocked for looking at a profile - what’s that all about

By *uliette500Woman 3 weeks ago

Hull

"Have been blocked for looking at a profile - what’s that all about"

They have seen you on their 'looked at me' list and you are not what they are looking for.

By *iftedTongue86Man 3 weeks ago

Lancing

"Have been blocked for looking at a profile - what’s that all about

They have seen you on their 'looked at me' list and you are not what they are looking for. "

It saves the endless messages explaining thankyou for your message you no thank you and the reply’s like oh but just get to know me. Block button when used correctly is great

By *9 kisses.Man 3 weeks ago

clacton on sea

I've blocked women and couples in the past if they have deleted a message I've sent without replying, clearly they are not interested in me, so it's more for me not to send another message and hassle them,

By *sGivesWoodWoman 3 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Oh the irony of your post and we've never even spoken lol.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

Often block if we don't feel compatable, saves on pointless messages.

By *Cups32Woman 3 weeks ago

Colne

I got blocked by someone for not replying quick enough when he was outside my age range and not my type anyway... Even had the cheek to call me sad and deluded.

Saved me a job.

By *HX_1138Man 3 weeks ago

Greenwich

Ironically I am blocked by the Op of this post. Having never interacted with them! So blocked for no reason that I can see!

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

Oh the irony of your post and we've never even spoken lol. "

I think the profile must have been suspended because I have just checked and I’m blocked too, never having any interactions with OP

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

Oh the irony of your post and we've never even spoken lol.

I think the profile must have been suspended because I have just checked and I’m blocked too, never having any interactions with OP "

Yep, us to.

By *s Lola Wand - SocketWoman 3 weeks ago

leicester

The block function isn’t personal , it just stops communication between two profiles and wondering why is probably a normal response but it’s not helpful to anyone to overly wonder why I reckon

By *dinburghWomanWoman 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I’ve been blocked for asking if the meet is still on and indeed for not replying immediately. I call it a lucky escape, forget and move on.

By *dinburghWomanWoman 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I too can’t view OPs profile

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Blocking helps to create your own platform of folk that maybe compatible and future prospects

By *ecky and justCouple 3 weeks ago

Godalming

Was getting on great with the OP, even coming 2nd in one of her forum polls/games.

After a particular series of thinly veiled questions in the forum, asked her how her book was coming on and was blocked..

By *elboy46Man 3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I got blocked for sending a message saying I was interested in a woman

By *ink vixenCouple 3 weeks ago

Medway

Ha ha well we’re blocked too.

Perhaps we breathed too loudly?

By *unchalMan 3 weeks ago

Dartford

I so wanted to see your profile pic, missus, but apparently, I am evil and cannot be allowed to gaze upon you lest I defile you in some devilish way. Having said all that, yeah. Had a couple of blocks that have surprised me!

Hull

[Removed by poster at 09/04/24 20:26:18]

Hull

I so wanted to see your profile pic, missus, but apparently, I am evil and cannot be allowed to gaze upon you lest I defile you in some devilish way. Having said all that, yeah. Had a couple of blocks that have surprised me! "

Not sure if account is suspended, I am also blocked from OPs profile.

By *sGivesWoodWoman 3 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ironically I am blocked by the Op of this post. Having never interacted with them! So blocked for no reason that I can see! "

Yup snap lol

By *emptation6580Couple 3 weeks ago

playa de ingles

We usually block people that just send random friends requests- clearly shows they are incapable of reading a profile which in our opinion- is always the right thing to do as it saves you looking and sounding like a fukkin moron!

Ps. Swearing intentionally misspelt !

Xx

Newcastle

"Ironically I am blocked by the Op of this post. Having never interacted with them! So blocked for no reason that I can see! .

Yup snap lol "

Me 3

By *ope_kisses22Couple 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

This thread is over a year old I believe .... and as we are also not able to view the profile I would guess the account has been suspended

Newcastle

"This thread is over a year old I believe .... and as we are also not able to view the profile I would guess the account has been suspended

"

since when I wonder

By *elboy46Man 3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I was having a conversation with a couple and they blocked me just because I said his wife was hot

By *evoncreamguy69Man 3 weeks ago

newton abbot

& there was me taking it personally until I read the most recent posts, I've been 'blocked ' too !

By *ot So Hunky 32Man 3 weeks ago

Hook/South Coast

I block quite quick as I’m not interested in “420” or other drugs.

Don’t need to get high to have a good time.

Blocking is a way of filtering those ones out.

By *herryEatersCouple 3 weeks ago

East Cheshire

We block if someone is clearly not for us, we're not for them, bad mannered in some way, can't read, write or let us down for no good reason.... Helps make searching a little easier than impossible

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been blocked by the OP since before this thread was created and I assumed it was for pointing out numerous discrepancies across multiple threads.

By *ark73XXXMan 3 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"I've been blocked by the OP since before this thread was created and I assumed it was for pointing out numerous discrepancies across multiple threads. "

I’m blocked by the OP too and I’m not aware of ever having communicated with them.

Irony is a wonderful thing.

By *semeforfunMan 3 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

I block if people ar not interested in sub bi .single. and smoker s. And if ur miles away. I don't see the point in wasting each other time. And certainly not interested in talking and pics fun sorry xx

By *oonshadow700Woman 3 weeks ago

Gosport

Yes I've had that, if I don't reply quickly enough I get a huffy msg to say they're blocking me or if I don't come up with a day and time to meet immediately then I must be fake, all talk and no action hello..check out my verifications! But I won't be pressured to meet just when they say so, and people really need to realise that single women can get hundreds of msgs daily and can't keep up with everyone xx

By *ames250122Man 3 weeks ago

Worcester

Yeah had that happen to me as well x

By *aomilatteCouple 3 weeks ago

Midlands

"I've been blocked by the OP since before this thread was created and I assumed it was for pointing out numerous discrepancies across multiple threads. "

Did she ever find the Bi, muscular, vwe, mountain biking, handsome Man with a great personality who liked to be pegged?

By *avexxMan 3 weeks ago

cheshire

that dreaded block button

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

"I've been blocked by the OP since before this thread was created and I assumed it was for pointing out numerous discrepancies across multiple threads.

Did she ever find the Bi, muscular, vwe, mountain biking, handsome Man with a great personality who liked to be pegged?"

Wasn't just me then

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Oh the irony of your post and we've never even spoken lol. "

Ha ha, me too

By *ebauchery DivineWoman 3 weeks ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

I think her account is blocked guys! Shame always found her posts amusing.

By *ark73XXXMan 3 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"I've been blocked by the OP since before this thread was created and I assumed it was for pointing out numerous discrepancies across multiple threads.

Did she ever find the Bi, muscular, vwe, mountain biking, handsome Man with a great personality who liked to be pegged?"

She found him and blocked him

By * AND R 777Couple 2 weeks ago

Teesside

Yes

By *iking RockerMan 2 weeks ago

Livingston Centre

[Removed by poster at 14/04/24 16:00:36]

By *izandpaulCouple 2 weeks ago

merseyside

We block folks we have no interest in.

We hope it helps them as it doesn't waste their time if they want to contact us.

Don't see blocking as a negative, just someone has no interest in us and that's fine.

» Add a new message to this topic