FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > South eastern asian women

South eastern asian women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I hear alot of posts about indian/Pakistani people. How about other races like South east asians like Thai, Vietnamese, flippino, Chinese, Japanese etc women? Basically south Eastern asian ladies? Are you a fan of them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

"I hear alot of posts about indian/Pakistani people. How about other races like South east asians like Thai, Vietnamese, flippino, Chinese, Japanese etc women? Basically south Eastern asian ladies? Are you a fan of them? "

Oh for sure a HUGE fan!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I hear alot of posts about indian/Pakistani people. How about other races like South east asians like Thai, Vietnamese, flippino, Chinese, Japanese etc women? Basically south Eastern asian ladies? Are you a fan of them? "

I've found that there are attractive people everywhere in the world, sexy has no colour.

Cal

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"I hear alot of posts about indian/Pakistani people. How about other races like South east asians like Thai, Vietnamese, flippino, Chinese, Japanese etc women? Basically south Eastern asian ladies? Are you a fan of them?

I've found that there are attractive people everywhere in the world, sexy has no colour.

Very true

Cal"

By *udosMan  over a year ago

hull

Oh definitely...I find them absolutely beautiful.

Always been a little fantasy to get together with a beautiful asian/ Indian, but alas never happened yet.

I live in hope

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

If you put £40 per week into a savings account, by Christmas 2022 you’ll have enough money for an absolutely fabulous fortnight in Bangkok. If you unblock messages from men, or let me know your email address, I’ll send you my “Beginner’s Guide”, so that you’ll hit the ground running.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If you put £40 per week into a savings account, by Christmas 2022 you’ll have enough money for an absolutely fabulous fortnight in Bangkok. If you unblock messages from men, or let me know your email address, I’ll send you my “Beginner’s Guide”, so that you’ll hit the ground running."

Eh?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I hear alot of posts about indian/Pakistani people. How about other races like South east asians like Thai, Vietnamese, flippino, Chinese, Japanese etc women? Basically south Eastern asian ladies? Are you a fan of them?

Cal"

Oh course there's beauty everywhere. Just see all the time on fab men wanting to talk about indians... Why can't we talk about other races? Black and European have been mentioned... Why can't I mention my heritage?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Oh for sure a HUGE fan! "

I know you are

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

We can't stand them ! Lol

Huge huge fan. Very attractive x

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Love all but Indian has to be my favorite

Yes we are x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We can't stand them ! Lol"

Wow... Why? Asians have different personalities unless you dislike their looks?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Love all but Indian has to be my favorite"

Thanks but i wanted this thread to praise South eastern asians as there's too much about indian women. People don't seem to want to praise other races? Just indian women...

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes... love the appreciation. Everyone likes to feel desired x

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

As a sixth former I went out with a lovely Sri Lankan girl & before her an Indian girl. H went out with an Indian guy & a Jamaican in her late teens.

We both love Far Eastern girls but hard to find usually. More so in this part of the world.

S

"Love all but Indian has to be my favorite

Thanks but i wanted this thread to praise South eastern asians as there's too much about indian women. People don't seem to want to praise other races? Just indian women... "

Don’t be silly. Just men being men and posting what they can’t get

Yes I am very much a fan of those ladies you are all loved and desired

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"As a sixth former I went out with a lovely Sri Lankan girl & before her an Indian girl. H went out with an Indian guy & a Jamaican in her late teens.

We both love Far Eastern girls but hard to find usually. More so in this part of the world.

S"

But what about south eastern women?

Having lived in Japan and Korea...... and also visited Thailand, The Philippines , Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia , and Borneo ......

I can say I’m not a fan of how Asian cultures view dark skinned people.....

But if the Asian woman has curves and A western mentality.... I’d definitely be into her....

West Wales

"As a sixth former I went out with a lovely Sri Lankan girl & before her an Indian girl. H went out with an Indian guy & a Jamaican in her late teens.

S

But what about south eastern women? "

I was always taught Japan & the surrounding environs were the Far East? So yes to any & all the choices in your OP. x

S

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

S

I was always taught Japan & the surrounding environs were the Far East? So yes to any & all the choices in your OP. x

S"

Oic. People use different terms. Yes we definitely far east. But i did google it and the countries I'm referring to is classed as South east asian countries. They say it consist of 11 countries which doesn't include India, Sri Lanka or Pakistan

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Having lived in Japan and Korea...... and also visited Thailand, The Philippines , Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia , and Borneo ......

But if the Asian woman has curves and A western mentality.... I’d definitely be into her...."

Yeah it's unfortunate there's racism there towards dark skinned. But i wouldn't say all asians are against dark skin. One of my fave kind of guys are carribean men... They're delicious

"Having lived in Japan and Korea...... and also visited Thailand, The Philippines , Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia , and Borneo ......

But if the Asian woman has curves and A western mentality.... I’d definitely be into her....

Yeah it's unfortunate there's racism there towards dark skinned. But i wouldn't say all asians are against dark skin. One of my fave kind of guys are carribean men... They're delicious "

Yes there are a few gems......

West Wales

S

S

Oic. People use different terms. Yes we definitely far east. But i did google it and the countries I'm referring to is classed as South east asian countries. They say it consist of 11 countries which doesn't include India, Sri Lanka or Pakistan "

S

Japanese lady here

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Yes, there are some very gorgeous South East Asian ladies. And it's a beautiful part of the world too.

The food ain't bad either

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Japanese lady here"

Japan was my favourite country to visit. You guys were so sweet towards visitors

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Yes how about them? I was born here so no need to translate

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Thanks but i wanted this thread to praise South eastern asians as there's too much about indian women. People don't seem to want to praise other races? Just indian women... "

I like them all equally but if I had a choice to marry it would be Indian first x

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Thanks but i wanted this thread to praise South eastern asians as there's too much about indian women. People don't seem to want to praise other races? Just indian women...

I like them all equally but if I had a choice to marry it would be Indian first x"

You seem to missing the point of this thread.

South east/west Asians are are awesome, deffo on my fantasy list.

Much appreciated and my Mrs knows I have a soft spot for them, I’m forever getting the “you pervert” comment if we pass any as she knows I’ve checked em out.

Wow... Why? Asians have different personalities unless you dislike their looks? "

I think this was a joke, a quick look at the profile tells me that’s not the whole truth...

By *iAbbyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I love India, it is my favourite holiday destination. Indian people are fantastic. I was due to go for my 4th trip in October but C19 has put a stop to that.

"I love India, it is my favourite holiday destination. Indian people are fantastic. I was due to go for my 4th trip in October but C19 has put a stop to that."

I think the Op was talking about Far East Asian women

All women from all nationalities and backgrounds are beautiful and should be celebrated...

No race is better or gets more attention than any other, that is individual perception...

Maybe the demograph on fab shows that there are more people of an Indian origin who frequent fab, hence more attention...

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

b- town

I love far East Asian women. Although never had the privilege of meeting Any on here but have had the pleasure when on holiday in Singapore many years back.

I wonder if I may get a chance of meeting one on here

By *loudF7Man  over a year ago

South East

Love Asian and east Asian women

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

As a student nurse on my first ward, the Japanese ward sister terrified me. Fierce little woman with an evil laugh.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I travelled around south east Asia when younger (Thailand, Malaysia/Borneo and Indonesia)

Absolutely loved it and the women were stunning, loved them ever since

By *abooseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sexy little things they are. Have friend in Beijing who i would love to get some sexy time with - she has ass to die for. Viets women are hot spinners as well. Your photos are a turn on as well OP

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Sexy little things they are. Have friend in Beijing who i would love to get some sexy time with - she has ass to die for. Viets women are hot spinners as well. Your photos are a turn on as well OP "

I'm Vietnamese

Hell yeah

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"If you put £40 per week into a savings account, by Christmas 2022 you’ll have enough money for an absolutely fabulous fortnight in Bangkok. If you unblock messages from men, or let me know your email address, I’ll send you my “Beginner’s Guide”, so that you’ll hit the ground running."

Yes, we’re both really into Asian women in a big way x

By *r GLTMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

O Yes

Went out with a Vietnamese girl for many years, she was stunning. Also was in a LTR with a Japanese woman. I don't have a type, I swear! Just ended up going that way. In fact come to think of it, most of my gfs have been non-English.

To answer the question, yes South East Asia has some beautiful women, but then again so does everywhere.

By *hamesGentMan  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / West Sussex

I met a beautiful Filipina lady and her husband for a threesome once. She was gorgeous, friendly, fun, oh so sexy and had the most amazing figure. So yes, I think I can say I'm a fan.

Sexy little things they are. Have friend in Beijing who i would love to get some sexy time with - she has ass to die for. Viets women are hot spinners as well. Your photos are a turn on as well OP

I'm Vietnamese "

I dated a Mong girl once..... but she didn’t consider herself Vietnamese...

I love the Japanese and Chinese girls

I absolutely adore SE Asian women... Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Lao

By *amina T-girlTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

South East is classed as Indian Bangladesh Pakistan etc. Far East is classed as China Thailand etc

Very much so

London

[Removed by poster at 18/05/20 17:54:06]

London

"South East is classed as Indian Bangladesh Pakistan etc. Far East is classed as China Thailand etc "

Actually no it's not.

Geographically speaking southeast Asian countries are countries in the region that are to the south of China and east of the Indian subcontinent. Like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

South Asia are countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.

Far East would not be the correct term to use if you are going by geographic location.

But overall I appreciate Southeast Asian beauties as well as beauties from all regions of the globe

By *pagafocsMan  over a year ago

Madrid

My favourite of all women

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"South East is classed as Indian Bangladesh Pakistan etc. Far East is classed as China Thailand etc

Actually no it's not.

Geographically speaking southeast Asian countries are countries in the region that are to the south of China and east of the Indian subcontinent. Like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

South Asia are countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.

Far East would not be the correct term to use if you are going by geographic location.

But overall I appreciate Southeast Asian beauties as well as beauties from all regions of the globe "

Thank you... Yes south eastern asians consist technically of 11 countries

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

But I made this post especially to celebrate the beauty of south east asians as I feel like we get left out alot... No idea why

Madrid

"But I made this post especially to celebrate the beauty of south east asians as I feel like we get left out alot... No idea why "

For me south east Asians are the most sexy women on the earth... Sometimes I even think on moving to live there

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But I made this post especially to celebrate the beauty of south east asians as I feel like we get left out alot... No idea why

For me south east Asians are the most sexy women on the earth... Sometimes I even think on moving to live there "

I wish i could too. I get home sick alot. Especially with this coronavirus. They managed it really well. No deaths

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But I made this post especially to celebrate the beauty of south east asians as I feel like we get left out alot... No idea why

For me south east Asians are the most sexy women on the earth... Sometimes I even think on moving to live there "

But hey Spanish women are stunning too.. I love Spanish men. Their accent and beautiful faces

Madrid

For me south east Asians are the most sexy women on the earth... Sometimes I even think on moving to live there

But hey Spanish women are stunning too.. I love Spanish men. Their accent and beautiful faces "

Trust me nothing better than south eastern Asians for me...

By *arahCouple  over a year ago

leicester

I have a fantasy to fuck 5 guys together

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have a fantasy to fuck 5 guys together "

Excuse me?

"I have a fantasy to fuck 5 guys together

Excuse me? "

Was reading my way down and then had the exact same thought as you !

And yes I find south east Asians very attractive.

Mr

South Bucks

Wow... Why? Asians have different personalities unless you dislike their looks? "

Just a joke ---- Mrs is South East Asian xx

Thai for me all the way...but vietnamese are ok too op

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just a joke ---- Mrs is South East Asian xx"

Ok British sarcasm can be lost online

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

Hi Jasmine

My favourite of all, just need to make it happen x

South Bucks

Just a joke ---- Mrs is South East Asian xx

Ok British sarcasm can be lost online"

Yes, you are right. Apologies x

I am a big fan !! X

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

The mum of my 2 adult sons is Indonesian whom I met out in Jakarta while working there years ago. The Indonesian women were great fun sexually and being introduced to the ladyboy area shortly after I arrived was an eye opener. Do they have the same in Vietnam, Jasmine?

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Very sexy women . Wish there were more on fab

Im pakistani and i love thai chinese and actually all eastern country girls.. i think we have some verry pretty n sexy girls... but anyone can be hot n sexy in my view

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

Cal"

YES

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

CalYES"

So why do I constantly see every week asian/indian threads like no other race is sexy on fab?

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

Yeah I love all kinds. I've been with Pakistan girl,African girl, would love to try Indian, Chinese, Thai any Asian ladies South etc.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

CalYES

So why do I constantly see every week asian/indian threads like no other race is sexy on fab? "

Possibly those supporters are referring to the largest and most obvious groupings in the UK which thereby have more vocal supporters. Also parts of humanity like to support the biggest team.

In football you hear about Man U, Man C, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal. You would think there were no other football clubs, but having lived in Southampton and Ipswich, and near Colchester those clubs and other clubs have supporters that are passionate but their support is rarely heard about in the public space outside of their neighbourhoods.

From my own perspective I am not fan of football, I just enjoy a good game no matter the colour of the stripe worn by the team.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

If they are naked, female and good looking Im a fan of any race.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"All women from all nationalities and backgrounds are beautiful and should be celebrated...

No race is better or gets more attention than any other, that is individual perception...

Maybe the demograph on fab shows that there are more people of an Indian origin who frequent fab, hence more attention...

"

We totally agree, as long as we find them of interest to us we don't care where they are from

Yes, big time. Obviously there's attractive / unattractive everywhere, I grew up in Indonesia and later lived in Malaysia / Australia for 15 years ... so feel very comfortable around them, love the range of different personalities and the way they look. Also had some good work times in Vietnam and Thailand.

Beyond initial impressions everyone is an individual, but if you find someone initially attractive you will probably make more effort

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

yes, love them

By *imbob85Man  over a year ago

inverness

To befare I love all women

By *hongguyMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

yes love there openness

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Yes yes yes

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Yes , absolutely,

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

CalYES

So why do I constantly see every week asian/indian threads like no other race is sexy on fab?

Possibly those supporters are referring to the largest and most obvious groupings in the UK which thereby have more vocal supporters. Also parts of humanity like to support the biggest team.

In football you hear about Man U, Man C, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal. You would think there were no other football clubs, but having lived in Southampton and Ipswich, and near Colchester those clubs and other clubs have supporters that are passionate but their support is rarely heard about in the public space outside of their neighbourhoods.

From my own perspective I am not fan of football, I just enjoy a good game no matter the colour of the stripe worn by the team.

"

Ok if we want to use the football analogy, each team has their uniqueness that defines them as their team. Same with different races. I just don't think south east asians get enough exposure. The most typical comment I get from men "are you thai or flippino?". When they d*unk "are you Lucy lui" just nice to break down the stereotypes and celebrate my race in a positive way as I am proud of my cultural identity.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"yes love there openness "

We particularly bad at saying the obvious. No filters

By *onelockMan  over a year ago

Corby

I'm fan of Indian , Pakistani,Thai, Chinese, Filipino etc... but few years in this game I just had a chance to meet one Indian couple at Jaydees and another English and Thai couple came to my place few times. I think that especially English men with Thai women couples , the men is always very controlative like is so scared to loose her.

Very much so

By *r Normally KinkyMan  over a year ago

Somerset

I don't care where a women is from. If they are sexy to me, then they are sexy.

All though sexy is not always the outer appearance of a person.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

My husband's favourite I'm Asian luckily, we've had lots of fun with Asian couples too, especially Hong Kong and Singapore

Corby

I think that they are exotic ! love them all ????????

Corby

????????

By *yes146Man  over a year ago

London

Interesting...

Deffo a fan

By *ensual -lover69Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I adore them xx

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Think they are absolutely stunning

Sadly not got the pleasure of meeting yet

Not sure if there are many on sites like this

The op who started this post looks amazing x

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

As a white male, saying I'm a fan of ladies from South east Asia makes me appear to be objectifying and fetishising their race and saying I'm not makes me appear racist.

But yes, some of my non-fab friends who are from that part of the world are stunningly beautiful, in my opinion.

Yes. Lived in Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand and the women are stunning! Softest skin and beautiful bodies. I was like a celebrity over there as they had never seen anyone so tall.

Not that many in the UK though so probably why not much appreciation

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

regardless of race or colour or whatever... beauty is beauty. simple

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes. Lived in Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand and the women are stunning! Softest skin and beautiful bodies. I was like a celebrity over there as they had never seen anyone so tall.

Not that many in the UK though so probably why not much appreciation "

very cool... yes silky skin and tight sexy pussies. what not to love

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

regardless of race or colour or whatever... beauty is beauty. simple "

but I don't have issues celebrating different cultures. So it's not excluding. its celebrating

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

regardless of race or colour or whatever... beauty is beauty. simple

but I don't have issues celebrating different cultures. So it's not excluding. its celebrating "

i wasnt suggesting that. xx

Thai and Vietnamese women are stunning

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Thai and Vietnamese women are stunning "

thank you.. agree

Beauty in all races ...

I've been to Thailand 4 times... and let's just say... it wasn't just for the food! SE Asian girls are beautiful... and so are the (lady)boys! Malaysian and Filipino also very beautiful!

By *ninja000Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Cal

Oh course there's beauty everywhere. Just see all the time on fab men wanting to talk about indians... Why can't we talk about other races? Black and European have been mentioned... Why can't I mention my heritage? "

Please do; I adore them, and you personally have the most sensual, seductive eyes x

I've been to Thailand 4 times... and let's just say... it wasn't just for the food! SE Asian girls are beautiful... and so are the (lady)boys! Malaysian and Filipino also very beautiful! "

I should probably add that I did not contribute the the depraved sex toursism trade!

By *lfacatMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Hello Jasmine

For me (I have a love of dark hair & dark eyes) South East Asian women will always have a real attraction!

I hope this thread is helping you feel the high regard for SEA women here!

IA

X

By *nexpectedGentlemanMan  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Very much so! Unfortunately not exactly a lot of people with that heritage on this site, or at least not that I've seen in my area and are interested haha

By *yes146Man  over a year ago

London

I was sent a message from a couple compliments on my profile. I read on their that no Asians was preference. Which I respected !!!

Obviously they had not realised I was Asian. We had a nice chat, all was going well so I thought I'd sent them a picture of me after they send me theirs

Replied straight away and told me "we're not into Asians" and blocked me!

What I can't understand, I didn't ask for a meet, they contacted me. Surely pleasant conversation was the winner. Why blocked after all that especially when I told them that I understand their preferences.

We’re actually both really into SEA beauties

"We’re actually both really into SEA beauties "

Should add that I (Mrs) love the men too

I like all women.

If I could get a sexy Pakistani woman to see things my way I would like her also.

Race isn't important. Culture is important. Aspheticly all races please me.

By *rank33Man  over a year ago

London

Well am from south Asia and I have to say I find East Asian and south Asian women stunning.

This doesn’t mean to say I don’t like other women.

In fact I have a fantasy of one day playing with them.

But being a south Asian male, combined with a boring online chatting style, I have never had luck on fab.

I have attend a few parties, but I have only seen one South East Asian Women there.

She was drop dead Georges.

Anyways, she was into BBC, and fair enough.

Even if it was a bit disappointing to know that I have met someone I would rarely meet, but could not compete with the 8+ inch Brothers, so had to bow out respectfully....

But I hope one day !

Blackburn

I'd be interested in meeting

Don't know about having a great fortnight in Thailand. Might want to add pend the money on treating all the sexually transmitted diseases you might catch at the local hospital. Have a wank. It's a lot cheaper and safer. Lol.

Don't put yourself down against the BBC mate. Plenty of fish in the sea. We all have out strengths and weaknesses.

Yeah I'm a VERY big fan of them but never been lucky enough to meet any but I live in hope lol

Adore them and you look very good x

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Don't know about having a great fortnight in Thailand. Might want to add pend the money on treating all the sexually transmitted diseases you might catch at the local hospital. Have a wank. It's a lot cheaper and safer. Lol. "

The Thai health service is far, far, better than ours. There's absolutely no comparison.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Well am from south Asia and I have to say I find East Asian and south Asian women stunning.

But being a south Asian male, combined with a boring online chatting style, I have never had luck on fab.

I have attend a few parties, but I have only seen one South East Asian Women there.

Even if it was a bit disappointing to know that I have met someone I would rarely meet, but could not compete with the 8+ inch Brothers, so had to bow out respectfully....

But I hope one day ! "

I know I have my personal preference who I am attracted to, I don't just have one race but usually if I don't want to sleep with someone is because I am not really physically or mentally attracted to them. Most women need both to have sex where men seem to not even care what someone's face or personality lokks like. As long as they got an attractive body and agrees to have sex with them

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Adore them and you look very good x"

Thanks but you don't know what I really look like lol

To lots of men it's a huge turn on because..... They can't have.

For me an attraction (mind and physical) is what I look for, but hey we're all different

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Cal

Oh course there's beauty everywhere. Just see all the time on fab men wanting to talk about indians... Why can't we talk about other races? Black and European have been mentioned... Why can't I mention my heritage? "

Why didn’t you mention men?

Blackburn

"To lots of men it's a huge turn on because..... They can't have.

For me an attraction (mind and physical) is what I look for, but hey we're all different "

By *inx n SatanCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We both like s/e asia women, luckly we both had the chance to play with a few in thailand,

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

We are both very attracted to south east asian ladies.

By *dnlawCouple  over a year ago

buckhurst hill

Yes would definitely want a chance to properly meet a SE Asian girl, oriental, malaysian, singaporean etc.

Just wondering whether anyone have ever come across either single or couple of above at a club in london area?

Must be rare as the proverbial unicorn, but i'm happy to join the hunt wherever these have been spotted - when things are back to normal of course.

By *jnkjnCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Thai women all day long absolutely stunning Xx

By *rnaughtyMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely they're the most stunning women on the planet

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We'd love to have some fun with a Japanese lady. They're definitely our favourite from that side of the world.

"Adore them and you look very good x

Thanks but you don't know what I really look like lol "

I will refine that to say from what I can see

"Well am from south Asia and I have to say I find East Asian and south Asian women stunning.

But I hope one day !

I know I have my personal preference who I am attracted to, I don't just have one race but usually if I don't want to sleep with someone is because I am not really physically or mentally attracted to them. Most women need both to have sex where men seem to not even care what someone's face or personality lokks like. As long as they got an attractive body and agrees to have sex with them "

Rather a gross generalisation on both accounts. Sadly this is what perpetrates this notion too. If statuses are anything to go by on here then there's little difference imo. Society has changed that, women's lib, advertising, the sexual revolution etc has changed that and it's become acceptable even applauded today. Just another pov.

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Can be a political minefield!

Any minority group can be exoticised and fetishised but hey...

As long as Fab folks quickly see me as an engaging, convivial, interesting, sophisticated woman, then nothing wrong with being a little exotic now and again...

By *rank33Man  over a year ago

London

I can’t agree with you more.

Im a fan of them

By *olfie87Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Yea it's unreal how hot they are

By *ob longMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Yes love Thai

Well one of the few Japanese ladies in the UK playing here

"

Just a joke ---- Mrs is South East Asian xx"

And she’s stunning x

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We have been fortunate to meet and experience on our travels and really warm, generous and fun.

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Cal"

True that

Love south eastern women. Find them very attractive.

I have been all around south east asia. Just a shame there are none in the north east on fab

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

Totally agree. We have met and played in many different countries. It’s fascinating to hear about the different cultures also.

Cal"

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Oh definitely. Very beautiful women and I would love to meet some

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Yes love them and their look very sexy ladies

I've had a few dates and girlfriends that are from Malaysia, Philippines and Japan. The beauty of girls from this part of the world is amazing.

» Add a new message to this topic