FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Prostate massage

Prostate massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best way to find my prostate? And what's good for lube?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

If you're wanting to do it yourself, a male prostate massager which is designed for the job is probably your best bet. As for what to use for lube - what about lube?

Seriously though, ID Glide is pretty good - there's an NHS link on this site where you can get it cheaper than anywhere else.

Have fun!

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Assuming your investigating on your own then a prostate massager is the best bet. Whilst I am a big fan of the Aneros range in your case they might not be the best bet as they can require a lot of practice before you experience much.

I would seriously consider either one of the thinner Rocks Off models or a Nexus toys. I can recommend the Revo, the rotating tip really does help maximise the sensation for me.

Lube wise I would go for a good, thicker water based option. Personally I use Maximus both on the toy and using a lube shooter to get a couple of ml internal although that is more important when playing with the Aneros where the toy needs to be very mobile.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Prefer my index finger personally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got this stuff called 'anal lube' works really well......(i use for anal sex though) can't remember what the company is called but they do it in cinnamon too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant beat a good old pokey bum wank

always tempted to buy one of those male prostate toys

look a bit big though

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

Im a nurse we know the excact place ask any one who has meet me. I use my finger or my impulse spray Tin. Right size and length

» Add a new message to this topic