FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cock pics, yes or no?

cock pics, yes or no?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do the beautiful women of fab like to see a pic of guys cocks on their profile or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

1 cock pic is enough, doesn't need to have a woman attached to it, definately doesn't need to be in a woman without a condom, and guys definately do not need to attach cock pics to messages, its not the cock pic that gets u a meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah 1 or 2 is okay but i dont wanna see your whole public gallery just filled with cock shots from different angles as it gets abit boring as well as the fact i have to be attracted to your face and not your cock

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

"Yeah 1 or 2 is okay but i dont wanna see your whole public gallery just filled with cock shots from different angles as it gets abit boring as well as the fact i have to be attracted to your face and not your cock "

Could not agree more.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Personally they do nothing for me either

"Personally they do nothing for me either"

no wonder coz ur listed down as straight lol

yes cock pics are good, just as long as it is yours and not someone elses.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"1 cock pic is enough, doesn't need to have a woman attached to it, definately doesn't need to be in a woman without a condom, and guys definately do not need to attach cock pics to messages, its not the cock pic that gets u a meet "

so its ok for a woman to have a pic of a random cock in her mouth but not for a man to have a pic of a random mouth round his cock??

evesham

i like cock pics, on their own or in someone lol

I just like cock....dunno what that says about me tho....perhaps all the names Ive been called are true xxx

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

personally dont like them at all. Not a massive fan of gigantic cocks anyway and some of them that I have stumbled across have actually put me off meeting the guy sadly. Prefer to meet a guy without having seen one and take it from there but each to their own i guess

I like a cock but like to see bums and backs and shoulders too yum yum pigs bum x chomp chomp

I choose pics from my meets that people like...to get more meets...so i listen to fuck all anyone says really...I know what works for me.That doesnt mean I think that my pics alone sell me, Ive a great cock too...oops, personality!

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

"1 cock pic is enough, doesn't need to have a woman attached to it, definately doesn't need to be in a woman without a condom, and guys definately do not need to attach cock pics to messages, its not the cock pic that gets u a meet

so its ok for a woman to have a pic of a random cock in her mouth but not for a man to have a pic of a random mouth round his cock?? "

the question was about cock pics i gave my opinion, is that not allowed, i didn't say its NOT ok, i said i didnt want to be sent loads of pics

IF A COCK PIC DOES NOTHING FOR YOU .

you might be in the wrong game. mind you have sum nice cocks and sum that i wouldent suck in the month of sundays. but lets face it its the the same for pussies sum are nice to look at and sum are just fucking dreadfull lol

They bore the arse off me, quite frankly. I prefer arty mysterious pictures like a bum or a groin with a hint of cock, teasing me.

evesham

"1 cock pic is enough, doesn't need to have a woman attached to it, definately doesn't need to be in a woman without a condom, and guys definately do not need to attach cock pics to messages, its not the cock pic that gets u a meet

so its ok for a woman to have a pic of a random cock in her mouth but not for a man to have a pic of a random mouth round his cock??

the question was about cock pics i gave my opinion, is that not allowed, i didn't say its NOT ok, i said i didnt want to be sent loads of pics "

Didn't say you weren't allowed an opinion, just that I thought there were double standards. At no point did you say please don't send me pics like this. You said 'it doesn't need' implying that that it was not allowed

"They bore the arse off me, quite frankly. I prefer arty mysterious pictures like a bum or a groin with a hint of cock, teasing me. "
yes and a face .... cocks can just be so boring if look the same ,

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I choose pics from my meets that people like...to get more meets...so i listen to fuck all anyone says really...I know what works for me.That doesnt mean I think that my pics alone sell me, Ive a great cock too...oops, personality!"

I've SD it before and I'll say it again fekkin horny grrrrrr of profile pic you've got, which includes said cock

oh and I prefer just one cock pic within a gallery, alone or otherwise

no i prefer to see a guys face not interested if hes well endowed aw

Forum Mod

I like to see a cock pic,I don't need 100s of the same one in all different angles or hanging over a toilet but there are gorgeous ones and ugly ones

I like to know what I possibly may decide to play with

By *he one you wantMan  over a year ago

kidsgrove

"I like to see a cock pic,I don't need 100s of the same one in all different angles or hanging over a toilet but there are gorgeous ones and ugly ones

I like to know what I possibly may decide to play with "

Seriously, over a toilet?

Forum Mod

"I like to see a cock pic,I don't need 100s of the same one in all different angles or hanging over a toilet but there are gorgeous ones and ugly ones

I like to know what I possibly may decide to play with

Seriously, over a toilet? "

There are 100s of guys cock pics taken over a toilet bowl on here,trousers round their ankles looking extremely unsexy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

Seriously, over a toilet?

There are 100s of guys cock pics taken over a toilet bowl on here,trousers round their ankles looking extremely unsexy "

Agreed, I don't need to check out someone's toilet, and it's rather rank to see a cock this way.

But, I do prefer to see a cock pic - some are so yummy, and there are some that I don't want to touch, never mind have inside of me - just personal taste, as we're all different.

thanks everyone

what do you think of the pics on my profile?

I used to dislike seeing cock pics... but they've grown on me

Being totally honest here (lady half speaking). It looks like you have a nice cock, but ....I find the background in both pics too busy and distracting.

Bonus points awarded for not grabbing a sky remote or lynx can and shoving it next to your pride and joy ....some ladies only want to see a picture that embarrasses a can of Pringles that's not me BTW lol

"I choose pics from my meets that people like...to get more meets...so i listen to fuck all anyone says really...I know what works for me.That doesnt mean I think that my pics alone sell me, Ive a great cock too...oops, personality!

I've SD it before and I'll say it again fekkin horny grrrrrr of profile pic you've got, which includes said cock

oh and I prefer just one cock pic within a gallery, alone or otherwise "

mmmMMm thank lush!- and liX

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Yes! Like to see what treat I might be in for or otherwise!

yeah I see what you mean about the background and glad you think have a nice cock

» Add a new message to this topic