FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > British Naturism / Young British Naturism

British Naturism / Young British Naturism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkslondon123 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi all,

Is there anybody on here that is part of British Naturism or YBN?

I've considered joining for a while but wondered if anybody on here is a member or knows of anybody who is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've spoke to people who've been members in the past, and didn't seem worth it to us. Didn't get much for the membership, maybe they just had bad experiences who knows?

London

Yeah that's fair. I'd be keen to join the younger naturists rather than the oldies but not sure how to get involved with meetups

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Just remember most naturists are not swingers. I lived on a naturist camp for 2 years and they are do not endorse swinging....quite the opposite

We were nudists for quite awhile before got into swinging. Went on a purely nudist holiday last year and it was great. Definitely right though, is a big seperation between nudism and swinging.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

As a naturist I never joined any clubs as their are plenty of places you can go both in the uk and abroad

London

"We were nudists for quite awhile before got into swinging. Went on a purely nudist holiday last year and it was great. Definitely right though, is a big seperation between nudism and swinging. "

That’s the reason why I’m keen to try it. It’s a bit different from swinging and it has a good social scene.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`m finding in my other interests that many young people will not join organisations or clubs and if they can`t find something in a nano-second on their smart phone they aren`t interested and do their own thing. I think the same will be happening with YBN.

Plenty of opportunity to go to naturist events/ beaches etc without joining the club.

Former YBN but not a member now.

"We were nudists for quite awhile before got into swinging. Went on a purely nudist holiday last year and it was great. Definitely right though, is a big seperation between nudism and swinging. "

Can I ask where this was and where would you recommend ? I travel and met naturists is Bali and it was great. May organise a holiday around it after all this lockdown

what actually is it

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

member of bn here but unless u go places often its not worth joining,u get discount with membership and also uptodate info of places to visit,meet ups,offers ect.if ur a cple its dearer but id advise only one part of couple join as a single.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Hi all,

Is there anybody on here that is part of British Naturism or YBN?

I've considered joining for a while but wondered if anybody on here is a member or knows of anybody who is

"

Im a member since 2017

London

I’d love to be part of YBN and get involved with pub meets and things like that but it doesn’t seem easy to get involved with and be accepted. I’m mainly looking to meet naturists similar to my own age.

Reference the question, we went to vera playa resort in spain last July.

It was us 2 and another couple who went together and all shared a 2bed villa. Was great been able to walk out the villa nude and down to the pool/beach just with flip flops on.

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

We have just bought a villa on Vera Playa but not sure when we will be able to travel back to Spain

Its so relaxing not having to worry about offending people by being naked and enjoying the sun and sea

I joined BN cos I love being naked where possible. So far I’ve only received a magazine occasionally. There are forums and meets but I haven’t been to any.

I’d also emphasise that sex doesn’t seem to be on the agenda!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I applied for, and got tickets for a BN event at a local indoor pool complex. A week before the event I received an e.mail from BN saying the event was now members only. Not impressed!

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Yeah that's fair. I'd be keen to join the younger naturists rather than the oldies but not sure how to get involved with meetups"

Which proves you really have no idea what naturism is

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

What would be great is an organisation which is half way between swinging and BN. When we're at a naturist location we have no problems keeping anything sexual very private. It's the puritanical nature of BN. I know being naked doesn't have to mean sex but it's ridiculous to try and force it to never mean sexual.

Oh for a few adult only campsites where nudity was allowed but not insisted upon and that you could get turned on and have sex. Not in the middle of the field but not feeling like you have to pretend you've never had naughty thoughts.

I've been really curious about naturism for a while. It's the thought of swimming totally naked and just experiencing life as nature originally made us to be, that I'd love to experience.

By *ethosMan  over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 22/05/20 01:07:55]

By *ethosMan  over a year ago

Dorset

I've been in YBN (years ago). People get d*unk, it's mainly guys, good holidays and trips, nice people.

I've worked in a resort - people are human, but in a real naturist resort it's family friendly, everyone has the right to feel comfortable. People still get naughty but mainly in private. I have too many stories to write down before I die.

Anyway, for the guys, no one wants to see your erection, you'll get thrown out for being weird. If you're genuine go for it

Couples and single women - go to a club or resort, you'll love it

"What would be great is an organisation which is half way between swinging and BN. When we're at a naturist location we have no problems keeping anything sexual very private. It's the puritanical nature of BN. I know being naked doesn't have to mean sex but it's ridiculous to try and force it to never mean sexual.

Oh for a few adult only campsites where nudity was allowed but not insisted upon and that you could get turned on and have sex. Not in the middle of the field but not feeling like you have to pretend you've never had naughty thoughts."

I agree 100 % with you. It’s much better abroad but when will this country catch up?

Perhaps we better start such a campsite?

There doesn't seem to be any advantages to being a member. Having to drive for hours just to visit a venue, then having to pay for the privilege seems a bit pointless. There are plenty of places to go for free, and plus it's not actually an offence to be naked in public. The only crime you can be arrested for is if you cause another person to be shocked or upset, or you act in a lewd and lavacious manner. Obviously outside the local school is not the place to be naked though!

» Add a new message to this topic