FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting for the first time

Meeting for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just having to build myself up to a meet, ideally i'm looking to do this in my car at the moment (just something i'm into). Have meets ever gone wrong, or am I just being overly paranoid here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is your definition of "go wrong"?

I suspect a bigger concern should be your wish to meet in a car unless you mean going dogging?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose mean to stay has anyone ever had a meet turn aggressive, not in the good way , sorry yes ment to put dogging.

I'm sure that I am just overthinking things here.

"What is your definition of "go wrong"?

I suspect a bigger concern should be your wish to meet in a car unless you mean going dogging?"

car sex is not always dogging lol....and its not a prob for car sex if both partys are into it...dont see need for negativity

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

just be careful and meet in a place you are comfortable with,,or make sure a mate rings you every so often

Don't park on the High Street on market day for your first meet.

Just trust your instincts. If you think something seems dodgy, avoid it. But don't worry too much as it's supposed to be fun. Good luck xx

Just be sensible really and meet in public first, I've been dogging and done car sex but only with those I know and trust to keep me safe in that situation

Car sex per say is a 1-2-1 so less risky but as a woman would only ever go dogging with someone I knew well and had total trust in to know my limits and needs

As a man I think ur on the easy side of the fence myself lol

» Add a new message to this topic